Political Discussion Forums
Machjo

Ottawa says Ontario's call to drop retaliatory tariffs would mean 'surrender'

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

This is indeed the stuff that civil wars are made of, the only missing ingredient is the economic ruination of the nation by its own dysfunctional hand.

This however is being prevented by the Americans, who have been propping Canada up since 1918

Not as the 51st State mind you, simply Giant Puerto Rico, that being preferable to the Americans as opposed to Venezuela North.

That being said, if Canada persists on the far left trajectory it is on now, the Americans will incite Venezuela North and then depose it, installing a friendlier regime in its place.

Which is fine by me, come and free me,  Uncle Abe; glory, glory, hallelujah. 

Why would Canadians want a less safe, more redneck, less harmonious society?  You may want that as a gun-totin’ sycophant of quasi-fascism. I’m with the snowflakes. 

The Snowflakes enjoy the protection of the American constitution, they just  can't do anything about the first and second amendments, because snowflakes are not prepared to kill and die for anything, and deposing the American constitution would require a war and they would have to win that war.  Ergo; snowflakes, so what?

Edited by Dougie93

On 2/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, Dougie93 said:

The Snowflakes enjoy the protection of the American constitution, they just  can't do anything about the first and second amendments, because snowflakes are not prepared to kill and die for anything, and deposing the American constitution would require a war and they would have to win that war.  Ergo; snowflakes, so what?

Canadians are prepared to die to protect freedom as they have done time and again in the past.  Don’t confuse that with adventurist meddling.  I won’t deny that we’ve danced with the devil that way either.  It can be hard to avoid unnecessary foreign entanglements. 

I am not opposed to foreign entanglements, entangle as you like, I am even available for conscription if need be, I did the battle fitness test last week, still gold standard for a twenty year old, never mind a man of my age.