Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
xul

The Spectacular of Peaceful Protest in Hong Kong

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, xul said:

Maybe you should go to US and teach their police how to treat their citizens who don't obey police officers' orders.
 

haha, you should read less CCTV news. Give Chinese have right to bear arms, right to freedom of press, right to ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, xul said:

Unbelievable!  Finally mob protesters have achieved something...

"Hotel rates cheaper than flat rents in Hong Kong"

 

Will you visit HK when this are happening?

Webp.net-resizeimage-11-1.jpg

6577a28e-abe7-11e9-a61f-bc570b50c4e7_ima

1563901089_7240.jpg

https://streamable.com/60hu3

D_fdt9yVAAE473-.jpg

D_fdzHEUwAUMZwX.jpg

D_fd0k6VUAA-qbb.jpg

hongkong-protest-sept22-main1-750.ashx?h

800x-1.jpg

 

there was no protester here, the cops just came out and  threw the tear gas bomb on the street

cops search every MTR, Bus, Train, after the peaceful protest 

 

 

 

As I said, are you dare to post the whole story start from June? 

BTW, do you get 10 cents when you are posting on holiday

Edited by egghead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, egghead said:

Will you visit HK when this are happening?

Hell no. I wouldn't even visit Queen and Spadina, when this are happening!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

September 29 Weekend Routine

Masked International Black-shirt Brigades...I have to admit, without the violent part, watching these protesters is quite entertaining...LOL

I mean, stupidity sometimes entertains people...

Black shirts mob: I'm true Hongkie

White shirts mob: I'm true Hongkie

Panda: I'm black and white shirt, I represent both of you....LOL

 

Edited by xul
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally a mob protester got shot by police.

In the BBC's video, a group of mobs  chased a police officer, pinned him on the ground and beat him by long steel bars. Then two riot police officers arrived and drew their guns. It seems like the officers didn't intend to fire the gun but only to deter the mobs. But one idiotic mob waved his steel bar and hit an officer's right arm which hold the gun then the gun misfired and hit the mob's chest.

This morning when I watched the BBC video clip, it contained a slow motion video clip. It clearly showed that the mob's steel bar hit the officer's arm first and resulted the gun misfired. But this evening when I come back home, BBC has already edited off the slow motion part so viewers couldn't see clearly that it was the mob who triggered the gun and got himself a shot.

But the original video has already been downloaded by many Youtubers, so someone re-uploaded it again:

From BBC's original 10X slow motion video, you can clear see the steel bar hit the officer's arm first then the gun fired a split second later.

This morning, for a time being, I and other many viewers of BBC thought that mainstream media had finally stopped broadcasting fake news...

Anyway, BBC's video is still more truthful than Global News's. Global News intentionally blurred the muzzle of the gun so viewers couldn't see when the gun was fired. Global News also edited off the mobs beating a police officer scene, so to make mobs look more like "pro-democracy protesters".....

 

Edited by xul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, Beijing was catching fire too..........just in different ways...LOL

But these mob protesters won't see this. Though they have freedom to see different points of view to compare which kind of fire is better, but they just refuse to use it. This is why democracy and freedom have failed in many places in the world.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 5:33 PM, xul said:

Finally a mob protester got shot by police.

In the BBC's video, a group of mobs  chased a police officer, pinned him on the ground and beat him by long steel bars. Then two riot police officers arrived and drew their guns. It seems like the officers didn't intend to fire the gun but only to deter the mobs. But one idiotic mob waved his steel bar and hit an officer's right arm which hold the gun then the gun misfired and hit the mob's chest.

This morning when I watched the BBC video clip, it contained a slow motion video clip. It clearly showed that the mob's steel bar hit the officer's arm first and resulted the gun misfired. But this evening when I come back home, BBC has already edited off the slow motion part so viewers couldn't see clearly that it was the mob who triggered the gun and got himself a shot.

But the original video has already been downloaded by many Youtubers, so someone re-uploaded it again:

From BBC's original 10X slow motion video, you can clear see the steel bar hit the officer's arm first then the gun fired a split second late

This morning, for a time being, I and other many viewers of BBC thought that mainstream media had finally stopped broadcasting fake news...

Now, this comment worth one lunch.  Do you know the gun laws on HK PC?

And, that was not steel bar. It was a PVC tube. cops chnaged it to steel bar; so no 5 cent for you this time

 

Edited by egghead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 12:08 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

German Americans are the largest ethnic group in the U.S. population....long before WW2...Germany is considered a "western" nation.

It was the Americans and Commonwealth that helped China with a very big problem (Japanese Imperial Army & Navy).

PLA on American Dodge, GMC CCKW 2.5 Ton Trucks and P-51 Mustangs in the first national day military parade on Oct 1, 1949.....I suppose Chairman Mao would not thank US for these gifts. Nowadays, some Chinese internet media joke that except soldiers, only those horses were made in China. Even these soldiers' uniforms were also made in USA.

 

It's also very interesting to see PLA's modernization via the national day parades:

On Oct. 1, 1954, made-in-USSR replaced made-in-USA

Oct 1, 1959, most equipment were made-in-China

On Oct. 1, 1969, during the Great Cultural Revolution, unarmed PLA soldiers waving Chairman Mao's red books marched along Chang An Street. This must be the most peaceful military parade in human history....LOL

Oct 1, 1984, Beijing city was covered by thick fog and clouds. An officer of US military attache in Beijing prematurely told CNN kind that PLAAF wouldn't appear in sky since its aircraft were too technologically backward.  An hour later, the whole world astonishingly saw PLAAF's old J-7 (Chinese non radar version of MiG-21) and other planes flew though thick fogs over Tian An Men square.....Years later, A PLA officer revealed that the US officer wasn't mistaken on PLAAF's ability but due to some sheer luck, PLAAF found a clear gap between two layers of clouds and flew through it.

Oct 1, 1999, after being neglected for 14 years during Deng Xiaopine's rule, PLA only had a few new weapons to show the public. 

Oct 1, 2009, dawn of PLA's modernization

July 30, 2017, PLA's 90 years birthday parade

Oct. 1, 2019, the latest national day parade

 

Edited by xul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carrie Lam announced law to ban face masks in protests.

I'm not sure it would work. Mobs don't fear laws, they just fear bullets. In the BBC video which police shot the mob, most mobs fled when police pointed gun to them. One mob even threw his steel stick onto ground. The mob who got the shot was the bravest, LOL, the most brainless one of them.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xul you are a strong supporter of the current Chinese government regime in Peking so I doubt any opposition would be seen by you as justified for any reason. What you think is criminal Canadians brought up in democracy  probably call protesting.  Having a police officer shoot a protester in his stomach with a hand gun we find unprofessional. Our police are not perfect in riots and have made serious mistakes but they don't pull out hand-guns and shoot people in the stomach as a general rule. Our police use tasers, water cannons,  pepper spray, foam, noise cannons, batons and have  been taught to walk in a steady unison with shields up and tapping on the shield. I think there are better ways to deal with protesters and your police make things worse as they break line and lose control of their emotions from what I can see. Riot police need to stay almost robotic like because when their ranks are broken and they split into isolated one on one fights with street protesters nothing good can come of it.  The crowd control techniques suck from what I see on t.v.

I think your government does not understand that people in Hong Kong were brought up with a democratic system and your government's attempt to crush them from expressing opinions  as if they are Tibetans probably is not going to work. When your government announced the above no masks policy  all it did was compel people to put on masks and go outside. They clearly do not understand psychology and the Aesop's fable or their own history of Taoism or comments from  Lao Tzu or Confucius about balance. 

You are aware of the Aesop's fable where the Wind incites the Sun into a contest to see who could get the human's coat off faster. The wind blew and blew and all the human did was hold on to the coat tighter. Then the Sun shined down warmly and the human quickly took off his coat. I am not sure your Communist comrades  get that and would be better off looking to see how their ancestors avoided certain disputes. Your centralized government fears opposition. I understand why. In a country of almost 2 billion opposition could cause a lot of damage and its far easier to be democratic with only 40 million people like in Canada. I get that. I really do, but your government and its attempt to treat Hong Kong citizens like ants they should crush is not going to work. You have a deeply engrained tradition of democracy in Hong Kong that can not be erased by shooting people or driving tanks over them.

However if there is anything I do know about your government having had the pleasure of knowing some people in your government, you do not appreciate any input from anyone outside your country about how to resolve disputes and bristle at the words "human rights" or "freedom" so I doubt you will care what anyone says and see this as a bunch of criminals to crush.

The Mao suit and display of military power, that is the sign of a weak government. A strong person doesn't need to show off their missiles. Its nothing more then a bunch of men with penis size anxiety trying to look bigger than they are. What the hell happened to  a country so rich in literate and sheer genius in its Taoism, and other disciplines  that it needs to symbolize itself now by goosesteps and missiles. Since when does a civilization that is so aware of martial discipline and turned it into an art form  ignore the most  basic rule of martial arts which is not to resist on coming force, but calmly with focus step to one side and push it by? How does a civilization abandon that and instead hide behind tanks and missiles?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 6:37 PM, Rue said:

Xul you are a strong supporter of the current Chinese government regime in Peking so I doubt any opposition would be seen by you as justified for any reason. What you think is criminal Canadians brought up in democracy  probably call protesting.  Having a police officer shoot a protester in his stomach with a hand gun we find unprofessional. Our police are not perfect in riots and have made serious mistakes but they don't pull out hand-guns and shoot people in the stomach as a general rule. Our police use tasers, water cannons,  pepper spray, foam, noise cannons, batons and have  been taught to walk in a steady unison with shields up and tapping on the shield. I think there are better ways to deal with protesters and your police make things worse as they break line and lose control of their emotions from what I can see. Riot police need to stay almost robotic like because when their ranks are broken and they split into isolated one on one fights with street protesters nothing good can come of it.  The crowd control techniques suck from what I see on t.v.

I think your government does not understand that people in Hong Kong were brought up with a democratic system and your government's attempt to crush them from expressing opinions  as if they are Tibetans probably is not going to work. When your government announced the above no masks policy  all it did was compel people to put on masks and go outside. They clearly do not understand psychology and the Aesop's fable or their own history of Taoism or comments from  Lao Tzu or Confucius about balance. 

You are aware of the Aesop's fable where the Wind incites the Sun into a contest to see who could get the human's coat off faster. The wind blew and blew and all the human did was hold on to the coat tighter. Then the Sun shined down warmly and the human quickly took off his coat. I am not sure your Communist comrades  get that and would be better off looking to see how their ancestors avoided certain disputes. Your centralized government fears opposition. I understand why. In a country of almost 2 billion opposition could cause a lot of damage and its far easier to be democratic with only 40 million people like in Canada. I get that. I really do, but your government and its attempt to treat Hong Kong citizens like ants they should crush is not going to work. You have a deeply engrained tradition of democracy in Hong Kong that can not be erased by shooting people or driving tanks over them.

However if there is anything I do know about your government having had the pleasure of knowing some people in your government, you do not appreciate any input from anyone outside your country about how to resolve disputes and bristle at the words "human rights" or "freedom" so I doubt you will care what anyone says and see this as a bunch of criminals to crush.

The Mao suit and display of military power, that is the sign of a weak government. A strong person doesn't need to show off their missiles. Its nothing more then a bunch of men with penis size anxiety trying to look bigger than they are. What the hell happened to  a country so rich in literate and sheer genius in its Taoism, and other disciplines  that it needs to symbolize itself now by goosesteps and missiles. Since when does a civilization that is so aware of martial discipline and turned it into an art form  ignore the most  basic rule of martial arts which is not to resist on coming force, but calmly with focus step to one side and push it by? How does a civilization abandon that and instead hide behind tanks and missiles?

 

Rue my friend, you wrote a lot and assumed too much. I have told you before that you need to provide proofs to support your allegation. For example, Canadian police even shot people in his home when the officer felt being threatened.

Canadian police officer even shoots his fellow officer....LOL

You said Canadian police never shot a rioter by a gun. But you need provide that your so-called rioter is the same as the mob rioter whom the HK officer was dealing with. If your so-called Canadian rioter is just as civilized as this, I doubt HK police would even bother to do anything upon her:

You need to understand that what kind of weapon a police officer is suppose to use depends on what kind of threat he is dealing with. In the third video above, the woman didn't carry any weapon and didn't attack police, so tear gas is supposed a proper method (I suppose she still violated law by performing an unpermitted rally like those so-called peaceful protesters in HK). In the first video, the police officer claimed the victim pointed a rife at him, so RCMP justified the police officer's action of using deadly force to stop him: 

 

 

I'm not sure if you are a novelist or even a poet because I find you are very good on writing long and emotion-filled articles but never tried to do some research to get some facts to support what you write in the article. For example, when you used "your government" on me you even didn't know or do any research on the political-system difference between China mainland and HK. I suggest you to do the research from Carrie Lam first if you want, to find under which country's rule she joined HK government; the law which she just used yesterday to get around legislative council to declare mask ban was made by which country and how absurd it is that you assume under this country's rule Hongkies still had any democracy since this country's governor had such kind of power;  and when Carrie Lam gave up her which country's citizenship for running for HK's top official post....

I guess you may argue: but Carrie Lam used to bend to Beijing's will...

For answering the question, I suppose you know this guy, know his country is an independent country and his presidency isn't appointed by China. So please consider: if this guy doesn't want to fight China, for the reason that China is a great power, why should Carrie Lam fight against China? What would be good for HK if she did so?

 

I despise these protesters and mainstream media, not because they call themselves pro-democracy or pro-dictator, but because the ways they used to achieve their goals---lies, deceiving and violence against innocent people or those who don't agree with them. If you think the mainstream media only lie on things related to China or Russia you are wrong. They almost lie on everything. This is why you only find Trump supporters in Fox News audiences and Trump haters in CNN audiences. If they didn't lie, how could their audience be so divided? 

 

Edited by xul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Chinese employee of JPMorjan was punched by HK protesters outside of his office building.

At the beginning of the video, the victim was waiting outside of the building gate and using his cell phone, probably texting his colleagues that he couldn't get into the building because protesters blocked its entrance. Then some protesters approach him  and pointed their camera lens less than one foot from his face, obviously was offensive behavior since you could shoot nothing from an object with the size of a man and most camera lens even can not focus at such close distance. Then he asked one camera man to show him his journalist ID if he was a journalist. Then a senior man who obviously was his colleague came and guided him towards the entrance meanwhile the protesters shorted cockroach at him. The victim turned around and replied the protesters who insulted him with "we are all Chinese". When a white masked man intentionally closed the entrance door to let other protesters to punch him.

Years ago, some HK protesters sang "Chinese mainlanders are locusts to "welcome" tourists from mainland China.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, xul said:

A Chinese employee of JPMorjan was punched by HK protesters outside of his office building.

At the beginning of the video, the victim was waiting outside of the building gate and using his cell phone, probably texting his colleagues that he couldn't get into the building because protesters blocked its entrance. Then some protesters approach him  and pointed their camera lens less than one foot from his face, obviously was offensive behavior since you could shoot nothing from an object with the size of a man and most camera lens even can not focus at such close distance. Then he asked one camera man to show him his journalist ID if he was a journalist. Then a senior man who obviously was his colleague came and guided him towards the entrance meanwhile the protesters shorted cockroach at him. The victim turned around and replied the protesters who insulted him with "we are all Chinese". When a white masked man intentionally closed the entrance door to let other protesters to punch him.

 

 

 

 

First of all, why does he need to speak mandarin? That is an  offensive behavior :). He asks for it. Then, we have no idea who is the black T-shirt protester, may be he is a cop becasue cops like to change team all the time :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, egghead said:

First of all, why does he need to speak mandarin? That is an  offensive behavior :). He asks for it. Then, we have no idea who is the black T-shirt protester, may be he is a cop becasue cops like to change team all the time :)

 

messege received...and I have enlarged your words to let everyone to see it clearly....

Edited by xul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, xul said:

messege received...and I have enlarged to let everyone to see it clearly....

ya, you better let all your 5 cents buddy know that too. Speaking mandarin in public in HK is as dangerous as practicing religion in China. It is what it is. So, you are better speaking Cantonese or any foreign languages (English, French .....).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 10-06:

 

 

Though many people say Terminator: Salvation is a bad movie, I'm the one of a few who like it. I particularly like the John Connor Speech scene:

"If we attack tonight, our humanity is lost. Command wants us to fight like machines. They want us to make cold, calculated decisions. But we are not machines! And if we behave like them, then what is the point in winning?"

Unfortunately not everyone could understand these great words. Some people are so brainless that they even can not make cold, calculated decisions like machines. One day, they will end up like those old machines rotting in some dump yard. I guess some of them has already lived in the place like a dump yard. Should I feel no pity for them like I have no pity for machines in dump yards? I'm not sure.

E-WA_7241.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by xul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I found and watched this document video on YouTube, I really felt pity for these people, knowing what kind of fate awaited them.

But now I have second thoughts:

Since I didn't see the prequel of the video, I mean I didn't see how these people behaved during the time when they felt their US master would win the war,  my sympathy might be misplaced and these people might deserve what they would get....? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 6:58 PM, xul said:

Rue my friend, you wrote a lot and assumed too much. I have told you before that you need to provide proofs to support your allegation. For example, Canadian police even shot people in his home when the officer felt being threatened.

Canadian police officer even shoots his fellow officer....LOL

You said Canadian police never shot a rioter by a gun. But you need provide that your so-called rioter is the same as the mob rioter whom the HK officer was dealing with. If your so-called Canadian rioter is just as civilized as this, I doubt HK police would even bother to do anything upon her: (1)

You need to understand that what kind of weapon a police officer is suppose to use depends on what kind of threat he is dealing with. In the third video above, the woman didn't carry any weapon and didn't attack police, so tear gas is supposed a proper method (I suppose she still violated law by performing an unpermitted rally like those so-called peaceful protesters in HK). In the first video, the police officer claimed the victim pointed a rife at him, so RCMP justified the police officer's action of using deadly force to stop him: 

 

 

I'm not sure if you are a novelist or even a poet because I find you are very good on writing long and emotion-filled articles but never tried to do some research to get some facts to support what you write in the article. For example, when you used "your government" on me you even didn't know or do any research on the political-system difference between China mainland and HK. I suggest you to do the research from Carrie Lam first if you want, to find under which country's rule she joined HK government; the law which she just used yesterday to get around legislative council to declare mask ban was made by which country (2) and how absurd it is that you assume under this country's rule Hongkies still had any democracy since this country's governor had such kind of power;  and when Carrie Lam gave up her which country's citizenship for running for HK's top official post.... (3)

I guess you may argue: but Carrie Lam used to bend to Beijing's will...

For answering the question, I suppose you know this guy, know his country is an independent country and his presidency isn't appointed by China. So please consider: if this guy doesn't want to fight China, for the reason that China is a great power, why should Carrie Lam fight against China? What would be good for HK if she did so? (4)

 

I despise these protesters and mainstream media, not because they call themselves pro-democracy or pro-dictator, but because the ways they used to achieve their goals---lies, deceiving and violence against innocent people or those who don't agree with them. If you think the mainstream media only lie on things related to China or Russia you are wrong. They almost lie on everything. This is why you only find Trump supporters in Fox News audiences and Trump haters in CNN audiences. If they didn't lie, how could their audience be so divided? 

 

haha, I just don't know you are 5 cents or being stupid.

(1) Do you know there are different gun laws in NA, HK and China?  And, western countries have the system to let you fight the gov't, and I don't see that in China.

(2) That is a colony law; I remember it was only used at Hong Kong 1967 riots (go to do some reading)

(3) gave up what ????

(4) you are so wrong,  HKers don't want to fight China, HKers just want China leave them alone. 

BTW,  the red part don't make sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In one of the top-ranked HK university--The Chinese University of Hong Kong, protester students attacked the president of the university:

Everyday, these Kongkie protesters show the whole world how civilized people they are.....

The president of U told his students: "...some of you told me that you want to talk to me face to face, but I rarely see faces but mostly masks..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xul said:

In one of the top-ranked HK university--The Chinese University of Hong Kong, protester students attacked the president of the university:

Everyday, these Kongkie protesters show the whole world how civilized people they are.....

The president of U told his students: "...some of you told me that you want to talk to me face to face, but I rarely see faces but mostly masks..."

Do you know the whole story? If not, google "段崇智" "反送中" (try not to read the simplified chinese news). Unlike other university presidents, He did almost nothing in the whole movement. In the meeting, he said CU contacted all CU  students who had been in police custody, and few students pointed out it was not turth. Unlike others, I guess the presidents is not pro-china gov't. I believe he is ignorance.

Anyway post a better video (that is a hk gov't station video), it showed only few were wearing masks. C'mon,that was beyond stupid.

 

BTW, no 5 cents for you this time.

Edited by egghead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, xul said:

When I found and watched this document video on YouTube, I really felt pity for these people, knowing what kind of fate awaited them.

But now I have second thoughts:

Since I didn't see the prequel of the video, I mean I didn't see how these people behaved during the time when they felt their US master would win the war,  my sympathy might be misplaced and these people might deserve what they would get....? 

 

Did you miss your history class in your school? Did you know was really happening here? THAT WAS ALL YOUR CHINA ACTION

 

P.S. Hey, admin you are either completely clueless what was happened in south Asian in the 50 to 60 or you are stand with China. You are letting pro-China posters post "troll post" or fake news, but you will said that I was trolling them when I challenge them about the REAL history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StandWithHK said:

Did you miss your history class in your school? Did you know was really happening here? THAT WAS ALL YOUR CHINA ACTION

 

P.S. Hey, admin you are either completely clueless what was happened in south Asian in the 50 to 60 or you are stand with China. You are letting pro-China posters post "troll post" or fake news, but you will said that I was trolling them when I challenge them about the REAL history.

Xul has trolled the board with cut and paste of photos and I want to make it public I will file a complaint to the moderator who should have shut him down from doing that.

Excessive photos do not prove Xul's point. What they do show is he is very much a supporter of the Chinese government and has an agenda to smeer every single Hong Kong protester as a violent criminal.

He does not interestingly acknowledge or provide any pictures of the police engaging in violence nor will he explain why shooting a protester in the stomach is good police work.

Chinese communists and lets call them what they are, Chinese communists who support their government do not want people questioning its policies and believe freedom of speech is a crime subject to police action and jail. Why the surprise. The current regime was created by murdering 20 million Chinese and engaging in state violence against  any opposition which continues. China is a dictatorship controlled by a centralized  state entity that monitors and controls everything and fears any sign of individuality or questioning of its ruling centre.

Hong Kong citizens petrify the Chinese Commmunists who fear their desire for public speech and debate could overflow into the mainland and cause another revolution on the streets across China.

China is ripe for a revolution. Its masses are trapped with no upward mobility and a shrinking economy whole a tiny 2% control all its money.

China will have a revolution no matter how brutal it is with Hong Kong precisely because it has allowed is Communist Part to become corrupted and elite no different then the mandarins of the past it claimed to replace. Wearing a Mao suit doesn't make its leader a man of the people any more than it makes the fat boy in North Korea a man of the people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 5:58 PM, Rue said:

Xul has trolled the board with cut and paste of photos and I want to make it public I will file a complaint to the moderator who should have shut him down from doing that.

 

You do what ever you want. I bet you will get nothing but only disgrace to yourself.

Using personal attacks in an argument won't help anyone to win the debate.Playing victim or using baseless accusation against who has different opinion with you won't help your cause either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...