Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Trudeau lying about SNC


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real women don't need to hide behind some 'feminist' banner, taxme.  Real women tend to stand on their own and value the contributions of men.  Real women can think for themselves - unlike so-called '

I don't care how big they are. And no this is not just a few bad apples. The corruption is part of SNC-Lavalins culture through and through. 20+ years of corruption and blackmailing the Canadian gover

Maybe you guys saw different shows?  Maybe the hosts don't write their copy, but they don't read like robots either. Watch Lisa LaFake do her eyerolls or her insinuating tones when she's talking,

Posted Images

Trudeau.........making Canada safe for corruption again,,,,

Anyone want to place bets on Raybould giving up Trudeau.,,.I'm betting she will manage to keep him safe, it's not in her interests to bring down the government

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Trudeau.........making Canada safe for corruption again,,,,

Anyone want to place bets on Raybould giving up Trudeau.,,.I'm betting she will manage to keep him safe, it's not in her interests to bring down the government

She is both a Liberal and a lawyer, so her ethics, her loyalty, her whatever is for sale. Ever notice how closesly lawyers look to prostitutes?  The fix will include some down-the-road a bit promise for her.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Cannuck. It is our big lips.I have been mistaken for a vacuum cleaner, catfish, remora ray, leech, mosquito,dung fly. I could have been a dentist, stand up comedian hell even a proctologist who handle the same matters but at least with gloves..but no...I chose this Noble profession. Now remember not all of us are made to be drama teachers. Ahem that said I think Scrib is right and Jody will be given a judgeship high up in the fed crt. Excuse me I gave to go gargle. It's an occupational safety thing.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, scribblet said:

Trudeau.........making Canada safe for corruption again,,,,

Anyone want to place bets on Raybould giving up Trudeau.,,.I'm betting she will manage to keep him safe, it's not in her interests to bring down the government

She's a politician who is loyal to shithead. She won't tell the truth. Politicians and the truth Is like throwing holy water on satan. They both scream and writhe in pain.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rue said:

Thanks Cannuck. It is our big lips.I have been mistaken for a vacuum cleaner, catfish, remora ray, leech, mosquito,dung fly. I could have been a dentist, stand up comedian hell even a proctologist who handle the same matters but at least with gloves..but no...I chose this Noble profession. Now remember not all of us are made to be drama teachers. Ahem that said I think Scrib is right and Jody will be given a judgeship high up in the fed crt. Excuse me I gave to go gargle. It's an occupational safety thing.

 

Not only that,  if they win election, a Senate seat for Butts

https://torontosun.com/news/national/watchdog-files-ethics-complaint-against-trudeau-for-voting-against-public-inquiry

And now, anotherethics complaint.. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been waiting for a while to see if anyone here knows or even suspected WHY the Clerk of the Privy Council would so far overstep the bounds and dignity of his office to spue that line of partisan rhetoric.  You will notice that the CBC, CTV, Global, and I suspect all of the print media anxious to get THEIR handout from  Butts/Morneau of the $600,000,000.00 "independent" media slush fund won't scratch the surface or sniff around to find out where that awful smell is coming from.  Remember the name of the criminal organization that is trying to buy their way from being convicted of their crimes or simply paying a fine?   Anyone care to recall WHO is the Chairman of the Board?   Ever heard of Kevin G. Lynch, PC, OC????   You may remember his a bit better if I remind you that he was....wait for it...previously the Clerk of the Privy Council.

What REALLY pisses me off is that nobody in the CPC has bothered to inform Scheer of that.

Still don't think that the knee pads and lipstick in the PMO is reserved for entertaining SNC???

Edited by cannuck
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rue said:

Thanks Cannuck. It is our big lips.I have been mistaken for a vacuum cleaner, catfish, remora ray, leech, mosquito,dung fly. I could have been a dentist, stand up comedian hell even a proctologist who handle the same matters but at least with gloves..but no...I chose this Noble profession. Now remember not all of us are made to be drama teachers. Ahem that said I think Scrib is right and Jody will be given a judgeship high up in the fed crt. Excuse me I gave to go gargle. It's an occupational safety thing.

 

Sorry, Bud.  When you swim in a giant pool of shit, you will come out smelling once in a while.  Just don't swallow.

Edited by cannuck
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cannuck said:

I have been waiting for a while to see if anyone here knows or even suspected WHY the Clerk of the Privy Council would so far overstep the bounds and dignity of his office to spue that line of partisan rhetoric.  You will notice that the CBC, CTV, Global, and I suspect all of the print media anxious to get THEIR handout from  Butts/Morneau of the $600,000,000.00 "independent" media slush fund won't scratch the surface or sniff around to find out where that awful smell is coming from.  Remember the name of the criminal organization that is trying to buy their way from being convicted of their crimes or simply paying a fine?   Anyone care to recall WHO is the Chairman of the Board?   Ever heard of Kevin G. Lynch, PC, OC????   You may remember his a bit better if I remind you that he was....wait for it...previously the Clerk of the Privy Council.

What REALLY pisses me off is that nobody in the CPC has bothered to inform Scheer of that.

Still don't think that the knee pads and lipstick in the PMO is reserved for entertaining SNC???

The PM is directly responsible for ensuring that there are opportunities for Canadians.  Think about that.  What does it mean?  Do we go out on a limb of political perfection and pander to every small interest to the point that we sacrifice the employment and general health and welfare of entire populations (e.g. Alberta), so that eco warriors and some ethnic groups (Indigenous, Christian, Muslim, atheist, Communist, conservative, libertarian, insert here) get to hold whole populations hostage because they don’t want an underground pipeline on their grounds or they can’t accept a company being fined for committing bribery rather than being penalized out of business?  

This is what we have come to.  Strip workers of their jobs and the public institutions of tax revenue by making industrial and manufacturing work unethical.  That’s called killing the goose that lays the golden egg.  You need industrial production but can do it in a new, green way.  Continue to produce oil, mine, build autos, trains, planes, and high tech gadgets.  Always maintain the commanding heights of the economy.  Therein lies the success of both the white man and the Indigenous.  

Thriving, creative, productive work building the triumphs of the future, and through it, solutions to the world’s problems.  Indians, get in on the action!  Make some money   You have large swaths of preserved land ad infinitem, treaty protected.  Tap the resources and create wealth.  That’s the way out   That’s always been the way out.  The socialist state cannot and should not save you.  

Don’t rely on services paid for by someone else.  This is the fundamental reason we need capitalism:  Those who create the wealth of the society cannot be robbed  We need them   Yes a social safety net, but we always need to see a reason to stay out of it   A thriving private sector and business climate is critical to a country’s success.  

This is what it’s about, liberal democracy.  No government at either end of the political spectrum can be allowed to come threaten free liberal democracy.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The PM is directly responsible for ensuring that there are opportunities for Canadians. 

Patent nonsense.

Quote

The prime minister is responsible for making the sort of everyday decisions that are required to manage the large Canadian government, including decisions involving the hiring of other government officials (see below), assigning projects to the various departments of the bureaucracy, and representing the government of Canada in its interaction with provincial and local governments, as well as the governments of other countries.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Do you want a technocrat or a visionary as PM?  I thought you liked PET, who was exceptional for his intellect and vision for the country. 

You misunderstand, prolly cause you weren't there, Pierre didn't give a rats ass about peoples opportunities, that was their problem,that was private sector, get a fuckin'job hippies is what Pierre would have said, PET was all about beating the Pequistes, and repatriating the constitution.  The rest of the shit was just running the government on a daily basis,exactly as it says.

You just live in a weirdo future Canada where there are no adults in the room anymore, and everybody has a sob story which they expect the government to fix for them.

  It's infantile. But that's you and your ilk.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The greatness of PET goes far beyond mere policy, he was a larger than life figure, the real deal renaissance man.   I had the privilege to meet him, it was like meeting Canadian Jesus Christ.  I was young at the time, none the less, he was as imposing as imposing gets.

He was a fuckin  rock star.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You misunderstand, prolly cause you weren't there, Pierre didn't give a rats ass about peoples opportunities, that was their problem,that was private sector, get a fuckin'job hippies is what Pierre would have said, PET was all about beating the Pequistes, and repatriating the constitution.  The rest of the shit was just running the government on a daily basis,exactly as it says.

You just live in a weirdo future Canada where there are no adults in the room anymore, and everybody has a sob story which they expect the government to fix for them.

  It's infantile. But that's you and your ilk.

That’s weak. Obviously don’t read posts well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another time, my Da took me to see him, we just went to see him walk into some event,  and he was getting heckled by a guy in the crowd, so he stood up on the back of a pick up truck so he could talk to the guy in the crowd, and the guy was an idiot, he just yapping at him nonsensically, has the Prime Minister in front of him asking what would he like to say, and the guy wasted it, so Trudeau just flips him the bird, and tells him  to "fuck off" and then he jumps down and goes into the event.  lol.

He could play it anyway you wanted play it, from Buckingham Palace to the trailer park.

And the way he said it, with a sneer, like I say, he was like a Roman Emperor and an NHL hockey player at the same time.

He was the Beatles and the Rolling Stones of Canada, all rolled into one.

At one moment he could be aloof, patrician, freighting, the next he could be the King of Kensington

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of his policies were balderdash, but nobody cared, he didn't care, he was the Bulwark against the Pequiste and he was Framer of the Constitution.

The rest of the shit was just "whatever, make something up, get it passed, or else".

"What about the cruise missiles?!"

Let the Americans shoot their missiles, who cares?

"What about unemployment?!"

Get a fuckin job, hippies.

"What about inflation?!"

Stop bothering me with details'

Anybody remember the Alpha Flight comic?  Where he's in the comic secretly setting up the Canadian Superhero Team?

That's basically it, that's how he ran the government.  Like Professor X.    lol

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Right so we all want a leader with PET’s gravitas and vision, which was so powerful  that most of the country got swept up in Trudeaumania.  His enemies hated him. The Conservatives more or less capitulated and waited him out, a very long wait.  

Chretien always referenced PET and was derivative of him.  Who do we have now?  Harper and Scheer are quite competent, but the latter seems more like a manager than a visionary.  Trudeau Jr has charisma, but not the strength or intellect of his dad. I liked his boxing win, but he needs to fight for what’s important.  Hard for average working Canadians to relate to his priorities. The Conservatives seem like safe managers by contrast, but hardly visionaries.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't find that Trudeau has much charisma, he seems like a teenager to me, he's still the same kid he always was, goofy and awkward, the "charisma" is just that he is the Liberal tribe and most voters are tribal.  

Take away the media sycophants and nobody takes him seriously.  Charisma is influence, but I don't think he has it.  Hence why train wreck.

He's a bubble head,  a Himbo, he's vacuous.  He's too stupid to be an effective PM, he says stupid things, he does stupid things, constantly.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't find that Trudeau has much charisma, he seems like a teenager to me, he's still the same kid he always was, goofy and awkward, the "charisma" is just that he is the Liberal tribe and most voters are tribal.  

Take away the media sycophants and nobody takes him seriously.  Charisma is influence, but I don't think he has it.  Hence why train wreck.

He's a bubble head,  a Himbo, he's vacuous.  He's too stupid to be an effective PM, he says stupid things, he does stupid things, constantly.

Trudeau is spending the numbers off the national credit card, as he weaves his way toward a budget deficit of $23.4 billion.

But after inheriting a budgetary surplus from former Prime Minister Paul Martin, Scheer and his party ran deficits in seven of the nine years they were the government. Eight of nine actually, if you discount the creative accounting in 2014-2015.

Great choice between Tweedledee and Tweedledum

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, cannuck said:

I have been waiting for a while to see if anyone here knows or even suspected WHY the Clerk of the Privy Council would so far overstep the bounds and dignity of his office to spue that line of partisan rhetoric. 

Probably because if she speaks the truth about who was putting pressure on her he'd figure prominently. By  his own admission he was among those trying to persuade her to ignore the law and exempt SNC Lavalin from charges.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a difference between being an agnostic servant of the state and not having an ideological position. 

As a soldier, you are an instrument of policy, but at the same time, if someone actually asks you what your opinion is, you're free to give it.  They asked, don't want to know, don't ask.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Doug but u are going on ignore...   too much

Just saw this from Ken Fraser.       Had dinner with a Liberal insider last night. Butts will be off the Federal payroll but will now be paid by the Liberal Party as a “Specisl Advisor”. Perfect shell game to protect Trudeau. Feds will focus on NEB ruling to distract from SNC. More goodies coming in the budget!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...