Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Centerpiece

Should Donald Trump win a Nobel Peace Prize?

Should Donald Trump win a Nobel Peace Prize?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jimwd said:

Uranium deal ..debunked... by fox news of all things...lol... your nonsense is laughable

 

All republicans ...chuckle ...lock her up lock her up.;....ooops no evidence ..just russian propaganda for sheep...meanwhile Trumps campaign Manager locked up....

facts matter 

The uranium deal has not been debunked. FOX never said anything about that. They did the deal and that cannot be denied. It did happen. You are laughable. CNN and MSNBC  are always trying to debunk any bad news to come forward and be reported on about lying and crooked Hillary.  

All republicans want her locked up because she is a liar and a crook. She never denied or challenged Trump on what Trump called her because she knows that she is a liar and a crook. The evidence is there but the lying and fake liberal MSM refuses to go there or report on wonderful lovely Hillary. Yup, all the media seems to want to do is offer up losers like Stormy going nowhere porno Daniels story and going nowhere of Trump being involved in another lying and fake news story about Trump and Russia. Something you prefer to ignore, right, because it does not fit into your liberal way of thinking. You have to back those liars and crooks, eh? Hey, maybe Trump will give him a pardon later on if he is found guilty on all the charges put against him and he is off to the gulag. The problem with the campaign manager was that he was associated with Trump and anyone associated with Trump has to be a criminal. But you won't bother to want to talk about Comey FBI lies or lying and crooked Hillary and her lies and the many crimes that her and hubby have been involved in. Eventually it will all come out in the wash and some of those people will be going to jail. Maybe Hillary will eventually be locked up. Hey, you never know. One can only hope. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, taxme said:

The uranium deal has not been debunked. FOX never said anything about that. They did the deal and that cannot be denied. It did happen. You are laughable. CNN and MSNBC  are always trying to debunk any bad news to come forward and be reported on about lying and crooked Hillary.  

All republicans want her locked up because she is a liar and a crook. She never denied or challenged Trump on what Trump called her because she knows that she is a liar and a crook. The evidence is there but the lying and fake liberal MSM refuses to go there or report on wonderful lovely Hillary. Yup, all the media seems to want to do is offer up losers like Stormy going nowhere porno Daniels story and going nowhere of Trump being involved in another lying and fake news story about Trump and Russia. Something you prefer to ignore, right, because it does not fit into your liberal way of thinking. You have to back those liars and crooks, eh? Hey, maybe Trump will give him a pardon later on if he is found guilty on all the charges put against him and he is off to the gulag. The problem with the campaign manager was that he was associated with Trump and anyone associated with Trump has to be a criminal. But you won't bother to want to talk about Comey FBI lies or lying and crooked Hillary and her lies and the many crimes that her and hubby have been involved in. Eventually it will all come out in the wash and some of those people will be going to jail. Maybe Hillary will eventually be locked up. Hey, you never know. One can only hope. 

 

You are being conned... and suckered by a conman and the russians..

They can con you because you have a low iq...Uranium deal has been debunked precisely why there are no charges ...

Birthers, Benghazis, Pizza gate, Seth Rich , Voter fraud, wire tapping, unmasking, deep[ state, secret societies..unranium....nunes memo.....spy gate

chuckle   

Forget the media..look at the indictments and convictions..

Who cares about media...

I can hear Trumps lies first hand. I don't need the media to show me a guy who admitted fantasizing about dating his own daughter. Its on video...lying about muslims.. lying about unmasking, lying about wire tapping .

 

Maybe those hawaiin investigators will show up with the proof TRump promised///\oh wait... trumps promises are lies....never mind 

 

Edited by Jimwd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

You are being conned... and suckered by a conman and the russians..

They can con you because you have a low iq...Uranium deal has been debunked precisely why there are no charges ...

Birthers, Benghazis, Pizza gate, Seth Rich , Voter fraud, wire tapping, unmasking, deep[ state, secret societies..unranium....nunes memo.....spy gate

chuckle   

Forget the media..look at the indictments and convictions..

Who cares about media...

I can hear Trumps lies first hand. I don't need the media to show me a guy who admitted fantasizing about dating his own daughter. Its on video...lying about muslims.. lying about unmasking, lying about wire tapping .

 

Maybe those hawaiin investigators will show up with the proof TRump promised///\oh wait... trumps promises are lies....never mind 

 

I am not being conned by anyway except maybe you? Trump and Putin are great leaders and both are making life hell for those democrat liberal swampsters that you appear to support. I do not fear Russia at all. The ones that I do fear are the swampsters like Hillary and Mueller and Comey that you appear to support and are your idols.  

I am still waiting for Trump to be impeached. I am still waiting for the liberal/dumbocrats who are constantly lying and crying their dear little hearts out trying to stick something on Trump to get him impeached. So far so good for Trump but not for the liberal dumbocrats. Mueller is a traitor to America and he is a part of the swamp that hates Trump because Trump is now kicking their liberal lying azzes. Mueller's day is coming. 

Yes indeed and we all know who the real liars are and it is for sure that it is not Trump. Again Trump called Hillary a "liar-liar" and a crook on TV for all to hear and she just stood their with a stunned looking grin on her face and said nothing because she knows that she is a liar and a crook. It is you who just cannot seem to get that thru your thick liberal head. It's hard to try and get liberals to get anything thru their heads that makes so much common sense and logic and smacks of the truth. 

I am dam sure that my conservative IQ is a lot higher than your liberal IQ. It is just so obvious. I can never seem to be able to come across an intelligent liberal with any sign of intelligence at all. There appears to be so many running around with low IQ's.Just saying. The only ones who are trying to say that the uranium deal was debunked is the lying and fake left wing liberal MSM. But say as you wish. 

I only care about what FOX news has to say. The rest of the lying and fake left wing liberal media can go to hell. 

Come on. Give yourself a break and me too, eh? If Trump said anything that may have appeared to have been nasty or obscene about his daughter it was because he was more than likely complementing his daughter not wanting to have sex with her. You liberals will take anything that Trump says and will always try and take it out of context. I can be sure that Trump did not have any ideas at all about wanting to have sex with his daughter. Such stupid and silly foolish liberal bull chit. Anyway, you go ahead and quote verbatim as to what Trump said about his daughter if you can? I await. 

Oh, but wait? Trump has fulfilled many of his promises. But you would not know anything about that because you are a fully pledged supporter and member of the left wing lying liberal MSM. Not much to brag about there alright.  

Well, it is really starting to look like those Mao and Stalin investigators of yours are sure having a lot of problems with their trying very hard to hide all the promises from the people that Trump has kept so far. Well Trump's followers know that the Donald is keeping his promises. The truth is out there as to how many promises Trump has kept. But go ahead keep your head buried in the sand see if I care. LOL.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taxme said:

I only care about what FOX news has to say. The rest of the lying and fake left wing liberal media can go to hell. 

 

Obviously Canada does not have a comparable, robust media source for all views to be presented, perhaps by design:

1) The state funded and controlled broadcaster CBC (television and radio) is dependent on continued government support or it would fail in the marketplace.

2) Hate speech laws are used to stifle dissent and freedom of expression

3) Canadians already have access to bigger/better print, broadcast, and cable news media from the U.S., U.K, and other nations.

4) Canada's political media market is further diluted by regionalism, language, and multiculturalism.

So enjoy Fox News, while other Canadians enjoy many other American news media outlets directly or as surrogate feeds (e.g. Associated Press).   Even the social media networks that Canadians use to discuss politics are American (Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, etc.).

Hate America...love American media !

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump probably deserves a Nobel Peace Prize, but almost certainly if anything positive comes out of the US/NK summit. 

It also depends on how you measure "Peace". If militarily, then we could say the above holds true. If economically, I would call it Economic World War 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am not being conned by anyway except maybe you? Trump and Putin are great leaders and both are making life hell for those democrat liberal swampsters that you appear to support. I do not fear Russia at all. The ones that I do fear are the swampsters like Hillary and Mueller and Comey that you appear to support and are your idols.  

I am still waiting for Trump to be impeached. I am still waiting for the liberal/dumbocrats who are constantly lying and crying their dear little hearts out trying to stick something on Trump to get him impeached. So far so good for Trump but not for the liberal dumbocrats. Mueller is a traitor to America and he is a part of the swamp that hates Trump because Trump is now kicking their liberal lying azzes. Mueller's day is coming. 

Yes indeed and we all know who the real liars are and it is for sure that it is not Trump. Again Trump called Hillary a "liar-liar" and a crook on TV for all to hear and she just stood their with a stunned looking grin on her face and said nothing because she knows that she is a liar and a crook. It is you who just cannot seem to get that thru your thick liberal head. It's hard to try and get liberals to get anything thru their heads that makes so much common sense and logic and smacks of the truth. 

I am dam sure that my conservative IQ is a lot higher than your liberal IQ. It is just so obvious. I can never seem to be able to come across an intelligent liberal with any sign of intelligence at all. There appears to be so many running around with low IQ's.Just saying. The only ones who are trying to say that the uranium deal was debunked is the lying and fake left wing liberal MSM. But say as you wish. 

I only care about what FOX news has to say. The rest of the lying and fake left wing liberal media can go to hell. 

Come on. Give yourself a break and me too, eh? If Trump said anything that may have appeared to have been nasty or obscene about his daughter it was because he was more than likely complementing his daughter not wanting to have sex with her. You liberals will take anything that Trump says and will always try and take it out of context. I can be sure that Trump did not have any ideas at all about wanting to have sex with his daughter. Such stupid and silly foolish liberal bull chit. Anyway, you go ahead and quote verbatim as to what Trump said about his daughter if you can? I await. 

Oh, but wait? Trump has fulfilled many of his promises. But you would not know anything about that because you are a fully pledged supporter and member of the left wing lying liberal MSM. Not much to brag about there alright.  

Well, it is really starting to look like those Mao and Stalin investigators of yours are sure having a lot of problems with their trying very hard to hide all the promises from the people that Trump has kept so far. Well Trump's followers know that the Donald is keeping his promises. The truth is out there as to how many promises Trump has kept. But go ahead keep your head buried in the sand see if I care. LOL.  

 

Putin a great leader who murders political opponents and journalists. Get lost, you’re either evil or stupid. I have no use for either. By the way I stopped reading at that point but I can guarantee more of your nonsense.

Edited by Jimwd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Obviously Canada does not have a comparable, robust media source for all views to be presented, perhaps by design:

1) The state funded and controlled broadcaster CBC (television and radio) is dependent on continued government support or it would fail in the marketplace.

2) Hate speech laws are used to stifle dissent and freedom of expression

3) Canadians already have access to bigger/better print, broadcast, and cable news media from the U.S., U.K, and other nations.

4) Canada's political media market is further diluted by regionalism, language, and multiculturalism.

So enjoy Fox News, while other Canadians enjoy many other American news media outlets directly or as surrogate feeds (e.g. Associated Press).   Even the social media networks that Canadians use to discuss politics are American (Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, etc.).

Hate America...love American media !

 

Indeed you are so right. Here in Canada there is no conservative media source like FOX news for being able to listen too and get the other side of the conservative story. Just liberal left wing ones like the  CBC or other wise also known as the Communist Broadcasting Corporation. We had one called The Sun News network for awhile but eventually it stopped broadcasting. I am not sure as to whether it was for financial reasons or that the liberal bastion stronghold called the CRTC was working in the background to get The Sun News network off the air. In Canada there is no fair balance when it comes to the news. All we get is the liberal point of views and opinions from CTV, Global and the CBC media party.  Deplorable. 

The CBC would never last if it had to go it alone without taxpayer help. I actually do not mind the CBC and have watched many programs on CBC but what I do not want them to be able to do is reporting the news. Their news is full of bias and prejudice against conservatives for me to handle. Too liberal for my liking. 

That is so right. The only reason that we have hate laws here in Canada is to stifle and suppress political incorrectness talk and of freedom of expression.  The liberals believe conservatives should not have the right to speak and have their conservative opinions read or listened too.

America TV does have much better shows to watch. I do enjoy watching Americas Got Talent. It is very entertaining. 

The Canadian media is great at pushing multiculturalism and massive third world immigration. I actually do believe that they are trying to promote and working very hard to the destruction of our British and European traditions and cultures and trying to replace it with foreign third world cultures and traditions. My opinion. 

Thank you, I will enjoy FOX because what they talk about on FOX and about America and about liberalism and it's program and agenda for America can also relate to what is going on in Canada with the liberal left wing media establishment in Canada and their programs and agendas. Try and destroy both of our countries  and hand it over to foreigners.  

I love America and American TV.  :)

Edited by taxme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Indeed you are so right. Here in Canada there is no conservative media source like FOX news for being able to listen too and get the other side of the conservative story. Just liberal left wing ones like the  CBC or other wise also known as the Communist Broadcasting Corporation. We had one called The Sun News network for awhile but eventually it stopped broadcasting. I am not sure as to whether it was for financial reasons or that the liberal bastion stronghold called the CRTC was working in the background to get The Sun News network off the air. In Canada there is no fair balance when it comes to the news. All we get is the liberal point of views and opinions from CTV, Global and the CBC media party.  Deplorable. 

Fox viewers are least informed of any group. Confirmed by multiple studies. . We have low iq suckers in Canada as well. Dumbed down uniformed. 

Fox News watchers were less Informed than people that watch no news.

have fun.,l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, taxme said:

....All we get is the liberal point of views and opinions from CTV, Global and the CBC media party.  Deplorable. 

 

Wait...it is even worse than that.

Even the "progressive" and "liberal" Canadians seek out American new media echo chambers like NYT, MSNBC, and Salon.com

Only Quebec has any chance for an independent media landscape...because of the language wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Putin a great leader who murders political opponents and journalists. Get lost, you’re either evil or stupid. I have no use for either. By the way I stopped reading at that point but I can guarantee more of your nonsense.

More left wing liberal lies about Putin. All those lies about Putin killing ex spies has gone nowhere. There is no proof that Putin had anything to do with it. Like I always say. When the left wing liberal media attacks someone or some group then you know that it has to be a lie. The liberal media hates people or groups who are not of their liberal left wing kind. 

Why don't you get lost with your liberal bull chit? Why do you want to consider me evil or stupid because I dare to question what appears to be your evil and stupid liberal opinions? What makes you the expert on world affairs that all of us should listen too and believe what you say? How the hell do you know as to whether what I am saying is not the truth? Personally. I wish that you would stop replying to my posts altogether because you have nothing real to offer me here except more of liberal nonsense and bs.  Just saying.

Well, there is one thing I can guarantee you for sure is that I will be ready and willing to take on your liberal opinions and points of view anytime. Someone here has to question and challenge your liberal babbling nonsense. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, taxme said:

More left wing liberal lies about Putin. All those lies about Putin killing ex spies has gone nowhere. There is no proof that Putin had anything to do with it. Like I always say. When the left wing liberal media attacks someone or some group then you know that it has to be a lie. The liberal media hates people or groups who are not of their liberal left wing kind. 

Why don't you get lost with your liberal bull chit? Why do you want to consider me evil or stupid because I dare to question what appears to be your evil and stupid liberal opinions? What makes you the expert on world affairs that all of us should listen too and believe what you say? How the hell do you know as to whether what I am saying is not the truth? Personally. I wish that you would stop replying to my posts altogether because you have nothing real to offer me here except more of liberal nonsense and bs.  Just saying.

Well, there is one thing I can guarantee you for sure is that I will be ready and willing to take on your liberal opinions and points of view anytime. Someone here has to question and challenge your liberal babbling nonsense. :D

 

I’ll take the word of British intelligence over a 

pizza gate birther  cuck..wouldn’t you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Fox viewers are least informed of any group. Confirmed by multiple studies. . We have low iq suckers in Canada as well. Dumbed down uniformed. 

Fox News watchers were less Informed than people that watch no news.

have fun.,l

Bull crap. FOX viewers would not have known anything about the immigration mess going on in America and of all of the millions of illegals running around in America if it were not for FOX news. Americans would know anything about the crimes of Hillary and how she is one big crook and liar according to Donald Trump. On the contrary, FOX viewers are learning a lot more about what has been going on in America for the last few decades under the likes of the Clinton, Bush and Obama regimes thanks to FOX news, and not to CNN or MSNBC who have worked very hard to cover it all up. FOX viewers are way more informed today thanks to Donald Trump who was brave enough to talk about immigration and the crimes of the democratic party. 

I am sure having plenty of fun and enjoy watching and listening to FOX news. I will soon be turning FOX news on and watching Tucker, Hannity and Laura tell it like it is. You should too. You might learn something for a change and realize the big mistake you have made listening to CNN and MSNBC and those two lying liberal fake and phony news networks. Go for it. You will like it. I do tremendously. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I’ll take the word of British intelligence over a 

pizza gate birther  cuck..wouldn’t you?

Nope. But good for you. Have fun. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Bull crap. FOX viewers would not have known anything about the immigration mess going on in America and of all of the millions of illegals running around in America if it were not for FOX news. Americans would know anything about the crimes of Hillary and how she is one big crook and liar according to Donald Trump. On the contrary, FOX viewers are learning a lot more about what has been going on in America for the last few decades under the likes of the Clinton, Bush and Obama regimes thanks to FOX news, and not to CNN or MSNBC who have worked very hard to cover it all up. FOX viewers are way more informed today thanks to Donald Trump who was brave enough to talk about immigration and the crimes of the democratic party. 

I am sure having plenty of fun and enjoy watching and listening to FOX news. I will soon be turning FOX news on and watching Tucker, Hannity and Laura tell it like it is. You should too. You might learn something for a change and realize the big mistake you have made listening to CNN and MSNBC and those two lying liberal fake and phony news networks. Go for it. You will like it. I do tremendously. :D 

What crimes of Hillary? Post the evidence of Hillary’s crimes other wise you and I  will know you’re a liar. This your chance to prove your case with solid facts and indictments,

 

i challenge you to produce evidence .

ill wait for it 

Edited by Jimwd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimwd said:

What crimes of Hillary? Post the evidence of Hillary’s crimes other wise you and will know you’re a liar. This your chance to prove your case with solid facts and indictments,

 

i challenge you to produce evidence .

ill wait for it 

Didn't I already ask you to quote where Trump had shown that he has had desires for his daughter a few posts back which of course you apparently preferred to ignore it. I mean come on really? I asked you first? Of course by you not being able to produce anything verbatim yourself just shows me that you may be the liar here. So? where is the beef? 

I'll be waiting for it, Johnny boy. :rolleyes: 

PS: I have to go now. I will catch you later and read what I asked you for. Tah-tah.  LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, taxme said:

Didn't I already ask you to quote where Trump had shown that he has had desires for his daughter a few posts back which of course you apparently preferred to ignore it. I mean come on really? I asked you first? Of course by you not being able to produce anything verbatim yourself just shows me that you may be the liar here. So? where is the beef? 

I'll be waiting for it, Johnny boy. :rolleyes: 

PS: I have to go now. I will catch you later and read what I asked you for. Tah-tah.  LOL. 

I missed where you asked for Trump comments about his daughter.. Here they are

https://www.bustle.com/p/7-trump-quotes-about-ivanka-that-will-make-you-go-whoa-7938001

 

So your accusations of crimes against Hillary was exactly what I predicted. You lied.. You fell for trumps lies because you aren't very smart. Too bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 5:19 PM, Jimwd said:

I missed where you asked for Trump comments about his daughter.. Here they are

https://www.bustle.com/p/7-trump-quotes-about-ivanka-that-will-make-you-go-whoa-7938001

 

So your accusations of crimes against Hillary was exactly what I predicted. You lied.. You fell for trumps lies because you aren't very smart. Too bad

Nothing there but more left wing liberal bull chit. There was nothing in there that I saw where Trump indicated that he would want to lay his daughter. Get real will you. Trump only complemented on how good looking she is. If I had a daughter that looked as good as Ivanka I would complement her also on her looks. Does that make me want to lay my daughter for saying this? Of course it would if one is a liberal. 

Liberals? Always looking for something to bitch about on Trump. So who cares what the stunned biotch Daniels has to say. She is history now because the liberal left wing media tried to make a big story out of it and lost and liberals like you like to eat that crap up like candy. In most cases Trump was just joking.  Something you appear to lack is a sense of humor. It was Russia and the hooker Daniels yesterday. Today it as all about Trump and illegals and their kids. Tomorrow there will be something else. All of it always ends up in the garbage heap.  

There are plenty of crimes that Hillary has committed but the left wing liberal lying media will not report on them. Only FOX news has reported on the many crimes that she has committed in the past. Remain ignorant see if I care. It would appear as though you enjoy spreading lies yourself. And so because you listen to the fake and lying left wing liberal media that somehow you are a lot more smarter than conservative people like me who prefers to listen to FOX?  What liberal arrogance on your part. Personally, I am of the opinion that liberals are people who need to seek medical help because they have shown me plenty of times on TV that there is something wrong with how they think. They are so negative about everything and are nothing more than a bunch of bigoted and intolerant fools. But hey. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taxme said:

Nothing there but more left wing liberal bull chit. There was nothing in there that I saw where Trump indicated that he would want to lay his daughter. Get real will you. Trump only complemented on how good looking she is. If I had a daughter that looked as good as Ivanka I would complement her also on her looks. Does that make me want to lay my daughter for saying this? Of course it would if one is a liberal. 

Liberals? Always looking for something to bitch about on Trump. So who cares what the stunned biotch Daniels has to say. She is history now because the liberal left wing media tried to make a big story out of it and lost and liberals like you like to eat that crap up like candy. In most cases Trump was just joking.  Something you appear to lack is a sense of humor. It was Russia and the hooker Daniels yesterday. Today it as all about Trump and illegals and their kids. Tomorrow there will be something else. All of it always ends up in the garbage heap.  

There are plenty of crimes that Hillary has committed but the left wing liberal lying media will not report on them. Only FOX news has reported on the many crimes that she has committed in the past. Remain ignorant see if I care. It would appear as though you enjoy spreading lies yourself. And so because you listen to the fake and lying left wing liberal media that somehow you are a lot more smarter than conservative people like me who prefers to listen to FOX?  What liberal arrogance on your part. Personally, I am of the opinion that liberals are people who need to seek medical help because they have shown me plenty of times on TV that there is something wrong with how they think. They are so negative about everything and are nothing more than a bunch of bigoted and intolerant fools. But hey. :D

I gave you video of trump speaking...still no indictments of Hillary? so you lied. I produced evidence and you lied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimwd said:

I gave you video of trump speaking...still no indictments of Hillary? so you lied. I produced evidence and you lied.

I get all the proof that I need from FOX news. Again what gives you the right to call me a lair when you just may be one yourself? After all, anyone who pushes the liberal lying line around usually in the end have been shown to be nothing more than liars. So far what Trump has said about his daughter is all being taken out of context to try and make Trump look bad again. Typical liberal ploy. Don't hold your breath for too long. Old Hillary might just face justice yet one day. After all, when Trump and Hillary were debating together before the election Trump told Hillary flat out to her face that if I were President I would put you in jail and so many of the people who voted for Trump want her locked up also. And Trump may just do that one day. One can only hope. You have produced dik all to me but just more of liberal lying bull chit. Have a fun liberal day. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, taxme said:

I get all the proof that I need from FOX news. Again what gives you the right to call me a lair when you just may be one yourself? After all, anyone who pushes the liberal lying line around usually in the end have been shown to be nothing more than liars. So far what Trump has said about his daughter is all being taken out of context to try and make Trump look bad again. Typical liberal ploy. Don't hold your breath for too long. Old Hillary might just face justice yet one day. After all, when Trump and Hillary were debating together before the election Trump told Hillary flat out to her face that if I were President I would put you in jail and so many of the people who voted for Trump want her locked up also. And Trump may just do that one day. One can only hope. You have produced dik all to me but just more of liberal lying bull chit. Have a fun liberal day. :D

So no indictments of Hillary ? Chuckle ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jimwd said:

So no indictments of Hillary ? Chuckle ..

No impeachment of Trump yet. Chuckle-chuckle. So, I wonder who will end up getting nailed first? Will it be a Trump impeachment or will it be a Hillary indictment? Time to place your bets ladies and gentlemen. :D 

PS: I see that you are back, Omni?  :D

Edited by taxme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 4:14 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Wait...it is even worse than that.

Even the "progressive" and "liberal" Canadians seek out American new media echo chambers like NYT, MSNBC, and Salon.com

Only Quebec has any chance for an independent media landscape...because of the language wall.

The Canadian liberal media needs the American liberal media to help fill in their taxpayer's time. With so many private news sources out there why do Canadians need the public CBC anymore to report the news? Over a billion tax dollars a year could be saved if the CBC were shut down. Besides all they appear to want to do is to promote left wing liberal/socialist programs and agendas that costs the Canadian taxpayer's billions of tax dollars every year that does nothing for Canada or Canadians.

I guess that I must be right about the CBC because there appears to be no one here that ever comes to the defense of the CBC. 

Quebec needs to go. Just saying. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, taxme said:

The Canadian liberal media needs the American liberal media to help fill in their taxpayer's time. With so many private news sources out there why do Canadians need the public CBC anymore to report the news? Over a billion tax dollars a year could be saved if the CBC were shut down. Besides all they appear to want to do is to promote left wing liberal/socialist programs and agendas that costs the Canadian taxpayer's billions of tax dollars every year that does nothing for Canada or Canadians.

I guess that I must be right about the CBC because there appears to be no one here that ever comes to the defense of the CBC. 

Quebec needs to go. Just saying. 

 

Jeeezus you guys have got to reconcile with one another about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Jeeezus you guys have got to reconcile with one another about that. 

If you are referring to the french of Quebec no one can reconcile with them. They want to be different from the rest of Canada and do not want to be a part of Canada. They just stick around and enjoy taking advantage of the benefits that the rest of Canada has to offer.They consider themselves to be a nation within a nation. They even went as far as to make and treat the English language in Quebec as a second class thing. They must go for the rest of Canada's sake. They have nothing to offer the rest of Canada but just more french bilingual socialist bull chit. Even the liberal cowardly Anglo media in the rest of Canada will not dare challenge Quebec on how the french treat and think of the Anglos in Quebec. I am way off topic here. I stop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering Obama got one for doing absolutely nothing, it would only be fair if Trump got one for getting as far as he has, he is trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...