Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
drummindiver

Misdirection

In a ploy as old as politics itself the Liberals rolled out their pot plan just as 4 Liberals are going to trial and our own Premier may be on the stand to testify.

It seems to be working, as many seem more concerned with weed than bribery and the incredible wiping of evidence about cancelled gas plants. 

Patrick Brown is useless bit at least he spoke up about the situation.

How do we keep the Libersl press from allowing this to disappear?

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/09/11/liberals-accused-of-trying-to-distract-from-trials-with-pot-plan

And once Wynne testifies she's literally immediately flying to Washington DC so she can't be asked any questions from reporters.  How convenient. Them ON Liberals are still sneaky-good aren't they!

Edited by Moonlight Graham

On 9/11/2017 at 2:11 PM, drummindiver said:

In a ploy as old as politics itself the Liberals rolled out their pot plan just as 4 Liberals are going to trial and our own Premier may be on the stand to testify.

It seems to be working, as many seem more concerned with weed than bribery and the incredible wiping of evidence about cancelled gas plants. 

Patrick Brown is useless bit at least he spoke up about the situation.

How do we keep the Libersl press from allowing this to disappear?

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/09/11/liberals-accused-of-trying-to-distract-from-trials-with-pot-plan

I have found over the years that the majority of Canadians will watch and listen to the news, and after the news is over they will get back to whatever else they were doing before the news and they will forgot all about what they just watched and heard on the news. Most Canadians really don't care much about anything that goes on in this country, and the sad part is that the politicians and the media knows this. That is why politicians can get away with screwing Canadians all their lives because Canadians just don't give a dam as to what these politicians are doing to them every day. Most Canadians prefer to just like to wrap themselves up around their own pet interests and concerns only. They like to put on a show that they really care but they bloody well don't care. At least that is what I have been noticing over the past few decades. And even my family and friends have shown me this every day that what I am saying here is quite true. I think that most Canadians are on weed. They can't think anymore. Their heads are full of smoke. 

The lieberal press will pick and choose what they want to report on or keep up with. As with politicians the media cannot be trusted to keep we the people informed on what we really need to know. The system is a rigged and is one big sham. Oy vei.