Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Robert Greene

Favorite Politician

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, taxme said:

No, not at all. We would maybe finally force politicians to tell us the truth. When the government gets involved with some new private/public projects they always quote one price as to how much it is going to cost the taxpayer, and then we learn later that the cost has gone way up from the original cost of the project quoted by the private sector company. If the contract said this is what the cost will be, then they should be held to that cost. Sometimes we are talking about ten to twenty million more than the original amount quoted. I personally think that there may be some hanky panky going on at times. But hey, what's another 10 - 20 million extra tax dollars more, eh? You can afford that as a taxpayer, eh? ;)

All that wasted tax dollars should could be going towards redesigning the social safety net. We got to get homeless people and disabled people working, and I don't mind using tax dollars to creat public works programs, instead of paying people to sit on the couch.

The last time I was in Vancouver, I saw some 16 year kid eating out of a mcdonalds garbarge bag. My dad was so emotional, he handed him $10, and my dad never gives money to the homeless.

Now if I was running Canada... We would have the police find every single homeless person, and get them into a shelter, and get them working, and I know exactly how to pay for it.

Edited by ProudConservative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

All that wasted tax dollars should could be going towards redesigning the social safety net. We got to get homeless people and disabled people working, and I don't mind using tax dollars to creat public works programs, instead of paying people to sit on the couch.

The last time I was in Vancouver, I saw some 16 year kid eating out of a mcdonalds garbarge bag. My dad was so emotional, he handed him $10, and my dad never gives money to the homeless.

Now if I was running Canada... We would have the police find every single homeless person, and get them into a shelter, and get them working, and I know exactly how to pay for it.

In Ontario, our new and wonderful legal and illegal criminal illegals get to stay in hotels and shelters at a cost to the Ontario taxpayer's of approx. a hundred million of their tax dollars every year while many Ontario's poor have to sleep outside on the streets and out in the cold. It should be the other way around. But all this just shows you and me that politicians care more about refugee strangers rather than their own Canadian people. Most Canadian politicians stink. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 11:55 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Donald Trump and Nigel Farage.

Donald Trump is the most ignorant swine of a man in the history of the American presidency.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, taxme said:

In Ontario, our new and wonderful legal and illegal criminal illegals get to stay in hotels and shelters at a cost to the Ontario taxpayer's of approx. a hundred million of their tax dollars every year while many Ontario's poor have to sleep outside on the streets and out in the cold. It should be the other way around. But all this just shows you and me that politicians care more about refugee strangers rather than their own Canadian people. Most Canadian politicians stink. ;)

Yes, Virtue Signaling cost an arm and a leg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Argus said:

Donald Trump is the most ignorant swine of a man in the history of the American presidency.

He has no experience when he entered office. Lately he's toned things down. If only he could get his deficits under control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 4:20 PM, Argus said:

Donald Trump is the most ignorant swine of a man in the history of the American presidency.

Personally, I think that you are quite good at showing us all as to just how ignorant you really are when it comes to Trump. Your problem is that you listen too much to the fake and phony bought off CBC, and to the pro democrat CNN, and MSNBC. Try FOX News for a change, and try to learn and educate yourself a little more about politics. As far as I can see, you appear to be quite clueless when it comes to or about politics and Trump. But hey, that is just you, eh? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 4:50 PM, ProudConservative said:

He has no experience when he entered office. Lately he's toned things down. If only he could get his deficits under control.

The thing that most people are not getting here is that Trump does not like to call himself a politician. Trump actually despises politicians, especially the democrat lying ones. Trump knows how to make and break deals, and that is what he is doing for America and the American people. Making deals for the betterment of America and Americans. Compare this to our own dear liberal globalist leader who thinks that the rest for the world is more important than Canada or Canadians. Trudeau loves his refugees and just loves sending hundreds of billions of our tax dollars to third world countries every year while Canadians struggle to try and stay alive.

I was just watching a news story on TV this morning, and the reporter was talking about a bunch of homeless people living out in the bushes outside of Toronto somewhere, and all demanding that Trudeau do something about the homeless in Canada. While legal and illegal refugees get to stay in nice warm hotels and shelters, then fed, clothed and housed, our own Canadian people get the pleasure of having to sleep on the cold streets at night in Toronto. Legal and illegal Immigration is a problem here in Canada. This is what Canadians like yourself should be talking about every day also.  Creating deficits and debt and unemployment, and taking care of his beloved refugees is what Trudeau is good and great and all about. Bloody disgusting, if you want to ask me. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 4:49 PM, ProudConservative said:

Yes, Virtue Signaling cost an arm and a leg.

Trying to appear to be nice and virtuous can sometimes be very costly, and in the end could cost one an arm and a leg. But hey, eh? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 4:50 PM, ProudConservative said:

He has no experience when he entered office. Lately he's toned things down. If only he could get his deficits under control.

What experience does one need to be President or Prime Minister? Does knowing how to create a bigger and bloated bureaucracy a requirement? Does increasing or finding new ways to tax the people a requirement? Does trying to take away the right to ones freedom or their freedom of speech a requirement? With some of the the politicians that we have today, it would appear as though those mentioned above are a requirement to be needed to become a leader of a country.

Trying to bring down a 20 trillion dollar debt that was left to Trump by previous idiotic Presidents is not going to be an easy thing to do for Trump. Of course if Hillary had become president, that debt would no doubt have gotten higher. And if Sanders or Biden do get to become president, god forbid, that 20 trillion dollar debt could balloon to 40 or more trillion. They both believe in more government and not less like Trump believes in. When liberals or socialists get to control the purse strings, the debt is going to rise. That is a fact, and not fiction. :)

My favorite politician of today is conservative leader Maxine Bernier. The one and only politician in Canada today that wants to try and save Canada from destruction and doom. All others appear to be on the path towards destruction and doom for Canada. My opinion. 

Edited by taxme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taxme you could you not have answered the thread with two words, Adolph and Hitler.

Here my answer to the thread is no not Ronald Reagan. ..true he had all the ideal qualities of a politician, deaf, senile and a wife who could change his diapers...

but it would be  Churchill. I like depressive alcoholic curmudgeons who could shove their fist up a Nazi's ass and pull out their souls (sphincter muscles) and shove it back down their throats. Oh Call me a romantic.

Runner up Yitzhak Rabin. Same kind of soul as Churchill. Reluctant idealists. 

 

 

 

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rue said:

Taxme you could you not have answered the thread with two words, Adolph and Hitler.

Here my answer to the thread is no not Ronald Reagan. ..true he had all the ideal qualities of a politician, deaf, senile and a wife who could change his diapers...

but it would be  Churchill. I like depressive alcoholic curmudgeons who could shove their fist up a Nazi's ass and pull out their souls (sphincter muscles) and shove it back down their throats. Oh Call me a romantic.

Runner up Yitzhak Rabin. Same kind of soul as Churchill. Reluctant idealists. 

 

 

 

WTH are you trying to say here with your weird reply of : taxme you could you not have answered the thread with two words, Adolph and Hitler. Is everything okay with you? Where the hell did I even post the words Adolph or Hitler? You really have to do something about your NDS(Nazi Derangement Syndrome). I like how you like to attack and mock conservatives and republicans and give the liberals and socialists and zionists and communists a pass. Your whole reply makes no sense at all to me. But then what else is new with you. I find that you hardly ever make all that much sense at most times anyway. But hey, what more can be said except :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 4:38 PM, taxme said:

WTH are you trying to say here with your weird reply of : taxme you could you not have answered the thread with two words, Adolph and Hitler. Is everything okay with you? Where the hell did I even post the words Adolph or Hitler? You really have to do something about your NDS(Nazi Derangement Syndrome). I like how you like to attack and mock conservatives and republicans and give the liberals and socialists and zionists and communists a pass. Your whole reply makes no sense at all to me. But then what else is new with you. I find that you hardly ever make all that much sense at most times anyway. But hey, what more can be said except :P

You are not a conservative or a Republican. You also are just one individual although you like to pluralize references to yourself.

You have defended Hitler on this board so wear it. Who you, yah you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 4:34 PM, Rue said:

You are not a conservative or a Republican. You also are just one individual although you like to pluralize references to yourself.

You have defended Hitler on this board so wear it. Who you, yah you.

I am a conservative and you appear to be a zionist. I would like to suggest to you that once again you go seek help with that NDS problem that you appear to have with your doctor. If all you can do is constantly call me a Nazi or Hitler lover this tells me that you truly do have some real NDS problem going on inside you. I guess that old saying is quite true? If you cannot win the debate with your opponent then you start to attack and mock them and call them nasty names like racist, Nazi or white supremacists.  So far, your constant insults and your lying accusations have not worked out for you. Chuckle-chuckle. 

Anyway, my favorite politicians are Trump and Maxine Bernier. And who is your favorite politician? I told you mine, now you have to tell me yours? So? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This being local politics we are discussing here, I would pick John Haggie at the moment, NL's Minister of Health, a brilliant surgeon by profession who is now giving excellent briefings each day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2020 at 2:41 PM, SpankyMcFarland said:

This being local politics we are discussing here, I would pick John Haggie at the moment, NL's Minister of Health, a brilliant surgeon by profession who is now giving excellent briefings each day. 

If only local, David Crombie. That said right now I like JH too. I have no probs with how Ford is handling himself. I think most of the Premiers are doing their best right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rue said:

If only local, David Crombie. That said right now I like JH too. I have no probs with how Ford is handling himself. I think most of the Premiers are doing their best right now. 

Yup, those Premiers sure are doing their best alright. Their best at trying to become real bully dyktators by trying to make us all have no fun or getting together with family or friends anymore. We must all now just talk and do facetime on the phone. Yup, what a life they have now created for people like me. You probably love being told to stay at home because you are probably a loner anyway. And what is really sad is that we can't even have a big Klan get together barbecue and burn a few crosses anymore.  This world is truly going for a chit. :unsure:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, taxme said:

Yup, those Premiers sure are doing their best alright. Their best at trying to become real bully dyktators by trying to make us all have no fun or getting together with family or friends anymore. We must all now just talk and do facetime on the phone. Yup, what a life they have now created for people like me. You probably love being told to stay at home because you are probably a loner anyway. And what is really sad is that we can't even have a big Klan get together barbecue and burn a few crosses anymore.  This world is truly going for a chit. :unsure:

You sound lonely what happened to the cousin you married she walk out on you? You never  ever hear of on line neo Nazi date sites?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rue said:

You sound lonely what happened to the cousin you married she walk out on you? You never  ever hear of on line neo Nazi date sites?  

Which one are you referring too? My male or female cousin? My female cousin is pretty good in the sac!! So true. I think that it is about time that we had a Neo Nazi date website. Are you having much luck on your non-gentile websites at all? Just wondering. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...