Political Discussion Forums
Argus

Older women are not attractive to men?

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You will die lonely and alone... if you aren't grifted by a shallow bimbo before then.  You don't need a girlfriend, you need a succession of prostitutes.  Go forward and pursue your happiness !  ( My opinion only, and no offense meant here. )

Oh, he's never had a girlfriend.  No-one who has ever actually been in a real relationship would make such an asinine post.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You will die lonely and alone... if you aren't grifted by a shallow bimbo before then.  You don't need a girlfriend, you need a succession of prostitutes.  Go forward and pursue your happiness !  ( My opinion only, and no offense meant here. )

Nah.  No offense taken.  Its just my personal preference.  But Im getting too old soon to keep bouncing around every 5 years or so.  My girl now is 14 years my junior.  Maybe she'll bounce me in  a few years. Providence. 

I'm an older female and I am attracted  to younger men, of which I have no small number trying to date me.

Cannot imagine dating a 19 year old -- he needs to be able to carry on a conversation and know something of life and the world, and frankly, though a great body is lovely, I do think there is something lacking in you if that alone will satisfy you. 

Yes, they mostly want me for sex but quite a few want more and try hard to convince me they're worthy. 

So are older women attractive? By my experience, many, many men say yes. 

• Like 1

I am 63 so am not comfortable with people young enough to be younger or similiar in  age to my daughters which means under 35.  Of course younger women are attractive physically but there is more than just that. Intelligence, humour, good hygiene, are important. I find Jane Fonda still hot. Bottom line I prefer dogs these days as companions other than my wife. They are like me..we bark and drool but are loyal to my wife.

Edited by Rue

On 1/10/2019 at 7:28 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Confident and strong.  As such, I know wisdom more as I age and I see strength and wisdom in older women.

I just think they’re old sluts.