Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
QuebecOverCanada

Refugees; Germany close to economic cataclysm. Recession inbound.

Recommended Posts

Germany's economy just shrank, meaning Europe's biggest economy is 'teetering on the edge of recession'

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/germany-economy-shrinks-recession-us-china-trade-war-hits-exports-2019-8-1028444689

Germany has been the example of what Europe should strive for, socially and economically. It has been an example of tight control of their budget, a great economic recovery was initiated in the 1990s after the Berlin Wall fell, called the ten year plan, which made Germany not only rich, but powerful politically across Europe, being not only the richest, but also one of the largest and the most populated country of the continent. Germany cut through the 2008 crisis like a warm knife in butter. Germany was actually more powerful after 2008, than before. And in 2011, when Greece almost declared bankruptcy, Germany stood firm and demanded to be paid back, and Greece had to cut pensions and salaries by half to reach a deal with Germany so they could be refunded eventually. Germany was an almighty power, and if you had to cut your population's livelihood to pay them back, you had to. Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain, Italy all paid a huge toll for the European project to be concrete, as Germany leaving the EU, as it was a popular options in the early 2010s, would be an impossible loss to recover from. 

But in 2015, things changed with the manufactured refugee crisis in Syria. In only a year, by following corporate and establishment advice from the cosmopolitan bureaucrats and corporations, Germany allowed 1.5m illegal migrants to invade their country, without any knowledge of German, or any requirement whatsoever. Many illiterate, downright stupid people, criminals, terrorists, among regular people were welcomed without any verification of their actual upbringing and whereabouts. These migrants cost about $100B in the first 4 years of integration, and most of them never, ever got a job. But they sure got their welfare checks and had free housing and free food. 

These migrants cost Germany's top position of the EU as becoming one of the biggest wreck in the Western World, at risk of collapsing at any moment.

The Corporatists thought bringing in 1.5M people in a year would bring the wages down and bring profits up for their corporations... Well these migrants never went to Germany with the intent to work or to integrate.

The multiculturalist politicians thought bringing 1.5M people in a year would bring diversity. It did. It brought events like the massive rapes of Cologne, where 1000 women were sexually assaulted by migrants.

Now their economy is going to sh*t. And I'm just there, describing in my living room on my laptop, what happened to the EU's top power to become the huge mess it is.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not good....I can see a surge in popularity for the Far-Right.

 

 

Edited by J4L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, the article you posted said nothing about refugees.  It said it was due to decrease in exports due to escalating US-China trade war.

Germany recession?....REFUGEES!!  LOL c'mon.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This OP is misleading and the comment has nothing to do with the link posted. Complete false information....

Edited by kactus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey - misinformers gonna misinform folks.  The conventional wisdom is that the immigrant-hater-in-chief has started a trade war that is spooking the markets.  But why let a hate go to waste hm ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Hey - misinformers gonna misinform folks.  The conventional wisdom is that the immigrant-hater-in-chief has started a trade war that is spooking the markets.  But why let a hate go to waste hm ?

Trump will be defeated in 2020.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

They said that in 2016.  Don't underestimate the oaf.

I won't underestimate the "oafs". They will no doubt be voting for the demoncrats and they will make sure that they make their lives and everyone else's lives once again as miserable as hell and broke. Fools never learn from their mistake and sadly there are just too many fools in the world to try and educate. America and Canada and Germany are full of them. Those fools just need to keep listening to the likes of leftist liberal CNN and MSNBC and the CBC and those three alone will show them the way to poverty and hunger and joblessness. It will be good bye to all you people of British/European culture and time to welcome and start to embrace diversity and be replaced by cultures who will in the end be running their sorry asses. Germany is a prime example of what to do if one wants to destroy their country. Bring them all in by the hundreds of thousands every year and that should do the job. Hey, aren't they already doing that in Canada? Canada has gone just as nuts as Germany has. But when did the leftist liberals in Canada ever give a dam about Canada? The rest of the world is more important to those fools.  :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Germany's economy just shrank, meaning Europe's biggest economy is 'teetering on the edge of recession'

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/germany-economy-shrinks-recession-us-china-trade-war-hits-exports-2019-8-1028444689

Germany has been the example of what Europe should strive for, socially and economically. It has been an example of tight control of their budget, a great economic recovery was initiated in the 1990s after the Berlin Wall fell, called the ten year plan, which made Germany not only rich, but powerful politically across Europe, being not only the richest, but also one of the largest and the most populated country of the continent. Germany cut through the 2008 crisis like a warm knife in butter. Germany was actually more powerful after 2008, than before. And in 2011, when Greece almost declared bankruptcy, Germany stood firm and demanded to be paid back, and Greece had to cut pensions and salaries by half to reach a deal with Germany so they could be refunded eventually. Germany was an almighty power, and if you had to cut your population's livelihood to pay them back, you had to. Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain, Italy all paid a huge toll for the European project to be concrete, as Germany leaving the EU, as it was a popular options in the early 2010s, would be an impossible loss to recover from. 

But in 2015, things changed with the manufactured refugee crisis in Syria. In only a year, by following corporate and establishment advice from the cosmopolitan bureaucrats and corporations, Germany allowed 1.5m illegal migrants to invade their country, without any knowledge of German, or any requirement whatsoever. Many illiterate, downright stupid people, criminals, terrorists, among regular people were welcomed without any verification of their actual upbringing and whereabouts. These migrants cost about $100B in the first 4 years of integration, and most of them never, ever got a job. But they sure got their welfare checks and had free housing and free food. 

These migrants cost Germany's top position of the EU as becoming one of the biggest wreck in the Western World, at risk of collapsing at any moment.

The Corporatists thought bringing in 1.5M people in a year would bring the wages down and bring profits up for their corporations... Well these migrants never went to Germany with the intent to work or to integrate.

The multiculturalist politicians thought bringing 1.5M people in a year would bring diversity. It did. It brought events like the massive rapes of Cologne, where 1000 women were sexually assaulted by migrants.

Now their economy is going to sh*t. And I'm just there, describing in my living room on my laptop, what happened to the EU's top power to become the huge mess it is.

Canada is just as bad as Germany has become today. Millions of third world people were brought into Germany illegally without the German people's permission. Their politicians and the globalists created the illegal refugee mess in Germany today just like our Canadian politicians and their globalist masters, like Soros, are doing also in Canada today, and who do run and control our puppet on a string wimpy Canadian politicians. Since 2017 approx. 75,000 criminal illegal so called refugees entered Canada illegally, and they are still crossing illegally into Canada as I type away right now. Not to forget about the 30,000 so called Syrian refugees brought here by comrade Trudeau a few years ago.

But when we see with most Canadians today who see no problem with it just tells me that they do not really care all that much about Canada and it's present day culture. They must have an interest in wanting to have more refugees brought over to Canada. It can also be seen that corporations want more refugees who they then can pay lower ages or their is a replacement plan in place by our politicians to try and eliminate the British/European people and their culture in this once great country called Canada. What else can it be? Whatever it is Canada is no better off than Germany is today. We the taxpayer's are both stuck with a huge tax bill that we all have to pay off to the banksters who loan all the money to the politically correct politicians to cover those refugees expenses and whom we the Canadian taxpayer's have to pay back with interest in the end. But yet, like the German people, most Canadians still will not get it and probably never will. I guess that where or how or why their tax dollars are being blown every day is not all that much interest or important to them. Aw well, what more can be said. :(  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kactus said:

This OP is misleading and the comment has nothing to do with the link posted. Complete false information....

C'mon eh? There is no misleading here. It is all about those illegal refugees and the problems that those illegal refugees have brought to Germany. Legal and illegal so called refugees are costing the Canadian and German citizen's hundreds of billions of their tax dollars every year and are being wasted on all of these never wanted refugees. There was probably only 1% of the German population that wanted all these criminal illegals to stay in German. The other 99% had no say in it. If they were in such demand the German people would have asked for them to get over to Germany as fast as they can. We need you. We will send the boats to go pick you up. Probably only 1% of the German population were all in favor of all of this illegality going on in their country. The other 99% no doubt did not have a say. All the Western countries in the world are starting to have big problems with all of their legal and illegal refugee and their nonsense and it cannot be said enough. Enough already. We are full. No more. Works for me. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Dude, the article you posted said nothing about refugees.  It said it was due to decrease in exports due to escalating US-China trade war.

Germany recession?....REFUGEES!!  LOL c'mon.

It survived an economic crisis, the worst since 1929, and suddenly are hit hard by a trade war in which they have almost no foot in.

But yes, they welcomed 1.5m economic migrants in a single year. That must be something that must cost a lot of money, doesn't it? How about the security and police departments getting more funding since 2015, must cost a lot, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, taxme said:

Canada is just as bad as Germany has become today. Millions of third world people were brought into Germany illegally without the German people's permission. Their politicians and the globalists created the illegal refugee mess in Germany today just like our Canadian politicians and their globalist masters, like Soros, are doing also in Canada today, and who do run and control our puppet on a string wimpy Canadian politicians. Since 2017 approx. 75,000 criminal illegal so called refugees entered Canada illegally, and they are still crossing illegally into Canada as I type away right now. Not to forget about the 30,000 so called Syrian refugees brought here by comrade Trudeau a few years ago.

But when we see with most Canadians today who see no problem with it just tells me that they do not really care all that much about Canada and it's present day culture. They must have an interest in wanting to have more refugees brought over to Canada. It can also be seen that corporations want more refugees who they then can pay lower ages or their is a replacement plan in place by our politicians to try and eliminate the British/European people and their culture in this once great country called Canada. What else can it be? Whatever it is Canada is no better off than Germany is today. We the taxpayer's are both stuck with a huge tax bill that we all have to pay off to the banksters who loan all the money to the politically correct politicians to cover those refugees expenses and whom we the Canadian taxpayer's have to pay back with interest in the end. But yet, like the German people, most Canadians still will not get it and probably never will. I guess that where or how or why their tax dollars are being blown every day is not all that much interest or important to them. Aw well, what more can be said. :(  

Canada is not the same.

We have problems, they are big, but may be dealt with. Our open border policy 'only' let in 60k something people from the US, and most speak English at least. It's not as bad as 1.5 million illegals roaming through the streets to no destination except the welfare check. And even if our identity problem exists, it's not at the same degree as in Germany, as it is a country still living in guilt and trauma from WWII, and is really ethnomasochist to its fullest. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corrections are a good thing, all gains by the Bulls are made by the Bears.

If you got into the market in 2008, you're up a thousand percent across the board now.

Take your profits, go defensive, if the DAX noses over into a hard correction, there will be huge value there, Germany is a bit under priced already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Immigrants actually create jobs, and are technically less likely to leech off the system than Canadian-born residents.  This has been proven time and time again.  The only way Canada should realistically curb immigration, is to increase the birth rate by giving Canadians more incentive for having children.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Canada is not the same.

We have problems, they are big, but may be dealt with. Our open border policy 'only' let in 60k something people from the US, and most speak English at least. It's not as bad as 1.5 million illegals roaming through the streets to no destination except the welfare check. And even if our identity problem exists, it's not at the same degree as in Germany, as it is a country still living in guilt and trauma from WWII, and is really ethnomasochist to its fullest. 

 

Indeed, Canada has big problems that not one politician in Canada appears to be bothered to try and fix it. All they seem to be very good at is to create more new taxes, create more bureaucracy, and go after our right to our freedom of expression even if it means appearing to be ignorant or rude speech or offensive to others. Our border problems are in chaos and a shambles but yet those so called concerned politicians of ours do nothing about it. I wonder why some of them are not at the border welcoming them to come on in, especially Trudeau, the one who created all this criminal illegal immigration mess. There is only one politician that wants to do something about it and that is Maxine Bernier of the PPC. A vote for anyone else is a vote for this immigration mess to continue. Liberal Scheer will not change a dam thing. 

Why the German people of today have to be constantly reminded and are still blamed for what other Germans did in the second world war is crazy. Most of the German people at the time are either old or dead. Leave them alone. But the globalist zionists won't leave them alone. They will always want a made up revenge and are taking advantage of that revenge on the German people of today who were not even born when the war was on. Why the German people of today have to feel guilty over what others have done over seven decades ago and continue to take crap over the war is beyond me. The German people have a big problem with illegals thanks to bimbo Merkle. She needs to pay for what she did to the German people. It no doubt is costing the German taxpayer's billions of their tax dollars to look after the million illegals. Canada is heading down the same road as Germany is with all of the legal and illegal refugees that it keeps taking in every day. But hey, eh. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, J4L said:

Immigrants actually create jobs, and are technically less likely to leech off the system than Canadian-born residents.  This has been proven time and time again.  The only way Canada should realistically curb immigration, is to increase the birth rate by giving Canadians more incentive for having children.

Immigrants may create some jobs but many do not. Many of them end up on some kind of taxpayer's assistance. This has been shown and proven time and time again. Why should Canadian born residents not be able to "leech" off the system, like unemployment or welfare? Did they not pay taxes into the system at one time? But why should strangers be allowed to do collect free money? No jobs, send them back to where they came from. .Many are not even a Canadian citizen but yet they get to take our Canadian tax dollars and get to live a free and easy life while many Canadians end up paying them with their tax dollars. This is theft of taxpayer's tax dollars and there should be consequences to be paid by our wasteful spending politicians for this. Our tax dollars are supposed to be there for Canadians in need and not for the rest of the world to enjoy. Canadians are having plenty of babies and thus there is no need for more new legal and illegal immigrants. But for some reason, our politicians seem to feel that we need more immigrants. Typical screwed up in the head mentality of most politicians. The tax dollars blown on legal and illegal refugees could be put to better use and be better incentives for Canadians to have even more children. It's total bull chit to believe that Canada needs more immigrants. One big fat lie. :(  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...