Political Discussion Forums

Israel's Discriminatory so-called Justice System

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you start a war of extermination against the Jews, you had better finish the job. There's your problem. Your guys f---ked-up.

Israel's justice system should discriminate against Palestinians who insist on terrorism in the form of bombings, knife attacks, assaults, kidnappings, etc. Palestinian leadership has failed mise

Would you rather be an Arab in an Israeli jail, or a Jew in a Lebanese or Palestinian jail?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You support Saudi terrorists. 

Right...of course everybody here knows me for my undying support of Saudi Arabia.

Is this all you have these days? Thin like thin ice...

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Right...of course everybody here knows me for my undying support of Saudi Arabia.

Is this all you have these days? Thin like thin ice...

Hey well,  you are free to keep saying someone is free to do what they want.  If you want to talk about 'that's all you got these days'.

7 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Hey well,  you are free to keep saying someone is free to do what they want.  If you want to talk about 'that's all you got these days'.

You ARE free to support Islam...you have to pretend that I do.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You ARE free to support Islam...you have to pretend that I do.

Nothing but a Troll Dog.. nothing but a troll.

You also free to ignore everything said on this board to trot out this tripe over and over again. How long can we go on here before this thread gets locked. I am down .. are you?

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

Nothing but a Troll Dog.. nothing but a troll.

You also free to ignore everything said on this board to trot out this tripe over and over again. How long can we go on here before this thread gets locked. I am down .. are you?

Since that is your goal I'll leave you to it. Have fun.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Since that is your goal I'll leave you to it. Have fun.

That's what I thought, probably the smartest thing you will do today.  Now we can get back to the topic of the thread again.

21 hours ago, GostHacked said:

According to Rue I don't support Islam..  How do you two manage to keep trolling like this?

You support Saudi terrorists. 

No according to Rue you support Islamic extremism,  trying to justify Islamic extremism and attack anyone who challenges it as being "anti-Muslim" and have made it a point on this forum to do that repeatedly as well as make sweeping  false and negative representations of Jews, Israelis, Christians, my words, Dong on the Porch's words, and engage in transparent, shallow, subjective sound bites for Iran with your colleague "Marcus".

There now, feel free to misrepresent that as well. Lol.  Do start a thread when you have a chance as to the attack in France today by a man with a knife yelling Allah Akbar and explain how if someone states that they are anti Muslim. Also do start a thread suggesting that the resurfaced leader of ISIL is calling on Muslims around the world to  engage in terrorist attacks against non Muslims, including here in Canada, and how if I point that out I am anti Muslim.

Also do explain how someone who is anti religious extremism particularly the kind of religious extremism that promotes terrrorism, that makes them anti Muslim. Do explain how Islam is synonomous with terrorism. You keep suggesting to all it is because you state if one challenges Muslim extremism and terrorism, it makes them anti Muslim.

You are using all Muslims as a shield, to hide behind, to justify Muslim extremism. You and Marcus do this in each and every post portraying yourselves as defenders of Islam while your words reek of support and apology for Islamic terrorism complete with the stereotypical buzz words against Jews, Christians, anyone who disagrees with you.

You no more support or defend Muslims than you do anyone else who does not agree with you.

Run along and play couch warrior with someone else I have more important things to do like take out a terrorist before he bravely attacks a civilian. 

Regards

Rue the Rappin Jew

lol defender of Muhammed

he  want everyone dead

who you playin wit son

you wanna diddle wit a gun

problem is you  need permission from your wife

to even get a kitchen knife

look at how tuff he is

but he sits down to wiz

yes suh he tink he bring fear to my heart

cuz he likes tuh fart

spppt and pfft he say to dah Jew

yah yah what else is new

he screams Allah Akbar

but always from afar

behind a nice Anglo soundin name

yah dats  duh game

Scott Fitzgerald dah third

posing as an Arab assassin how absurd

such a gift

yah write jus like Taylor Swift

yah it gives me such fright

bein threated by a terrorist transvesite

yassuh I gonna go hide

cuz you dun open my eyes all wide

lol you and Marcus

you know where tah find this Jewish carcus

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Rue said:

No according to Rue you support Islamic extremism,  trying to justify Islamic extremism and attack anyone who challenges it as being "anti-Muslim" and have made it a point on this forum to do that repeatedly as well as make sweeping  false and negative representations of Jews, Israelis, Christians, my words, Dong on the Porch's words, and engage in transparent, shallow, subjective sound bites for Iran with your colleague "Marcus".

I support islamic extremism?  I guess you had not read the thread about the Saudis/Canada. But I guess you are free to ignore all that to put out false statements.

There now, feel free to misrepresent that as well. Lol.  Do start a thread when you have a chance as to the attack in France today by a man with a knife yelling Allah Akbar and explain how if someone states that they are anti Muslim. Also do start a thread suggesting that the resurfaced leader of ISIL is calling on Muslims around the world to  engage in terrorist attacks against non Muslims, including here in Canada, and how if I point that out I am anti Muslim.

You've done a fine job of misrepresenting it yourself. I don't have to. You and a few others have tried , relentlessly AND unsuccessfuly tried to attribute statments that I had never made or do not fit in with the rest of what I post.

Also do explain how someone who is anti religious extremism particularly the kind of religious extremism that promotes terrrorism, that makes them anti Muslim. Do explain how Islam is synonomous with terrorism. You keep suggesting to all it is because you state if one challenges Muslim extremism and terrorism, it makes them anti Muslim.

I promote terrorism? Hahah now that's a good one. You've lost your mind.

You are using all Muslims as a shield, to hide behind, to justify Muslim extremism. You and Marcus do this in each and every post portraying yourselves as defenders of Islam while your words reek of support and apology for Islamic terrorism complete with the stereotypical buzz words against Jews, Christians, anyone who disagrees with you.

I rather use Jews as a shield.

You no more support or defend Muslims than you do anyone else who does not agree with you.

What the hell does that even mean?

Run along and play couch warrior with someone else I have more important things to do like take out a terrorist before he bravely attacks a civilian. 

And now another childish poem from Rue.

Regards

Rue the Rappin Jew

lol defender of Muhammed

he  want everyone dead

who you playin wit son

you wanna diddle wit a gun

problem is you  need permission from your wife

to even get a kitchen knife

look at how tuff he is

but he sits down to wiz