Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

We get it...YOU HATE TRUMP....but nobody cares that you hate Trump....it doesn't matter in this game.

 

At least Gary Trudeau knows how to transfer dislike to giggles...

28TRUDEAU-WEB3-jumbo.thumb.jpg.d131d584b703775f71cee36d7b32e809.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kimberly Klacik...my new heroine.  I'm thinking President Kim one day.

Disgusting.  It’s time Democrats denounced this behaviour instead of encouraging it.  Who are the fascists again?  

Trading Places....still giving after all these years.  

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Shady said:

Anybody ever look into this?

Of course. Turns out it was more misinformation and yet another fake conspiracy theory intended to distract from Trump's actual corruption and fire up the stupid and gullible base.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-mansion-tweet/

Now how about that $15 million that went in and out of Trump's secret Chinese bank account?

Edited by BubberMiley
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Of course. Turns out it was more misinformation and yet another fake conspiracy theory intended to distract from Trump's actual corruption and fire up the stupid and gullible base.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-mansion-tweet/

Now how about that $15 million that went in and out of Trump's secret Chinese bank account?

How did he afford to renovate that large of a house?  Anyone look into that?  He purchased it back in 74 for a mere $186,000 dollars, which adjusted for inflation would probably be a million dollars or more.  How did he afford that kind of price, and the renovations?  Seems legit! :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As the snopes article said, this has already been well looked into and there was nothing suspicious. He would have had life insurance and he bought it just after his wife and children died. That would explain it right there.

Now that that is settled, why are you so chicken to talk about the millions going in and out of Trump's secret Chinese bank account? Your weak attempts at projecting corruption are backfiring again? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

How many foreigners will vote illegally in the 2020 U.S. federal election, like this Canadian who was busted in 2012:

 

Quote

Josef Sever, 52, won't be voting in Florida this November, though. He pleaded guilty on Aug. 30 in federal court in Miami to multiple felony charges of falsely attesting to be a U.S. citizen and illegally voting.

..."Instead of seeing him as a criminal, the [Republican Party] should move to have Sever pardoned and hold him up on a pedestal," he wrote. "After all, he abandoned the universal health care and tasty maple syrup of the Commie-nadian provinces to move to Florida, buy guns, and participate in the glory of our God-given democracy."

"Unless," Mr. Kamph added, "he voted for Obama. Then boot his ass back over the border."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-politics/canadian-the-only-illegal-alien-caught-in-us-fake-voter-dragnet/article4531032/

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

How many foreigners will vote illegally in the 2020 U.S. federal election, like this Canadian who was busted in 2012:

 

 

Lol yeah its ok for illegal voting as long as they vote republican.  Now let's hear some more whining about mail in ballots!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Lol yeah its ok for illegal voting as long as they vote republican.  Now let's hear some more whining about mail in ballots!  

 

Not sure why a Canadian would feel compelled to vote illegally in a U.S. or any other foreign election, regardless of preferences.   Maybe they think American elections matter more than their own back in Canada.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Not sure why a Canadian would feel compelled to vote illegally in a U.S. or any other foreign election, regardless of preferences.   Maybe they think American elections matter more than their own back in Canada.

Yes, because no one tries to get into Canada illegaly.  

https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/statistics/Pages/Irregular-border-crosser-statistics.aspx

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Biden got crushed tonight.

I don't think so.  I do think it was a more even debate than the last one.  Trump was obviously told, DO NOT F**K THIS UP!, and for a few minutes it really looked like he had some discipline.

Then the narcissism took over and he started down the same path as D1, but he kept looking to his centre left at someone.  Probably someone miming a noose.

All told, it was a bit boring.  The moderator was useless, as they usually are, but there were no really entertaining moments.

Someone on the radio used a football metaphor today, and said while Trump needs a blowout, all Joe Biden needs is a nil-nil draw.  I think he got at least that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I don't think so.  I do think it was a more even debate than the last one.  Trump was obviously told, DO NOT F**K THIS UP!, and for a few minutes it really looked like he had some discipline.

Then the narcissism took over and he started down the same path as D1, but he kept looking to his centre left at someone.  Probably someone miming a noose.

All told, it was a bit boring.  The moderator was useless, as they usually are, but there were no really entertaining moments.

Someone on the radio used a football metaphor today, and said while Trump needs a blowout, all Joe Biden needs is a nil-nil draw.  I think he got at least that.

Not really.  Biden insisting on phasing out the oil industry won’t play well in Ohio, Pennsylvania etc.  At times he was completely incoherent, and his insistence on more economic shutdowns as well as school shutdowns won’t play well in non-red states, which he needs to win.  Trump was wise to let Biden talk.  The more he talks the worse he sounds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bcsapper said:

CNN's fact checker says Trumps pants are on fire...

They gonna fact check all of Biden’s lies?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shady said:

Not really.  Biden insisting on phasing out the oil industry won’t play well in Ohio, Pennsylvania etc.

 

It also doesn't jibe well with the Obama/Biden administration's previous record for oil and gas production (fracking) and energy independence, which saw the USA become the largest producer in the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think he was talking about both of them. 

 

That's fine, but it really doesn't matter.   Presidential debates are only newsworthy these day if candidates make a major gaffe or lose it on stage for a gotcha moment.    Over 40,000,000 Americans have already voted early.   Televised debates lost their impact some time ago...one debate was even cancelled.

The news grind has shifted to more real time, digital media, where "lies" just provide more energy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-ap-fact-check-joe-biden-donald-trump-pennsylvania-fa798602a357d0f4a765739e36f4f82b

 

Biden’s actual position, which he frequently states, is that he would ban new gas and oil permits — including fracking — on federal lands only. The vast majority of oil and gas does not come from federal lands.

I guess he should try to be more specific then huh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Shady said:

Biden got crushed tonight.

I didn't watch. Did Trump fall on him? That would crush almost anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...