Political Discussion Forums
QuebecOverCanada

Shooting in the Netherlands

An Islamist shot 3 dead, 9 injured and fled by car after his horrific acts in Utrecht, Netherlands.

He yelled Allahu Akbar and let a Moroccan live after he said he was Muslim too.

The Special Ops are encircling a building, where the shooter is presumably hiding.

• Like 1

People surely thought this must be a pay-back for NZ but doesnt appear that that is the case. 

I suspect most media outlets won't want to dwell on the fact that the shooter is Muslim or talk about radical Islam.That would be Islamophobia wouldn't it?

31 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I suspect most media outlets won't want to dwell on the fact that the shooter is Muslim or talk about radical Islam.That would be Islamophobia wouldn't it?

The current narrative the media tries to make us swallow is that it was a family related incident.

Yeah, just like that, after a fight with mommy and daddy someone throws a tantrum and kills 3 strangers in a tramway.

Plus, it has be revealed that the guy was previously investigated for his links with ISIS and fought in Chechnya against the Russians.

Yeah, must be family related.

NZ is very much like Finland; similar size, both are remote and both are very peaceful.

All the more to point out how shocking such a massacre is in such a country as such massacres are not as commonplace in NZ or Finland as they are in a country like the USA. I remember the school-shootings in Finland 10 years ago and even though the death-tally wasnt as high as in this NZ-attack we were utterly gobsmacked.

I didn't hear much about this. Thanks for bringing it up again here.

I asked my wife if she knew there was a terrorist attack in Netherlands. She said no, never heard of it. Anecdotes are now the only reliable source of information.