Political Discussion Forums
cannuck

Trudeau lying about SNC

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I liked Scheer in the clip until he said public inquiry.  We already know what happened.  

I was pleasantly surprised at how well he handled himself.   May be some hope yet.

Trudeau.........making Canada safe for corruption again,,,,

Anyone want to place bets on Raybould giving up Trudeau.,,.I'm betting she will manage to keep him safe, it's not in her interests to bring down the government

43 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Trudeau.........making Canada safe for corruption again,,,,

Anyone want to place bets on Raybould giving up Trudeau.,,.I'm betting she will manage to keep him safe, it's not in her interests to bring down the government

She is both a Liberal and a lawyer, so her ethics, her loyalty, her whatever is for sale. Ever notice how closesly lawyers look to prostitutes?  The fix will include some down-the-road a bit promise for her.

Thanks Cannuck. It is our big lips.I have been mistaken for a vacuum cleaner, catfish, remora ray, leech, mosquito,dung fly. I could have been a dentist, stand up comedian hell even a proctologist who handle the same matters but at least with gloves..but no...I chose this Noble profession. Now remember not all of us are made to be drama teachers. Ahem that said I think Scrib is right and Jody will be given a judgeship high up in the fed crt. Excuse me I gave to go gargle. It's an occupational safety thing.