Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

Computer theft is a felony. There is no executive order protecting felonies. Zero.

Bank fraud is a felony. Identity theft is a felony. 

If you conspire with people committing felonies to affect an election  is also a felony.

Show me the smoking gun?  I see no proof, I simply see the Democucks panicking as the Trump missile wreaks havoc with their plans, which they can't stop, so they keep autistic screeching "Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!" ever louder in what is a classic McCarthyist Red Scare. 

But even so, go ahead and impeach.  We want you to.  It's a trap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More plants closed during Obama's terms in office...nice try.

I agree. There is an international push back against globalization at the core of all of it.  Globalization has sacrificed the working class of the Western World, and concentrated wealth in the h

Liars on the left try to paint the trade war with China as belonging to Trump. China's trade war on the USA started 18 years ago. Under Obama and the presidents before him, the USA bent over

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Show me the smoking gun?  I see no proof, I simply see the Democucks panicking as the Trump missile wreaks havoc with their plans, which they can't stop, so they keep autistic screeching "Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!" ever louder in what is a classic McCarthyist Red Scare. 

But even so, go ahead and impeach.  We want you to.  It's a trap.

Democrats? You sure ?

 

1. Wray was appointed by Trump

2. Rosenstein was appointed by Trump

3. Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein

4. Only these three have seen the evidence mueller has gathered( all republicans)

5. None of them have called for an end to the investigation

6. I know what that tells me..........

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Democucks, the Democrat Party and their associated GOP Cuckservative allies inside the beltway.  

That's not us,  all of them are on the left. 

If they are dumb enough to initiate the Obi-Wan Kenobi effect while making Mike Pence the POTUS?  

Knock yourselves out.  

Overruling the will of the electorate always backfires bigly in America, and we like Mike too, he's the real the Right Wing Nutjob, Trump is to the left of Bill Clinton.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

The Democucks, the Democrat Party and their associated GOP Cuckservative allies inside the beltway.  

That's not us,  all of them are on the left. 

If they are dumb enough to initiate the Obi-Wan Kenobi effect while making Mike Pence the POTUS?  

Knock yourselves out.  

Overruling the will of the electorate always backfires bigly in America, and we like Mike too, he's the real the Right Wing Nutjob, Trump is to the left of Bill Clinton.

I see .....so who was I watching at trump rallies doing the lockstep monkey chant “lock her up” 

humiliating America   with their mob lockstep nonsense ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

We like Trump, even tho he's a liberal, because he's our liberal, to bind the Blue Wall Democrat Party industrial workers to our war to win the SCOTUS.

We haven't come for the White House, that comes and goes, we are after the Ring of Power so that the Red Nation can rule for generations to come.

This is what an alliance of interests working in concert to vote strategically looks like.  

And we are winning, with or without Trump, he's entirely expendable as necessary and has already captured the SCOTUS beachhead, all that comes next is consolidation when RBG falls.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

And we are winning, with or without Trump, he's entirely expendable as necessary and has already captured the SCOTUS beachhead, all that comes next is consolidation when RBG falls.

 

Indeed....Trump is a bastard...but he is our bastard...cementing years of Democrat losses across many states under Obama.    Hillary Clinton will never be POTUS because of Trump, and that is a good thing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Indeed....Trump is a bastard...but he is our bastard...cementing years of Democrat losses across many states under Obama.    Hillary Clinton will never be POTUS because of Trump, and that is a good thing.

I agree he’s your bastard. The question is what does that make you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Manafort giving internal data  to 

Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence

 

The contested swing states that Trump narrowly—and surprisingly—won, such as Michigan and Wisconsin, were also places where both the Trump campaign and Russia’s Internet Research Agency focussed their efforts. Herein lies at least one answer to the question of why Russia would want the Trump campaign’s polling data: it potentially offered demographic targets for Russia’s bots and propaganda.

 

Kilimnik was indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller's grand jury on June 8, 2018 on charges of obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice by attempting to tamper with a witness on behalf of Manafort.

The Clinton campaign did opposition research from Russian sources that has also been widely criticized by lawmakers.

But an employee of the Trump campaign has been formally charged (but not proven guilty).

And because of this, the entire conservative movement has sold out to the Russians.  But the left has not sold out to Russia, because charges have not been filed on the Clinton side.  Do I understand you correctly?

So if someone on the Clinton side has charges filed against them with regards to Russia and the 2016 campaign THEN we will be able to say that the entire left has sold out to Russia too.  Correct?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SMitchell said:

The Clinton campaign did opposition research from Russian sources that has also been widely criticized by lawmakers.

But an employee of the Trump campaign has been formally charged (but not proven guilty).

And because of this, the entire conservative movement has sold out to the Russians.  But the left has not sold out to Russia, because charges have not been filed on the Clinton side.  Do I understand you correctly?

So if someone on the Clinton side has charges filed against them with regards to Russia and the 2016 campaign THEN we will be able to say that the entire left has sold out to Russia too.  Correct?

Clinton campaign did no such thing. They hired fusion who had a private investigator with a history of intelligence investigations,

 

his report has has been mostly proven correct and confirmed by United States intelligence

4 people named in the dossier have been indicted and or plead guilty,

trump tower meeting confirmed 

Manafort contacts with russian intelligence confirmed 

 

trumps negotians with russia confirmed ..

theft of dnc emails by russia confirmed 

Edited by Jimwd
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Indeed....Trump is a bastard...but he is our bastard...cementing years of Democrat losses across many states under Obama.    Hillary Clinton will never be POTUS because of Trump, and that is a good thing.

Trump is a fluffy soft puppy compared to the likes of me, abortion is not my issue, but while I'm not agin it, I'm not for it neither, don't care either way, but if the Democrats would like Mike Pence to pick their next SC Justice, by all means, I'm sure Pence will pick a Right Wing Nutjob to please the likes of me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

American.

 

Beautiful launch of NROL-71 this morning (PST). Size of a freakin' bus. Space Force!

:lol:

(...and the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air...)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Trump is a fluffy soft puppy compared to the likes of me, abortion is not my issue, but while I'm not agin it, I'm not for it neither, don't care either way, but if the Democrats would like Mike Pence to pick their next SC Justice, by all means, I'm sure Pence will pick a Right Wing Nutjob to please the likes of me.

You seem to acknowledge trump’s corruption and have skipped right to pence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DogOnPorch said:

 

Beautiful launch of NROL-71 this morning (PST). Size of a freakin' bus. Space Force!

:lol:

(...and the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air...)

Yea 4 troops felt that bomb bursting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrats lost another battle in the war last October with the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.   They went all in and lost in the end...badly.  

All of the red state senators up for re-election who opposed Kavanaugh lost their seats.  

Edited by bush_cheney2004
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Democrats lost another battle in the war last October with the Kanavaugh confirmation hearings.   They went all in and lost in the end...badly.  

All of the red state senators up for re-election who opposed Kavanaugh lost their seats.  

And now the aggrieved  Justice Kavanaugh will rain vengeance down upon the Americommies for generations to come, glory, glory, hallelujah

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dougie93 said:

And now the aggrieved  Justice Kavanaugh will rain vengeance down upon the Americommies for generations to come, glory, glory, hallelujah

Kavanaughs Partisan rant confirmed he wasn’t qualified for the SC  and you just confirmed it further,

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...