Political Discussion Forums
Mike Utinne

If majority of Canadians hate Trump, why don't they stage a coup in the US?

8 hours ago, Mike Utinne said:

Then you can control the US?

Why doesn't Canada do that?

Why doesn't Canada sends poisonous Maple Syrup to the White House so they become our servants?

Why can't we mind control the US population by casting them Sanatic Spells?

10 hours ago, Mike Utinne said:

Then you can control the US?

Why doesn't Canada do that?

If Canadians tried to take control over America that would spell the end of Canada. Canada could not last having a war with America for more than two days. We would pretty much be massacred. Our military should be called peace keepers only because that is all they really are. Canada could never win a war with Russia or China either. The Canadian military appears to be more like an outfit full of politically correct gender crazy pro diversity social workers. Why Canada has a military is beyond me. Just saying. 

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Why doesn't Canada sends poisonous Maple Syrup to the White House so they become our servants?

Why? Because it won't work. The Americans are way to smart for our useless commander and chief Trudeau. Try something stupid as to what you said above and it will be goodbye Canada. Maple syrup and poutine are about the only things that I can think about that make Canada some what great. LOL. 

5 hours ago, taxme said:

Why? Because it won't work. The Americans are way to smart for our useless commander and chief Trudeau. Try something stupid as to what you said above and it will be goodbye Canada. Maple syrup and poutine are about the only things that I can think about that make Canada some what great. LOL. 

Is your sarcasm detector broken? QuebecOverCanada was clearly joking to point out the absurdity of the OP.

Edited by Yzermandius19

13 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Ma'am, I'm serious.

Please offer serious answers please.

12 hours ago, taxme said:

If Canadians tried to take control over America that would spell the end of Canada.

You have the Commonwealth to protect you and follow you where ever you may go.

12 hours ago, taxme said:

The Americans are way to smart for our useless commander and chief Trudeau.

Get rid of Trudeau then, get someone who has the balls....

Who was that Prime Minster of yours way back in the 50's or 60's or 70's or something, the one who was anti-US? You know what, get someone like him.

Edited by Mike Utinne

6 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

QuebecOverCanada was clearly joking to point out the absurdity of the OP.

No he was not. I believe.... I know he was serious. He wants the US gone as much as the world does.

I feel sorry for both you and taxme and that other European guy........ you 3 are clearly descent people.... well except for taxme who is a racist but....... I just hope that one day, when that day comes, you will choose the right side and nothing bad happens to any of you and your families.

Remember, Churchill was laughed at when he said that Germany was not an aggressor.

3 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

No he was not. I believe.... I know he was serious. He wants the US gone as much as the world does.

I feel sorry for both you and taxme and that other European guy........ you 3 are clearly descent people.... well except for taxme who is a racist but....... I just hope that one day, when that day comes, you will choose the right side and nothing bad happens to any of you and your families.

Remember, Churchill was laughed at when he said that Germany was not an aggressor.

He was not serious. You only think he's serious, because you confuse crazy for serious, and you desperately want to believe the world is filled with people who want to destroy the US, hence all the threads about destroying the US you keep posting, John Otis sockpuppet.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

John Otis sockpuppet.

You can insult me all you want but your master's days are numbered.

Choose the right side for you family's sake.

Again, good luck to you and your family.

Just now, Mike Utinne said:

You can insult me all you want but your master's days are numbered.

Choose the right side for you family's sake.

Again, good luck to you and your family.

The 21st Century is the American Century, the right side is Team America, the wrong side is Team America Hater.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The 21st Century is the American Century, the right side is Team America, the wrong side is Team America Hater.

As I said..... good luck to you..... I will miss our conversations despite of these arguments.

19 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Is your sarcasm detector broken? QuebecOverCanada was clearly joking to point out the absurdity of the OP.

:D

Edited by taxme

12 hours ago, Mike Utinne said:

You have the Commonwealth to protect you and follow you where ever you may go.

Sure the Commomwealth will protect Canada's back. So, do you think that if Canada attacked America that the Commonwealth will have our backs? I don't think so!  They won't even waste their time dealing with or supporting it. C'mon, eh? Canada could be bombed out of existence if it dared to attack America. :unsure: