Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Trudeau lying about SNC


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real women don't need to hide behind some 'feminist' banner, taxme.  Real women tend to stand on their own and value the contributions of men.  Real women can think for themselves - unlike so-called '

I don't care how big they are. And no this is not just a few bad apples. The corruption is part of SNC-Lavalins culture through and through. 20+ years of corruption and blackmailing the Canadian gover

Maybe you guys saw different shows?  Maybe the hosts don't write their copy, but they don't read like robots either. Watch Lisa LaFake do her eyerolls or her insinuating tones when she's talking,

Posted Images

On 3/9/2019 at 9:35 PM, cannuck said:

The answer is to get honest people of genuine character to infiltrate top levels of major parties (we have done that before, it was easy). 

I can't see that as easy. It seems to me, there is no way an honest person can make it to the top. Real honesty does not matter, in politics. There is always the image of honesty. What matters is money, and you can make a lot more money being dishonest. Hence an honest man has no hope, in this world...

Edited by OftenWrong
fixed leading sentence with a conjunction
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

I can't see that as easy. It seems to me, there is no way an honest person can make it to the top. Real honesty does not matter, in politics. There is always the image of honesty. What matters is money, and you can make a lot more money being dishonest. Hence an honest man has no hope, in this world...

You are saying that as a defeatest who has not tried.   I am telling you as someone who has been successful in doing so.  The backroooms ARE all about money, but the floor of a convention is something you can not buy (at least in practical terms).

Edited by cannuck
Link to post
Share on other sites

So I heard that the new boat by irving  has bad welds. A reporter found out and called DND for a comment and 90 mins later this reporter gets a call from the pres of irving threatening a lawsuit. So someone in the DND gave the info on the reporter to irvings, that I think is illegal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PIK said:

So I heard that the new boat by irving  has bad welds. A reporter found out and called DND for a comment and 90 mins later this reporter gets a call from the pres of irving threatening a lawsuit. So someone in the DND gave the info on the reporter to irvings, that I think is illegal.

The Irvings, like the Desmarais family, and the people who run Bombardier and SNC Lavalin, have their hooks deep into the Liberal party, and always have.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You have a problem covering up the truth Mowich? You can't handle the truth Mowich!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry I felt like Jack for a second in that movie with Kevin Bacon and Tom Cruise about good men. Why does Tom Cruise have such a high pitched voice and why does he remind me of Trudeau? Who do Trudeau and Morneau remind me of Cary Grant and Randolph Scott? Why does Trudeau look more and more like Mr. Bean in the skit where he was cooking turkey and shoved his head up it? Is it Spring doing this? Why no. It is the pitter patter of dainty  Liberal feet flitting about like doing Swan Lake for the masses in an ode to Lavalin.

I did like JWR. Suddenly in the middle of this grand spectacle of flitting and pitters and patters, out came Roseanne making a loud fart and poof, the entire audience was left wondering, what the hell happened...

Now the fan is turned on but that smell won't leave.

Yesterday was the best. There was Billy Boy trying to pirouette and tap dance next to the grinning Cheshire Lord Justin of the Truedough, and all one could hear was, " let her speak". My my you know Mowich being of the Hebrew peoples it sort of reminded me of the expression, "Let My People Go!".

Alas in this biblical tale of corruption the Tower of Babel (Babble) has yet to fall but me thinks it shall real soon just like the Mike Duffy ode to Political Obesity never died down.

Isn't it ironic that a man who pittered and pattered his dance onto the stage in the name of ethics and transparency accusing the Tories of the opposite, no falls flat on his large posterior with his head stuck up it.

I believe Mowich although I claim know expertise in Bhuddism or Hinduism, they call this karma.

My people have a Yiddish expression for it-

"why would you listen to a fat doctor tell you to go on a diet".

 

Edited by Rue
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 5:16 PM, Argus said:

The Irvings, like the Desmarais family, and the people who run Bombardier and SNC Lavalin, have their hooks deep into the Liberal party, and always have.

You forgot the Bronfman's fella. I like how people like to omit a certain ethnic people into the topic or reply. The Bronfman family have a bigger say in how Canada will run and work and they do have deeper hooks into the liberal party. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 8:22 PM, cannuck said:

NOW we know what caused Minister Raybould to be booted out of cabinet - the drama queen, our own Prime Mistake had ordered her to let SNC off the hook for their usual criminal behaviour thanks to the usual generous donations to the LPC

https://www.google.ca/search?q=snc+lavalin+jodi+rayold&oq=snc+lavalin+jodi+rayold&aqs=chrome..69i57.10158j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Raybould seems to have had some ehtical backbone when dealing with PMO behind closed doors, but when it matters and the problem is out in public, she shows herself as a real Liberal and won't come clean.

People need to be going to jail on this one.

Well, I guess what I said weeks ago would happen has happened. Teflon Don Trudeau and the liberal party are shutting down the SNCgate debacle down. Donny boy is off the hook. If no one can see the swamp that Canada has become than they must be totally stupid. The liberals have to be the most corrupt political party in Canada as far as I am concerned. There is no doubt in my mind that Quebec corrupt politicians and politics has invaded Ottawa and where that invasion has been going on for more than several decades now. The crimes that these corrupt politicians from Quebec have committed and are being allowed to get away with is beyond belief. What this liberal party has done to Minister Raybould is a crime and a sham.

Canadians need to stop worrying about what Trump says or does and start paying more attention to what our drama queen feminist and the liberal party is saying and doing to this once great nation. Between the feminist and his old man, I am trying to figure out as to which one has been the worse for Canada? The one that started Canada on the road to destruction or the one that is now trying to complete that road towards Canadian destruction. So far it looks even to me. Teflon Don needs to pay a price for his crime against we the Canadian people. But in Canada as long as you know and serve the real masters who run Canada behind closed doors there will be no penalty box for them but only an award and reward for their services to the rulers of Canada. Dam, if the drama queen did go to jail I will eat any hat offered to me. :D 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Candace Bergen & Michelle Rempel tear Justin a new one....from today.

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

What i found most rude about this video is that this so called feminist would only speak in french to the two women who were asking him questions in English. There must be something in there where he is trying to please Quebec somehow. This is why I say and believe that everything should be said in English only in parliament. When Quebec went and called itself a unilingual french speaking province only then Ottawa should have gone to an English speaking only policy in parliament. Would work for me. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taxme said:

What i found most rude about this video is that this so called feminist would only speak in french to the two women who were asking him questions in English. There must be something in there where he is trying to please Quebec somehow. This is why I say and believe that everything should be said in English only in parliament. When Quebec went and called itself a unilingual french speaking province only then Ottawa should have gone to an English speaking only policy in parliament. Would work for me. 

 

 

Women see and understand things differently...dontchaknow?

:lol:

That aside...good job by those two none-the-less.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taxme said:

You forgot the Bronfman's fella. I like how people like to omit a certain ethnic people into the topic or reply. The Bronfman family have a bigger say in how Canada will run and work and they do have deeper hooks into the liberal party. 

Oh look who found a rich Jew to blame. Who saw that coming from you. Genius analysis. Bronfman is to blame. You wait long enough this genius will find a "rich" "Jew" to blame for everything but himself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 7:10 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Exactly correct.  

Now we have a familiar, CLASSIC even, Liberal scandal from days of olde.  Let's focus on that, hm ?

Adscam got them booted from office.  The very next time theyre in power yet another scandal.  These arrogant Liberals have honstly learned nothing after 10 years in opposition.  

Edited by Donnie
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 5:18 AM, OftenWrong said:

I can't see that as easy. It seems to me, there is no way an honest person can make it to the top. Real honesty does not matter, in politics. There is always the image of honesty. What matters is money, and you can make a lot more money being dishonest. Hence an honest man has no hope, in this world...

The tough thing about honesty is that it doesn't sell in politics, at all.

Could you ever become the leader of the Liberal party if you told people that there was no more room for increased social spending? Their whole platform is always "It's never enough, we can give more money away". They're dying right now of political corruption and their answer is to just throw out a massive deficit budget to make people look the other way, as if it's a good thing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So the latest development just happens to concern those nine thousand jobs that had to be protected at all costs. Except they never did have to be protected, and it looks like no one from SNC ever mentioned nine thousand jobs to Trudeau. So with the jobs excuse blown out of the water that leaves only political self interest as justification for this debacle. Interesting that Trudeau would only speak in French in order to try and deny English media any sound bites they could use. All the innocent people do stuff like that, doncha know.

https://www.straight.com/news/1216926/martyn-brown-pardon-my-french-prime-minister-youre-fked

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AngusThermopyle said:

So the latest development just happens to concern those nine thousand jobs that had to be protected at all costs. Except they never did have to be protected, and it looks like no one from SNC ever mentioned nine thousand jobs to Trudeau. So with the jobs excuse blown out of the water that leaves only political self interest as justification for this debacle. Interesting that Trudeau would only speak in French in order to try and deny English media any sound bites they could use. All the innocent people do stuff like that, doncha know.

https://www.straight.com/news/1216926/martyn-brown-pardon-my-french-prime-minister-youre-fked

 

Don't know, it sounds like the SNC has late-onset PMS :blink:

SNC-Lavalin CEO says firm never cited 9,000 jobs as reason for deserving DPA

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/snc-lavalin-neil-bruce-1.5064432

SNC-Lavalin boss says company could lose 9,000 jobs overseas, despite evidence to contrary

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/neil-bruce-snc-lavalin-radio-canada-1.5065042

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Plus they also mentioned NO MOVE of SNC HQ ….more lies....from our PM....lets not mention the Mclean's article or another liberal stepping down for other reasons....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rue said:

Oh look who found a rich Jew to blame. Who saw that coming from you. Genius analysis. Bronfman is to blame. You wait long enough this genius will find a "rich" "Jew" to blame for everything but himself.

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Stop acting so surprised. I did not say that they were to blame. I just said that the Bronfman's also have their hooks deep into the liberal party and I am allowed to believe that they may also be players in this SNLgate. They all do appear to work and play together. Hey, you never know. I am glad to see that you have finally admitted to me that I am a genius. I thank you very much. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to watch CTV "News" last night because I'm a glutton for punishment. 

They're so hyper-partisan now that they make Fox and CNN look impartial.

Lisa LaFlamme talked about the PCs' attempts at "character assassination", she talked about their new round of personal attacks against the PM, blah, blah blah.

Last time I checked, pointing out someone's actual faults wasn't character assassination. 

CTV "News" has become a complete and total joke. No wonder Trudeau has turned his attention to control over social media, because he has the national news locked down

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, taxme said:

Teflon Don Trudeau and the liberal party are shutting down the SNCgate debacle down.

Can you imagine the uproar from CTV if Trump shut down the Russian Collusion investigation? Lisa LaFlamme would turn green, spin her head around and puke like the girl from the old Exorcist movie. 

But when Trudeau just exercises his dictatorial powers to body slam the legal processes of this country CTV is busy reporting on kittens in trees.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...