Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Ewall87

Where do you stand on this upcoming Fall election?

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Ewall87 said:

There’s been a lot of controversy of this upcoming Fall election. If you’re in the West, you absolutely cannot believe that Trudeau has a chance of re-election. Curious to see how a poll would look without mainstream media influence.

Poll: Where do you stand on this upcoming Fall election?

 

 

89724158-9B0E-43F3-946E-370786A3081F.png

I will be voting for Maxine Bernier of The People's Party of Canada. A real and true conservative party. To vote for Trudeau would be a disaster for Canada. Canada as we know it yesterday will be toast for sure. Scheer is a liberal in conservative clothing and he will bring Canada to that disaster but it will be done a bit slower. Both are politically correct politicians. Both are for multiculturalism and massive non-western immigration. But if Bernier cannot make it than I hope Scheer does. The slower communism takes over this country the better for us all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Trudeau all the way, with crisis comes opportunity, chaos is a ladder.

Burn in Hell, Cuckservative Party of Canada.

I am fast thinking like you. But I would want to give Canada one more chance to make Canada great again. I believe that conservative Bernier can do it. Otherwise,  I will join your club and hopefully can become your vice president. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will be voting for Maxine Bernier of The People's Party of Canada. A real and true conservative party.

Voting for Maxime and splitting the Conservative vote is a guaranteed path to another Trudeau majority.   Sorry, I'm not there.

33 minutes ago, taxme said:

But if Bernier cannot make it than I hope Scheer does.

Bernier won't... and Scheer won't either without conservative support and votes.  I'm not a big fan of Scheer, but he has by far the best chance to defeat Trudeau's Liberals.  Compromise is a hard thing for some to embrace, but it's a big country with very diverse regional values.  Taking a hard line on anything won't win an election in this country, which is why all our leaders are mushy.

I'd vote for an inanimate carbon rod before I would do anything to help Trudeau's chance of another mandate.  Disaster is an understatement.

In rod we trust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, taxme said:

I am fast thinking like you. But I would want to give Canada one more chance to make Canada great again. I believe that conservative Bernier can do it. Otherwise,  I will join your club and hopefully can become your vice president. Lol. 

Spot already taken. Once Lucy pulls the football away from you, burning you yet again, perhaps you'll join us. Vive le Quebec libre!

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Spiderfish said:

Voting for Maxime and splitting the Conservative vote is a guaranteed path to another Trudeau majority.   Sorry, I'm not there.

Bernier won't... and Scheer won't either without conservative support and votes.  I'm not a big fan of Scheer, but he has by far the best chance to defeat Trudeau's Liberals.  Compromise is a hard thing for some to embrace, but it's a big country with very diverse regional values.  Taking a hard line on anything won't win an election in this country, which is why all our leaders are mushy.

I'd vote for an inanimate carbon rod before I would do anything to help Trudeau's chance of another mandate.  Disaster is an understatement.

In rod we trust.

Remember during the last American election where all the American media and the Hollywood entertainment industry were saying that Hillary would win the election. Trump had no chance. Remember? If all conservatives teamed up together Bernier could have a chance and could possibly be our next PM of Canada. I too am a bit concerned about splitting the vote but I am willing to bite the bullet and take my chances and see what happens. Hey, you never know, eh?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Spot already taken. Once Lucy pulls the football away from you, burning you yet again, perhaps you'll join us. Vive le Quebec libre!

I have already joined the many thousands of Anglophone Canadians that cannot wait for day when we all hear those four words "vive le quebec libre". Good riddance to bad rubbish. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trudeau has met all my expectations....and of course my expectations were very low. He does shine under certain conditions, like when journalists fawn over him and ask idiotic questions about his socks or other nonsense. It is  true that he is primarily just a puppet. Now it appears Gerald Butts is back on the scene from his (temporary) resignation and will be pulling the strings once again.

I'll likely vote Conservative but I can't rule out Bernier either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the Canadian system is more akin to the British than the American system how do you draw the boundaries of the constituencies or ridings as I think you call them in Canada? 

Is there some boundary-commission like in the UK and if there is is it trusted to be honest? 

Or do the states, or provinces as you call the subordinate units of your federal system, get the number of seats given to them based on the population and the provinces can draw the boundaries as they see fit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ironstone said:

Trudeau has met all my expectations....and of course my expectations were very low. He does shine under certain conditions, like when journalists fawn over him and ask idiotic questions about his socks or other nonsense. It is  true that he is primarily just a puppet. Now it appears Gerald Butts is back on the scene from his (temporary) resignation and will be pulling the strings once again.

I'll likely vote Conservative but I can't rule out Bernier either.

By globalist Trudeau bringing back Butts into the liberal fold should show us all now the contempt that this prime mistake of Canada has for we the people. The liberals must be desperate to bring that fool back. I have been asking for a very long time now to any liberals here as to what has King Trudeau done since in office to try and make Canada great? So far, no replies. 

I am a bit afraid that Trudeau could get back in power if the conservative vote is split. I would hope that between both conservative party's they both could form a minority government between them which would give Bernier more exposure and give Bernier a chance to try and promote and implement some or most of his conservative programs and agendas. I am high on Hopium that those who voted for globalist Trudeau in the last election will have smartened up and will give him the bloody boot that he deserves and they give support to one or the other conservative party's. I have to vote for Bernier no matter what happens. Feminist Trudeau must go. Conservative male masculine toxicity must survive and continue on. My opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my riding, the Liberal candidate will probably glide to victory, so my only hope is to try to persuade her to think more independently and not to blindly tow the party line. We'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, -TSS- said:

As the Canadian system is more akin to the British than the American system how do you draw the boundaries of the constituencies or ridings as I think you call them in Canada? 

Is there some boundary-commission like in the UK and if there is is it trusted to be honest? 

Yes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Conservatives win I'm all-in, I hope we can make this thing work.

If Trudeau wins, burn the Maple Leaf. I'll be a die-hard separatist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If the Conservatives win I'm all-in, I hope we can make this thing work.

If Trudeau wins, burn the Maple Leaf. I'll be a die-hard separatist.

I would have happily burned it in either case decades ago myself.

The only thing that might give me pause to reconsider would be a Green majority but that's pretty unlikely so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, eyeball said:

I would have happily burned it in either case decades ago myself.

The only thing that might give me pause to reconsider would be a Green majority but that's pretty unlikely so...

Elizabeth May? The woman who said that "Omar Khadr has more class than the whole fucking Cabinet"? Lmao. Her chance at being accepted by the mainstream is over. Her toadies are just too dumb to know it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 9:47 PM, ironstone said:

Trudeau has met all my expectations....and of course my expectations were very low. He does shine under certain conditions, like when journalists fawn over him and ask idiotic questions about his socks or other nonsense. It is  true that he is primarily just a puppet. Now it appears Gerald Butts is back on the scene from his (temporary) resignation and will be pulling the strings once again.

I'll likely vote Conservative but I can't rule out Bernier either.

Butts coming back is a slap in the face for all canadians. And todays polls tell you the opposite. Trudeau will be wiped out in Oct. A Lot of women feel totally insulted by this man. And so do the natives and military. And the young potheads have thier legal weed and will not be leaving the b basement this time.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Elizabeth May? The woman who said that "Omar Khadr has more class than the whole fucking Cabinet"? Lmao. Her chance at being accepted by the mainstream is over. Her toadies are just too dumb to know it.

That's an even better reason to vote for her. Thanks for that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Elizabeth May? The woman who said that "Omar Khadr has more class than the whole fucking Cabinet"? Lmao. Her chance at being accepted by the mainstream is over. Her toadies are just too dumb to know it.

You don't think her plan to change every single building in Canada over to electric power within ten years will be a big vote getter?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Argus said:

You don't think her plan to change every single building in Canada over to electric power within ten years will be a big vote getter?

Lol. She’s an angry, drunk AOC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trudeau wins a majority, this country is doomed. We are doomed already just after 4 yrs. We need the cons to clean up the mess again.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:01 PM, taxme said:

I have already joined the many thousands of Anglophone Canadians that cannot wait for day when we all hear those four words "vive le quebec libre". Good riddance to bad rubbish. :lol:

You should get your inspiration from the 1995's love-in and do a basta-in! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...