Political Discussion Forums

Should Donald Trump win a Nobel Peace Prize?

Should Donald Trump win a Nobel Peace Prize?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

We learned about Trump. He said he'd never settle his 25 million dollar Trump U fraud.

He settled....

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. It happens all the time to millionaires and billionaires and politicians. So, what's your point, man or woman?  :D 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope...I never said I was "non-partisan" and clearly mocked any claims of "hypocrisy" by anybody. I am just to the right of Attila the Hun.

I always wondered what Obama won it for...Huh!

Obviously Canada does not have a comparable, robust media source for all views to be presented, perhaps by design: 1) The state funded and controlled broadcaster CBC (television and radio) is dep

Just now, taxme said:

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. It happens all the time to millionaires and billionaires and politicians. So, what's your point, man or woman?  :D 

Winning or losing isn't the issue. The lie is... When Trump tells you something it carries no weight. Zero credibility.

2 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Other leaders aren't fascists  that are a threat to world peace. Thats why....

"That's why". LOL. So, Trump is a fascist now? Trump is about to make history with North Korea and has talked NK into getting rid of it's nuclear arsenal and finally bring peace to that part of the world.  That I would say is pretty good for a fascist to have done, don't you think, eh? You should be happy and not be insulting to a man like Trump who did what our Canadian prime mistake could ever dream of doing. Trump is a man unlike those other past American Presidents who could not deal with NK and if they did they would kiss NK's butt all the time.

There have been many fascists and communists like Kim Jung around who have been a threat to world peace. But according to you and your silly reply is that only Trump is a threat to world peace. What has Trudeau ever said or done to try and make the world a safer place to live? Flood Canada with thousands of legal and illegal refugees? Wow-wee some accomplishment to world peace. Trump is the man of the hour. Go, Trump, go. :D

13 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Winning or losing isn't the issue. The lie is... When Trump tells you something it carries no weight. Zero credibility.

Well, you did mention that he lost a lawsuit? Now it's all about lies? So, what lies are you talking about anyway that Trump has said that bothers you? So, when Trudeau talks we are all suppose to believe that whatever he blurts out of his mouth carries any weight and is oh so credible? C'mon, who do you think you are trying to kid here anyway? Some dummy liberal? LOL. 

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

"That's why". LOL. So, Trump is a fascist now? Trump is about to make history with North Korea and has talked NK into getting rid of it's nuclear arsenal and finally bring peace to that part of the world.  That I would say is pretty good for a fascist to have done, don't you think, eh? You should be happy and not be insulting to a man like Trump who did what our Canadian prime mistake could ever dream of doing. Trump is a man unlike those other past American Presidents who could not deal with NK and if they did they would kiss NK's butt all the time.

There have been many fascists and communists like Kim Jung around who have been a threat to world peace. But according to you and your silly reply is that only Trump is a threat to world peace. What has Trudeau ever said or done to try and make the world a safer place to live? Flood Canada with thousands of legal and illegal refugees? Wow-wee some accomplishment to world peace. Trump is the man of the hour. Go, Trump, go. :D

History with N korea? How ? no dates..no time lines..nothing but birther speak.... Iran deal ..... no replacement deal.... why? utter failure

Trump is a man who talked about dating his own daughter, assaulted women, admitted it on video , confirmed by 16 women..... was a co defendant with jeffrey epstein n in the rape of a 13 year old girl, paid 25 million for defrauding americans,, insulted POWS ..Gold Star families.. Praised dictators and killers..called himself a brave soldier  for dodging studs.... while avoiding service with bone spurs... 

Got a mindless mob to do a lockstep monkey chant...lock her up lock her up

That Lockstep monkey chant showed exactly what his cult consists of.... 

How about you...chant much?

why the failure?

Just now, paxrom said:

You have NO idea. I just love chanting mindless demagogue phrases while glued to fox news, the only source for real news. 

Fascist

authoritarian

Demagogue approach

anti immigrant

Ultra nationalist..

Anti media

Unites base by targeting groups to hate

Trump classic fascist

13 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

History with N korea? How ? no dates..no time lines..nothing but birther speak.... Iran deal ..... no replacement deal.... why? utter failure

Trump is a man who talked about dating his own daughter, assaulted women, admitted it on video , confirmed by 16 women..... was a co defendant with jeffrey epstein n in the rape of a 13 year old girl, paid 25 million for defrauding americans,, insulted POWS ..Gold Star families.. Praised dictators and killers..called himself a brave soldier  for dodging studs.... while avoiding service with bone spurs... 

why the failure?

In all seriousness though, his nation security team headed by sec jim mattis has been one of the best I've seen from any administration. 

1 minute ago, paxrom said:

In all seriousness though, his nation security team headed by sec jim mattis has been one of the best I've seen from any administration. 

Glad you think that matters.. 

2 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Fascist

authoritarian

Demagogue approach

anti immigrant

Ultra nationalist..

Anti media

Trump classic fascist

While trump is far from a perfect leader I will say some of the people who work for him is. I am a pro philosopher king/leader. We have a few people like that running the show behind the scene. This is the real reason you see so many of us neo con support his administration. 

Just now, paxrom said:

While trump is far from a perfect leader I will say some of the people who work for him is. I am a pro philosopher king/leader. We have a few people like that running the show behind the scene. This is the real reason you see so many of us neo con support his administration. 

Republicans have abdicated their  responsibility . They have failed America. The cult is just the extreme end of what is a failed party.

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

Republicans have abdicated their  responsibility . They have failed America. The cult is just the extreme end of what is a failed party.

Failed in your eyes maybe but the reality is this, both democrats and republicans are changing. The parties are evolving. Democrat have a much more progressive voice in government while republican have become more libertarian. 

10 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

why the failure?

Talk about the mindless liberal crowd who always keep trying to nail Trump on something but so far has failed. How could such a man become the President of the USA if he were involved in all those so-called crimes you mentioned above? C'mon, get real will you. You keep listening to the mindless TV channel called CNN which is well known for being a lying and fake news outlet. The Stormy Daniels fiasco has gone nowhere but no doubt you still believe that lying story about her and Trump that was put out by CNN. Maybe she should be locked up for lying. Liberals all know as to how to lock to the lockstep monkey of liberalism chant that CNN and others feed them every day and believe their crap and lying and fake news. Hey, why don't you get out there and start walking and carry a sign that says lock Trump up, lock Trump up. Have fun. LOL. 

I always chant "go, Trump, go". Say it every day with my morning cup of kofeffy. :lol: 

What "failure'"are you talking about. Please clarify. 

11 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Fascist

authoritarian

Demagogue approach

anti immigrant

Ultra nationalist..

Anti media

Trump classic fascist

All sounds like liberalism to me. LOL. 

13 minutes ago, paxrom said:

You have NO idea. I just love chanting mindless demagogue phrases while glued to fox news, the only source for real news. 

I love FOX news the only source for real and truthful news and none of that fake and lying and phony stuff. LOL.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, taxme said:

Talk about the mindless liberal crowd who always keep trying to nail Trump on something but so far has failed. How could such a man become the President of the USA if he were involved in all those so-called crimes you mentioned above? C'mon, get real will you. You keep listening to the mindless TV channel called CNN which is well known for being a lying and fake news outlet. The Stormy Daniels fiasco has gone nowhere but no doubt you still believe that lying story about her and Trump that was put out by CNN. Maybe she should be locked up for lying. Liberals all know as to how to lock to the lockstep monkey of liberalism chant that CNN and others feed them every day and believe their crap and lying and fake news. Hey, why don't you get out there and start walking and carry a sign that says lock Trump up, lock Trump up. Have fun. LOL. 

I always chant "go, Trump, go". Say it every day with my morning cup of kofeffy. :lol: 

What "failure'"are you talking about. Please clarify. 

Liberals Nail trump on what? Every single investigation into trump has been implemented by republicans. His campaign manager is in jail today. Several guilty pleas and indictments,

Why does trump lie s much about russia and why do his people keep pleading guilty regarding Russia,? 

Why did trump lie about the trump tower meeting? What’s the deal? Why the lies? 

The lockstep monkey chant is documented for eternity on YouTube for future generations to see the shame and disgrace of mindless mob fools

1 hour ago, taxme said:

All sounds like liberalism to me. LOL. 

I guess it would if you don’t have an education. However I am more than happy to help you by posting Oxford dictionary for you. You probably don’t know Oxford is a university,

fascism

NOUN

mass noun

1An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

Example sentences

Synonyms

1.1 (in general use) extreme authoritarian, oppressive, or intolerant views or practices.

‘this is yet another example of health fascism in action’

More example sentences

The term Fascism was first used of the totalitarian right-wing nationalist regime of Mussolini in Italy (1922–43); the regimes of the Nazis in Germany and Franco in Spain were also Fascist. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach

It's far too early to assess whether Trump's rapprochement with Kim and the NK regime will have any lasting beneficial effect. Kim, like Trump, is unpredictable. The meeting between the two doesn't convince me of much. If anything, at this point it appears the South Korean regime has been instrumental in promoting peace with its neighbour. I don't know if this has gone far enough so far to warrant a Nobel, but SK's president would appear to have the greatest claim among those involved.

Edited by turningrite
  • Like 1
On 6/15/2018 at 4:32 PM, Jimwd said:

Liberals Nail trump on what? Every single investigation into trump has been implemented by republicans. His campaign manager is in jail today. Several guilty pleas and indictments,

Why does trump lie s much about russia and why do his people keep pleading guilty regarding Russia,? 

Why did trump lie about the trump tower meeting? What’s the deal? Why the lies? 

The lockstep monkey chant is documented for eternity on YouTube for future generations to see the shame and disgrace of mindless mob fools

Liberals/democrats have been very busy since election day to try and nail something on Trump. So far nuttin'. There are many not so much republicans who are against Trump because many of them were and still are apart of the swamp. 

I don't see anywhere where Trump is lying about Russia at all. If he is you will have to show me this. Those pleading guilty are not Trump's people. Hillary and Obama had many dealings with Russia. They gave away uranium to Russia  which was supposed to have been a bad deal for America. Comey and FISA warrants was a big lie. But their day is coming and they will have to start pleading guilty to their crimes. Watch FOX news and get the other side of the story. Something most members are too afraid to do so. They may learn something else new. 

I am not aware of Trump lying about the Trump tower meeting? If he did so? How does that affect anything? But then again pretty much all politicians do the same thing? LIE. thru their yellow teeth.  So, what's your point? 

On 6/15/2018 at 4:41 PM, Jimwd said:

I guess it would if you don’t have an education. However I am more than happy to help you by posting Oxford dictionary for you. You probably don’t know Oxford is a university,

fascism

NOUN

mass noun

1An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

Example sentences

Synonyms

1.1 (in general use) extreme authoritarian, oppressive, or intolerant views or practices.

‘this is yet another example of health fascism in action’

More example sentences

The term Fascism was first used of the totalitarian right-wing nationalist regime of Mussolini in Italy (1922–43); the regimes of the Nazis in Germany and Franco in Spain were also Fascist. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach

Liberals and democrats are the fascists communist dictators of today. You need to educate yourself on that one, fella. Start watching FOX news and get the other side of the story for a change and they will explain it all too you.  I could careless if Oxford university was a whore house. Are there any other Oxford's that you can mention here? Just asking. :D 

59 minutes ago, taxme said:

Liberals and democrats are the fascists communist dictators of today. You need to educate yourself on that one, fella. Start watching FOX news and get the other side of the story for a change and they will explain it all too you.  I could careless if Oxford university was a whore house. Are there any other Oxford's that you can mention here? Just asking. :D 

lol..  Mexico will send the check any day......

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Liberals/democrats have been very busy since election day to try and nail something on Trump. So far nuttin'. There are many not so much republicans who are against Trump because many of them were and still are apart of the swamp. 

I don't see anywhere where Trump is lying about Russia at all. If he is you will have to show me this. Those pleading guilty are not Trump's people. Hillary and Obama had many dealings with Russia. They gave away uranium to Russia  which was supposed to have been a bad deal for America. Comey and FISA warrants was a big lie. But their day is coming and they will have to start pleading guilty to their crimes. Watch FOX news and get the other side of the story. Something most members are too afraid to do so. They may learn something else new. 

I am not aware of Trump lying about the Trump tower meeting? If he did so? How does that affect anything? But then again pretty much all politicians do the same thing? LIE. thru their yellow teeth.  So, what's your point? 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Every single investigation into Trump has been implemented by Republicans. Mueller...Rosenstein  ...congress... Senate..all investigations are run  by republicans.

Thats why i laugh at your silliness about liberals. 

So f several indictments and guilty pleas. Trump caught lying about Trump  tower meeting among other things. Trump campaign  manager in jail.

Sweet the way its progressing.. Trump still sucking up and owned by Putin.

22 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Every single investigation into Trump has been implemented by Republicans. Mueller...Rosenstein  ...congress... Senate..all investigations are run  by republicans.

Thats why i laugh at your silliness about liberals. 

So f several indictments and guilty pleas. Trump caught lying about Trump  tower meeting among other things. Trump campaign  manager in jail.

Sweet the way its progressing.. Trump still sucking up and owned by Putin.

Swampster republicans and democrats that hate Trump. And where have all they led too? Zilch. 

Liberals/democrats are silly in so many other ways. That is why I have so much fun attacking and mocking them every chance I get over the many corrupt and unethical things that they do every day. Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi and Chucky Shumer among many other jokesters that always give me a good laugh when they open their dumb talking mouths. 

You appear to have forgotten to mention anything about that uranium deal that Obama and Hillary were involved in? Why? Oh ya that's right, let's just keep attacking Trump over and over and over again and again and again and like to forget about the things that Obama and the lying corrupt Hillary has done also. Remember the email deletions? Did Trump actually admit knowing anything about this Trump tower meeting because I have not heard anything yet from Trump on it? There will be plenty of indictments and guilty pleas coming soon and they will be served too many of Obama and Hillary associates in crime. Already some of them have been charged with their crimes but no one gets to hear that much about them because the lying and fake MSM prefer to not report on them. It's all about getting Trump and nothing more with those fakesters. 

It won't be sweet for you when you will soon see some of your liberal/democrat friends getting their asses nailed and jailed. The only thing that has saved them so far already is because of the republican swampsters who are helping in protecting their asses. Trump does not need to suck up to anyone especially Putin. Matter of fact Trump wants to become friendlier with Putin and would like to have him come back and join the G7 gang. Trump and Putin are not the enemies here. It is the liberal/democrats that are the enemy but one would never know about that because of the MSM who despises Putin also. 

Edited by taxme
23 minutes ago, taxme said:

Swampster republicans and democrats that hate Trump. And where have all they led too? Zilch. 

Liberals/democrats are silly in so many other ways. That is why I have so much fun attacking and mocking them every chance I get over the many corrupt and unethical things that they do every day. Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi and Chucky Shumer among many other jokesters that always give me a good laugh when they open their dumb talking mouths. 

You appear to have forgotten to mention anything about that uranium deal that Obama and Hillary were involved in? Why? Oh ya that's right, let's just keep attacking Trump over and over and over again and again and again and like to forget about the things that Obama and the lying corrupt Hillary has done also. Remember the email deletions? Did Trump actually admit knowing anything about this Trump tower meeting because I have not heard anything yet from Trump on it? There will be plenty of indictments and guilty pleas coming soon and they will be served too many of Obama and Hillary associates in crime. Already some of them have been charged with their crimes but no one gets to hear that much about them because the lying and fake MSM prefer to not report on them. It's all about getting Trump and nothing more with those fakesters. 

It won't be sweet for you when you will soon see some of your liberal/democrat friends getting their asses nailed and jailed. The only thing that has saved them so far already is because of the republican swampsters who are helping in protecting their asses. Trump does not need to suck up to anyone especially Putin. Matter of fact Trump wants to become friendlier with Putin and would like to have him come back and join the G7 gang. Trump and Putin are not the enemies here. It is the liberal/democrats that are the enemy but one would never know about that because of the MSM who despises Putin also. 

Uranium deal ..debunked... by fox news of all things...lol... your nonsense is laughable

All republicans ...chuckle ...lock her up lock her up.;....ooops no evidence ..just russian propaganda for sheep...meanwhile Trumps campaign Manager locked up....

facts matter 

Edited by Jimwd