Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
scribblet

Hamas fires rockets, - Israel bombs Gaza

Recommended Posts

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:23 PM, scribblet said:

I don't know to whom you are referring here as I have never talked 'nazi nonsense'.   Maybe you need the paradigm shift.

I thought you said you supported the racist occupation of Palestine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:52 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Tragic that some Israelis got wounded but if Israel hadn't occupied Palestinian lands and badly treated refugee Palestinians and killed many civilians on their side then there wouldn't be so much hatred against them or a war. And I guess you have some inside information what the 50 million was spent on? Do you have agents among Hamas reporting on how the aids are spent?

Hamas in fact has made many schools and hospitals for Palestinians not that I am defending this Arab terrorist group as I do not like them any more than you do however, a political commentator and analysis must be fair in analysis and comments and see the facts as they are on both side without being biased against one side otherwise will lose credibility.

 

Why don't you research what you pose as being an expert on. In fact Israel provided millions of dollars to charities that built he hospitals in Gaza. Yah but you knew that. You also knew that these charities were part of the Muslim Brotherhood which created Hamas and Hamas was originally not in favour of terrorism when this was done.

Yah I know you also are aware that when Israel did this they were accused of "creating Hamas to destroy Arafat" by people like you who claim to be experts on Hamas.

Next why don't you go find out what Hamas does with the money it gets and where it gets its money from. Not one penny goes to hospitals. More then that Hamas has been caught repeatedly using Red Crescent ambulances to transport weapons and terrorists and it uses its hospitals as storage deports for its ammunition, weapons and as a cover for terrorist headquarters and operations.

Yah you knew that.

Go on portray Hamas as benefactors of Palestinians.

Next, the Gaza Strip was created by Gamel Abnel Nasser of Egypt to imprison Palestinians and prevent them from entering Egypt to become citizen in 1949-1950 after Egypt failed in its invasion to wipe out the Jews of Palestine. Yah you "forgot" that.

You also forget that Hamas stated if Israel pulled out of Gaza it would stop attacking Israel and live side by side it peacefully and the very day. the very day Israel's military left, Hamas attacked and has been attacking ever since.

Yah you won't discuss Hamas has a Charter that calls for taking back all of Israel, Jordan and the West Bank, turning it into a Muslim Caliphate state in the preliminary step of a greater war to create a one world Muslim caliphate. Who you disclose and discuss that context? You?

Tell me when were you in Gaza? Who do you know in Hamas? You ever spoken to a Palestinian let alone an Israeli or Hamas member. Lol.

Listen spew off all you want. I was there. I saw Hamas place rubber necklaces around the necks of Palestinians and light them on fire and leave half dead men thrown from cars with their bowels pulled out of their back sides as a warning to Palestinians never to work in Israel.

I was there digging ditches as a volunteer where the phack were you? I was there when Hamas blew up the roads, the homes, the mosques, the schools, the hospitals built with Israeli funding. Where were you?

Experts you and Marcus is it. Lol.

Regards

Citizen 666InfidelZionistbadbadman

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Penderyn said:

I thought you said you supported the racist occupation of Palestine?

Palestinians are not a race any more than Israelis are. They are a self proclaimed nationality.

In fact people born on the West Bank, in Gaza or around the world claiming to be "Palestinian" proclaim it as a collective national identity.

The problem with leftist self appointed experts, is they wouldn't know a nationalist identity from a religious one from a gender one. Its precisely because they are racist and lump Palestinians in a face category because to them anyone with brown skin, a big nose, black  hair snd speaks Arabic  is a race.

We are well past the point where the early 20th century definition of "race" was proven absurd by science.

In fact Jews and certain Muslims not all Muslims can trace their ancestors to where Israel, Jordan and the West Bank are located today.

They would be if anything Semites which is not a race but a people originally defined by their geographic proximity to the areas I stated but more importantly and originally by language group

Race. Yah.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, maymoon said:

$50 million goes to Hamas from Canada? Where did you get that?

Any concerns about the $4,000,000,000 that U.S. gives to Israel each year that Israel uses to bomb Palestinians? Or do you not like talking about that?

My concern is your fabrication. Provide the evidence that the US gave Israel $4,000,000,000 let alone it was used to purchase bombs let alone then used to "bomb" Palestinians. Its statements like yours that simply show you have no clue what you state and make it up.

How would anyone spend $4,000,000,000.00 on bombs, let alone be able to purchase them, store them, drop them, and not have wipied out "Palestinians" given that amount.

Do explain. Oh hey why bother. This is a thread about Israel we can just invent rhetorical statements on this forum right? Who cares about being factual as long as it pisses on Israel for existing as a Jewish state right?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rue said:

Palestinians are not a race any more than Israelis are. They are a self proclaimed nationality.

In fact people born on the West Bank, in Gaza or around the world claiming to be "Palestinian" proclaim it as a collective national identity.

The problem with leftist self appointed experts, is they wouldn't know a nationalist identity from a religious one from a gender one. Its precisely because they are racist and lump Palestinians in a face category because to them anyone with brown skin, a big nose, black  hair snd speaks Arabic  is a race.

We are well past the point where the early 20th century definition of "race" was proven absurd by science.

In fact Jews and certain Muslims not all Muslims can trace their ancestors to where Israel, Jordan and the West Bank are located today.

They would be if anything Semites which is not a race but a people originally defined by their geographic proximity to the areas I stated but more importantly and originally by language group

Race. Yah.

Neither are the Jews a race, kid.   Tell Netenyahu and his SS and stop talking bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, marcus said:

Of course you have no concerns. You have double standards. No one buys your empty and fake cries anymore. Most people do not believe your fictitious story anymore. It doesn't matter how often it's repeated. We're able to see who the bully is and who the victims are. 

 

Lol. This coming from someone who places transparent propaganda on the board. This coming from someone who won't state openly on this board he supports political terrorism engaged in by Hamas. This coming from someone who won't acknowledge Gaza was created by Egypt not Israel and that Hamas is in an open state of war against Israel with a charter demanding all its Jews be killed, all of Jordan and the West Bank be "returned" to a Hamas Caliphate state as a first stage to a world caliphate.

This coming from someone who deliberately omits any references to the terrorism of Hamas, Hezbollah, Assad, Iran, on this board. This coming from someone who will not acknowledge terrorism and anti-Semitism in the Middle East.

This coming from someone who won't admit his actual religious beliefs of Islam that are a version that believes violence and terror are acceptabl tools of the Jihad.

Speaking about double standards, you know where to find me.

Regards,

Rue, friend of the Omars

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rue said:

Lol. This coming from someone who places transparent propaganda on the board. This coming from someone who won't state openly on this board he supports political terrorism engaged in by Hamas. This coming from someone who won't acknowledge Gaza was created by Egypt not Israel and that Hamas is in an open state of war against Israel with a charter demanding all its Jews be killed, all of Jordan and the West Bank be "returned" to a Hamas Caliphate state as a first stage to a world caliphate.

This coming from someone who deliberately omits any references to the terrorism of Hamas, Hezbollah, Assad, Iran, on this board. This coming from someone who will not acknowledge terrorism and anti-Semitism in the Middle East.

This coming from someone who won't admit his actual religious beliefs of Islam that are a version that believes violence and terror are acceptabl tools of the Jihad.

Speaking about double standards, you know where to find me.

Regards,

Rue, friend of the Omars

Well, we supported terrorism against the Nazis.   Hitler said so.   The Zionists have nor right whatever in Palestine, and all means to destroy them are permissible.   We can doubtless come to some arrangement with the settlers when the war criminals have been hanged or gone home to America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Penderyn said:

As you know, the  Zionists reacted to the Nazis by deciding to imitate them, understandable then, sick now.   Who chose the Grand Mufti. kiddo?

 

You do not make sense. Try English.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

You do not make sense. Try English.

I doubt you speak it.   Which of my words don't you know, amigo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Penderyn said:

Words.

 

Hamas give the Nazi salute.

 

37df4836-2e85-11dd-bf5c-26860c9e0947.jpg.e40ed61c95d64c031b75489bb48d30cf.jpg

 

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:34 AM, Penderyn said:

Neither are the Jews a race, kid.   Tell Netenyahu and his SS and stop talking bullshit.

I am 62 . I probably have bowel movements older than you so thanks calling me "kid".

Next show me one word, one passage, one cite, from Natenyahu where he referred to Jewish people as a race. As for the referring to Netanyahu as a Nazi wigth the "him and his SS" the use of Nazi inversion, i.e., referring to Israelis and Jews as Nazis speaks loudly. Have a nice day and you can use whatever alias you want on the board it comes across loud and clear what your agenda is and what desk you write from. 

Regards

Rue the Jew who has know need to hide his t rue ethnicity and religion and political beliefs

or you can call me

Fred Flintstone if you want

Yabba Dabba Doo

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rue said:

I am 62 . I probably have bowel movements older than you so thanks calling me "kid".

Next show me one word, one passage, one cite, from Natenyahu where he referred to Jewish people as a race. As for the referring to Netanyahu as a Nazi wigth the "him and his SS" the use of Nazi inversion, i.e., referring to Israelis and Jews as Nazis speaks loudly. Have a nice day and you can use whatever alias you want on the board it comes across loud and clear what your agenda is and what desk you write from. 

Regards

Rue the Jew who has know need to hide his t rue ethnicity and religion and political beliefs

or you can call me

Fred Flintstone if you want

Yabba Dabba Doo

You won't be old enough to remember the Zionist murders of British troops or the booby-trapping their bodies. kid, as their part of the 'war' on the German version of their faith, which never hurt a single German.    I was once mug enough to plan on emigrating to your favourite Nazi colony, but fortunately I met some of the Natives and learned of its  model and how it stole their country.    What exactly do you get out of supporting these murderous racists?    Read up on Zionism and find out what you are making propaganda for.   It is very, very sick. 

5 minutes ago, Rue said:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Penderyn said:

You won't be old enough to remember the Zionist murders of British troops or the booby-trapping their bodies. kid, as their part of the 'war' on the German version of their faith, which never hurt a single German.    I was once mug enough to plan on emigrating to your favourite Nazi colony, but fortunately I met some of the Natives and learned of its  model and how it stole their country.    What exactly do you get out of supporting these murderous racists?    Read up on Zionism and find out what you are making propaganda for.   It is very, very sick. 

 

 

Only three groups ever declared Irgun a terrorist organization.

1. The British (duh)

2. Haganah (who went to war with Irgun)

3. The Jewish Agency of Palestine. (Ben-Gurion, Weizmann and friends)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:15 PM, DogOnPorch said:

 

Only three groups ever declared Irgun a terrorist organization.

1. The British (duh)

2. Haganah (who went to war with Irgun)

3. The Jewish Agency of Palestine. (Ben-Gurion, Weizmann and friends)

Your point?   Those countries not bribed to support @Israel' in the UN desperately wanted to keep displaced persons out of their countries at all costs, as you know.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:15 PM, DogOnPorch said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2018 at 5:32 AM, Rue said:

My concern is your fabrication. Provide the evidence that the US gave Israel $4,000,000,000 let alone it was used to purchase bombs let alone then used to "bomb" Palestinians. Its statements like yours that simply show you have no clue what you state and make it up.

How would anyone spend $4,000,000,000.00 on bombs, let alone be able to purchase them, store them, drop them, and not have wipied out "Palestinians" given that amount.

Do explain. Oh hey why bother. This is a thread about Israel we can just invent rhetorical statements on this forum right? Who cares about being factual as long as it pisses on Israel for existing as a Jewish state right?

 

I'm surprised  you are asking for me to back up this information. US Aid to Israel, which is used towards its military is well documented.

Key U.S. lawmakers want to boost Israel's $38 billion defense aid package

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. senators who just returned from a trip to Israel called on Tuesday for an increase in the $38 billion in military aid the United States is currently providing Israel, signaling support for more funds for Israeli missile systems.

Reuters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, maymoon said:

I'm surprised  you are asking for me to back up this information. US Aid to Israel, which is used towards its military is well documented.

Key U.S. lawmakers want to boost Israel's $38 billion defense aid package

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. senators who just returned from a trip to Israel called on Tuesday for an increase in the $38 billion in military aid the United States is currently providing Israel, signaling support for more funds for Israeli missile systems.

Reuters

 

You see? Peace pays. Your terrorist friends should have signed the Camp David Accords and made peace with Israel. See where the PLO/Hamas's war has gotten them?

Perhaps your terrorist champions will smarten-up and chose peace over war.

But I doubt it. Jew hate is written right into the Quran and they've got it bad.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, maymoon said:

I'm surprised  you are asking for me to back up this information. US Aid to Israel, which is used towards its military is well documented.

Key U.S. lawmakers want to boost Israel's $38 billion defense aid package

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. senators who just returned from a trip to Israel called on Tuesday for an increase in the $38 billion in military aid the United States is currently providing Israel, signaling support for more funds for Israeli missile systems.

Reuters

The USA seems to have no problem with getting the cash together for military spending (domestic and foreign) but it never seems to have the money for healthcare, education or housing.

Is the aid to Israel the only thing keeping it alive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...