Political Discussion Forums
August1991

Zuckerberg's Testimony Before Congress

On 5/4/2018 at 10:50 PM, August1991 said:

I strongly disagree.

==================

As it happens, my first boyfriend was Jewish - the second love of my life was Catholic; and the one who got away was named Sirine.

I strongly agree with what I have said. Our politicians do dance to the globalist bankster elite. 

So,  if you are having problems in your gay life with other gays well too bad for you. Why are you telling me this anyway? Off topic I know but maybe you can tell me as to why you are attracted to men and not women? Just curious. 

19 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Yo Charles,  where the hell did my apology post to Mike go?

Deleted along with more of the upstream thread drift that you 2 (along with others) fed.  

On 5/6/2018 at 2:14 PM, taxme said:

I strongly agree with what I have said. Our politicians do dance to the globalist bankster elite. 

So,  if you are having problems in your gay life with other gays well too bad for you. Why are you telling me this anyway? Off topic I know but maybe you can tell me as to why you are attracted to men and not women? Just curious. 

Who said I was gay? I merely said that my first boyfriend was Jewish. (He now teaches in Chicago.)

Then again, me? "August1991"?  - Do you really believe that I'm a male in Montreal?

=====

Hey kids, this is the Internet.

@realDonaldTrump

Edited by August1991