Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More plants closed during Obama's terms in office...nice try.

I agree. There is an international push back against globalization at the core of all of it.  Globalization has sacrificed the working class of the Western World, and concentrated wealth in the h

Liars on the left try to paint the trade war with China as belonging to Trump. China's trade war on the USA started 18 years ago. Under Obama and the presidents before him, the USA bent over

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Owly said:

I suppose they can, while the proper redactions are made. Beyond that, what's your point?

Just that Liberals should shut up. We've heard enough bullshit to last a while. So suck it up, buttercups, and wait for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Just that Liberals should shut up. We've heard enough bullshit to last a while. So suck it up, buttercups, and wait for it.

I guess you're hoping a little waiting will somehow reduce the impact. That's what buttercups do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Owly said:

I guess you're hoping a little waiting will somehow reduce the impact. That's what buttercups do.

The impact is already pretty clear. Many liberals now walking around with shit on their faces, but the real fallout hasn't even begun yet.

While he might take his time, I doubt Donald Trump will let this whole episode go unpunished. Some intense ass whipping is in order, but no hurry, we conservatives are happy to wait for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The impact is already pretty clear. Many liberals now walking around with shit on their faces, but the real fallout hasn't even begun yet.

While he might take his time, I doubt Donald Trump will let this whole episode go unpunished. Some intense ass whipping is in order, but no hurry, we conservatives are happy to wait for it.

Too bad conservatives don't seem to understand what the phrase "does not exonerate" with reference tp Trumps actions. I bet there is more meat on the bone in the full report.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Owly said:

Too bad conservatives don't seem to understand what the phrase "does not exonerate" with reference tp Trumps actions. I bet there is more meat on the bone in the full report.

 

It's quickly getting to the point where nobody other than Don Lemon cares what the losers think.

My bad...it's already here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Owly said:

As long as those with post secondary education get out and vote this time, yep, no worries.

 

Don't you have an election to start working on? Off you go...pip pip.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump wins again....U.S. House fails to override president's first veto.

 

Quote

An effort by House Democrats to override U.S. President Donald Trump's first veto has failed. That hands him a victory as his declaration of a national emergency at the Southwest border will remain in effect.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/congress-question-military-funds-wall-1.5071502

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Owly said:

American voters will have to take care of that. "Pip, pip"? You just make that one up?

 

Quickly now...off you go. Time is a-wasting and you're wasting it here on a Canadian political forum. You want an American one where you can get Saunders or whomever you support elected.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Quickly now...off you go. Time is a-wasting and you're wasting it here on a Canadian political forum. You want an American one where you can get Saunders or whomever you support elected.

Not much to do really, as long as Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot we're good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Owly said:

Nope, we are waiting for the full Mueller report to be made public. The Russians are already gearing up to mess with the 2020 election.

So when the Mueller report is made public, and there is no proof of collusion, where will you move the goalposts then?

My guess, "they didn't release it all, wait until the entire thing is declassified, and until then, guilty until proven innocent." or "Mueller was in the bag for Trump the whole time, or he would have found something to indict him on.".

Clowns.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

So when the Mueller report is made public, and there is no proof of collusion, where will you move the goalposts then?

My guess, "they didn't release it all, wait until the entire thing is declassified, and until then, guilty until proven innocent." or "Mueller was in the bag for Trump the whole time, or he would have found something to indict him on.".

Clowns.

Ah let me explain, the report has already cleared Trump of direct collusion, however it has been clearly shown long before the report came out that there was Russian interference in the election that got Trump to power. Legal discourse can be confusing I understand. But lets see what the full report has to say. So far all we have is Barr's 4 pager which is of course very suspect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Owly said:

Ah let me explain, the report has already cleared Trump of direct collusion, however it has been clearly shown long before the report came out that there was Russian interference in the election that got Trump to power. Legal discourse can be confusing I understand. But lets see what the full report has to say. So far all we have is Barr's 4 pager which is of course very suspect.

Russian troll facebook ads did not swing the election, there is zero proof of that. In fact the Russian trolls played for both sides, not just for Trump.

Russian interference in the election did not change the outcome.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Russian troll facebook ads did not swing the election, there is zero proof of that. In fact the Russian trolls played for both sides, not just for Trump.

And you have some proof of this nonsense? The meddling sought to hurt Hillary, and it worked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Owly said:

And you have some proof of this nonsense? The meddling sought to hurt Hillary, and it worked.

Yeah I have proof, look up russian trolls backing BLM to divide Americans. The meddling sought to hurt both sides, and divide Americans, it was not one sided for Trump.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Agreed...there is actually more evidence of illegals from Canada voting in the U.S. 2016 election !

More evidence? Come on I didn't think you were that gullible as to believe Trumps horse shit on that subject which have been totally disproven. Illegal Canadian voters, ha ha ha. BTW I have some waterfront property in Idaho I want to sell you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Yeah I have proof, look up russian trolls backing BLM to divide Americans. The meddling sought to hurt both sides, and divide Americans, it was not one sided for Trump.

In any case, even with the Russian meddling, more Americans voted for Hillary than they did for Trump, yet he's in the office. Time to revamp the system.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Owly said:

More evidence? Come on I didn't think you were that gullible as to believe Trumps horse shit on that subject which have been totally disproven. Illegal Canadian voters, ha ha ha. BTW I have some waterfront property in Idaho I want to sell you.

Can't prove a negative. Just because you can't disprove he meddled with the Russians, doesn't mean he meddled with Russians. Innocent until proven guilty, and they got nothing so far, and they aren't going to find anything, just watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...