Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Greene

Vaccine Comedy

When mainstream media turns vaccinations into comedy, we know we got a problem.

I'm not getting a vaccine, because I don't consent to having aluminum, formaldehyde, and mercury injected into my bloodstream!

14.jpg

Edited by Robert Greene

Modern humans are experimenting on themselves using technology, chemicals, gene manipulation, in order to create "Superior Man".

https://globalnews.ca/news/3848065/case-of-diphtheria-confirmed-at-edmonton-elementary-school/

Diptheria in Edmonton.

These diseases are all making a comeback thanks to anti-vaxxers.  I think we have all forgotten how terrible these diseases were and how many people they killed.  My friend posted this article on her facebook page because she has a child in kindergarten at the school and a newborn at home who is too young to be vaccinated for diptheria yet.

• Like 1

Let's see, western countries are taking in tens of thousands of immigrants every year, both legal and illegal, but people want blame anti-vaxxers even though nobody can actually cite any real people that are anti-vaccines, even the articles linked to don't actually mention any real people that are associated with that.  It's probably 0.01% of the population.

4 hours ago, Shady said:

Let's see, western countries are taking in tens of thousands of immigrants every year, both legal and illegal, but people want blame anti-vaxxers even though nobody can actually cite any real people that are anti-vaccines, even the articles linked to don't actually mention any real people that are associated with that.  It's probably 0.01% of the population.

Vaccinations at the border then?  I can see that.

Not much one can do about illegals. 

Edited by bcsapper

On 8/22/2019 at 4:26 PM, Shady said:

If they don’t exist what are we arguing about? Firstly, they do exist:

https://www.pharmacytimes.com/resource-centers/immunization/antivaccine-celebrities-have-inordinate-amount-of-influence

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/five-years-on-bill-maher-is-still-an-antivaccine-crank-and-proves-it-yet-again/

Secondly, they often like to describe themselves misleadingly as hesitant, sceptical or ’having questions’ about vaccines so that their real position is missed.