Political Discussion Forums
John Otis

Why hasn't America ever experienced a coup and a dictatorship?

6 hours ago, Mike Otkins said:

You're right and there's a ton of it.

It's time you stopped wasting time responding to me and warn your rulers.

There’s a ton of proof that you’re “John Otis” and there are a lot of reasons why you got banned the last time. 

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I never said that their rating for being factually correct was high. You did. I just proved that they lie. 

Now you know. 

Wtf are you babbling about?

The quick answer is the American citizens, including the military, have a deep respect for the constitution and the law. People may complain about their government but not enough to remove it by force. It is the same as most western democracies.

It's probably time to shut this one down.

Honestly the whole premise of the thread makes about as much sense as "What's better for making sandwiches: bread or cinder blocks?"

On 5/18/2019 at 2:09 PM, Mike Otkins said:

?Okay ma'am, so why doesn't the US population fight it? 

Because they cant. If people want to fight, they have to be organized well. If govt realizes that people are getting organized, they will directly intervene and stop it. Look at the history, there are many political figures from various countries that gathers attention to organize people and simply got murdered or been exposed to character assasination to make people loss their trust in them. So powerful side is always right and weak side always have to obey. It is quite difficult to change this order by people alone. 

On 5/20/2019 at 7:57 PM, Altai said:

Because they cant. If people want to fight, they have to be organized well. If govt realizes that people are getting organized, they will directly intervene and stop it. Look at the history, there are many political figures from various countries that gathers attention to organize people and simply got murdered or been exposed to character assasination to make people loss their trust in them. So powerful side is always right and weak side always have to obey. It is quite difficult to change this order by people alone. 

Why do you people keep giving me excuses?

I tell you to destroy them, you do not, I tell them to destroy themselves, they do not..... gosh........ people...... this is why evil prevails because no one in this miserable world is willing to stand up to them..... sigh......