Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Canada the next venezuela.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nor Justin Trudeau and the Sunny Ways fascism of the Liberal Party of Canada and associated CBC propaganda arm.

We need to get rid of these fools once and for all. This is not funny anymore, this kid is a real danger.

Idealpolitik they are the world's First Post Soviet Marxist State. Realpolitik, it's just Liberal Elites from Toronto and Montreal stealing the NDP's Post Soviet Marxist platform, to box the NDP

On 1/18/2019 at 10:59 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

The French do not surrender as a population to their government. They are tougher than us Canadians, thus their standards of living being much better than ours (better and cheaper food, good apartments, very historic and beautiful cities, good salaries).

And yet they're so unhappy. Quite odd, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 4:12 PM, Dougie93 said:

I'm not seeing the same structural problem in Canada as in Venezuela, which is wealthy land owning class with boot heels on throats of the masses, Canada is soviet as the Chavezistas are, but propped up by the Americans, Canada is able to bribe people with their own money for a much longer time, because unlike Venezuela, the United States has not frozen Canada out as of yet.  Venezuela being frozen out for seizing property, while Canada simply confiscates royalties as this juncture.

 

Never heard of Petro Canada?  Nor Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan? The Canadian Wheat Board?  How about the Trans Mountain?  Or a thousand fed and provincial crown corps?

The Marxist leaders of our country have seized property many times, giving some sort of compensation, but still putting the state in the driver's (business) seat.  Karl would be so proud of our efforts to own the means of production.  The real difference between Canada and Venezuela is that we were able to defeat Trudeau #1, hopefully just as we will avert further damage by removing Trudeau #2.  Chavez and Maduro were simply able to be better socialists than the Trudeaus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't view crown corporations as being Marxist, as Marxism is to oppose crowns and corporations.  

It's not the same as Venezuela because Venezuela nationalized foreign capital, primarily American, whereas Canadian crown corporations do not do that.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't view crown corporations as being Marxist, as Marxism is to oppose crowns and corporations.  

It's not the same as Venezuela because Venezuela nationalized foreign capital, primarily American, whereas Canadian crown corporations do not do that.

 

More like fascism...the textbook definition.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’d love to see full nationalization of the oil sands, Norway style.  

You do not nationalize what is already yours, nationalization is when your state confiscates property which does not belong to you, moreover, the Norwegian national petroleum concern Equinor is publicly traded, you can own it if you wish, Norway simply retains a 67% controlling share.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

More like fascism...the textbook definition.

The Chavezistas are international socialists, fascists are national socialists.  

Same government by conspiracy theory, same collectivist authoritarian proclivities, same totalitarian submission of the individual unto the state, but two quite different objective end states and associated pursuit  of  post scarcity utopias, otherwise known as two sides of the same coin.

The same coinage of totalitarian collectivist authoritarianism, on one side the Ying of a one world government socialist revolution, on the other the Yang of a hyper nationalist counterrevolution against.

It's like matter and anti-matter, which is why things explode when the two come head to head.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Canadian soviet checks the boxes of totalitarian ( Canadians are indoctrinated to not distinguish between themselves and the state ), collectivist ( Canadians are indoctrinated to be internationalist socialists ) there is simply two factors constraining the authoritarian impulse ( Government by RCMP Jackboot) and that is;

a)  Canada is not actually sovereign, Elizabeth Windsor is.

b) America wont let them, by both market force, but ultimately by intervention as well, as FVEY is doing right now to put itself between the PRC and Elizabeth Windsor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

The Canadian soviet checks the boxes of totalitarian ( Canadians are indoctrinated to not distinguish between themselves and the state ), collectivist ( Canadians are indoctrinated to be internationalist socialists ) there is simply two factors constraining the authoritarian impulse ( Government by RCMP Jackboot) and that is;

a)  Canada is not actually sovereign, Elizabeth Windsor is.

b) America wont let them, by both market force, but ultimately by intervention as well, as FVEY is doing right now to put itself between the PRC and Elizabeth Windsor.

Canada is probably the least totalitarian democracy.  Canada has a fairly loose federation with regular elections and constitutional protections against abuses. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Canada is probably the least totalitarian democracy.  Canada has a fairly loose federation with regular elections and constitutional protections against abuses. 

Totalitarian is simply to not distinguish between yourselves and your state, in the Canadian fashion, any criticism of Confederation itself, whether foreign or democratic in origin, is interpreted as an attack on the person by Canadians.

Has nothing to do with loose or tight federation, Communism is entirely operable within  a loose federation of interests (Climate Change!) and so is Fascism ( UN Globalists! )

Canada itself provides you with no protections against abuse, Elizabeth Windsor is the only Majesty who defends the right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 2:12 PM, Dougie93 said:

I'm not seeing the same structural problem in Canada as in Venezuela, which is wealthy land owning class with boot heels on throats of the masses, Canada is soviet as the Chavezistas are, but propped up by the Americans, Canada is able to bribe people with their own money for a much longer time, because unlike Venezuela, the United States has not frozen Canada out as of yet.  Venezuela being frozen out for seizing property, while Canada simply confiscates royalties as this juncture.

 

Give Trudeau another election and what you said you will see come true in Canada. Liberal boots on Canadian throats especially conservative ones. Along with his Somali immigration minister the both will help finish off Canada. Canada has pretty much become a multicultural communist country and will surely become ever more with another five  more years of those two commie dictators at the helm again. I just hope that Canadians will not do it to Canada again what they did five years ago and put that piece of commie crap in power. They cannot be that stupid, can they? Me thinks sometimes, oh yes they can. :unsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Give Trudeau another election and what you said you will see come true in Canada. Liberal boots on Canadian throats especially conservative ones. Along with his Somali immigration minister the both will help finish off Canada. Canada has pretty much become a multicultural communist country and will surely become ever more with another five  more years of those two commie dictators at the helm again. I just hope that Canadians will not do it to Canada again what they did five years ago and put that piece of commie crap in power. They cannot be that stupid, can they? Me thinks sometimes, oh yes they can. :unsure:

All to the good, the more the people realize that Confederation is a illegitimate boot heel upon their necks, the less totalitarian about it they will be, eventually bringing this soviet down by its own weight in the face of market forces.

Otherwise known as It Needs To Get Worse Before It Can Get Better.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Canada is probably the least totalitarian democracy.  Canada has a fairly loose federation with regular elections and constitutional protections against abuses. 

This prime mistake of Canada has already abused Canada and it's culture and ways of life to the point that one has to wonder if the mess can ever be fixed at all. I am pretty sure that it can be as long as that fool does not get to run Canada for another five years. Talk about a 75 cent dollar today. Probably a 50 cent dollar tomorrow if that dink gets elected again. Is Trudeau friends with and an admirer of the Venezuela dictator by chance? Probably the dictator of Venezuela is Trudeau's idle and likes how he does things in Venezuela like he has said that he admires communist China. How can a so called leader of the free world admire a communist dictatorship that imprisons it's own people for daring to question and challenge communism? 

Only in Canada you say? Pity. :wacko:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, taxme said:

This prime mistake of Canada has already abused Canada and it's culture and ways of life to the point that one has to wonder if the mess can ever be fixed at all. I am pretty sure that it can be as long as that fool does not get to run Canada for another five years. Talk about a 75 cent dollar today. Probably a 50 cent dollar tomorrow if that dink gets elected again. Is Trudeau friends with and an admirer of the Venezuela dictator by chance? Probably the dictator of Venezuela is Trudeau's idle and likes how he does things in Venezuela like he has said that he admires communist China. How can a so called leader of the free world admire a communist dictatorship that imprisons it's own people for daring to question and challenge communism? 

Only in Canada you say? Pity. :wacko:

There is no reason to concern yourself about a Canadian currency devaluation crisis, can be sidestepped quite deftly by taking your profits in US dollars at Manhattan and converting dollars to gold as necessary.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

All to the good, the more the people realize that Confederation is a illegitimate boot heel upon their necks, the less totalitarian about it they will be, eventually bringing this soviet down by its own weight in the face of market forces.

Otherwise known as It Needs To Get Worse Before It Can Get Better.  

Thanks to creating of our own constitution for Canada which later gave us the Charter of Rights(Wrongs)things have gotten worse and not better. The COR is not there for ordinary majority Canadians and their rights and freedoms but is there for the few small gangs of minorities and their rights who are being allowed to run and ruin this once great British/European nation called Canada. In Canada today minorities get to rule and run roughshod over the majority. This has to change now. Minority groups should never be allowed to tell the majority as to how things will be done in Canada. We will see comparisons with Venezuela very soon if the liberals and minority groups are allowed to go on with their merry way of trying to destroy the old Canada that made Canada great and turn it over to the new immigrants from shit hole countries that today are now refusing to assimilate. A country cannot survive with dozens of other cultures trying to impose their will and culture and way of life on a host country and it's people. It is a set up for tyranny and destruction of that country. Believe it or not. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Thanks to creating of our own constitution for Canada which later gave us the Charter of Rights(Wrongs)things have gotten worse and not better. The COR is not there for ordinary majority Canadians and their rights and freedoms but is there for the few small gangs of minorities and their rights who are being allowed to run and ruin this once great British/European nation called Canada. In Canada today minorities get to rule and run roughshod over the majority. This has to change now. Minority groups should never be allowed to tell the majority as to how things will be done in Canada. We will see comparisons with Venezuela very soon if the liberals and minority groups are allowed to go on with their merry way of trying to destroy the old Canada that made Canada great and turn it over to the new immigrants from shit hole countries that today are now refusing to assimilate. A country cannot survive with dozens of other cultures trying to impose their will and culture and way of life on a host country and it's people. It is a set up for tyranny and destruction of that country. Believe it or not. :D

Not the sequence of events.  Canadian constitutional law is founded by the Treaty of Paris 1763, wherein the House of Bourbon ceded Nouvelle France to the House of Hanover.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

There is no reason to concern yourself about a Canadian currency devaluation crisis, can be sidestepped quite deftly by taking your profits in US dollars at Manhattan and converting dollars to gold as necessary.

 

But first a country needs a politician like Trump who gives a shit about their country. So far, other than the Peoples Party, the rest only want a lower dollar which in turn helps them and their rich elite liberal buddies to get richer. A low dollar is good for them but not for the average Canadian by the looks of things. 

I am going on a European cruise this year and so far thanks to the low Canadian peso what should have cost me about $10,000 Canadian has now cost me $14,000 Canadian thanks to our low Canadian peso compared to the American dollar. Canada has become one big gigantic rip off for Canadians as far as I am concerned. Our politicians are breaking Canadians backs and are stealing and wasting our tax dollars willy nilly on so many useless communist/multicultural programs and agendas that have done nothing to try and make Canada great. Our low dollar/peso should tell anyone that. I may not be an economist but I truly see that there is something wrong with this Canadian dollar picture. Very fishy looking indeed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Not the sequence of events.  Canadian constitutional law is founded by the Treaty of Paris 1763, wherein the House of Bourbon ceded Nouvelle France to the House of Hanover.

Nevertheless, what I said above pretty much explains the situation that Canadians face and find themselves into today. Never mind trying to explain all that treaty's and other nonsense on me. I am talking about what is going on in Canada today, not a century or more ago, that needs to be addressed today.

Funny how you should say our Canadian constitutional law is founded on the Treaty of Paris? Is this why Canada today is being run and ruined by the french of kebec?  Lol. I think that just about all of our politicians in Canada today and in the past have been drinking way too much bourbon these and those days. Just saying. Lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Treaty of Paris is simply the only legal claim on these lands. 

  So when you say "our own" constitution, that is only by "royal we", as the claim is entirely within the personage of Elizabeth Windsor by way of her hereditary claim as the heir to Victoria Hanover.

You can't begin any analysis of Canadian constitutional law until you understand what it is constructed upon. 

If the Treaty of Paris is null and Elizabeth Windsor not sovereign, then "Canada" has no legal claim to British North America.

Not starting here is how the Eskimo Communists down at the CBC and the Toronto Star have come to rule as illegitimate  self appointed royals.

If you don't know the story of your people, by the central narrative underpinning your nation, that's how the commies takeover.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taxme said:

But first a country needs a politician like Trump who gives a shit about their country. So far, other than the Peoples Party, the rest only want a lower dollar which in turn helps them and their rich elite liberal buddies to get richer. A low dollar is good for them but not for the average Canadian by the looks of things. 

I am going on a European cruise this year and so far thanks to the low Canadian peso what should have cost me about $10,000 Canadian has now cost me $14,000 Canadian thanks to our low Canadian peso compared to the American dollar. Canada has become one big gigantic rip off for Canadians as far as I am concerned. Our politicians are breaking Canadians backs and are stealing and wasting our tax dollars willy nilly on so many useless communist/multicultural programs and agendas that have done nothing to try and make Canada great. Our low dollar/peso should tell anyone that. I may not be an economist but I truly see that there is something wrong with this Canadian dollar picture. Very fishy looking indeed. 

The Flight to Quality is not towards the White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, the Flight to Quality is towards the Constitution and associated Declaration of Independence preamble,  which are housed in the Rotunda of the National Archives at 701 Constitution Ave NW, DC 20408

That in fact being, the exact mailing address of the Empire of Liberty and source of all of America's wealth and power.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 11:27 AM, Dougie93 said:

I don't view crown corporations as being Marxist, as Marxism is to oppose crowns and corporations.  

It's not the same as Venezuela because Venezuela nationalized foreign capital, primarily American, whereas Canadian crown corporations do not do that.

Marxism dictates that the proletariat own and control the means of creating wealth.   That is exactly what a crown corporation does, and exactly what nationalizing parts of the oil industry, aircraft industry, pipeline industry, potash industry, etc. are doing.  Yes, Venezuela nationalized foreign equity (not necessarily capital) but as with PetroCan, Potash Corp, Eldorado Nuclear, Wheat Board, etc. these things deny the ability of business to employ capital to create wealth from resources in the times beyond nationalization from the investments and work put in by them before government took them out of the picture.   As you point out, the Crown already OWNS the resources, all that nationalizing them does is ensure total fuckups run the show for the benefit of what their political masters wish to appear to be doing during their short term in office.

Edited by cannuck
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...