Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Ewall87

Does Maxime Bernier's PPC stand a chance?

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I encourage posters here to stick to the subject and get over their obsessions with me.

I can't help it Bubber, your so nice, but then there's the liberal part , it's kind of like knowing someone who needs an exorcism to free you from all the evil that being a liberal brings...

Edited by Army Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Argus said:

I don't care what she says. I don't take economic or scientific advise from children, even if they're not emotionally unstable.

You didn't answer the question. Why would that be?

Because it's irrelevant? 

You don't have to agree with her and you're free to say why. Changing the subject to her parents or her mental health just strikes me as pathetic is all. If you're comfortable with that approach to debating, go crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BubberMiley said:

Because it's irrelevant? 

You don't have to agree with her and you're free to say why. Changing the subject to her parents or her mental health just strikes me as pathetic is all. If you're comfortable with that approach to debating, go crazy.

No one is paying attention to what she says. She's being held aloft as a symbol. Thus it's quite relevant to point out how sordid it is to hold her aloft, or even to create her as that symbol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Argus said:

No one is paying attention to what she says. She's being held aloft as a symbol. Thus it's quite relevant to point out how sordid it is to hold her aloft, or even to create her as that symbol

I think what you're doing is more sordid. And it doesn't even make any sense because if no one is paying attention to her, why are you even talking about her? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

It's not about me. fake army guy. Or you.

It is about you bubber, you and how you can shrug everything Justin has done, like it was all normal.......….and look who is getting into the personal side of things...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does Bernier saying rude things about little girls have to do with Trudeau or my support of him? Try and focus on the topic, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It`s not too hard to believe that she is a naive child being exploited and manipulated which captures just how depraved and unwise our culture has become, so much so that Piers Corbyn (brother of Jeremey Corbyn) doesn`t hold anything back,  saying:

Listening to an ignorant brainwashed child is deranged. I am an actual scientist of physics Meteorology, astrophysics and climate and say Greta Thunberg is wrong and suffers mental abuse by manipulative adults.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/25/greta-thunberg-ignorant-brainwashed-child-abused-adults-says-corbyns-brother-9315481/

Greta Thunberg is a half-formed adult whose objectivity is flawed by an obssessive compulsion about one subject: climate change. Her insensitivity in relation to social interaction further blanks out her ability to process data that disagrees with her belief system….for to do so causes all sufferers from this syndrome to suffer from acute anxiety.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, scribblet said:

It`s not too hard to believe that she is a naive child being exploited and manipulated which captures just how depraved and unwise our culture has become, so much so that Piers Corbyn (brother of Jeremey Corbyn) doesn`t hold anything back,  saying:

Listening to an ignorant brainwashed child is deranged. I am an actual scientist of physics Meteorology, astrophysics and climate and say Greta Thunberg is wrong and suffers mental abuse by manipulative adults.’

I feel sorry for people in Piers Corbyn's situation. It must suck to hold a degree in a specific science and then have a bunch of hairdressers, baristas, bikini waxers, nail technicians (lol), and people with liberal arts degrees constantly trying to edumicate you on your own field of expertise, just armed with quotes from AOC on CNN. "The original genius who correctly predicted, way back in 1980, that 'we would all be flooded by 1999' is now saying that we'll be flooded by 2040 unless we stop drilling for our own gas and oil. We need to import all of our from Saudi Arabia or we're doomed!."

It's like being a pro quarterback and you can't set foot in public without some random dude telling you what you need to do to win your game this Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in the 80s Time Magazine was predicting an ice age...   Way too much hysteria and alarmism which feeds into a person`s phobias, as in Greta`s issues.  The alarmists and cultists would do better and attract more people to their cause if they toned it down focusing on how to build and manage infrastructure for the future.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 6:48 AM, Michael Hardner said:

4. The Paris accord does take on major emitters.  Carbon Tax is one approach of many.  This is enough of a risk that it needs to be turned around.  Forget about 15 months, the IPCC focuses on this century and that seems reasonable.  

You’re either grossly misinformed or lying.  The biggest emitters, India, China, have until 2030 to start reducing emissions.  That’s hardly taking them on.  Furthermore, there are absolutely no repercussions if they don’t.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again Bernier completely correct on his assertion of the UN.  It’s really undeniable anymore.  Don’t be a denier!

993EE294-A3D6-427D-B064-D4B3F3CFAC5C.jpeg

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shady said:

You’re either grossly misinformed or lying.  The biggest emitters, India, China, have until 2030 to start reducing emissions.  That’s hardly taking them on.  Furthermore, there are absolutely no repercussions if they don’t.

'Take on' is ambiguous wording.  I mean it to be 'include' not 'pick a fight with'.  But let me look into the details - can you give a link so that I be better informed as to how they're treated ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 12:29 PM, Michael Hardner said:

'Take on' is ambiguous wording.  I mean it to be 'include' not 'pick a fight with'.  But let me look into the details - can you give a link so that I be better informed as to how they're treated ?

Why would you make assertions regarding the Paris Accord without knowing the actual details?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 3:57 PM, BubberMiley said:

What does Bernier saying rude things about little girls have to do with Trudeau or my support of him? Try and focus on the topic, please.

Why do you even care, your not voting for him, shit your not concerned with what Justin does why are you so concerned what Max says....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Why do you even care, your not voting for him, shit your not concerned with what Justin does why are you so concerned what Max says....

I'm not sure if that was a question or an assemblage of random words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The local PPC candidate came to my door and spoke to me directly. 

We were good like dat, we got along great,

I'm switching my vote from the Liberals to the Parti Populaire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in this political climate he sadly has no chance as the liberal media and the liberals in general are doing there best to suppress the voice of true conservatives for example here is how many candidates each party has as you can see the liberals have and mad max 314 a big jump in candidates infact number 2 in terms of candidates yet maxime has not been allowed to take part in the debates and ppc ads are being taken down and the constant attacks by the cbc and other media agency's there is unfortunately just too many  liberal forces doing eveything to stop the ppc so unfortunately until the liberal censorship stops the ppc will not be able to win

View image on Twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another example of Liberal democracy in action....like Justin has anything to fear from MAX, one would have thought he would be encouraging him decreasing Scheers votes..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Another example of Liberal democracy in action....like Justin has anything to fear from MAX, one would have thought he would be encouraging him decreasing Scheers votes..

Democracy is simply a peaceful transfer of power, what you get from democracy is that you don't have a civil war.

That's it.  That's all democracy is.   That's what the Greeks passed down to us.

If there is a peaceful transfer of power by Parliamentary Supremacy, that is all that democracy demands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 6:44 AM, Shady said:

Once again Bernier completely correct on his assertion of the UN.  It’s really undeniable anymore.  Don’t be a denier!

993EE294-A3D6-427D-B064-D4B3F3CFAC5C.jpeg

The UN is full of sick jokes like that. The people who sit in most of those types of positions come from winner countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. 

Canada shouldn't support the UN imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The UN is full of sick jokes like that. The people who sit in most of those types of positions come from winner countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. 

Canada shouldn't support the UN imo. 

You're saying you want Canada to withdraw from the United Nations General Assembly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

You're saying you want Canada to withdraw from the United Nations General Assembly?

I’m saying that we should no longer provide peacekeepers and we should stop giving them money. The UN is a farce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...