Political Discussion Forums

17 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Avs take Drew Helleson of the USNTDP at 47th overall. Not sure the Avs need defense at this point, but if you're going to take one, he's a good option.

You can never have too much defensive depth, he's definitely got the size, not flashy, more of a steady eddie, but nothing wrong with that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maurice's shelf life in Winnipeg may be coming to an end. Jets aren't going to side with Maurice over Laine, and if they did, that would be really dumb. Byfuglien and Wheeler's shelf life diminishes b

Yes but he's not Ovechkin. He's not tough and gritty enough, and doesn't have the Ovechkin skillset and shot he has while he was his age. Laine isn't a bust by any mean. He would be a 1st choice

Goalie Bob is overrated, Stralman, Yandle, Eckblad is gonna get caved in, Stralman is aging out, neither Yandle nor Eckblad actually play defense. Up front they're not that talented, basically a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You can never have too much defensive depth, he's definitely got the size, not flashy, more of a steady eddie, but nothing wrong with that.

Yzerman seems to agree, picked three defensemen in this draft in four picks.

Edited by Yzermandius19
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Yzerman seems to agree, picked three defensemen in this draft in four picks.

The Wings are particularly depleted of defensemen, none of Holland's  defensive picks every really panned out.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Nova Scotia, boyee,   Seems a little early take him,  Central Scouting has him ranked 133rd.

I suppose, the Avs do have another third rounder, perhaps they should have taken him then or waited until the fourth.

Edited by Yzermandius19

The Argos can't make a stop, what a useless bunch of cucks.

This is harshing my buzz, I'm just going to switch this crap off and go back to basking in the glory of the NBA World Championship, the 6ix in 6, I'll take my chip with the dip.

#we the forest.

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The Argos can't make a stop, what a useless bunch of cucks.

This is harshing my buzz, I'm just going to switch this crap off and go back to basking in the glory of the NBA World Championship, the 6ix in 6, I'll take my chip with the dip.

#we the forest.

There's some fights on TSN2 right now, nothing special, but in case your looking for some sports to watch.

Edited by Yzermandius19
7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

There's some fights on TSN2 right now, nothing special, but in case your looking for some sports to watch.

Nah, I'm just enjoying the spectacular view from my deck, the terraced landscaped gardens, the red and green maples, the woods and fields beyond.

I went to a bricks and mortar cannabis store, and one key advantage of that is that you can see which are the strongest batches before you buy.

So I got some Solei which is 24.71% THC, so I'm totally blasted, just having tapas in the sunshine.  Bliss.

• Tell a friend

Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!