Political Discussion Forums
Altai

What do you think about my free energy system ?

15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes I did respond to it. Your numerous questions are off topic. Sorry, fella

Well 'fella'..., you DIDN'T. And if you actually think you did, than you don't qualify to answer scientific questions. 

Altai was proposing the question of whether you can get 'free energy' out of a system she was proposing. The "perpetual moving" machines are proposed by even many relatively intelligent people, including the original scientists who deemed them incapable of being rational. It doesn't require merely trusting some authority (even a noted scientist) to understand. That's "FAITH", not intellectual understanding, logical NOR scientific. 

If there is any more frustration that a good scientist hates is one who can't think for themselves. This includes those who blindly trust them because it is precisely what inhibits science and intellectual reasoning in the first place.

2 hours ago, Scott Mayers said:

I apologize for the depth. If you want to understand what the problem is, I can't explain in a mere sentence. I am guessing you need the illustrations and short ask-and-response steps to understand. I CAN try if you actually want someone who knows the science and can explain HOW other scientists of the past DID originally try thinking as you are here and HOW they deemed it wrong. You ARE thinking the way the early scientists thought too prior to changing their mind when they investigated it with care. AND it took more work writing than I just wrote to get there. There are many scientific books that took thousands of more pages to understand than my attempt at simplifying it. 

If you want a simpler explanation, then accept OftenWrong's answer.

Nope. I have calculated the system works on both side and it is succesful. Now we just need to build a prototype. I really do not care about what "scientists" was experienced before. I cant see and I am not interested oftenwrong posts, he is in my ignore list.

5 minutes ago, Altai said:

Nope. I have calculated the system works on both side and it is succesful. Now we just need to build a prototype. I really do not care about what "scientists" was experienced before. I cant see and I am not interested oftenwrong posts, he is in my ignore list.

Imagine a box that is made of some perfectly pure impenetrable solid to which we cannot open. Do you believe that you can use ANY technology to inform you of what is inside it without being able to find some way to penetrate the box?

4 minutes ago, Scott Mayers said:

Imagine a box that is made of some perfectly pure impenetrable solid to which we cannot open. Do you believe that you can use ANY technology to inform you of what is inside it without being able to find some way to penetrate the box?

You could ask the person who made it?

7 minutes ago, Scott Mayers said:

So ?

13 minutes ago, Altai said:

So ?

So the main question is, to you I'm sure, can the box be penetrated in a purely heterosexual way?

Edited by bcsapper

On 12/8/2017 at 3:01 AM, Altai said:

I have found a new one. I show that to dad and he said he also had seen such a thing before. I really do not like that when my project was also done by someone else, this is soo disappointing.

So this wheel will turn for ever without any external support. Arms are the same long and they are foldable in the middle and on one side with maximum 44 degrees.

mJ9q0V.jpg

Hey, a spider with some legs snapped. Now I am sold on the whole idea.:lol:

8 hours ago, Scott Mayers said:

I think you just paraphrased theoretical physics

18 hours ago, Altai said:

It is hardly a matter if needing a "scientist".  It is simple, grade school mathematics.   Post you calculations and we can discuss.

What you seem to be missing is that it takes energy to move the weights that provide the differenial in (gravitational force * moment arm) that you seem to think is all that is involved.  It just happens that the energy needed to reposition those weights comes from within the system of the mechanism, and is exactly the amount added to and taken away from each positioning.  Now that net zero could provide a constant motion (no excess energy to harvest) except for something pointed out to you by one of the first few posts:  friction.  The system of energy in vs. energy out that seems to be in balance to you (IF those calculations are valid in their assumptions) but it seems you have ingored that from that apparent balance, you must remove the amount lost at each moving mechanical interface (pivots and striking faces) to friction plus that lost to moving air.

I have been waiting for you to discover these basic facts on your own, but instead you have gone off on a tangent without thinking things through.

Edited by cannuck

You guys do not have to load up your brain circuits this much :lol: your head smoking, I posted a video and I said its soo similar to my system. You can see it works.

I post the video again;

Edited by Altai

2 hours ago, Altai said:

I post the video again;

I think you asked the relevant question the first time you posted the video.

*correction, it was bcsapper that asked the question.

Edited by ?Impact

3 hours ago, Altai said:

You guys do not have to load up your brain circuits this much :lol: your head smoking, I posted a video and I said its soo similar to my system. You can see it works.

I post the video again;

I remember seeing a set up as this in a movie or tv series using a giant Ferris wheel arrangement. I went to the actual YouTube page to see the comments when I noticed he was pulling it back. Above some thought this guy was doing it without reason. He was trying to show that EVEN IF you  begin the momentum in the opposite direction to the working of the machine (a 'relative negative energy'), it still cancels that (goes back to a stop) and then moves in its forward-biased direction. This does present a puzzle. But because the commenting is blocked, we cannot see if others determined the 'trick' this video was using. If this was sincere, it would allow commenting feedback. They likely fear being revealed by the magicians who know the trick. You cannot use this video because it IS just a trick here. We cannot check to see if there are no springs or other things set up to make this system actually reverse its direction like this. The original ones intentionally trying such systems would NOT actually think you could do this! So this video is a purposeful joke....likely done by skeptics (of my own community, sorry) mocking the gullible.

I asked you if you had an impenetrable box as an extreme example at first. I was meaning that you should recognize that you could not put IN any 'change' (energy), nor take OUT anything from within because of this given. Unless you had some hidden dimension that could transfer information indirectly, you cannot make an exchange of information without imposing some kind of force on the box that could reveal its contents. But that would then be 'energy IN' no matter what you do.

If the box had sufficient unending energy within, its pressure inside would continue to increase forever. Given the imaginary impenetrable nature of the box I presented, this example should at least make you realize that IF such a container created energy inside, one way you could 'test' it is to seal it off with some means to see if you can 'trap' this energy and wait to see if it explodes.  If it ADDS information (energy or matter), anything we have made out of matter would NOT be impenetrable and explode if you tried to contain it. 

You can't count 'circular' energy that exchanges within this imaginary box because that energy would be conserved. So if you actually had a perfect ring that you initially spun in a vacuum out of the effects of gravity (deep space), that object would spin for an extremely long time. But even if you did something like shine light on it to see it (observe it), this, though tiny, would be enough 'IN' energy that would alter its state and slow down. That is, you CAN create a real system that does create movement that goes on forever, but you literally cannot even 'observe' it because the very observation of anything is a kind of 'input' and/or 'output'.

1 hour ago, Scott Mayers said:

IBut even if you did something like shine light on it to see it (observe it), this, though tiny, would be enough 'IN' energy that would alter its state and slow down.

... or speed up

Lmao, I find my old topics soo childish. 

Yes this would be a good if it was achieved. I think I had a final project about that but it was not easy to make a prototype.

13 hours ago, Altai said:

I think I had a final project about that but it was not easy to make a prototype.

Oh well, those things happen. Besides, who rhas time to finish things anyway? :)
Now on to the next technological miracle!