Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
betsy

"ACCIDENTAL??"

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

North African decent, but from many generations ago, they were rich kids born and raised in Belgium, and their families were not religious, they were totally westernized business class.

So, they were blacks then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, taxme said:

What ethnicity were they for Pete's sake? 

Culturally WASP, raised in WASP world to be WASPs by nature.  

I don't look at the colour of someones skin, I just observe which culture they adopt.

When they flip to Salafism, then they ain't living as WASPs anymore.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, they were blacks then? 

Belgians.  Belgians come in a variety of ethnicity, due to the empire of the House of Saxe, Coburg and Gotha. 

Belgians are Germans basically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

And Canada is particularly susceptible to self radicalization, because Canada is a fake country, the kids do not know the central narrative of their history, they are not taught it in schools, they don't have anything to have allegiance to in Canada, but kids need to fight for something, boys will be  boys, but if they are lost boys, then they are easily led astray.

True. Canadian children today are not being taught about their British/European Canadian history anymore. They are all mostly being taught about non-western people and their history and culture and the wonders and joys of multiculturalism. Puke. Even most western grown ups in Canada do not even know nor really care about their own Canadian British/European history or culture. It is being wiped off the Canadian map. There appears to be no allegiance to Canada anymore. Our pc politicians care more about the rest of the world rather than Canada. That is why Canada is in big trouble. We are a fake country indeed. How it keeps moping along is beyond me. I guess it is all just being held together by communist bull chit and lies. Just saying. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taxme said:

True. Canadian children today are not being taught about their British/European Canadian history anymore. They are all mostly being taught about non-western people and their history and culture and the wonders and joys of multiculturalism. Puke. Even most western grown ups in Canada do not even know nor really care about their own Canadian British/European history or culture. It is being wiped off the Canadian map. There appears to be no allegiance to Canada anymore. Our pc politicians care more about the rest of the world rather than Canada. That is why Canada is in big trouble. We are a fake country indeed. How it keeps moping along is beyond me. I guess it is all just being held together by communist bull chit and lies. Just saying. 

 

Be at peace, your actual Westphalian Nation State, the House of Windsor,  carries on without Canadian Confederation, above and beyond.

Elizabeth Windsor has not forsaken you, you have simply been distracted by the illusion of the Confederation Potemkin Village otherwise knows as "Canada".

As that goes away, you simply report straight to Buckingham Palace, which owns this place,  and protects it, by way of a strategic alliance with the Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Culturally WASP, raised in WASP world to be WASPs by nature.  

I don't look at the colour of someones skin, I just observe which culture they adopt.

When they flip to Salafism, then they ain't living as WASPs anymore.

But they were not white WASP'S were they? The color and ethnicity has everything to do with it. Canada and the rest of the western world are slowly being taken over by "Salafism". They breed like flies and then are able to take over a country that way. They populate the country that they move into and then they try to force that country and it's religion into their culture and religion and then try and destroy them and then they can conquer. The Muslims are not the stupid ones here. The stupid ones here are the ones in the western countries of the world that let them in in the first place. Fools. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ring leader was WASP by ethnicity, the two Asians were culturally WASPs, born and raised in London to be Upper Canadian.

I don't see militant Salafism as being an existential threat, it's just banditry, a minor annoyance for all empires.

Muslims come in different varieties, the Shia are not bothering anybody except Israel, Sufis don't bother anybody at all.

In terms of the British Empire, Muslims were the majority in the Empire, when Britain took the Raj from France in the Treaty of 1763, so Islam has been British, for 256 years.

By faith and/or ethnicity, in order of majority, the British Empire was Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, African,  Canton Chinese, then WASPs were the minority by many orders of magnitude.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Furthermore, International Jihad was not invented by Muslims, it was invented by the Germans. 

The British Empire was majority Muslim, so Kaiser Bill & Co invented this thing, in World War One.

In the hopes that they could incite the majority Muslim population in the Empire to overthrow the British Crown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bear in mind, if the British lost Egypt, then the British have lost India, if the British had lost Egypt and India to an Islamic Jihad, then the war is over and Germany has won.

The British however staged their own Jihad, led by Thomas Edward Lawrence CB, DSO.

Lawrence of Arabia waged the British Jihad against the Ottoman Turk, and thus is how the war was won for Anglo-America.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, taxme said:

 The color and ethnicity has everything to do with it.

You invoked British Heritage and then you immediately forsake it.

British is not a race, British is not a place, British is a system of governance.

The British Empire was not white supremacist, for example was perfectly willing to brutally repress snowy white Irish Catholics, while elevating swarthy Indian monarchs to positions of absolute authority in the Raj.

The purpose of the British Empire was to retain India and the Far East by way of Egypt.

Anybody who got in the way was the enemy, anybody who was maintaining the route through the Suez, was an ally.

The ultimate enemies being North Germans,  just like us, Kaiser Bill & Co from Prussia.  Then his little buddy Hitler, who was South German.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Kids from Canada radicalize themselves, by way of the internet.

The worst terrorist attack ever perpetrated by Canadians, was in Algeria, when the Jihadists attacked a British run oil refinery, those Jihadists being three white kids born in London Ontario.

That's another thing.    We already have problems with our own kids getting sucked in through the media  (look at school shootings) - why on earth would we want more  of people (due to their religion/background) who would be more likely to be radicalized by jihadists?

 

Why do you think those white kids got radicalized?  You think white kids don't copycat?  All you've got to do is look around you.  

Just look how many  kids  (regardless of race) talk like a gangsta?   Dress up like a gangsta?   How many kids (and parents) wear their ball caps backwards?   Wear baggy pants?  But those pale in comparison when they copycat blowing themselves up, or doing jihad. 

So....where do you think radicalization started for a lot of white kids?   From someone they know.  From someone/something they see.  Some kids probably see it as shoot-em-up video games come true!

 

  Jihadists do it for religion.  Lol.  If white kids suddenly get into religion, why on earth don't white kids get radicalized into........Buddhism.......or, Christianity?

Edited by betsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Furthermore, International Jihad was not invented by Muslims, it was invented by the Germans. 

The British Empire was majority Muslim, so Kaiser Bill & Co invented this thing, in World War One.

In the hopes that they could incite the majority Muslim population in the Empire to overthrow the British Crown.

Jihad is an Islamic tradition based on religion.  It is not an invention of the British Empire.

 

Quote

In Islamic tradition jus ad bellum is part of jihad. Therefore, it is essential to understand the meaning of jihad, which derives from the Arabic word ‘juhd’ and literally means to ‘exert’, ‘strive’, and ‘struggle’.2  In Islamic tradition, there are two main kinds of jihad: greater or major jihad and lesser or minor jihad.

https://academic.oup.com/ejil/article/24/1/343/438602

 

The British Empire though, was the circumstance by which many Muslims made the transition to modernity.

 

http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780198205647.001.0001/acprof-9780198205647-chapter-17

 

 

Edited by betsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, betsy said:

Jihad is an Islamic tradition based on religion.  It is not an invention of the British Empire.

The British Empire though, was the circumstance by which many Muslims made the transition to modernity.

 

 

Context, Betsy, jihad can indeed describe many struggles, but the context in this case is military, and the paradigm of an international terrorist campaign to achieve strategic military aims, as with Al Qaeda and/or the Islamic State, is not an Arab tradition, it's not something the Arabs ever did, before the First World War, when Germans attempted to recruit Muslims to wage Jihad for the Kaiser but failed, followed by the British successfully recruiting the Arabs to wage jihad against the Ottoman Turk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, betsy said:

That's another thing.    We already have problems with our own kids getting sucked in through the media  (look at school shootings) - why on earth would we want more  of people (due to their religion/background) who would be more likely to be radicalized by jihadists?

 

Why do you think those white kids got radicalized?  You think white kids don't copycat?  All you've got to do is look around you.  

Just look how many  kids  (regardless of race) talk like a gangsta?   Dress up like a gangsta?   How many kids (and parents) wear their ball caps backwards?   Wear baggy pants?  But those pale in comparison when they copycat blowing themselves up, or doing jihad. 

So....where do you think radicalization started for a lot of white kids?   From someone they know.  From someone/something they see.  Some kids probably see it as shoot-em-up video games come true!

 

  Jihadists do it for religion.  Lol.  If white kids suddenly get into religion, why on earth don't white kids get radicalized into........Buddhism.......or, Christianity?

Well if you're a radicalized Christian, that tends to express itself in Europe and North America as fascism, so that's your Dylan Roof's and Anders Breivik's and whatnot.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, betsy said:

That's another thing.    We already have problems with our own kids getting sucked in through the media  (look at school shootings) - why on earth would we want more  of people (due to their religion/background) who would be more likely to be radicalized by jihadists?

 

Why do you think those white kids got radicalized?  You think white kids don't copycat?  All you've got to do is look around you.  

Just look how many  kids  (regardless of race) talk like a gangsta?   Dress up like a gangsta?   How many kids (and parents) wear their ball caps backwards?   Wear baggy pants?  But those pale in comparison when they copycat blowing themselves up, or doing jihad. 

So....where do you think radicalization started for a lot of white kids?   From someone they know.  From someone/something they see.  Some kids probably see it as shoot-em-up video games come true!

 

  Jihadists do it for religion.  Lol.  If white kids suddenly get into religion, why on earth don't white kids get radicalized into........Buddhism.......or, Christianity?

When Canada was pretty much 90% white in the 50's and 60's there were no problems with white youth wanting to act and look like gangstas. But thanks to our pc politicians and multiculturalism that changed everything. Now all our white youth appear to want to be is to act like others who have nothing to offer Canada except for more crime and their destructive way of life. White kids like to look cool thanks to Hollywood and they will pay for it big time one day because they have forsaken their own culture and way of life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2019 at 3:42 PM, Dougie93 said:

That's not the case, the gangsta look for non urban whites in Canada is simply Motorcycle Gangs and White Supremacist groups.

....or, the "red necks?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 4:11 PM, Kerfuffle said:

I noticed this was not responded to for 10 days.

Hacks. All of them.

Edited by marcus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

That's what Yankees call them, Rednecks call themselves "Good Ol' Boys"

A lot of them are good ol' boys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, marcus said:

I noticed this was not responded to for 10 days.

Hacks. All of them.

It was responded to.   You've got to understand what you read though, (if you read everything posted).  Page 5.

 

 

The staff cuts was for a reason.  It's more about streamlining, with emphasis on EFFICIENCY.

 

 

The bottomline:  Harper didn't make a mockery of our immigration process - unlike what Trudeau had done by ignoring the process with this Saudi girl.  

 

Lol.   Trudeau is the exact opposite of Harper.   Harper did the staff cuts to save some dollars, while Trudeau created a useless position (border security minister), and yet ignored the process to boot!   Go figure!

 

Trudeau does things that are meaningless.....worthless!   Face it.  He's just into spending!

Edited by betsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, betsy said:

Trudeau does things that are meaningless.....worthless!   Face it.  He's just into spending!

And relies on low information voters to not realize that they're being duped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, betsy said:

It was responded to.   You've got to understand what you read though, (if you read everything posted).  Page 5.

 

 

The staff cuts was for a reason.  It's more about streamlining, with emphasis on EFFICIENCY.

 

 

The bottomline:  Harper didn't make a mockery of our immigration process - unlike what Trudeau had done by ignoring the process with this Saudi girl.  

 

Lol.   Trudeau is the exact opposite of Harper.   Harper did the staff cuts to save some dollars, while Trudeau created a useless position (border security minister), and yet ignored the process to boot!   Go figure!

 

Trudeau does things that are meaningless.....worthless!   Face it.  He's just into spending!

So saving a few $ is more important to you than our security? Only because Harper did it and not Trudeau. If it was Trudeau, you'd be HOWLING!

Heh. Another political hack. 

Edited by marcus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, betsy said:

A lot of them are good ol' boys. 

I'm a good ol' boy, Canada is simply the confederacy which won the war and lived to tell the tale.  I'm a Nova Scotia good ol' boy, dem boys in Dixie is my cousins.

They got their Marse Robert and Tom Jackson, we got our Brock and Tecumseh.

They lost at the Little Round Top, we won at the Heights of Queenston.

They were the Kings of Virginia, we are the Hanoverians in Huronia.

They fly the colors of the Army of Northern Virginia, I fly the Red Ensign amongst the maples of Upper Canada.

They whistle Dixie's Land, I groove to The Maple Leaf Forever.

Not that I don't whistle Dixie too, same as Abraham Lincoln, its one of my favorite tunes.

And I have an AONV battle flag, presented to me as a gift by an 82nd Airborne Division good ol' boy paratrooper.

The Liberal Party of Canada?  That's dem Yankees, they work for the Yankees, they are one and the same.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...