Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration


Iznogoud

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am trying to follow you along but so far I am still lost and still as confused as ever as to what the hell it is that you are ever trying to say here. I am pretty darn sure that Trump will agree with me. :lol: You see as this topic goes I see it another way. I believe that we are seeing the slow painful death of the alt-left lieberal Democratic party and liars like Schiff and Waters who will be put to death slowly by the Republicans and especially Trump. You may have to wait for another six years before there may be any chance in hell of ever seeing any kind of a slow death for Trump and his administration. As a matter of fact it will not happen at all. Surprise. But dream on, Omni. Chuckle-chuckle. 

Trump doeswn't seem to know where his father was born. (Psst, he actually does but he can't help but lie, again) Funny in a way, but actually sad.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

You seem sufficiently interested but, are you someone? ;)

Aw well, as they say, "chit happens now and then". Midas Muffler did tell me one time that I am a somebody. Chuckle-chuckle. But besides that, maybe if you tried to say something that is reality here then I may debate with you. We could start off by you telling me as to why or what has Trump done to you as a Canadian that you should get your undies all wet over? Give me something to work on, if you are able too?  Go ahead, make your day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Aw well, as they say, "chit happens now and then". Midas Muffler did tell me one time that I am a somebody. Chuckle-chuckle. But besides that, maybe if you tried to say something that is reality here then I may debate with you. We could start off by you telling me as to why or what has Trump done to you as a Canadian that you should get your undies all wet over? Give me something to work on, if you are able too?  Go ahead, make your day. 

Reality? Will you recognize it? Trump is a racist. A serial sexual abuser of women. A supporter of Nazis. A psychopath. A narcissist. A compulsive liar and a despicable sub-species of mankind among other faults and crimes. There is some reality for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Reality? Will you recognize it? Trump is a racist. A serial sexual abuser of women. A supporter of Nazis. A psychopath. A narcissist. A compulsive liar and a despicable sub-species of mankind among other faults and crimes. There is some reality for you.

Is that all? Come on, you must have some more you can add to that list? Chuckle-chuckle. But in "reality" that can also be applied to the many American and Canadian politicians that have occupied the White House and Parliament "Ill" past and present? Your present day prime mistake of Canuckistan is one big feminist pro admirer of China joke. You should ne worried more about him rather then with Trump. Trump is not your prime mistake of Canuckistan. Fyi, Trump is the president of America. 

But you still have not answered the question that I asked of you? What has Trump done to hurt you or your precious sensitive hurt feelings or has taken money out of your pockets that makes you want to go all ape chit on Trump like what you said above? Is that not enough of a reality question for you to answer? Now, go ahead, make your day. I await with envy. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, taxme said:

Is that all? Come on, you must have some more you can add to that list? Chuckle-chuckle. But in "reality" that can also be applied to the many American and Canadian politicians that have occupied the White House and Parliament "Ill" past and present? Your present day prime mistake of Canuckistan is one big feminist pro admirer of China joke. You should ne worried more about him rather then with Trump. Trump is not your prime mistake of Canuckistan. Fyi, Trump is the president of America. 

But you still have not answered the question that I asked of you? What has Trump done to hurt you or your precious sensitive hurt feelings or has taken money out of your pockets that makes you want to go all ape chit on Trump like what you said above? Is that not enough of a reality question for you to answer? Now, go ahead, make your day. I await with envy. :D

Are you so immature you can't write shit? <_< Trumpenomics have not only cost US farmers million, cost rust belt thousands of jobs and more to come, not done anything for his coal minors but lose them job, but has caused much economic disarray in Canada as well. Other than that, as a rational being, I cannot abide a POS like that wherever he chooses to spoil his surroundings. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another front has been opened on the Chump front lines: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/us/politics/mueller-report-subpoena-house.html?fbclid=IwAR2r5fD5QHO0CxUsccIHMgNBsinNuOl-FM-C0UVNrj4pHOj5Tp0Eo2IQMW4

 

What is Chump so afraid of? Oh! Do you think perhaps he is desperately in tax arrears and not as wealthy as he claims? His petty ego couldn't handle that exposure.  :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Are you so immature you can't write shit? <_< Trumpenomics have not only cost US farmers million, cost rust belt thousands of jobs and more to come, not done anything for his coal minors but lose them job, but has caused much economic disarray in Canada as well. Other than that, as a rational being, I cannot abide a POS like that wherever he chooses to spoil his surroundings. 

Not hard to tell that you watch and have been brainwashed by the likes of alt-left liberal media outfits like CNN, MSNBC and the CBC(communist broadcasting Corporation). According to FOX news America is in better shape today then what it was under Muslim Obamarama. Corporations and manufacturing jobs are coming back to America. Markets are way up, jobs are increasing, many leftist liberal rules and regulations that stifled growth and progress are being dismantled allowing more freedom to farmers and ranchers and people in business to start paying their employees hire wages and creating new jobs. It is not me that is immature. You keep believing in the Russian collusion which shows me that I am not the immature one here. Trump was not charged with any collusion. There will be no slow death for the Trump administration. Just a slow death for the democrats. Trumpenomics is working just fine but you just do not want to see or believe it. Live with it. 

Canada's problem is that we have too many politically correct liberal/socialist pro environmentalist politicians who are too much in favor of more taxes, more government, more rules and regulations, more bureaucracy and less individual freedom. We live in a communist country today. Every day there are more and more rules and regulations created in Canada which means more government and less freedom but you appear to be too immature to see it nor probably could care less about it. Canada does not have any real and true freedom loving conservatives at all. Just a bunch of leftist liberals hiding under conservative clothing.

The low Canadian peso tells me that Canada is in very bad shape. There should be no way that our Canadian peso is as low as it is today. Politicians are responsible for that. Canada could be one of the wealthiest countries in the world if the government would mind it's own bloody business and allow the free enterprise to do it's thing and stop borrowing money and then blowing it on all of their communist programs and agendas that are not doing a dam thing that is any good for Canada or Canadians. Gas in BC today is $159.9 a liter. That is highway robbery and most of it is taxes. So, you should stop knocking Trump and start knocking your own bottom feeding politicians. They could careless about you or me. A mature person knows what is going on. An immature person does not. How do you like all of those apples? :D  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Not hard to tell that you watch and have been brainwashed by the likes of alt-left liberal media outfits like CNN, MSNBC and the CBC(communist broadcasting Corporation). According to FOX news America is in better shape today then what it was under Muslim Obamarama. Corporations and manufacturing jobs are coming back to America. Markets are way up, jobs are increasing, many leftist liberal rules and regulations that stifled growth and progress are being dismantled allowing more freedom to farmers and ranchers and people in business to start paying their employees hire wages and creating new jobs. It is not me that is immature. You keep believing in the Russian collusion which shows me that I am not the immature one here. Trump was not charged with any collusion. There will be no slow death for the Trump administration. Just a slow death for the democrats. Trumpenomics is working just fine but you just do not want to see or believe it. Live with it. 

Canada's problem is that we have too many politically correct liberal/socialist pro environmentalist politicians who are too much in favor of more taxes, more government, more rules and regulations, more bureaucracy and less individual freedom. We live in a communist country today. Every day there are more and more rules and regulations created in Canada which means more government and less freedom but you appear to be too immature to see it nor probably could care less about it. Canada does not have any real and true freedom loving conservatives at all. Just a bunch of leftist liberals hiding under conservative clothing.

The low Canadian peso tells me that Canada is in very bad shape. There should be no way that our Canadian peso is as low as it is today. Politicians are responsible for that. Canada could be one of the wealthiest countries in the world if the government would mind it's own bloody business and allow the free enterprise to do it's thing and stop borrowing money and then blowing it on all of their communist programs and agendas that are not doing a dam thing that is any good for Canada or Canadians. Gas in BC today is $159.9 a liter. That is highway robbery and most of it is taxes. So, you should stop knocking Trump and start knocking your own bottom feeding politicians. They could careless about you or me. A mature person knows what is going on. An immature person does not. How do you like all of those apples? :D  

:rolleyes:I have never watched any of those "outfits" In fact I don't have TV or TV service. Too much BS and too little worth watching. Gave it up over a decade ago. So, once again you are wrong and still living in La la land. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Another front has been opened on the Chump front lines: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/us/politics/mueller-report-subpoena-house.html?fbclid=IwAR2r5fD5QHO0CxUsccIHMgNBsinNuOl-FM-C0UVNrj4pHOj5Tp0Eo2IQMW4

 

What is Chump so afraid of? Oh! Do you think perhaps he is desperately in tax arrears and not as wealthy as he claims? His petty ego couldn't handle that exposure.  :D

Another front? Dream on. You are the one that is afraid here, not me. I am quite happy to see that Trump is the President of the USA. I still do not see as to where or how Trump is hurting you or your wallet? Why do you keep ignoring that question is beyond me? You just keep throwing up more nonsense. Again, where is Trump causing you such pain? Come on, spit it out. Otherwise if you refuse to reply then I can only assume that Trump is not hurting you at all. You just want to biotch about Trump because for some silly reason you just appear to despise the guy. Well, am I right? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Another front? Dream on. You are the one that is afraid here, not me. I am quite happy to see that Trump is the President of the USA. I still do not see as to where or how Trump is hurting you or your wallet? Why do you keep ignoring that question is beyond me? You just keep throwing up more nonsense. Again, where is Trump causing you such pain? Come on, spit it out. Otherwise if you refuse to reply then I can only assume that Trump is not hurting you at all. You just want to biotch about Trump because for some silly reason you just appear to despise the guy. Well, am I right? 

You ignore answers you don't want to see. I am on a US forum where there are lots of Trump fans and they are exactly like you. Deny facts, lie about everything, ignore reality. I guess that is the fee for entry into the Fan club...that and the lobotomy. You too immature to write bitch too? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

You ignore answers you don't want to see. I am on a US forum where there are lots of Trump fans and they are exactly like you. Deny facts, lie about everything, ignore reality. I guess that is the fee for entry into the Fan club...that and the lobotomy. You too immature to write bitch too? 

Sometimes I will be nice and say the word "biotch" rather than say bitch. Got it now. Why is saying "biotch" rather than "bitch" supposed to be somehow immature is beyond me? Crazy man. 

So, what is it? Is it " you" or is it "your" too immature to write bitch too? Immature writing. Just asking. :D  And you talk about me being immature? Reality now? I think that I can say that I have "gotcha" now because you have refused several times to answer my question as to what Trump has done to hurt you. Obviously, you have nothing on Trump. You just keep answering the question with another question. Boy, you really have a problem with trying to have a decent debate with. You say things that you cannot back up.  Trump rules. LOL.

I am also a member of an American forum. So what? :wacko:

Edited by taxme
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Trump supporters have blind devotion.  He even CHEATS AT GOLF !

He'll be gone soon enough and they will be backpeddling and revising history for awhile.

It has been known for years he cheats at golf. He has also won golf tournaments at his golf clubs he has never entered...not to mention fake Time magazine covers. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Trump supporters have blind devotion.  He even CHEATS AT GOLF !

He'll be gone soon enough and they will be backpeddling and revising history for awhile.

 

?????

Americans know Trump very well....going back to the 1970's....way before the Clintons.

If you are not cheating, you are not trying hard enough.

So we made him our president...just in time to stop the bleeding.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

1. ?????

2. Americans know Trump very well....going back to the 1970's....way before the Clintons.

3.  ... we made him our president...just in time to stop the bleeding.

1. !!!!!

2. I am surprised - you haven't insulted Americans before.  

3. The moral bleeding is full flowing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

It has been known for years he cheats at golf. He has also won golf tournaments at his golf clubs he has never entered...not to mention fake Time magazine covers. ;)

And yet, here is is still the president, and there's pretty good reason to believe he could win a second term.

That's yer democracy in action.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. I am surprised - you haven't insulted Americans before.  

3. The moral bleeding is full flowing

 

2.   Huh?    Hillary Clinton is an American last time I checked and so were her voters (except for the Canadian illegals !)

3.  ...and that is a good thing.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...