Political Discussion Forums
GostHacked

Iran needs some democracy

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

My name is Tdot. Please respect that like I respect your moniker here lol and no, one (1) 200yr old tortoise does not prove the theory you purported here.

Let me know too, if you create a thread on that topic.  I'm going to get back onto the issue here.

6 minutes ago, Tdot said:

My name is Tdot. Please respect that like I respect your moniker here lol and no, one (1) 200yr old tortoise does not prove the theory you purported here.

Let me know too, if you create a thread on that topic.  I'm going to get back onto the issue here.

Yours was the theory.  You said mankind won.  I just said bollocks.

16 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yours was the theory.  You said mankind won.  I just said bollocks.

I said Mankind won because we do not know how long dinosaurs were alive, as we only know how long ago they perished.  Whereas we know Mankind has been alive for about 6,000 years, AND COUNTING, at least according to the holy bible's clues.

So IMHO if we ever get proof that dinosaurs were alive for longer than 6,000 years then you will have a valid point.

11 minutes ago, Tdot said:

I said Mankind won because we do not know how long dinosaurs were alive, as we only know how long ago they perished.  Whereas we know Mankind has been alive for about 6,000 years, AND COUNTING, at least according to the holy bible's clues.

So IMHO if we ever get proof that dinosaurs were alive for longer than 6,000 years then you will have a valid point.

I could have been reading my book.

Still, it's not been a completely wasted afternoon.  I did some Linux updates while I was on here.

Edited by bcsapper

29 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Oh well, I guess I could have been reading my book.

Still, it's not been a completely wasted afternoon.  I did some Linux updates while I was on here.

I hate that your afternoon is wasted, perhaps you can save the day ---by using your evening to figure out just how long did dinosaurs exist during their time on Earth.

Edited by Tdot

46 minutes ago, Tdot said:

I hate that your afternoon is wasted, perhaps you can save the day ---by using your evening to figure out just how long did dinosaurs exist during their time on Earth.

I already saved the day.

21 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I already saved the day.

lol ... does 'wasted afternoon' now = saved the day?

The arbitrary arrest and torture of Iranian citizens by The most barbaric and hated occupying regime of islamic republic is not limited only to dual citizens and regime critics but this plague republic has a history of going against the brightest and most genius in the country and these are the most recent.

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/astronomy-award-winning-student-arrested-in-iran-and-family-asks-why/30577400.html

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/beaten-during-arrest-prominent-iranian-female-activist-on-hunger-strike/30439913.html

The peaceful struggle by the nation of Iran against this murderous islamic regime will continue till this land of Aryans is freed from these subhuman mullahs who made the fictitious movies of the 70's "Planet of the Apes" a reality/

It appears the murderous Islamic regime has politically stabilized itself temporarily by the use of brutal force and mass murder and imprisonment of activists and intimidation for now. But the Islamic republic is a disease and the running organs like mullahs and the revolutionary thugs are like the viruses of that disease.

The longer they remain the more the antibodies will be produced. Right now some two-third of population have become aware of the murderous nature of this regime and what it stands for. The percent and number is increasing every day as the regime has to use increasing violence and brutality in order to remain in power. So more and more will fall victims to this regime and the antibodies will one day soon overwhelm the viruses and the nation will come out again united and stronger and this time more aware and awaken. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015