Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
marcus

I don't like Trudeau, but I have to admit...

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, betsy said:

Just the way he  UNDIPLOMATICALLY  handled Trump at the start, is a testament! 

Why is it okay for your hero, Trump, to be the most UNDIPLOMATIC country leader in our lifetime, but Prime Minister Zoolander cannot? 

Why do you practice such blatant double standards when it comes to the political arena? Are you really this self-unaware? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, egghead said:

 BC has a booming economy, but I will say they will be in a big trouble within few years. It is because the hot money (money laundering, capital escaping ....) is driving the economy. 

Big companies aren't willing to invest in BC while the Edgar Bergen/Charlie McCarthy duo sit in government.

Combined with the First Immigrant land claims and 'forever victim' mindset . . . this is an unstable province at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, marcus said:

Why is it okay for your hero, Trump, to be the most UNDIPLOMATIC country leader in our lifetime, but Prime Minister Zoolander cannot? 

Why do you practice such blatant double standards when it comes to the political arena? Are you really this self-unaware? 

Irrelevant!

I'm talking about Trudeau doing a drive-by pot shot at Trump during the primary election - and after Trump had won!

   Lol,  Jason Kenney described Trudeau accurately!  Why would Trudeau openly take  the side of an outgoing President (Obama/Biden) when he knew very well that he'd be dealing with the new one?

Trudeau had opened himself up to be a pawn by Biden/Obama when Biden came to Canada (just as Trump had just won the presidency)!   Lol.   What was the praise Biden heaped on him, which he obviously lapped at? 

The designated "torch-bearer" of Obama.  :lol:

 

Looks like everybody's playing Trudeau like a giddy harp.   Even today as we speak.   I'd love to be a fly on the wall and listen to Trump and Xi talk about Trudeau!

 

Edited by betsy
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, betsy said:

Irrelevant!

Your blatant double standard and self-unawareness is irrelevant? Okay betsy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, marcus said:

Your blatant double standard and self-unawareness is irrelevant? Okay betsy.

I think she's mistaken anyways, I don't think Trump dislikes Trudeau, Trump is transactional not ideological, it's all just a game to him, whatever Trudeau does to play to his base, in person I'm quite sure he's obsequious and deferential to Trump and that's what Trump likes, Canada is America's crony, Trump loves that shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, betsy said:

Looks like everybody's playing Trudeau like a giddy harp.  

What's a giddy harp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Big companies aren't willing to invest in BC while the Edgar Bergen/Charlie McCarthy duo sit in government.

Combined with the First Immigrant land claims and 'forever victim' mindset . . . this is an unstable province at the moment.

Sorry man, not by OP POV; I don't know why , somehow I just find that it is very interesting :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2019 at 1:53 AM, marcus said:

On the surface, I have to admit, I really don't like Trudeau's self unawareness. 

To be honest, the one thing that I admire from politicians like Trudeau and AOC in the states, is their self-unawareness.

If I ever said one thing that was as stupid as pretty much everything that AOC has ever said I would be afraid to show my face in public for the rest of my life. She could hazard a guess that 1+1=Jello and then just carry on acting as if she just invented the wheel. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

To be honest, the one thing that I admire from politicians like Trudeau and AOC in the states, is their self-unawareness.

If I ever said one thing that was as stupid as pretty much everything that AOC has ever said I would be afraid to show my face in public for the rest of my life. She could hazard a guess that 1+1=Jello and then just carry on acting as if she just invented the wheel. 

I sort of understand where is the Trudeau's self-unawareness coming from. Don't know may be self-unawareness is the must have political skill now, just look at Trump, Biden, Sanders, Warren, Blasio, Beto, Sanders ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2019 at 1:53 AM, marcus said:

On the surface, I have to admit, I really don't like Trudeau's self unawareness. His speeches make me cringe. Once in a while, when he's off script, he sounds a bit human, but it's few and far between. Looking at his policies, his handling of our climate policy is something I despise. It's fake. Much like his facebook profile update speeches. Dry, empty and scripted. Carbon tax? C'mon. A ploy. Once championed by the Conservatives, now, suddenly, turned into a "leftist anti-energy" or "leftist anti-economy" propaganda headline by the conservatives and a "Champion of the environment" headline by the Liberals. Why can't we just be honest about this? All carbon tax does is prolong the process so that the old economy can squeeze the last few drops of their toxic product and system. Too bad the money it makes, will not come anywhere close to the money we need to pay for the climate disasters that will only continue to increase.

Side note: Remember when Kenney cancelled the carbon tax law in Alberta, because "oh it's such a hippy, green peace, vegan, organic policy that's killing our economy!". But then he had to cancel the party, because Alberta was on fire... in May! Heh. So sad. :(

But I'm not here to whine about the things I don't like about the current government. I can go on all night about that. I'm here to confuse the one-dimensional, dishonest, party cheerleaders who are either plain ignorant or willfully pretend and look the other way when the narrative falls off the political hack script.

So yeah, the unemployment rate continues to set records. We have not seen unemployment this low for over 40 years. So how do the vigilantes, whose number one platform is supposed to be the economy and jobs are to respond to this conundrum? Especially with the elections around the corner?

I'm predicting red herrings. They will continue to scare people with immigration.. BOO! We will probably hear some noise from the loud, keyboard pounding, small town bigots screaming Muslim takeover?! 

So, if all of this massive immigration that has been going on for decades now and it was supposed to be so great for Canada why then has nothing changed with the stats that there are still about approx. 7% Canadians unemployed in Canada today? All this massive immigration was supposed to solve the unemployment problem or come close to solving the unemployment problem but yet it has not solved anything. All this massive immigration has done is increase Canada's population which has not been all that great for the environment. 

Immigration "IS" the problem, and never will be the solution. Unless you are capable of telling me as to where all this massive immigration has been good and great for Canada well go ahead and make your day, fella. I anxiously await your answer. 

Or you can quit with attacking people who are against all of this massive immigration? Well? :)

Edited by taxme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 1:27 PM, betsy said:

Well....I'm still amused by that pile of plastic garbage we dumped in Asia.  What does Trudeau expect them to do - dump them in the ocean?   And Trudeau dragged his heels in picking them up (I hope he gets the bill big-time)!   After all, pollution isn't free anymore - right, McKenna?

 

 

Carbon tax update: Looks like there will be an increase with this carbon tax.  That's the report that came out from the Budget Officer - not any Conservative politicians. 

Surprise?  Nope.  With all the spending they're doing, he needs to get his hands on serious money! 

I say dump all those containers somewhere deep in the ocean where it won't do too much damage to the ocean environment and let the salty ocean dissolve and break it up. Salt will do that in time. The bill that the fool will get will be paid by you and me the taxpayer. Trudeau loves blowing your tax dollars. The taxpayer is always getting screwed by our politicians who have a real problem of doing things before they think about things. Trudeau and McKenna both have a problem. Both are liberals and that says it all. Liberals could not run a hot dog stand without burning all the poor hot dogs to death.

Pollution is not a problem in Canada anymore. All politicians like to do like king trudeau is to try to pretend that their is a pollution problem so that they can create more rules and regulations and more taxes for them to be able to spend on other leftist liberal created programs and agendas that will cost the taxpayer's more tax dollars and serve no purpose. Aw ell.  

Trudeau will never have a problem trying to get his grubby and greedy hands on more dollars. He will just keep taxing the fools called Canadians even more who obviously have shown out there and in here that no one seems to really care as to how their tax dollars are being wasted by the likes of Trudeau. I have mentioned many tax wasting programs and agendas but it just seems to go in one ear and out the other ear here. It is quite obvious that nobody really cares and Trudeau knows that too. That is why we get more taxes like the carbon tax. 

I don't like King Trudeau either and there are some of the reasons why I dislike the fool. This fool has done nothing for Canada or Canadians except to have a good chit on those Canadians and no doubt laughing about it. Just saying. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 10:46 PM, Nefarious Banana said:

Big companies aren't willing to invest in BC while the Edgar Bergen/Charlie McCarthy duo sit in government.

Combined with the First Immigrant land claims and 'forever victim' mindset . . . this is an unstable province at the moment.

British Columbia is being run and ruined by a bunch of leftist liberals, socialists, communists and environmentalists that could care less about BC. They all have shown that they are not and do not believe in the free enterprise system unless it can be taxed and ruled over and kept at a very minimum from growing. They all believe in more government, more taxes, more Trudeau, and less freedom. And I am sad to say that most of the people in BC love it. Trudeau has been a disaster for BC as well as socialist Horgan and greenie Weaver will be for BC. BC needs a real and true conservative provincial party that believes in more freedom, less taxes and less government and less politically correct and mean it. Otherwise BC will never be the great province it should be. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, taxme said:

So, if all of this massive immigration that has been going on for decades now and it was supposed to be so great for Canada why then has nothing changed with the stats that there are still about approx. 7% Canadians unemployed in Canada today?

You need to do better research. 

The unemployment rate has not been this low in 40 years. It's at 5.8%..

image.png.f1390de438d55a36ae8042909fda6496.png

This may or may not have to do with immigration, which has not changed much in the past few decades. We're currently bringing in 300,000 immigrants a year, with a very small percentage of them being refugees. 

So that's two "feelings" you just shared. I hope the corrected information I have shared with you will make it easier for you to understand the situation.

Oh. I should probably share the following information with you as well:

Immigrant-owned firms create more net jobs and have higher growth than businesses with owners born in Canada, according to newly-released research.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/immigrant-owned-firms-create-more-jobs-than-those-with-canadian-born-owners-statcan-1.4393134

And, how do you feel about children of immigrants and how they're doing better than whites?

Whites are not doing so well :(

“About 40 per cent or more of second-generation Chinese, South Asians and West Asian or Arabs worked in high-skill occupations, compared with 20 per cent of men and 31 per cent of women among third-plus generation whites,” says their February study, titled Intergenerational Education Mobility and Labour Market Outcomes.

image.png.9a5d87d14741ee57ceb3df9153eaeb8c.png

https://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-offspring-of-chinese-and-south-asian-immigrants-reaping-high-skilled-jobs

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, taxme said:

British Columbia is being run and ruined by a bunch of leftist liberals, socialists, communists and environmentalists that could care less about BC. They all have shown that they are not and do not believe in the free enterprise system unless it can be taxed and ruled over and kept at a very minimum from growing. 

There you go with your feelings again. Here, I will do the research for you. I really hope that you don't continue to spread your fake stories.

B.C. has the strongest economy in all of Canada. Including all of the Conservative run provinces. In fact, it's the only province in Canada with an actual economic growth. The best unemployment rate + by far, the best employment growth in all of Canada.

British Columbia tops the provinces with an excellent overall A performance 

Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, marcus said:

You need to do better research. 

The unemployment rate has not been this low in 40 years. It's at 5.8%..

image.png.f1390de438d55a36ae8042909fda6496.png

This may or may not have to do with immigration, which has not changed much in the past few decades. We're currently bringing in 300,000 immigrants a year, with a very small percentage of them being refugees. 

So that's two "feelings" you just shared. I hope the corrected information I have shared with you will make it easier for you to understand the situation.

Oh. I should probably share the following information with you as well:

Immigrant-owned firms create more net jobs and have higher growth than businesses with owners born in Canada, according to newly-released research.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/immigrant-owned-firms-create-more-jobs-than-those-with-canadian-born-owners-statcan-1.4393134

And, how do you feel about children of immigrants and how they're doing better than whites?

Whites are not doing so well :(

“About 40 per cent or more of second-generation Chinese, South Asians and West Asian or Arabs worked in high-skill occupations, compared with 20 per cent of men and 31 per cent of women among third-plus generation whites,” says their February study, titled Intergenerational Education Mobility and Labour Market Outcomes.

image.png.9a5d87d14741ee57ceb3df9153eaeb8c.png

https://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-offspring-of-chinese-and-south-asian-immigrants-reaping-high-skilled-jobs

 

 

Statistics can never be believed because they can be made to appear to be good one month and bad the next month. And it also depends on who is taking the statistics at the time and what political party affiliation do they belong too. Politics is involved in everything don't you know. Yes, the statistics at the time that you posted them above showed the unemployment rate went down from one year to another year but every day in Canada businesses go bankrupt or just decide to close up shop or people get just got laid off. Were those now new unemployment stats taken at the same time as the one you showed above was taken that probably could have happened the very next day? Statistics go up and down all the time and at every month or year. The chart above proves nothing to me.   

Well, it certainly looks to me that massive nonwhite immigration to Canada has not been so great for white Canadians. White Canadians must be losing their jobs to nonwhites then. And I can believe that because when one takes the time to look around in the big cities in Canada there appears to be more nonwhites being hired by companies than white people being hired. And most of those new nonwhite immigrant businesses being opened up in Canada are being opened up by nonwhites who seem to favor hiring people from their own ethnic group. I have never gone to a Chinese restaurant yet here in Vancouver where I see any white people working in them. Probably because those Chinese owners do not want white people working for them. Just one example. As I said already many times, if massive immigration was supposed to be oh so great for Canada then why are there as you pointed out above 5.8% unemployment then? There should be no unemployment or very little in Canada today if nonwhite immigration was so great and these new nonwhite immigrants are supposed to be creating thousands of new jobs in Canada for white Canadians. Don't forget that most of these new nonwhite immigrants coming to Canada are undercutting the amount of wages paid to white Canadians. But just how many jobs are being created for white Canadians from all of this massive nonwhite immigration going on here in Canada. Just wondering and asking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, taxme said:

Statistics can never be believed because they can be made to appear to be good one month and bad the next month. And it also depends on who is taking the statistics at the time and what political party affiliation do they belong too. Politics is involved in everything don't you know. Yes, the statistics at the time that you posted them above showed the unemployment rate went down from one year to another year but every day in Canada businesses go bankrupt or just decide to close up shop or people get just got laid off. Were those now new unemployment stats taken at the same time as the one you showed above was taken that probably could have happened the very next day? Statistics go up and down all the time and at every month or year. The chart above proves nothing to me.   

You are the one who used the 7% Unemployment rate statistics. Then, when I correct you, suddenly statistics cannot be believed. 

???

 

Quote

Well, it certainly looks to me that massive nonwhite immigration to Canada has not been so great for white Canadians. White Canadians must be losing their jobs to nonwhites then. And I can believe that because when one takes the time to look around in the big cities in Canada there appears to be more nonwhites being hired by companies than white people being hired.

Bull.

I hire people based on their abilities and strengths. Not based on their ethnic background or colour. This goes for all other business owners that I know. Especially when it comes to hiring in high skilled occupations. 

Quote

As I said already many times, if massive immigration was supposed to be oh so great for Canada then why are there as you pointed out above 5.8% unemployment then? There should be no unemployment or very little in Canada today

Really? Is this your understanding of the unemployment rate? Do you know any white only countries that the unemployment rate is at or close to 0? 

Is there anything you don't blame "non-white" immigrants for?

Quote

if nonwhite immigration was so great and these new nonwhite immigrants are supposed to be creating thousands of new jobs in Canada for white Canadians. Don't forget that most of these new nonwhite immigrants coming to Canada are undercutting the amount of wages paid to white Canadians. But just how many jobs are being created for white Canadians from all of this massive nonwhite immigration going on here in Canada. Just wondering and asking? 

You are not wondering or asking. You are projecting your 'feelings' which is based on nothing but feelings and your culture of victimhood. Not statistics, not reality, just your irrational emotions.

Edited by marcus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 9:39 AM, marcus said:

There you go with your feelings again. Here, I will do the research for you. I really hope that you don't continue to spread your fake stories.

B.C. has the strongest economy in all of Canada. Including all of the Conservative run provinces. In fact, it's the only province in Canada with an actual economic growth. The best unemployment rate + by far, the best employment growth in all of Canada.

British Columbia tops the provinces with an excellent overall A performance 

Link

I guess that if BC has a stronger economy compared to the other provinces that does not have to mean that the BC economy is in all that great a shape. It just looks like it is probably in great shape. How can any province be in good economic shape when leftist liberals, NDP socialists and Green party environmentalists are running any province? If you want to call the 240,000 BC residents who are unemployed in BC as being all okay with you, well okay then, but that does not look to me like BC is in that great of shape. Who knows? Maybe today it will be 250,000 or it could be 230,000 tomorrow. Anyway, try to tell those unemployed 240,000 people as to how great the BC economy is? They may have a different opinion on that. Statistics can lie just like polls can lie. It all depends on who and where those statistics or polls are being taken. Statistics and polls are all politically involved in some way just as everything else is here in Canada. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, marcus said:

You are the one who used the 7% Unemployment rate statistics. Then, when I correct you, suddenly statistics cannot be believed. 

???

 

Bull.

I hire people based on their abilities and strengths. Not based on their ethnic background or colour. This goes for all other business owners that I know. Especially when it comes to hiring in high skilled occupations. 

Really? Is this your understanding of the unemployment rate? Do you know any white only countries that the unemployment rate is at or close to 0? 

Is there anything you don't blame "non-white" immigrants for?

You are not wondering or asking. You are projecting your 'feelings' which is based on nothing but feelings and your culture of victimhood. Not statistics, not reality, just your irrational emotions.

1. Indeed I did. The average unemployment rate was at 7.63% from 1966 - 2019. That is where I got my 7% from. 

2. Bull. I am not telling you or anyone else who to hire. Hire a pig to clean up the crumbs off your lunch room floor if you want too. Your Somali immigration minister wants to label all refugees as "economic refugees" as they should be called because most if not all of those refugees illegally entering Canada are not real refugees at all. They are economic refugees. Most have no skills at all and most that have already entered Canada illegally are collecting welfare these days. They have no skills and those unskilled people no doubt will get to stay here in Canada and no doubt they will raise the unemployment level for years. I mean that if this idiot IM is going to bring in as many refugees that this Somali guy wants to bring in I can see the unemployment numbers even getting higher. With the advancement of more technology every day in the working place the government and even you will have to lay off people and they will no doubt go on the unemployment list. Massive immigration will not be good for the economy if it is allowed to continue on. Anyone looking for a job today should go try to get a job at EI because they will have a job for life very soon. 

3. Of course there is no country on earth that has a zero unemployment rate. Get real will you. Why do you think that bringing in hundreds of thousands of new immigrants every year is going to help with the unemployment in Canada. So far it has done nothing to eliminate unemployment. Probably in time it could only get worse. Only time will tell. 

I cannot blame non white immigrants for anything. I blame our dumb and stupid politicians like Trudeau and that Somali guy and the dummy people that listen to them for the mess that they are creating and trying to turn this country into an environmental holocaust. They keep trying to tell us that the environment in Canada is in trouble but yet they want to bring in hundreds of thousands of new immigrants every year to wreck the Canadian environment even more. New immigrants are not the problem. Our Canadian politicians are the problem. 

4. Am I not allowed to have "feelings" about what is going on in this country? Am I not allowed to want to save my culture and race from being taken over by dozens of other alien and incompatible cultures and religions? You are the one that runs on "feelings" and emotions and foolish politically correct talk. I run on common sense and logic which is sadly missing in Canada these days. Political correctness has gone mad in this country. Immigration in this country has become a taboo and sacred cow subject that we must not be allowed to discuss or debate on at all. And this is why I have a problem with immigration and the massive amount of new immigrants coming to this country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many feelings, so little information... Can the snowflakes on here please just punch your pillows instead of dumping your personal issues on here?

 

Thanks, from people who value discussion...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

So many feelings, so little information... Can the snowflakes on here please just punch your pillows instead of dumping your personal issues on here?

 

Thanks, from people who value discussion...

It's the creation of new "issues" here that this website was created for and is all about. Do you think that this website was created just for you and to give you a platform for your opinions and points of view on your "issues" or "feelings" only, not that you have created all that many issues here all that much? Must be afraid of something, I guess. You sure do show that you have a lot of emotional touchy-touchy feelings. Calling members here like me uneducated or a bottom feeder only tells me that you are not here to debate but just to attack and insult people whom you disagree with. It sure is starting to look like trolls really do exist. Hey, you never know, eh? :D

It sure looks to me like you do not value freedom of others speech one bit. Just saying. 

 

 

 

Edited by taxme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, taxme said:

It's the creation of new "issues" here that this website was created for and is all about. Do you think that this website was created just for you and to give you a platform for your opinions and points of view on your "issues" or "feelings" only 

No.  I don't come here with my *personal* issues. If you have daddy issues, mommy issues, manliness issues go punch your pillow as I said.  Nobody cares.

Come here with facts and information to discuss actual things.  I don't come crying here like a snowflake about my feelings.  What the hell happened to  the alt-right lately ?  It's turning into The Oprah Winfrey show.

For example: If you don't like Trudeau - maybe list some hard REASONS instead of just because you don't know what to do with your man-crush...

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

No.  I don't come here with my *personal* issues. If you have daddy issues, mommy issues, manliness issues go punch your pillow as I said.  Nobody cares.

Come here with facts and information to discuss actual things.  I don't come crying here like a snowflake about my feelings.  What the hell happened to  the alt-right lately ?  It's turning into The Oprah Winfrey show.

For example: If you don't like Trudeau - maybe list some hard REASONS instead of just because you don't know what to do with your man-crush...

 

Internet psychologist from Toronto . . . . how nice for the rest of us.

115 days until the Federal Election . . . .be sure to vote !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Internet psychologist from Toronto . . . . how nice for the rest of us.

Believe me, I wish I wasn't such a professional.  You're welcome.

 

Trudeau or Scheer will lose.  Don't cry either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Believe me, I wish I wasn't such a professional.  You're welcome.

 

Trudeau or Scheer will lose.  Don't cry either way.

Did you wet your diaper with that one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

No.  I don't come here with my *personal* issues. If you have daddy issues, mommy issues, manliness issues go punch your pillow as I said.  Nobody cares.

Come here with facts and information to discuss actual things.  I don't come crying here like a snowflake about my feelings.  What the hell happened to  the alt-right lately ?  It's turning into The Oprah Winfrey show.

For example: If you don't like Trudeau - maybe list some hard REASONS instead of just because you don't know what to do with your man-crush...

 

I do come here with issues because there are plenty of issues to talk about. Just because you have no issues to want to talk about does not mean that others do not. I have issues with some here who think that just because they went to university think they know all. I won't mention any names right now. I have news for you, lefty. No one cares what you have to say either. 

I come here with plenty of facts and plenty of information. The problem with you is that you do not want to believe that maybe those facts or information shown is true. You are obviously not a conservative and therefore anytime a conservative or a conservative website has something to say that is factual you are ready to attack them without any proof that what they are saying is false. Some leftist lieberal media or website tells you that it is false so therefore it must be false to you.

You sure do come crying and whining here about what others have to say all the time that you do not agree with and then show just how educated you think you are by insulting them. If I am hurting your precious little snowflake feelings at times well too bad for you. Boo-hoo. The question that needs to be really asked here is what the hell is going on with the alt-left lately. They appear to have become nothing more than a bunch of communist censors. Canada is turning into an Oprah Winfrey leftist liberal show of communist censors. 

I despise Trudeau because he has made an ass of this country. One reason is that he is not even man enough to talk to the Chinese leader over the two Canadians that the commie leader put in his communist gulag over false allegations of spying. Your feminist pro Muslim terrorist hero asked Trump to talk to the Chinese communist leader for him and asked for Trump's help to try and get those two Canadians out of the Chinese gulag. It is for sure that the Chinese communist leader would never dare try and do that to two Americans. Trump would have his head. Canada has a wimp and an idiot of a prime mistake running and ruling over and ruining a once great country into the ground despite what the leftist liberal media and other leftist liberal outfits have to say that all is great in Canada. The other reason is that king Trudeau went and bought off the Canadian media with money tax dollar bribes. All the leftist liberal Canadian media in Canada took him up on the offer. The Canadian news media is now a controlled Pravda media. News media outlets like The Rebel and other conservative outlets have been pretty much barred from being allowed to question his royal dip chit. There is plenty more to report on this fool that I dislike but I think that you have two good reasons already as to why I dislike that fool. 

"Mancrush" my ass. It is for sure that I do not have a mancrush for you. So, how many gay prides have you attended lately? Just wondering. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...