Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Argus

Native inquiry an orgy of progressive guilt-mongering

Recommended Posts

Like, I grew up in the ghetto,  I've seen it when these Indian guys come from the Res looking for where their chicks are hiding, these Indian guys are rough, and they are gangsters, it's like having a motorcycle gang after you, there's nowhere to hide, they will find you eventually.

It's a mafia, they don't forgive, they don't forget, they don't let it go, they'll come all the way across the country to find the chicks.

They're not scared of the cops, they're not scared of anybody, if you don't shoot them first, they will keep coming, relentlessly.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Police must do a better job of protecting them.  We all have to do better and make sure that racial stereotypes and biases aren’t causing them to be neglected.  It’s very tragic what happened to these women and girls.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Police must do a better job of protecting them.  We all have to do better and make sure that racial stereotypes and biases aren’t causing them to be neglected.  It’s very tragic what happened to these women and girls.  

Dude, you're naive, the cops can't protect anybody, the Indians are gangsters just like any other gangsters, the cops can't protect these chicks from their gangster mates anymore than the cops could protect them from the HAMC or Triads.

Like I said, these guys don't let it go, they basically put out a contract on these chicks, kill/capture.  They got gangster associates all over the country, this is organized crime, the Reserves are run by mafias.

Who do you think pockets all the money that comes from the government?  Chief Dan George from the Beachcombers? 

No guy, the Res is a ghetto same as Regent Park or Jane & Finch, the cops can't save you.

 

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In actual fact, some of the Reserves are far more dangerous than Regent Park. 

What is the most violent place in Canada?

Answer;  North Battleford Saskatchewan.

Indian Posse.   Hustle Gang.  Terror Squad.

Not Chief Dan George from the Beachcombers.

It is Apartheid.   And just as at Soweto in Joburg,  if you want to assert control, you'd have to use military force.

Obviously the namby pamby leftists are not prepared to go there, hence why the farcical report crying "genocide blah, blah, blah"

Nobody in the government is prepared to confront the reality that Canada is not that different from South Africa, certainly not these bourgeois academic weenies from Toronto.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

In actual fact, some of the Reserves are far more dangerous than Regent Park. 

What is the most violent place in Canada?

Answer;  North Battleford Saskatchewan.

Indian Posse.   Hustle Gang.  Terror Squad.

Not Chief Dan George from the Beachcombers.

It is Apartheid.   And just as at Soweto in Joburg,  if you want to assert control, you'd have to use military force.

I don’t disagree.  I just feel badly for the girls.  You can’t win.  Change has to come from within those communities.  Police are perceived as outsiders and past mistreatment or neglect by police has created distrust.  I mean some of these places can be scary.  I still remember my friend telling me how he visited a reserve, partied, and some guy pulled out a machete and pushed him out a window.  Not exactly Mayberry.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeitgeist said:

I don’t disagree.  I just feel badly for the girls.  You can’t win.  Change has to come from within those communities.  Police are perceived as outsiders and past mistreatment or neglect by police has created distrust.  I mean some of these places can be scary.  I still remember my friend telling me how he visited a reserve, partied, and some guy pulled out a machete and pushed him out a window.  Not exactly Mayberry.  

Well, if you are prepared to look the other way, we could use JTF2 to target the gangs in the "townships", covert assassination program, that's what the South Africans used to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Well, if you are prepared to look the other way, we could use JTF2 to target the gangs in the "townships", covert assassination program, that's what the South Africans used to do.

Maybe in some cases it’s necessary.  Also don’t want to cause blowback that outweighs the benefits.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Maybe in some cases it’s necessary.  Also don’t want to cause blowback that outweighs the benefits.  

Blowback is happening, it's just not happening where the bourgeois middle class lefties live, that's why it's so farcical to see them naively prattling on about "genocide", as if they are really serious, these college professors have no idea what they are babbling on about, they live in their own little campus worlds.

Major-General Dallaire knows, that's why he has come out and said "not genocide"

But the reality is, if you tell me I have to make a dent in this, and protect these girls from organized crime, preemptively?

I'm going to need the green light for some covert paramilitary kinetic action, because Apartheid is beyond the capacity of mere peace officers to contain.

 

 

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Blowback is happening, it's just not happening where the bourgeois middle class lefties live, that's why it's so farcical to see them naively prattling on about "genocide", as if they are really serious, these college professors have no idea what they are babbling on about, they live in their own little campus worlds.

Major-General Dallaire knows, that's why he has come out and said "not genocide"

But the reality is, if you tell me I have to make a dent in this, and protect these girls from organized crime, preemptively?

I'm going to need the green light for some covert paramilitary kinetic action, because Apartheid is beyond the capacity of mere peace officers to contain.

 

 

I’m wondering if some kind of Indigenous ATF corps can be set up.  They have to know the communities, speak their language, earn the trust of women, and be unafraid to do many of those JTF things like scaling walls and repelling covertly. 

Edited by Zeitgeist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’m wondering if some kind of Indigenous ATF corps can be set up.  They have to know the communities, speak their language, earn the trust of women.  

Again, it is Apartheid,  like South Africa, it's beyond the scope of law enforcement, the cops cannot protect anybody, and the law doesn't allow for pre-crime, the law doesn't allow for preemptive detention, the law can't micromanage things to the degree which these naive bourgeois academics demand.

If you go with law enforcement, then Charter Rights apply, which means you can't do shit preemptively, the law doesn't do security, the law enforces punishments after the fact.

In terms of protecting people, the police can't spend all their time watching a bunch of girls 24-7-365, it's a totally unrealistic expectation.

Never mind that these girls are involved, they are part of the milieu, it's not like these guys kidnap them, they are their spouses, these girls live on the reserve, who else are they going to date?   You're trying to protect them from themselves, it's a fools errand in the end.

Apartheid is a strategic issue, the most you can do tactically, is contain it, but you can't control it with precision.

Really all this balderdash is just something the Liberals have roped themselves into to pander to Dingbat NDP voters,  when the Liberals were in third place desperate to get back into power somehow.

Usually Liberals would be too smart to touch this with a ten foot pole, because it's radioactive, but these Liberals trapped themselves into an NDP platform to box the Dippers out, and now they look silly, because the NPD is silly.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get me wrong, it upsets me as much as it upsets you, to see vulnerable impoverished girls beaten, raped and killed.

But two things you learn, as an armed agent of the state at the sharp end.

1. You can't save everybody.  Particularly when you have to save them from themselves.

2. The state is a blunt instrument, no matter how good your intentions, it all comes down to force in the end, and it will end up as brute force.

When it comes to internecine warfare, whether that's Yugoslavs, or Indians, you have to compartmentalize, otherwise you'll get PTSD.

Like I say, you could go in with JTF2, and they certainly could start taking the "bad guys" out, but then the women would start wailing that you killed their husbands, it's domestic violence, state force will end up as agrescit medendo, the cure is worse than the disease.

This is why the Mounties can't stop it,  if the Mounties try to intervene preemptively, they will end up being castigated as the villains for that, and they know it.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Again, it is Apartheid,  like South Africa, it's beyond the scope of law enforcement, the cops cannot protect anybody, and the law doesn't allow for pre-crime, the law doesn't allow for preemptive detention, the law can't micromanage things to the degree which these naive bourgeois academics demand.

 

Good point....South Africa studied and copied many aspects of Canada's reserve system when setting up apartheid and "Bantustans".

Like South Africa, Canada was a Commonwealth nation with the blessing of the monarchy to do such things.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Good point....South Africa studied and copied many aspects of Canada's reserve system when setting up apartheid and "Bantustans".

The problem for Canada is that the Indians don't have an ANC.   Not that I think the ANC is not corrupt and all that, but they are at least capable of governing.

Thing about the really impoverished reserves, they are so broken that they don't even want to be "freed". 

I'd repeal the Indian Act tomorrow, but the Indians would refuse, because they really have become dependent, they don't have property rights, but in many cases they refuse them, they demand to be governed in these collectivist Bantustans,  can't save somebody who refuses the Declaration of Independence, even when it's handed to them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what I refer to as the NDPindians, and they are just as useless f**kwit as every other useless f**kwit Kneedipper, in that they demand that the fundamentally corrupt, incompetent and dysfunctional government solve all problems, and are ceaselessly outraged when everything the government touches inevitably and predictably turns to shit.

Like I say, can't save everybody, can't save people from themselves, and there's nothing you can do about the f**kwit infantile Dippers to Include NDPindians,  so that's the point where I have to compartmentalize and just walk away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'd repeal the Indian Act tomorrow, but the Indians would refuse, because they really have become dependent, they don't have property rights, but in many cases they refuse them, they demand to be governed in these collectivist Bantustans,  can't save somebody who refuses the Declaration of Independence, even when it's handed to them.

 

Right...they would lose the only thing that gives them any power at all, even if it is very limited by the Crown (purposely so).

Like most things, without long term economic viability, the current approach is doomed to repeat itself many times.

 

Quote

Section 35 of the Constitution Act, 1982 provides constitutional protection to the indigenous and treaty rights of indigenous peoples in Canada. The section, while within the Constitution of Canada, falls outside the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Like most things, without long term economic viability, the current approach is doomed to repeat itself many times.

And they'll never get that from the government, because socialist Canadian governments are economically illiterate business killers.

The private sector props the government up, not the other way round, and we'd all be impoverished in Canada, without America propping our private sector up.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

And they'll never get that from the government, because socialist Canadian governments are economically illustrate business killers.

The private sector props the government up, not the other way round, and we'd all be impoverished in Canada, without America propping our private sector up.

You can’t throw Canadian businesses and workers under the bus all the time by saying they wouldn’t exist without America.  Australia and New Zealand do fine on the other side of the Earth.  Being America’s neighbour has always been our reality.  Major parts of Canada were settled by the Americans who stayed loyal.  Will we pretend our history never happened and we suddenly made ourselves dependent on the US export market?  Our economies grew up alongside each other.  Trade between our countries has brought many benefits to both countries, but we’ve seen the downside of becoming too dependent on one market.  

Trade aside, the main reason Indigenous issues are such an issue up here is because our people have decided to pay attention.  It’s noble to want to fix problems, but some things are out of the government’s hands, especially when the potential recipients of assistance harbour suspicions and disdain for the government.  In the end, we set our best policies, maintain current funding, and move on to far less intractable matters where the rewards are clear and widespread.  Government can’t govern people who don’t want to be governed, so we stop watering rocks and get bigger bang for taxpayers’ dollars elsewhere.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the archetypal  case of the road to Hell is paved by the intentions of priggish Canadian nanny staters.

And since we can never vote this regime out of office, as it is entrenched as a deep state, there's really nothing we can do about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You can’t throw Canadian businesses and workers under the bus all the time by saying they wouldn’t exist without America.  Australia and New Zealand do fine on the other side of the Earth.  Being America’s neighbour has always been our reality.  Major parts of Canada were settled by the Americans who stayed loyal.  Will we pretend our history never happened and we suddenly made ourselves dependent on the US export market?  Our economies grew up alongside each other.  Trade between our countries has brought many benefits to both countries, but we’ve seen the downside of becoming too dependent on one market.  

Trade aside, the main reason Indigenous issues are such an issue up here is because our people have decided to pay attention.  It’s noble to want to fix problems, but some things are out of the government’s hands, especially when the potential recipients of assistance harbour suspicions and disdain for the government.  In the end, we set our best policies, maintain current funding, and move on to far less intractable matters where the rewards are clear and widespread.  Government can’t govern people who don’t want to be governed, so we stop watering rocks and get bigger bang for taxpayers’ dollars elsewhere.  

Australia and New Zealand are propped up by the Chinese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What gets me is the shameful Television Media we have.  They seem to go along with the results of these inquiries and there is never any contrasting opinions brought forward about the conclusions that were reached and details on how these conclusions were reached.  If one does dare to challenge results like these then you seem to get labelled by the Left.  So much for freedom of speech or thought (all of the things our country in the past had fought for).  Shame on Canada!!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now Justin Trudeau will forever be known as the "genocide" prime minister.  Not sure how this would impact the October election, but based on reactions in Canadian media, not everyone is thrilled with the label or conclusions.

It would be a strange Liberal campaign ad to brag about putting the "G" back into genocide.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, this is what happens when the Liberals adopt the NDP platform to try to out Dipper the Dippers.

This is why I'm going to vote for the Liberals, keep the train wrecks coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, how the hell can the ruling government and sitting prime minister sponsor and agree with a report that screams "genocide" without taking steps to address the issues ?

"Yep...we gots us a clear case of good old fashioned genocide right here in River City, but it will be business as usual until after the election."

Will there be "genocide" T-shirt sales, "genocide" baseball caps, "genocide" bumper stickers, etc. ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, how the hell can the ruling government and sitting prime minister sponsor and agree with a report that screams "genocide" without taking steps to address the issues ?

"Yep...we gots us a clear case of good old fashioned genocide right here in River City, but it will be business as usual until after the election."

Will there be "genocide" T-shirt sales, "genocide" baseball caps, "genocide" bumper stickers, etc. ?

 

They literally think nothing through, this is the most vacuous bunch of bubble heads in government I've ever seen, they basically say anything to pander to the NDP voters, no matter how imprudent, because keeping the NDP at bay is how they stay in power.

Mind you, at some point the Green's could split the left, but who wants the Cucks?  Keep the lunatic lefties going, government enthralled Canadians deserve every thing they get.

This is what right wing populist revolts are made of, but Andrew Scheercuck ain't that.

The only way to get there, is to keep ramming this lunacy down the taxpayers throats until the choke on it.

To get to a Trump/Brexit level of populist revolt, you need rage, and that needs to be stoked into a frenzy, and we just ain't there yet,  but this cohort of Liberals is so extreme, they could make it happen.

The Confederation is actually starting to buckle under the weight of this brand of leftist lunacy, we need to keep it going, all the way to a breach.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ell said:

What gets me is the shameful Television Media we have.  They seem to go along with the results of these inquiries and there is never any contrasting opinions brought forward about the conclusions that were reached and details on how these conclusions were reached.  If one does dare to challenge results like these then you seem to get labelled by the Left.  So much for freedom of speech or thought (all of the things our country in the past had fought for).  Shame on Canada!!!! 

That's a good thing too, these are all the ingredients you need for the liberal elites to blow themselves up.

Their own media sycophants create a self reinforcing bubble which isolates them from the population.

This is how Trump got elected, this is how the Brexiters won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...