Political Discussion Forums

Political Cartoons and Memes

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just how demented can white liberals get? It's like they're trying to plunge to new depths of obsequious, grovelling apologies for things they've never done and aren't responsible for.

d7yrmnqnrpq51b.jpg

Posted (edited)

ccopq8pukb.jpg

Anyone else think these people's kids should be taken away from them due to child abuse?

Edited by Argus
22 minutes ago, Argus said:

Anyone else think these people's kids should be taken away from them due to child abuse?

I don't like the imagery, the message, or the kids being involved.

But because the pics looked wrong to me and the presentation seemed designed to piss people off, I did some research.

This seems to be limited to a single family, who are Christian and believe they are doing God's work.  The pics are probably at least 10 years old, perhaps taken in the groups last walk in 2007. 

Hardly an example of liberals in general (who are usually atheists) or even White guilt atonement.

This is just another example of using extreme behavior to try to throw shade on an entire group.

22 hours ago, Argus said:

So they wouldn't try to put this into schools, then, right?

imgp2772b.jpg

Looks like the same time period.  This family did tours around the States, England and Africa.  Pic could be from any of those.

Also, since you've provided no context, there could be any number of ecplanations other than an hysterical "omg it's in our schools".

Some people seem to believe Biden is the president now and not Trump...

Here's a prediction: the riots largely stop once Trump is gone.

32 minutes ago, Argus said:

Some people seem to believe Biden is the president now and not Trump...

Here's a prediction: the riots largely stop once Trump is gone.

triggered  you

Announcements