Political Discussion Forums
betsy

"ACCIDENTAL??"

29 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Trump of course poked a hole in that balloon when he got up and walked away and nothing happened, inciting the communists into ever more purity spiraling levels of Trump Derangement Syndrome, which is the same as Ford Derangement Syndrome, and Harper Derangement Syndrome, and Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Trump is a true conservative leader unlike our Canadian silly azz leftist liberal leader. While Trump dumps UN agreements and other agreements that have not been good for America and Americans our dear leader signs onto anything the UN and G. Soros demands him to sign on too. I am pretty sure that this Saudi girl was allowed to come here because of this UN Global Immigration agreement. These communists do suffer from conservative derangement syndromes and will always go after anyone that appears to be conservative. How many more people will be allowed to enter Canada freely like this Saudi girl in the future? Only the ones with those syndromes know because they now run our immigration policy here in Canada.. :D

Edited by taxme

I don't find Trump to be a conservative at all, he's a New York Yankee Liberal, the Red Nation has simply hired him to execute a mission for them, quid pro quo.

• Sad 1

To include the Blue State Liberals of the rust belt, who flipped to the Red Nation, because Trump was liberal enough for them, they wouldn't vote for Romney, but because Trump is a liberal, that is how this alliance between the Red States and the Blue Wall has come about.

For example Bush_Cheney2004, he doesn't strike me as being a hardcore Red State hyperconservative, more a naval officer, who are generally liberal, as in federalists and armed agents of the Union.    But doesn't matter, he's just using Trump as strategic missile, to take out political targets inside the beltway, a strategic missile officer still, just not thermonuclear anymore.

And don't forget, the Trump missile is also a booby trap, if the Democucks are dumb enough to get baited into impeaching it, that will blow up in their faces as well, otherwise known as the Obi-Wan Kenobi effect, wherein taking down Nixon creates Newt Gingrich and so on.

Edited by Dougie93

This is what strategic voting looks like.

See the larger war here; The SCOTUS War.

The Trump missiles primary target has been struck, the Trump missile is up in the saddle on the objective, the SCOTUS is 5-4 right now, with RBG fighting off lung cancer. 6-3 in the sights now.

This war goes back to FDR and the New Deal, the Red Nation, by way of the hyper liberal Trump missile, is poised to overthrow almost a century of liberal rule, which was by way of the Judiciary arm of the federal government bicameral separation powers.

Once they have the SCOTUS, they have the Ring of Power, for generations to come.

One Ring to rule them all, one Ring to find them, one Ring to take them all, and in the darkness bind them.

18 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Once they have the SCOTUS, they have the Ring of Power, for generations to come.

One Ring to rule them all, one Ring to find them, one Ring to take them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Couldn`t you put that these in one post... 

58 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Couldn`t you put that these in one post... 

Everything I have to publish to the web, in one post?

No.

57 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Everything I have to publish to the web, in one post?

No.

Just numerous posts within a few hours...    

Just now, scribblet said:

Just numerous posts within a few hours...    

I'm multitasking, I write short pages, one or two points,  then I move on the next page.  Just my writing style, for internet forum self published books.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:55 AM, Machjo said:

You've never dealt with the CBSA, have you? I have and among the ones I'd dealt with, at least a few were functionally illiterate in their language of work. It wouldn't surprise me if there are a few more like that embedded among their ranks.

Bullshit. I call out what you say as total and utter bullshit. I say you smear CBSA to avoid dealing the issues of how we investigate people coming into Canada.

The minimum requirements to be a CBSA officer are:

1-at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or permanent resident?

2-a high school diploma (in reality so many people compete its more then that now unless you are aboriginal or a visible minority who speaks more than English or French)

3-valid driver's license

4- pass the Canadian Firearms Safety Course and the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course at y own expense before the start of training

5- able to  pass the Physical Abilities Requirement Evaluation in 4:45 minutes?

6- pass a psychological assessment to ensure you are fit to undergo training, including use of force and handling a firearm

7- pass a medical exam performed by Health Canada

8- 4.5 months of in-residence training (in  Rigaud, Quebec).

So no you can not be illiterate to be a CBSA officer.

Please provide the names of those individuals you determined were illiterate,.  What are their names, how did you intreract with them, and why did you not report them?

I have worked with the CBSA as well  and no I do not have any liking for any particular CBSA officer or any human...but that is not the issue... they could not get hired if they can not speak not only French and English and  often a third language. You and I may not like some of them but for you to try smear them all as illiterate is nonsense.

Next why are you even attempting to suggest the flood of illegals in this country are not directly as a result of the policies of Trudeau but because of your fabricated CBSA illiterates? Come on... talk about creating and smeering a scapegoat to avoid the issue of the thread. Pathetic. Get back to me when you have the integrity to discuss the thread's issues.

Edited by Rue

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:08 PM, Dougie93 said:

The largest ethnic group underpinning the Liberal Party of Canada was of course for decades, the Paisanos, but as the Calabrians decamped from Corso Italia to Woodbridge, they've become increasingly conservative as they amassed property and then felt the need to protect it from the Liberal Party of Canada.

Scotts, Welsh, English, Irish, French, Dutch, Belgian, German, Spanish, Czech, Slovakian, Polish, Ukrainian, European Jewish, Romanian, Bulgarian, Greek,

Russian, Chinese Indo-Pakistani-Sri-Lankan, , Korean, Indonesian, Fillipino, Ssuth and Central American, African, Asian, and  don't forget people from Toga, you seem to have shortened your minority list. More than Paesanos came to Canada after WW2. Your history seems a tad selective. You also miss the point of this thread. Its about the lack of objective criteria being used to determine who can come into Canada. The current government is allowing people to push in ahead of law abiding individuals patiently waiting in line to come in. That is the issue.

Those paesanos you talk about lined up, took jobs no one wanted, did not go to the government for assistance and lived in neighbourhoods with other ethnics and didn't have a philosophy that ridiculed the basic fundamental values of democracy but supported it. They didn't ask for any favours and did not disrespect their parents. They brought their parents with them and looked after them.

You know any paesanos? You ever met one? You think they all live in Woodbridge? Lol.  Listen, I can only imagine what ethnic group you come from to change the topic and  point at Paesanos but your comments are as silly as Majo's trying to turn this into an issue of illiterate CBSA officers.

This is an issue about lack of objective immigration policy and lack of proper security screening.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:55 PM, eyeball said:

Divert attention from the issue here all you want...accidental remains the opposite of deliberate. You've provided no more evidence for the Islamist/Canadian government conspiracy nonsense in Betsy's head than Betsy has provided.

I doubt there is any conspiracy and I probably would think Betsy does not really think there is one either but there is a very real bias by this government in favour of pandering to ethnic communities for the next election vote using an open door immigration policy. That is real. Its blatant and it sells out the security and best interests of all Canadians including new Canadians in favour of trying to pander for ethnic votes. I would hope Canadians understand Trudeau is pandering and they do not allow him to use their ethnicity to pander for votes.

The photoop with the Foreign Minister and the latest cause of the week teenager refugee was absolute and utter bullshit and if you think a policy should be determined by a Minister saying "she reminds me of my daughter" get real. You think Canada can take in every teenager on this planet who disagrees with their parents in other countries?

Get real. You think we have a budget for that much Clearasil. You may have to donate some of yours Eye.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rue said:

Scotts, Welsh, English, Irish, French, Dutch, Belgian, German, Spanish, Czech, Slovakian, Polish, Ukrainian, European Jewish, Romanian, Bulgarian, Greek,

Russian, Chinese Indo-Pakistani-Sri-Lankan, , Korean, Indonesian, Fillipino, Ssuth and Central American, African, Asian, and  don't forget people from Toga, you seem to have shortened your minority list. More than Paesanos came to Canada after WW2. Your history seems a tad selective. You also miss the point of this thread. Its about the lack of objective criteria being used to determine who can come into Canada. The current government is allowing people to push in ahead of law abiding individuals patiently waiting in line to come in. That is the issue.

Those paesanos you talk about lined up, took jobs no one wanted, did not go to the government for assistance and lived in neighbourhoods with other ethnics and didn't have a philosophy that ridiculed the basic fundamental values of democracy but supported it. They didn't ask for any favours and did not disrespect their parents. They brought their parents with them and looked after them.

You know any paesanos? You ever met one? You think they all live in Woodbridge? Lol.  Listen, I can only imagine what ethnic group you come from to change the topic and  point at Paesanos but your comments are as silly as Majo's trying to turn this into an issue of illiterate CBSA officers.

This is an issue about lack of objective immigration policy and lack of proper security screening.

I grew up in Corso Italia, which is the only Italians who counted, because all that matters is Toronto, rule Toronto; rule the Confederation, the only other ridings of significance  are the ones in Quebec which could bring Confederation crashing down.

If you are an Italian living in Moosejaw, you don't matter,  just like everybody else outside of the GTA.

Otherwise known as an Asymmetrical Dictatorship.

Edited by Dougie93

4 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Scribblet is correct. 

Please concatenate your posts. 

Sorry, I am looking for this "check mark" you have indicated will auto collate posts, you said it was at the upper right hand corner of each post, but I'm not seeing that.

Could you explain how this feature is accessed in more detail?

50 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Sorry, I am looking for this "check mark" you have indicated will auto collate posts, you said it was at the upper right hand corner of each post, but I'm not seeing that.

Could you explain how this feature is accessed in more detail?

I apologize.  My mistake. 

It is a previous feature that was taken out in an upgrade.  It is no longer possible from the member's end.  I will send you a Personal Message about more details. 

Just now, Charles Anthony said:

I apologize.  My mistake. 

It is a previous feature that was taken out in an upgrade.  It is no longer possible from the member's end.  I will send you a Personal Message about more details. 

Very well, I will endeavor to comply by manual means, I'll respond to posts,  and then limit to one post of my own, and then wait out for another response.

5 hours ago, Rue said:

Bullshit. I call out what you say as total and utter bullshit. I say you smear CBSA to avoid dealing the issues of how we investigate people coming into Canada.

The minimum requirements to be a CBSA officer are:

1-at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or permanent resident?

2-a high school diploma (in reality so many people compete its more then that now unless you are aboriginal or a visible minority who speaks more than English or French)

3-valid driver's license

4- pass the Canadian Firearms Safety Course and the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course at y own expense before the start of training

5- able to  pass the Physical Abilities Requirement Evaluation in 4:45 minutes?

6- pass a psychological assessment to ensure you are fit to undergo training, including use of force and handling a firearm

7- pass a medical exam performed by Health Canada

8- 4.5 months of in-residence training (in  Rigaud, Quebec).

So no you can not be illiterate to be a CBSA officer.

Please provide the names of those individuals you determined were illiterate,.  What are their names, how did you intreract with them, and why did you not report them?

I have worked with the CBSA as well  and no I do not have any liking for any particular CBSA officer or any human...but that is not the issue... they could not get hired if they can not speak not only French and English and  often a third language. You and I may not like some of them but for you to try smear them all as illiterate is nonsense.

Next why are you even attempting to suggest the flood of illegals in this country are not directly as a result of the policies of Trudeau but because of your fabricated CBSA illiterates? Come on... talk about creating and smeering a scapegoat to avoid the issue of the thread. Pathetic. Get back to me when you have the integrity to discuss the thread's issues.

Just curious. Why is just about everything done in Canada, like hiring new people for the CBSA, is all mostly done in Quebec? Is Winnipeg or Truro, Nova Scotia not good enough for the french whom I might add do appear to be running Canada these days? Oops, I think I just answered my question. 

On 1/19/2019 at 3:50 PM, Dougie93 said:

I don't find Trump to be a conservative at all, he's a New York Yankee Liberal, the Red Nation has simply hired him to execute a mission for them, quid pro quo.

Taxme has reacted "sad" to this, but there is nothing to be sad about, the conservatism in play here,  is in defence of the first and second amendments uber alles, Donald Trump is simply an instrument of policy, chosen by the Red State conservatives,  because as a liberal, Donald Trump could bridge the gap with the Blue Wall Democrats and together the Red States and the Blue Wall could box the commies out, to preserve the light of civilization and associated Declaration of Independence preamble, particularly as pertains to states rights.

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Just curious. Why is just about everything done in Canada, like hiring new people for the CBSA, is all mostly done in Quebec? Is Winnipeg or Truro, Nova Scotia not good enough for the french whom I might add do appear to be running Canada these days? Oops, I think I just answered my question. 

No, Ontario runs everything, by way of Toronto.  

Ontario is simply the Guardians of Confederation.

Confederation is simply a failed state.

In order to reanimate it as a zombie, Ontario is bribing Quebec with Alberta's money.

Nova Scotia and Winnipeg are irrelevant.

Welcome to the Liberal Party of Canada and associated CBC propaganda arm Asymmetrical Dictatorship.

Edited by Dougie93

On 1/17/2019 at 4:23 AM, betsy said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cbsa-permanent-residency-error-1.4978765

A NUMBER OF VULNERABILITIES?

How many vulnerabilities are we talking about here?  What kinds of vulnerabilities are these when this person was granted permanent residence? 

Obviously, Goodale and Trudeau lied to Canadians about being prepared  to admit so many refugees!

How can you trust our leaders when they're blatantly caught giving false reassurances?  How can we have confidence in their decisions?

No shit there were vulnerabilities. We were warned of vulnerabilities when he first started talking about replacing our immigration system with a turnstile. 

• Like 2