Political Discussion Forums

• Similar Content

• By Tdot
      https://checkyourfact.com/2020/02/29/fact-check-donald-trump-coronavirus-hoax-south-carolina-rally/

Remember now, the Dem's media outlets that claim Trump called it a hoax, are the same media outlets who claimed 1st Lady Melania Trump wanted to have sex with Canada's Trudeau. All because of her lively response when Mr. Trudeau approached her to say hello back when they all were overseas at (G7 Summit?) the end of 2019. 
    • By Regina
      The Canadian Government is planning to waste at least $235 million for a project, The Thirty Meter Telescope, which won't even be built on Canadian soil.  The Thirty Meter Telescope most likely will employ few Canadians.  To make matters worse, the telescope will be built in Hawaii, USA on land which is both environmentally and religiously sensitive to the indigenous Hawaiians.  I hope everybody will protest against the waste of tax money and human rights abuses.  Please sign the petition to stop the injustice happening within the USA at the expense of Canadian taxpayers.  I am posting a link to an online petition against the Thirty Meter Telescope and waste of taxpayer money: https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-a-call-to-divest-canada-s-research-funding-for-the-thirty-meter-telescope-on-mauna-kea
      Please tell your friends to sign the petition too.  Thank you for your time.
    • By Canuck100
      It appears from most if not all MSM reports that this question has already been settled.
      I have written the governing party of my own province asking their policy on climate change. I suspect they don’t have one or are trying to avoid the subject. 
      The problem in my oppinion is that the answer to this question was never properly answered. For years now MSM has simply said “scientists agree with each other that humans have caused climate change (global warming) or whatever. 
      I could go on and on, but there are many credible scientists that have never been allowed by the MSM to have their say. It may be true that most people who only follow MSM may agree that “Humans are causing Climate Change”. That does not make it true. 
      Only if enough people do their own research, will there be any hope of getting at the truth and stopping what I believe is a historically evil hoax intentionally put in place to allow for a world governing dictatorship, never seen before.
      For the sake of your grandchildren you at least owe it to them to explore this issue further. Here is a good article to get you started on some alternative views:
      https://www.iceagenow.info/
    • By Exegesisme
      4 Fundamental Changes of Science Will Be Very Soon, My Scientific Work​​
      By Exegesisme
      1 Fundamental changes of science will be very soon.
      2 I am discovering the structure of atomic nuclei and a crucial progress was made recently. The structures of atomic nuclei such as Ca, Fe, Ni and so on are as clear as the structure of molecules in front of me, the positions of every proton and neutron are careful arranged in my model of atomic nuclei.
      3 The modern physics has been built fundamentally on mistaking principles, their validities will be recounted on new principles.
      4 Sleep meditation will become the most fundamental mothed of scientific research and other human important practises.
      5 Some results now are already well prepared for journalism to make big news.
  • Tell a friend

Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!