Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
French Patriot

Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Recommended Posts

Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

 

Love without reciprocity, works and deeds, according to scriptures and Jesus’ own words, not that a supernatural Jesus ever existed, is not a true love.

 

All you need to do, to know the truth of that notion; is to look at your own standards of love. You would not love someone who does not return that love, as that is more a stalkers kind of love.

 

Some Christians and other believers will not see that. Most who are not led by faith, generally accept the truth stated above.

 

This link, in its message, gives about the same notion.

 

http://imgur.com/a/CIce4

 

Your thoughts?

 

Regards

DL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 6:23 PM, French Patriot said:

Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

..... 

In all seriousness, what makes you think that Jesus/Yahweh is a "he"?

Why not a "she"? Or an "it"?

===

This Universe/Earth is a remarkable place. But how did it start?

This may sound silly but Ronald Reagan argued that given a large meal/buffet, surely you'd ask how it was created. 

Why must, always in our universe, indeed any universe: 3+7 = 10 ?  Richard Dawkins answered chance/probability - but how did the universe start?

On many issues, I have learned to agree with Ronald Reagan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, August1991 said:

In all seriousness, what makes you think that Jesus/Yahweh is a "he"?

Why not a "she"? Or an "it"?

===

This Universe/Earth is a remarkable place. But how did it start?

This may sound silly but Ronald Reagan argued that given a large meal/buffet, surely you'd ask how it was created. 

Why must, always in our universe, indeed any universe: 3+7 = 10 ?  Richard Dawkins answered chance/probability - but how did the universe start?

On many issues, I have learned to agree with Ronald Reagan.

Jesus is only found in a book of myths and if I am to try to engage Christians in a discussion, I have to use their terminology.

It matters not that the Yahweh Christianity usurped from the Jews was androgynous, just like most of the older and wiser gods, and that is why I used he.

Have you analyzed their myth and do you think it a moral ideology?

Regards

DL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Jesus is only found in a book of myths and if I am to try to engage Christians in a discussion, I have to use their terminology.

Reminded me of this article:

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2019/02/you-need-to-consider-the-possibility-your-religion-is-mythology/?fbclid=IwAR3f6FzJrFZShqXQsOd-9yvnRBtBWl4EcjMI4eEIeZWM5xm3bgamOSHvBnM

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he is stalking us. They just come to visit us from time to time to get a good laugh.

 

For me, Jesus and God have created another bunch of humans on another world somewhere and has abandoned us. They probably learned not to put in the tree of knowledge on this new world.

 

Maybe Allah did the same thing too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike Utinne said:

I think he is stalking us. They just come to visit us from time to time to get a good laugh.

 

For me, Jesus and God have created another bunch of humans on another world somewhere and has abandoned us. They probably learned not to put in the tree of knowledge on this new world.

 

Maybe Allah did the same thing too.

You might like this that speaks to that.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 7:49 AM, French Patriot said:

Jesus is only found in a book of myths and if I am to try to engage Christians in a discussion, I have to use their terminology.

It matters not that the Yahweh Christianity usurped from the Jews was androgynous, just like most of the older and wiser gods, and that is why I used he.

Have you analyzed their myth and do you think it a moral ideology?

Regards

DL

Jesus or Allah has alot to do with my first question:

Why is it that 3+5=8 must be true, everywhere in the universe?

Second question:

Why do I often agree with Ronald Reagan yet I would have done exactly the same as Barack Obama? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, August1991 said:

1. Why is it that 3+5=8 must be true, everywhere in the universe?

2. Why do I often agree with Ronald Reagan yet I would have done exactly the same as Barack Obama? 

1. Math is NOT universal.  If it were then two divided by zero would have an answer.  3+5=8 is a human framework to approximate the physical world but it's not a real relation.

2. Because they are not opposites they just look opposite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, August1991 said:

Jesus or Allah has alot to do with my first question:

Why is it that 3+5=8 must be true, everywhere in the universe?

Second question:

Why do I often agree with Ronald Reagan yet I would have done exactly the same as Barack Obama? 

Unrelated to my question and are you always this dumb?

Regards

DL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus and allah/god are all myths adopted from older pagan mythologies. There is not one scintilla of evidence in the historical record to support the existence of jesus who would in any case had he existed, not have been an Aryan-looking white man. Rather a swarthy, short little goat herd.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Jesus and allah/god are all myths adopted from older pagan mythologies. There is not one scintilla of evidence in the historical record to support the existence of jesus who would in any case had he existed, not have been an Aryan-looking white man. Rather a swarthy, short little goat herd.  

Of course.

Do you see the mythical tale as Jesus loving us or stalking us?

Regards

DL

Edited by French Patriot
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...