Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WestCanMan

Was Trump's Election Campaign Spied On?

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Saying enough evidence is intentionally misleading. They didn't find any evidence of Trump's team colluding with the Russians. They found out that Russians were offering to get involved. That's completely different fyi.

Hillary paid Russians (through a british spy) to create the fake dossier, she might have put them up to making those offers as well. She cheated at absolutely every other turn, it's certain that she would have done this if she thought of it. She has a lot of pull with the Russians ever since she helped them bu American Uranium.

To this point, the only way person that is known to have put money into Russian hands to influence the outcome of the election was Hillary Clinton. If it was brought to light that Donald Trump secretly channelled money into a law firm that went out to a British ex-spy and then directly to some Russians to "gather" (create fake) intelligence on Hillary Clinton for the purpose of winning the election, then you would claim absolute victory on this issue. 

The whole Russian collusion thing has been BS from the get-go. Along with the help of CNN and MSNBC the fake investigation got Nancy Pelosi control of the house. That's your "win". Dems slimed their way into control of the house, just like they tried to slime their way into blocking a SCJ earlier. 

There is ample proof that the Russian hacked DNC emails and turned them over the wikileaks. Trump spoke publicly about his approval of it and also bragged about his "spiritual kinship with Putin". Lots of rubles went into accounts of Trump associates. After all that, if you think that because Mueller didn't find enough evidence to bring charges means that Trump is squeaky clean, I have some property I'd like to show you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Owly said:

After all that, if you think that because Mueller didn't find enough evidence to bring charges means that Trump is squeaky clean, I have some property I'd like to show you.

After all that, if you think that because Mueller didn't find enough to bring charges means Trump is guilty, because there isn't proof of his innocence, I have some property I'd like to sell you.

They dug as hard as they could, and they have nothing of substance to warrant charges, that isn't proof of innocence, but it is proof that no matter how hard the Democrats dig, removing Trump from office is a pipe dream and if they decided to pursue it, it would only hurt their cause even more than they already have, jumping the gun before they had any evidence, acting like they were sure Trump would be doomed any day now, and turns out rumors of his demise were greatly exaggerated.

Acting like because Barr is a Trump appointee that Trump might still be done and he's just covering it up, is wishful thinking. If Mueller thought that was happening, he could expose Barr and Trump would actually be done, so why would Barr risk that when he's going to get caught if he did it? Why wouldn't he throw Trump under the bus to save himself, why would he fall on his sword for a dead man? Trump might fire him if he did? That's not as big of a deterrent as getting caught.

If Trump pardons himself, he loses in 2020, if the smoking gun exists, Barr covering it up makes no sense other than he's 1000 times the idiot you think Trump is, and assuming he's that stupid, seems a little unlikely.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 10:21 AM, Owly said:

There is ample proof that the Russian hacked DNC emails and turned them over the wikileaks. Trump spoke publicly about his approval of it and also bragged about his "spiritual kinship with Putin". Lots of rubles went into accounts of Trump associates. After all that, if you think that because Mueller didn't find enough evidence to bring charges means that Trump is squeaky clean, I have some property I'd like to show you.

You need to see the Mueller report for yourself but you're selling us the story that the Russians hacked Hillary to help Trump with zero evidence.

The FBI didn't get Hillary's servers until they were wiped clean. They didn't get the DNC servers at all. The DNC is saying that they were hacked by Russians and of course you believe them. Shocker.

Trump was fine crowing about Hillary getting busted. I knew Hillary was a snake ever since her first interview after Bill confessed. She's a heartless, power-hungry douchebag.

I believe that you think you have property to sell, but you can keep your little Golden Gate Bridge Owly. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2019 at 11:11 AM, Carlus Magnus said:

Yes, Trump was spied on by US agencies in the Obama Administration.  

 

For sure they did. It's just a matter of whether or not anyone can find proof that useful intel about the Trump campaign, that was gathered by Homeland Security, made it's way to the Dems in time to influence the 2016 election. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually Trump admitted yesterday that he made the accusation based on nothing but "a hunch" and then tried to spin that there must be something to it because other stupid people believed him.

You can't make this shit up. :lol:

Edited by BubberMiley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for Trump....he can do things that the losers can't do.   That's what WINNING gets you.

"Elections have consequences" - President Barack Obama (2009)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:03 AM, BubberMiley said:

Actually Trump admitted yesterday that he made the accusation based on nothing but "a hunch" and then tried to spin that there must be something to it because other stupid people believed him.

You can't make this shit up. :lol:

Trump knew he was being spied on since a couple days after his election.  He's just not advertising his knowledge or sources.  Admiral Rogers, head of the NSA went to Trump Tower after the election and told him he was being spied on in Trump Tower.  Over night and without explanation Trump moved his transition team to one of his private golf courses.  

Obama moved to fire Rogers, but didn't get it done.  This all happened between November 10 and 20 of 2016.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carlus Magnus said:

Trump knew he was being spied on since a couple days after his election.  He's just not advertising his knowledge or sources.  Admiral Rogers, head of the NSA went to Trump Tower after the election and told him he was being spied on in Trump Tower.  Over night and without explanation Trump moved his transition team to one of his private golf courses.  

Obama moved to fire Rogers, but didn't get it done.  This all happened between November 10 and 20 of 2016.

 

Do you have a source for your information or do you make it up as you go along?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not even up for debate anymore that the Trump campaign was spied on.  The only debate is over the reasons.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama's FBI/DoJ spied on the Trump campaign based on a false dossier and FISA warrant...on top of the Obama admin doing nothing about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Obama's FBI/DoJ spied on the Trump campaign based on a false dossier and FISA warrant...on top of the Obama admin doing nothing about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

 

CNN and the Dems feel like the best defence is a good offence, so they've been howling like mad dogs about random BS since the election results came in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Obama's FBI/DoJ spied on the Trump campaign based on a false dossier and FISA warrant...on top of the Obama admin doing nothing about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

 

The democrats are still going to carry on with more useless investigations. What the hell is wrong with those stupid asses? They have found nothing and they never will. They just go on and on and going nowhere fast, the bunch of dummy rabbits. Are those democrats a bit mentally touched in the head by chance because they sure do act like it. One can only imagine how worse off America would be today if Hitlery had become the president. There would probably already be a war between America and Russia because of the hatred that the democrats have for Russia and Putin. The democrats had more dealings with the Russians than Trump ever did and everybody knows it. But no one will appears to want to act on it. Hitlery should be in jail by now. What is wrong with your politics in America? Up appears to be down, and down appears to be up, with your politics these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, taxme said:

The democrats are still going to carry on with more useless investigations.

 

True, but this presents a problem going into the 2020 election cycle, because the House Democrats will be wasting their time on Trump instead of getting anything done in the way of legislation.    Pelosi knows that impeachment is going down a rabbit hole that will yield nothing.

They are going to have to face Trump next year and figure out how to beat him the old fashioned way...again.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

True, but this presents a problem going into the 2020 election cycle, because the House Democrats will be wasting their time on Trump instead of getting anything done in the way of legislation.    Pelosi knows that impeachment is going down a rabbit hole that will yield nothing.

They are going to have to face Trump next year and figure out how to beat him the old fashioned way...again.

At the rate that they are going they will be getting their asses kicked big time by Trump. If all that they are going to do is try and get something on Trump for the next two years that should be enough to show the people that they have nothing to offer the American people but bull chit and that should get them out of the race. It could not have happened to a better bunch of buffoons, if I do say so myself. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:00 PM, Shady said:

It’s not even up for debate anymore that the Trump campaign was spied on.  The only debate is over the reasons.

You're confusing spying with a criminal investigation. The reason for the criminal investigation was the numerous crimes committed. That's why all those people on his campaign team are in prison. The credible and corroborated dossier that the GOP initiated may have played a part in some of those criminal investigations that led to convictions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:52 AM, BubberMiley said:

You're confusing spying with a criminal investigation. The reason for the criminal investigation was the numerous crimes committed. That's why all those people on his campaign team are in prison. The credible and corroborated dossier that the GOP initiated may have played a part in some of those criminal investigations that led to convictions.

What was the predicate to start the investigation ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 9:52 AM, BubberMiley said:

You're confusing spying with a criminal investigation. The reason for the criminal investigation was the numerous crimes committed. That's why all those people on his campaign team are in prison. The credible and corroborated dossier that the GOP initiated may have played a part in some of those criminal investigations that led to convictions.

Wrong. Trump said that the whitehouse was being wiretapped two years ago and the media, Obama, etc all tried to make him a laughing stock, but Trump was right. 

The investigation re: collusion had nothing to do with the charges brought against Manafort, etc. Manafort's in jail for tax filings from over 20 years ago. No one is in jail for anything to do with Russian collusion. No one. But people with completely unrelated charges against them were offered lesser sentences for testimony against Trump. How kosher is that?

Quote

The credible and corroborated dossier that the GOP initiated may have played a part in some of those criminal investigations that led to convictions.

LMAO Sad fact is that you could win a Pulitzer for that in this sad day and age.

Do you know that the dossier was only corroborated by it's author's own rumours? Is self corroboration even a thing? Is corroboration by way of the rumour mill a thing? 

What a farce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 9:52 AM, BubberMiley said:

You're confusing spying with a criminal investigation. The reason for the criminal investigation was the numerous crimes committed. That's why all those people on his campaign team are in prison. The credible and corroborated dossier that the GOP initiated may have played a part in some of those criminal investigations that led to convictions.

Not all the people that worked on Trumps campaign team have been convicted of anything. Only the crooked and liar ones have been jailed like Cohen. And it is believed that many people were murdered by team democrat Clinton, who were involved with her in her crimes, and were knocked off before they could spill the beans on her.  Hey, you never know. eh?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong. Trump said that the whitehouse was being wiretapped two years ago and the media, Obama, etc all tried to make him a laughing stock, but Trump was right. 

The investigation re: collusion had nothing to do with the charges brought against Manafort, etc. Manafort's in jail for tax filings from over 20 years ago. No one is in jail for anything to do with Russian collusion. No one. But people with completely unrelated charges against them were offered lesser sentences for testimony against Trump. How kosher is that?

LMAO Sad fact is that you could win a Pulitzer for that in this sad day and age.

Do you know that the dossier was only corroborated by it's author's own rumours? Is self corroboration even a thing? Is corroboration by way of the rumour mill a thing? 

What a farce.

There needs to be another special council set up and looked into Hitlery and her involvements with Russian nuclear collusion. Trump was found innocent on Russian collusion but she will not be found innocent. She is up to her eyeballs in crimes committed while serving in the Obama Whitehouse years. The people at Trump rallies do not keep chanting "lock her up" for nothing. They obviously know she is guilty as can be. The whole Mueller investigation was one big farce, and yet the dumbocrats will not give up. They keep attacking and attacking Trump.  While Trump tries to make America great again, the dumbocrats are trying their hardest to make America not so great. A bunch of pathetic dumbos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, taxme said:

There needs to be another special council set up and looked into Hitlery and her involvements with Russian nuclear collusion. Trump was found innocent on Russian collusion but she will not be found innocent. She is up to her eyeballs in crimes committed while serving in the Obama Whitehouse years. The people at Trump rallies do not keep chanting "lock her up" for nothing. They obviously know she is guilty as can be. The whole Mueller investigation was one big farce, and yet the dumbocrats will not give up. They keep attacking and attacking Trump.  While Trump tries to make America great again, the dumbocrats are trying their hardest to make America not so great. A bunch of pathetic dumbos. 

I think it's hilarious/pathetic that Hillary is still out there complaining and that the MSM in the States still gives her credibility. Scary how much power she would have if she was elected. She has MSNBC, CNN and a bunch of other networks eating from her hand.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no hiding the Obama Spying anymore, it's coming out, that's why Washington swamp dwellers are desperate to get rid of William Barr.  

 

I'm not actually in favor of making Obama and Hillary the focus of the crimes, it will do too much harm to the country.  The people that need to answer for these crimes are people like Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Strzoks, to name a few.  This isn't the first time the FBI has been found to be unable to handle their massive power without being corrupted by politicians.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carlus Magnus said:

There's no hiding the Obama Spying anymore, it's coming out, that's why Washington swamp dwellers are desperate to get rid of William Barr.  

So when will the evidence come out so it looks like you don't just believe things based on nothing but wishful thinking? It hasn't come out yet... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

So when will the evidence come out so it looks like you don't just believe things based on nothing but wishful thinking? It hasn't come out yet... :lol:

Patience, my boy, patience. The chit will soon hit the fan. The dumbocrats are attacking Barr like there is no tomorrow because they are now in panic mode. But there will be a tomorrow, and Hillary and her criminal crew members in the Obamarama years will, hopefully, end up in the gulag where they all belong. Go get her, Barr and Trump.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...