Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
egghead

Can Canada not bring 'Jihadi Jack' back to Canada?

Recommended Posts

After 'Jihadi Jack' loses his U.K. citizenship, I doubt that Canada can revoke his canada citizenship now. With that, he is coming home :wacko:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't care less, he's just some bogey being propped up by the state run crony media, Canada already has open borders, there is MS13 here, Zetas, Triads, Bikers, Chinese MSS, as if this guy makes any difference to the threat matrix, it's just clickbait.

Austists have racked up a way bigger body count, Incelter Skelter is more dangerous than the Jihadists. Revenge of the Nerds is real.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jihadi Jack likes to chop off heads so leave him to Syrian justice. Trudeau will just give him a big hug and an apology with maybe a cheque.   Kind of ironic since Trudeau cant even apologize for  Lav Scam.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also couldn't care less what he supposedly did in Syria, I have zero interest in policing what goes on in Syria, we got plenty of our own criminals, far more likely to be shot by some punk from Regent Park at the food court in the Eaton Center than you are to be killed by some threat from overseas.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the difference between this guy the and the Saudis we are selling $15 billion worth of weapons to?
 

The Saudis are the Islamic State, they're chopping innocent peoples heads off left and right up in there.

All "terrorist" means is somebody who uses military force without state sanction, but state sanction in of itself is no particular moral high ground.

Governments are afraid of terrorists, but in a practical sense, they pose very little threat to me personally.

The government is exponentially more dangerous than some pencil neck kid who gets his jollies living like a Saudi prince in Syria.

Once again, who incites the chaos? 

It's the Government of Canada which is funneling billions of dollars and state of the art weapons to the biggest terrorist factory on earth in Riyadh.

Literally it was the Saudis just the other day threatening Canada on twitter by posting a picture of a plane flying into a building in Toronto.

The Saudis are funding and arming Daesh, our NATO allies the Turks provide them with sanctuary, but hey, watch out for "Jihadi Jack"

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, egghead said:

After 'Jihadi Jack' loses his U.K. citizenship, I doubt that Canada can revoke his canada citizenship now. With that, he is coming home :wacko:

Home? Has he ever even been here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Argus said:

Home? Has he ever even been here?

I thought his dad lived here. Since Jake was born in Oxford, he must apply for citizenship before.

Edited by egghead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, he's never been here, but that actually means he's not subject to prosecution because the law is that you can't travel from Canada to commit terrorism, but if you didn't depart from Canada, there is no particular offence under the criminal code for being a terrorist in a foreign country.   It's not under Canadian jurisdiction.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodale said "Canada is disappointed that the United Kingdom has taken this unilateral action to offload their responsibilities", and we won't be helping him and we won't be bringing him here.   

Edited by dialamah
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised the current government of my onetime homeland was smart enough to figure this out. 

I'm not surprised the Canadian government didn't see it coming.

Maybe the Kurds can be talked into making the problem go away.  Doesn't anyone over there need a new Toyota?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Goodale said "Canada is disappointed that the United Kingdom has taken this unilateral action to offload their responsibilities", and we won't be helping him and we won't be bringing him here.   

Ya, but Canada cannot stop him coming here :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Goodale said "Canada is disappointed that the United Kingdom has taken this unilateral action to offload their responsibilities", and we won't be helping him and we won't be bringing him here.   

Ralph Goodale is a stupid man . . . whines because Britain outmaneuvered him and his dimwit leader.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, egghead said:

Ya, but Canada cannot stop him coming here :unsure:

He would have to be released from Syrian captivity first.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dialamah said:

He would have to be released from Syrian captivity first.  

He's not in Syrian custody, he's being held by the YPG Kurds,   If the Kurds turn him over to the Syrians, the Syrians will execute him without further ado,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

I'm surprised the current government of my onetime homeland was smart enough to figure this out. 

They stripped this person of her citizenship, too.  I'm not sure how that will work out legally, but she's one of the ones who has absolutely zero remorse for what she's done so I think that has something to do with it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/shamima-begum-teenager-who-joined-isis-to-lose-uk-citizenship/2019/02/20/3b02feec-3511-11e9-8375-e3dcf6b68558_story.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

No, he's never been here, but that actually means he's not subject to prosecution because the law is that you can't travel from Canada to commit terrorism, but if you didn't depart from Canada, there is no particular offence under the criminal code for being a terrorist in a foreign country.   It's not under Canadian jurisdiction.

Now, I don't understand the law. He is second generation (??) oversea canadian. I thought he needed to come back here to fill up the form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, egghead said:

Now, I don't understand the law. He is second generation (??) oversea canadian. I thought he needed to come back here to fill up the form.

Well, Canada could strip him of his citizenship as well, the Liberals are simply declining to do that, but their reasoning is sound at the strategic level, because rendering people stateless is not to the favor of states, states want to keep control, people wandering the earth stateless is just a recipe for more banditry.

But so long as he is not stripped of his citizenship, he is within his rights to report to a Canadian diplomatic mission and I would presume they will grant him entry, grudgingly.

No doubt he would be under surveillance by CSIS at all times and the government could seek court orders to place other restrictions on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimately they have the nuclear option of Ministerial Certificate, which is the Minister of Public Safety ordering you to be taken into custody under authority of the Queen, national security imperative, then he could be held indefinitely.

That's an extra-judicial black hole mind you, that is in essence a martial law, so that wouldn't be the Liberals style, but if there was enough public outcry they might feel the need.

At the end of the day, if you're not going to impose martial law on a Daesh, what is the point of having martial laws on the books then?

Basically you just declare him to be a prisoner of war, and treat him like a POW under Geneva.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, egghead said:

I thought his dad lived here. Since Jake was born in Oxford, he must apply for citizenship before.

No, his father lives in the UK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other option would be to turn him as an asset, if he has useful intelligence, if he's willing to do work for the Crown, then you say, okay, we're going to let you live a normal life, you will be under surveillance, you will be under restrictions, but for the most part we will let you go about your business, but you work for CSIS now, if you do a good job, you can earn you path back to redemption, if you try to screw us, you'll be in the extra-judicial black hole for the rest of your days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The other option would be to turn him as an asset, if he has useful intelligence, if he's willing to do work for the Crown, then you say, okay, we're going to let you live a normal life, you will be under surveillance, you will be under restrictions, but for the most part we will let you go about your business, but you work for CSIS now, if you do a good job, you can earn you path back to redemption, if you try to screw us, you'll be in the extra-judicial black hole for the rest of your days.

You watch too much hollywood movies. Anyway, I still have no idea how he got his citizenship :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, egghead said:

You watch too much hollywood movies.

Oh, that's how CSIS operates, CSIS is not law enforcement, they operate by turning people to be assets for them, and those people are terrorists, criminals, spies, what have you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canada is way more spooky than the general public surmises, Canada is FVEY make no mistake, Canada is interoperating with MI5, Mi6, NSA, CIA, and Canada is actually the go to stealth asset because Canada has the lowest profile in FVEY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...