Political Discussion Forums

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maurice's shelf life in Winnipeg may be coming to an end. Jets aren't going to side with Maurice over Laine, and if they did, that would be really dumb. Byfuglien and Wheeler's shelf life diminishes b

Yes but he's not Ovechkin. He's not tough and gritty enough, and doesn't have the Ovechkin skillset and shot he has while he was his age. Laine isn't a bust by any mean. He would be a 1st choice

Goalie Bob is overrated, Stralman, Yandle, Eckblad is gonna get caved in, Stralman is aging out, neither Yandle nor Eckblad actually play defense. Up front they're not that talented, basically a

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Tavares is filthy, he would be the best player for the Habs if playing for Montréal.

He's your third or tied to second best player.

Old school hockey that we all like;

As a player myself I can't say I enjoy the fights. Since it's obvious that fights are permitted to a point in the NHL game, refs stand back and watch until somebody falls down, only if it's an elite player they immediately step in and stop it. This cheapens the game for me, I don't need this staged bullshit entertainment. It has no place on the ice, but that is only my opinion. Not to worry however, you people shall remain well entertained.

Love Tavares though! :D 

Edited by OftenWrong
27 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

That's effing unfair dude

I can't really complain if they are getting the scoring chances, there were some freakish bounces in front of the net that went the Rangers way.

Statistically, the Leafs generated enough offence to score nine goals on the aggregate of a typical game, last night they just didn't get the bounces.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

I can't really complain if they are getting the scoring chances, there were some freakish bounces in front of the net that went the Rangers way.

Statistically, the Leafs generated enough offence to score nine goals on the aggregate of a typical game, last night they just didn't get the bounces.

Look, Montréal has been struggling all season with their Power Play. 

They suck at it, let's put it that way.

Still, Montréal is a decent team. It has good offensive players in it, but they are not in any way close to the skill Mitch Marner or John Tavares of Auston Matthews. Montréal can't compete with teams like Pittsburgh who has Malkin, Crosby and Kessel. The Eastern Conference has all the studs it seems.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

• Tell a friend

Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!