Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
WestCanMan

Terrorist Attack in Pittsburgh

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

....It’s good that people like Farrakhan, Elias Hazineh and chucklehead Huda show the world just how low their culture can get, but it’s also too bad that they don’t get properly “outed” in the msm.

 

Sometimes they do get "outed", as the commonly held counter to "hate speech" is more free speech, not censorship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I do value free speech guys and gals, but honestly, I still think that there has to be a serious response to blatantly evil haters within our society. There’s no shortage of people dumb enough to get sucked in by hatred and especially by fear mongering.

Is this post supposed to be ironic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump conducting rallies where mobs chant hate speech in lockstep.

 

Trump praises assault and body slamming a reporter.

 

In 2017, anti-Semitic incidents (including physical assaults, vandalism, and attacks on Jewish institutions) surged nearly 60% over the previous year, according to an ADL audit, the largest single-year increase on record, and the second-highest number reported since the ADL started tracking anti-Semitic incidents in 1979.

 

Nationalism is back

 

1933 Germany

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Trump conducting rallies where mobs chant hate speech in lockstep.

 

Trump praises assault and body slamming a reporter.

 

In 2017, anti-Semitic incidents (including physical assaults, vandalism, and attacks on Jewish institutions) surged nearly 60% over the previous year, according to an ADL audit, the largest single-year increase on record, and the second-highest number reported since the ADL started tracking anti-Semitic incidents in 1979.

 

Nationalism is back

 

1933 Germany

Here's the breakdown for you, in case you missed everything since 2015.

The USA was extremely divided in 2015 and 2016. There were riots, lootings and wide scale arson in several major cities for months at a time. Hatred of the police was rampant, and race was at the forefront of every single conversation. The President at the time didn't say anything at all to stem the tide.

FFWD to 2017: Only a complete idiot would believe that the division in the USA got worse after the inauguration. I don't recall any buildings on fire since Trump was elected, aside from the ones lit up by the fascist demmies of Berkeley when they protested against free (and non-hate) speech.

FFWD to 2018: Some people were killed in a Synagogue. CNN needed to turn it into a Trump hatefest before the 2018 mid-term elections, like they do with every story, including the weather of all things. So they just went out and told their moronic viewers that Trump is an Anti-Semite and that caused the killings.  

Here are some facts for you: Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is a Jew. Trump's daughter got married in a Jewish ceremony, and his grandkids are Jews. Benjamin Netanyahu and Donald Trump are allied far more tightly than Trump and Trudeau are. Do these facts allow much room for the anti-Semitic theory?

What "facts" does CNN present indicating that Trump is an anti-Semite? (insert crickets sound-effect here.....)

Re: your anti-Semitic violence stat: Did CNN call Obama an anti-Semite In 2017 when pictures came out of him smiling with America's foremost anti-Semite - Louis Farrakhan? The USA allowed tens of thousands of Syrian migrants in 2016. Then there was a spike in anti-Semitic violence right after those two things and you assume that it's Trump's fault? Go fish.

2018 North America. Figure it out.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN stooges, listen up.

1) They say that "there's dog-whistling going on" - that's another way of saying "We don't even have a little bit of proof of what we are telling you. We're just taking the smallest things imaginable and blowing them way out of proportion."

2) They say "Trump colluded with the Russians" over and over again for 2 years, and to this second there's not even one single solitary shred of proof of that, whatsoever. Do you hold them even slightly accountable for the truth?

3) Now they say he's an anti-Semite when he's literally surrounded by Jews, inside his family and out. On CNN they don't even talk about serious anti-Semitic vitriol coming from leaders within the Democrat community who are cozy with Keith Ellison and Barack Obama, but they reference Trump somehow dog-whistling? You gobble that up like a hungry bulldog slobbering up some warm barf?

4) Most of their "juicy dirt" on trump comes from "anonymous sources". No one is "on the record" saying anything troubling. But it's TOTALLY NEWSWORTHY to you guys. 

5) On CNN they say he constantly lies, then they reference "crowd size" and "rain during his inauguration speech"..... Is that seriously what they back that up with? Trump has a laundry list of election promises that he's living up to. Those are "his promises" of record. 

6) There are prominent Dems going around saying "don't be civil", "get in their faces", "they're hurting our children", "tell them they're not welcome", and they call severed heads & threats of bombing the whitehouse or killing the President "free speech" (it meets the dictionary definition of sedition), and then they go apoplectic when people refer to the angry mobs of people (the very ones that they themselves whipped into a frenzy.....) "mobs". After all that, when Republicans get shot, they blame gun control. Republicans get ribs broken in a blindside attack, not even newsworthy. Trump's family gets white podwer hoaxed, no big d. All of a sudden there's a Dem bomb threat and it's "FREAKOUT TIME!!!!!!!!" They say "Their rhetoric is way out of control!!!!!!!!!!!! It's causing issues!". I call it hypocrisy of the highest order, you guys say "Yummmm, more warm barf."

So basically you value unsubstantiated/wild/ridiculous accusations, anonymous sources, people who incite mob activity, liars and hypocrites?

Honestly, just sit back for a second and think about how many times you got hoodwinked by major stories like Russian collusion or the legend of the Caerbannock Kavanaugh, but you never for a second thought about how that affected the credibility of your vaunted " news sources". They're the same people who casually tell you that that top-level FBI firings aren't a news story. 

The guy on this site who said that "Trump's a liar - it actually rained during his inauguration speech" because his news sources told him so, but refused to watch the video of it not raining, is like the poster boy for Demmies. What a crowd. It's so hard to believe that in this day and age, with information so readily available, people with the ability to read and write would keep getting their news from a source with a track record of doing nothing but lying about or everything. It would be one thing if their lies even made sense, but when they turn a terrorist truck rampage into a gun control issue, I actually have to admire their mind-control abilities and feel a bit sorry for you. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Argus said:

Antisemitism is strong in Russia, with very little freedom of speech there. It was strong in the Soviet Union and its satellite countries in eastern Europe with NO freedom of speech. It is WEAKEST in the United States and Canada, which have pretty much the MOST freedom of speech.

And yet, quite sure that antisemitic speech would be tolerated in Russia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2018 at 8:22 PM, Rue said:

To hate you would require caring about what you think. Don't delude yourself. People like me would feeling nothing having to take you out. You are just another rat in a barn. Nothing a well placed BB shot or  barn owl, cat, corn snake, mink, terrier can't handle. Stay out of my barn.Just saying. 

Well then stay out of my barn or I will get the horses to give you a good boot out the barn door. Just saying. Your ilk can get quite nasty and insulting at times and can make quite threatening looking remarks that border on hate. And you have the gall to call others like me names and you have no problem showing hatred towards others here who you disagree with. WOW. A well placed BB shot sounds like a real threat to me. But I will not go and cry and sulk in the corner from your nasty remarks. I will take them as a well deserved badge of honor coming from you. :D I bet that you cannot even point out anything in my post where I have said anything that appears to be hate. You just see something you do not like and it's suddenly hate. It's all just more common sense and logic which you appear to have a problem with. Your problem and not mine. Just saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2018 at 9:02 PM, Rue said:

You both are right for different reasons. He didn't go so far as you think he did. If you read his past stuff WestCan is not against free speech. He's just questioning when that line gets crossed. He's a genuine moderate middle of the roadster on this forum.

Both of you have legit  comments. No one wants to go too far in containing what can be said...whether it's you or CW or me.

Me as a Jew yes  sure I have strong feelings about certain language being used to incite hatred against Jews couched as trendy leftist ideology including  politically correct coded words calling for terrorism against Jews or anyone else for that matter not just Jews.

If you have to live with a target on your butt for wanting to express yourself through a collective identity you feel that way, so of course not just us Jews.

Yah maybe being targeted say like Jews, gay, blacks, aboriginals, women, etc., gives us a different perspective on hateful words. Sure.. but...

Look I don't need to sit around and wait to get shot. Thanks but there are limits and no I don't think calling on people to wipe out Jews is free speech. Go figure..Wes has and I appreciate he has...

Would you understand me if I said goose-stepping is not an expression I take calmly?

You both are equally as respected by me in this debate but just don't ask me to sit on my ass when wrds heat up anymore than telling me goose-stepping is just a style of presentation.

Words  like goose-steps can be weapons. They can incite and welcome violence and death. You don't need to be a Jew to know that as Wes shows.

An even better analogy is say pornography. No I don't ask for it to be censored. However if it expresses non  consensual violence or specialization of children you bet I think it needs to be contained.

But I get you. I do.

 

Now you hopefully have learned from this topic as to why nationalist patriotic conservatives like me and so many others who are not members of the KKK have to go thru every day with insults and attacks from the Zionist leftists in Canada and the USA. It's not just Jews that are targets everywhere. Everybody appears to be a target these days. If one speaks political incorrectness than get ready for the attacks and insults by the Zionist controlled media. You know that is true and so many others also know that is true but you will never want to admit to that now would you? 

If I were a German and hearing those two words like goose stepping and Nazi every day I would find that quite offensive and demand that the government do something about anyone who uses those words today against the German people. WW2 is over. Everyone else get over it. It is now 2018. The problem with Jews today is that they seem to never want to forgive or forget anything about was done to them by the Germans in the past. They are all still the enemy of the Jew today which most Germans today are not their enemy. It is a war forever against the German people. In the past the Germans were treated like crap even as prisoners. There were thousands that of women raped, robbed and murdered after the war was over, many of them just innocent victims of the war who had nothing to do with that war. The Jewish hatred still is there against the Germans and Jews have nothing on anyone else who also hate others. Your religion is not anymore better or more important than any other gentile religion except that Christians tend to forgive and forget while your people will not. Sad indeed. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 12:21 PM, Argus said:

Antisemitism is strong in Russia, with very little freedom of speech there. It was strong in the Soviet Union and its satellite countries in eastern Europe with NO freedom of speech. It is WEAKEST in the United States and Canada, which have pretty much the MOST freedom of speech.

So, the question here to be asked is why is antisemitism so strong in Russia? Do you know why? I think that the reason you are saying this is because Putin is not on your favorites list. But I guess that I will never get an answer from you because I am not on your favorites list also. I guess that my questions and intellect is too much for you to handle. Chuckle. Of course I am giving you a chance to make your day but will you take it? I know that you are reading what I post. No doubt about that. But why you keep running away from me and go hide under the bed is a mystery to me. I do not run away from you as you can see and read. Aw well. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 1:12 PM, DogOnPorch said:

It was Wilhelm Marr that gave us the current word for the hatred of Jews. But it goes back to Roman times I'd hazard...2nd Jewish-Roman War in particular. It was Rome's Viet-Nam...the fighting in Judea. Took-up a lot of the resources...caused a lot of hardship for the troops and pissed-off a lot of Roman brass. That ranting shaman fellow they put on a cross a bit earlier was just a blip to them...at the time, at least. 

Milvian Bridge and Milano Edicts were still some ways into the future...

"That ranting shaman fellow they put on a cross a bit earlier" would appear to be quite the insult and attack and showing hatred towards and against all Christians, that is if you are referring to Christ which at this time appears to be so?  From historical events and stories told it was the Jews who had Jesus nailed to the cross. They talked Pontious Pilate into doing it because of their supposed hatred towards Christ who supposedly tried to make life a little too miserable for the money changers. It's says so and is is written in the Bible as far as I know. But hey. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

And yet, quite sure that antisemitic speech would be tolerated in Russia.

So then, the Russian people maybe do have a lot more freedom of speech in Russia today then what we are all told, eh?  After all, the Russian people have a lot more freedom than what they had under that murderous communist Stalin. Putin is a pussy cat compared to that commie scum bag. Putin even brought back and allowed Christianity to make a come back. So did Trump. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get you W and I am  Burke conservative. No worries. Both sides of the debate were done well. I appreciate that. One thing that we Canadians on this issue clearly Wil not ever understand is the need of politicians in the US to calm things down calling for more guns. I will never understand why Americans thinking pouring gas on a fire puts it out. I mean telling houses of worship to arm themselves? Does someone need to explain to Trump that houses of worship having to be armed means there is something far more serious on need of resolving rather than arming houses of worship? How does the leader ofvthecworld's most important democracy not understand the sanctity of a church, etc. I just don't get it.

On a different note. I was on the board of a synagogue and went out and gave coffee to policevparked outside your synagogue during Yom Kippur. I told the police officer the greatvthing about Canada is the police protect us they were not there to arrest us for being Jews. The officer I could see was genuinely moved.

I mean it's crazy. I don't Luke organized religion. I prefer now to do it abstractly as an individual. I can walk in any place of worship and find common themes. I hate groups using religion to inflame. I see people killing people praying now what who are Christian, Muslim, Jews. The blood is The same and we need a leader who can do better than say arm yourself.

Obviously for me better gun control is an issue I would like to see, I.e., banning of assault rifles i the US. However that is ultimately an American internal issue and the majority of Americans are obsessed with having the right to have weapons so they will keep killing their Bobbie Kennedies, Martin Luther King and for that matter even try kill conservatives like Ronald Reagan.

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, taxme said:

So then, the Russian people maybe do have a lot more freedom of speech in Russia today then what we are all told, eh?  After all, the Russian people have a lot more freedom than what they had under that murderous communist Stalin. Putin is a pussy cat compared to that commie scum bag. Putin even brought back and allowed Christianity to make a come back. So did Trump. :)

You are not Russian, you don't live in Russia and you make idiotic statements ignoring the thousands of people arrested and murdered when they disagree with Putin. He sends hit men into Britain not once but twice and you cheer him on like some giggly groupie. Good for you. You call him a pussy cat because you think he's a fascist like you.  Ironically he would kill you before me and you can't understand that. Whether you like Putin is not the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, taxme said:

"That ranting shaman fellow they put on a cross a bit earlier" would appear to be quite the insult and attack and showing hatred towards and against all Christians, that is if you are referring to Christ which at this time appears to be so?  From historical events and stories told it was the Jews who had Jesus nailed to the cross. They talked Pontious Pilate into doing it because of their supposed hatred towards Christ who supposedly tried to make life a little too miserable for the money changers. It's says so and is is written in the Bible as far as I know. But hey. :)

The two of you never fail to try use such tragedies to justify your hatred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, taxme said:

So, the question here to be asked is why is antisemitism so strong in Russia? Do you know why? I think that the reason you are saying this is because Putin is not on your favorites list. But I guess that I will never get an answer from you because I am not on your favorites list also. I guess that my questions and intellect is too much for you to handle. Chuckle. Of course I am giving you a chance to make your day but will you take it? I know that you are reading what I post. No doubt about that. But why you keep running away from me and go hide under the bed is a mystery to me. I do not run away from you as you can see and read. Aw well. :unsure:

Your narcissism and need to constantly refer to whether people like you is at the point of absurdity. Stop posing as a victim for being a neo Nazi have the balls to wear your colours and stop whining. You spew hate you get it back honey buns. As for your insight as to anti -semitism in Russia it's non existent. You have no knowledge of Russian or Jewish history and it shows in every one of your statements. Putin is not the cause or origin of anti semitism in Russia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who blame Jews for the death of Christ and hold animosity towards them because of it are completely ignorant of his message. They aren't real Christians. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, taxme said:

1-Now you hopefully have learned from this topic as to why nationalist patriotic conservatives like me and so many others who are not members of the KKK have to go thru every day with insults and attacks from the Zionist leftists in Canada and the USA.

2-It's not just Jews that are targets everywhere. Everybody appears to be a target these days. If one speaks political incorrectness than get ready for the attacks and insults by the Zionist controlled media. You know that is true and so many others also know that is true but you will never want to admit to that now would you? 

3-If I were a German and hearing those two words like goose stepping and Nazi every day I would find that quite offensive and demand that the government do something about anyone who uses those words today against the German people. WW2 is over. Everyone else get over it. It is now 2018.

3-The problem with Jews today is that they seem to never want to forgive or forget anything about was done to them by the Germans in the past. They are all still the enemy of the Jew today which most Germans today are not their enemy. It is a war forever against the German people. In the past the Germans were treated like crap even as prisoners. There were thousands that of women raped, robbed and murdered after the war was over, many of them just innocent victims of the war who had nothing to do with that war.

4-The Jewish hatred still is there against the Germans and Jews have nothing on anyone else who also hate others. Your religion is not anymore better or more important than any other gentile religion except that Christians tend to forgive and forget while your people will not. Sad indeed. :( 

For the sake of brevity and faciility I have no'd you comments so I can respond to them. I appreciate responding tobyoy gives you some legitimacy but I believe silence condones your comments.

In regards to 1 your patronizing tone and suggestion the KKK are victimized no differently than Jews speaks for itself. Do tell me the last time you were shot at  or massacred when you were praying. Get back to me on that. Brilliant analogy. This need to portray yourself and now the KKK as victims of hatred  summarizes the totality of your insights as to human behaviour. Thanks for sharing.

2-No one on this post or any other post has stated or argued the death of Muslims in a Mosque, Christians in a church of Jews in a synagogue is different, only you. You have created a false slur and allegation Jews are using the death of Jews to claim are blood is more red than the blood of Christians or Muslims. The device you engage in making that false allegation is designed to incite hatred against Jews and suggest we deserve it. It's a device of revitalization that has been used to down p,at the holocaust, pogroms, attacks on Jews trying to turn all hate attacks into an imagined contest as to who is the real victim justvasvyou try twist this tragedy to suggest the KKK are victims. Again your attempt to pit targets of hatred against one another to deflect from thecagentbof hatred speaks loudly as does it again evidence your lack of insight as to what causes hatred and why you spew your hatred towards Jews in your reply. By the way putting the word Zionist before the word Jew is hilarious. Did you think it would make your rant respectful when your slurs are not limited to Zionist Jews? In fact you could not do a better job showcasing how anti-semites like you think you can couch the anti semitism and make it acceptable by using the word Zionist.

3-you started your third anti Jewish rant slurring all Jews. Oops you forgot to be consistent and place Zionist before the word Jew when you made your classic bigoted slur assigning a negative stereotype against all Jews. The rest of your rant is not worthy of a response other than to say you engage in classic slurring claiming you know how all Jews think and feel by trying to pose yourself as a German victim of Jews. How pathetic. Then again you pose as a Russian as well in another of your enlightened responses.

4-  The last response has nothing to do with the issue or topic you claim to respond to and evidences false assumptions about  what Jews believe and claim based on your projected subjective assumptions of Jews. Hey you are a victim of Jews. Got it. Hey man go goose step. Express yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Boges said:

People who blame Jews for the death of Christ and hold animosity towards them because of it are completely ignorant of his message. They aren't real Christians. 

Real Christians if we can use that word died in camps refusing to conform to Hitler or for hiding Jews, etc.and this is why righteous non Jews are revered in Israel and in holocaust lessons we Jews are taught. Isn't it sad we Christians and Jews and Muslims are killed while praying and idiots try deny the blood and sorrow is not the same. 

This is why I was upset Trudeau's comment about the Mosque killings missed that issue and chose to use it as a political message to pander to Muslims for votes.

Yet the same Trudeau who felt it necessary to single out Islamophobia after that attack deliberately omitted any reference to anti semitism at holocaust memorial services and the holocaust memorial unveiling. Sorry his platitudes mean nothing to me. They feel insincere and exploitative and opportunistic. I never felt that way with Harper. I thought he was consistent. In fact this current Trudeau is the first PM in my life-time I see as a danger i  the sense of igniting hatred and resentment in the way he panders to ethnic division in the name of tolerance.

I particularly find his references and inferences about Catholics, Jews and  Christians he does not agree with as worrisome.

I find hisvtring to claim to be a feminist and gay friendly whole embracing fundamentalist Islamic beliefs inconsistent.

Hevwwent off on anti abortion  Christians while embracing anti abortion Muslim fundamentalists. He is not consistent.

I believe women should have the final say on their bodies but I won't attack a person  for being Christian if they disagree as Trudeau did.  

The inconsistency in who he singles out for concern speaks loudly. Me I say the blood of anyone, Muslim, Christian, Jew, killed while praying is an attack on the entire human species and in their messages politicians must acknowledge the victims, the Islamophobia or anti-semitism, but then not stop but go on to link the attack  to a failure that threatens all of us. We need leaders whose words move on from references of they or them to we or us, if we are to learn and overcome this crap.

Sorry I do not see Trump or Trudeau having sufficient intelligence to grasp that when they speak. Trump singles out minorities to hate to get votes, Trudeau singles out minorities he tries to give selective treatment to, to get votes. They are on opposite spectrums of the same bigoted divisive dialogue in my opinion.

I appreciate your words.

 

  

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done by Pentagon against Rothschilds family. They were planning to use a Northern African "Muslim" person but they gave up and used a "Catholic" person.

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 8:18 AM, Rue said:

You are not Russian, you don't live in Russia and you make idiotic statements ignoring the thousands of people arrested and murdered when they disagree with Putin. He sends hit men into Britain not once but twice and you cheer him on like some giggly groupie. Good for you. You call him a pussy cat because you think he's a fascist like you.  Ironically he would kill you before me and you can't understand that. Whether you like Putin is not the issue.

Are you Russian? Do you live in Russia? Maybe your reply is idiotic for all I know? Back up what you say?  Where is your proof that thousands of people are arrested and are murdered by Putin or that he has sent hit men into Britain. Show me the beef, chief? At this time I cannot say as to whether Putin is good or bad. I need your expert expertise to point out as to where Putin is such a bad boy. So, go ahead, make your day.  Personally, You do appear to be a fascist yourself. Just saying. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 8:20 AM, Rue said:

The two of you never fail to try use such tragedies to justify your hatred.

Why is it that every time someone questions anything that you believe in they are suddenly anti semetic and are trying to promote hatred against Jews? What is with people like you? Where is the hatred being shown? Show me where I can find those hatred words? The only one that I can see here that is trying to promote hatred here is you towards me. Prove me wrong. You are the one that appears to be the failure here. I await. Go ahead make your day. :D

Edited by taxme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 8:24 AM, Rue said:

Your narcissism and need to constantly refer to whether people like you is at the point of absurdity. Stop posing as a victim for being a neo Nazi have the balls to wear your colours and stop whining. You spew hate you get it back honey buns. As for your insight as to anti -semitism in Russia it's non existent. You have no knowledge of Russian or Jewish history and it shows in every one of your statements. Putin is not the cause or origin of anti semitism in Russia. 

You are the one that likes to pretend that you are the victim here all the time because you are Jewish. Again, I will ask you to back up your words? Where or how or what proof do you have that I am supposed to be a neo Nazi? To you I am a neo Nazi only because I ask questions about Judaism and Israel which you do not like? Is that suppose to be your proof that I am a neo Nazi? Pathetic if so. Maybe you are a zionist for all I know? Well, are you? I already have shown you my true colors. I am a white gentile patriotic conservative nationalist and I am not afraid to say so. Does that now mean to you that I am a full fledged member of some KKK group? To you at this time it would appear so. I never have said that I have total knowledge of Russian or Jewish history but I am also not all that ignorant about some of it either. Some of the alternative websites that I visit has in the past and present taught me quite about about Russian and Jewish history. Should I be dumping those websites just for you to stop you from your constant whining? I am pretty sure that Putin is not the cause of anti semitism in Russia. But from some of those websites they have shown me and have given me a pretty good picture as to who they could be. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 9:12 AM, Rue said:

Real Christians if we can use that word died in camps refusing to conform to Hitler or for hiding Jews, etc.and this is why righteous non Jews are revered in Israel and in holocaust lessons we Jews are taught. Isn't it sad we Christians and Jews and Muslims are killed while praying and idiots try deny the blood and sorrow is not the same. 

This is why I was upset Trudeau's comment about the Mosque killings missed that issue and chose to use it as a political message to pander to Muslims for votes.

Yet the same Trudeau who felt it necessary to single out Islamophobia after that attack deliberately omitted any reference to anti semitism at holocaust memorial services and the holocaust memorial unveiling. Sorry his platitudes mean nothing to me. They feel insincere and exploitative and opportunistic. I never felt that way with Harper. I thought he was consistent. In fact this current Trudeau is the first PM in my life-time I see as a danger i  the sense of igniting hatred and resentment in the way he panders to ethnic division in the name of tolerance.

I particularly find his references and inferences about Catholics, Jews and  Christians he does not agree with as worrisome.

I find hisvtring to claim to be a feminist and gay friendly whole embracing fundamentalist Islamic beliefs inconsistent.

Hevwwent off on anti abortion  Christians while embracing anti abortion Muslim fundamentalists. He is not consistent.

I believe women should have the final say on their bodies but I won't attack a person  for being Christian if they disagree as Trudeau did.  

The inconsistency in who he singles out for concern speaks loudly. Me I say the blood of anyone, Muslim, Christian, Jew, killed while praying is an attack on the entire human species and in their messages politicians must acknowledge the victims, the Islamophobia or anti-semitism, but then not stop but go on to link the attack  to a failure that threatens all of us. We need leaders whose words move on from references of they or them to we or us, if we are to learn and overcome this crap.

Sorry I do not see Trump or Trudeau having sufficient intelligence to grasp that when they speak. Trump singles out minorities to hate to get votes, Trudeau singles out minorities he tries to give selective treatment to, to get votes. They are on opposite spectrums of the same bigoted divisive dialogue in my opinion.

I appreciate your words.

 

  

There you go again. Always playing the victim card. Real Christians know who was behind the killing of Christ. But today no one is allowed to talk about it. To do so would be oh so politically incorrect. Aw well, and here we thought that we all had a right to freedom of speech. Ha-ha-ha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 8:27 AM, Boges said:

People who blame Jews for the death of Christ and hold animosity towards them because of it are completely ignorant of his message. They aren't real Christians. 

The Jewish people still hold plenty of animosity towards all Germans and Christians alike today. Christians have and are still being attacked in Israel many times. The German people that were born after the war are still being shown animosity against them today even though the ones born after the war had nothing to do with what Hitler was supposed to have done to the Jews. Real Christians already know and what the real story is and who was to blame for Christ's death. Truth cannot be denied. It's in the Bible, mate. :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...