Political Discussion Forums
Army Guy

liberals new start up visa program....

Here is another new liberal program to boost our what I assume our lagging small business sectors.....it comes for of all nations Pakistan, you know the nation that has given us the Taliban and has covertly funded them. but enough on that. Could it be true that Canadians are not business savvy, I mean we did mange to create a nation that is a G-8 nation , we must know a little about creating business ….so why do we need this program....why do we need the liberals.....why can't we use this funding to give to Canadians, to start their own business new or old, black, white , brown I don't care    

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

....Pakistan, you know the nation that has given us the Taliban and has covertly funded them. but enough on that.

I'm afraid not, Pakistan gave us the Taliban because we asked them to.  There's nothing covert about the military funding that's been provided to Pakistan by the West.

In the meantime...

Here is another new liberal program to boost our what I assume our lagging small business sectors.....it comes for of all nations Pakistan, you know the nation that has given us the Taliban and has covertly funded them. but enough on that. Could it be true that Canadians are not business savvy, I mean we did mange to create a nation that is a G-8 nation , we must know a little about creating business ….so why do we need this program....why do we need the liberals.....why can't we use this funding to give to Canadians, to start their own business new or old, black, white , brown I don't care

I agree there are bigger issues we need to help solve - like the mess that was created in the region when the West was supporting Pakistan's military.  Cleaning up that mess is what we should be funding now.