Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
xul

Why Trudeau looks more confident before his king than before Trump?

Recommended Posts

LOL...not his king, but you know what I mean, don't you?

I try to give the first answer: 

He knows who is the true master of his job....

 

 

As a fan of ww2 history, I also wonder how many Canadian now regret that their forefathers turned their back to their king for serving their new master when the king needed them the most to save his empire after ww2.

I mean, if you quit the old job for pursuing a seemingly higher paid new job, but end up getting butt-kicked 24/7 by your new boss, I suppose you will miss your old boss to an extent...

Edited by xul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Americans simply bailed the British Empire out when it impaled itself on the Somme, then came back again to protect their investment when the Germans and Japanese tried to seize it, the British Crown entered into a security agreement with the Americans, now known as the Anglosphere, there is no requirement to jettison the British Crown as sovereign as even within the repatriation in the Canada Act 1982 the Queen remains the Queen of Canada, the mechanism by which she reigns is called Parliamentary Supremacy.

The Americans are no threat to Parliamentary Supremacy, they are in fact the one who defend it still, in terms of pay, I've made much more money off the Americans then I ever would have in the moribund Canadian economy which votes itself into dysfunction by protectionism of narrowly vested entrenched interests at the expense of the majority, but thanks to American freedom and the world markets, I don't have to rely on the entrenched interests in Canada to prosper, thus it's all good, God bless America, God save the Queen, Canada is neither here nor there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, xul said:

LOL...not his king, but you know what I mean, don't you?

I try to give the first answer: 

He knows who is the true master of his job....

 

 

As a fan of ww2 history, I also wonder how many Canadian now regret that their forefathers turned their back to their king for serving their new master when the king needed them the most to save his empire after ww2.

I mean, if you quit the old job for pursuing a seemingly higher paid new job, but end up getting butt-kicked 24/7 by your new boss, I suppose you will miss your old boss to an extent...

Really?  The Queen is only a symbol. She has no legal or political power and Boris has no role at all. As for who Trudeau sucks up to trust me its not Boris or Liz, it may be another Queen though.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2019 at 6:46 PM, Rue said:

Really?  The Queen is only a symbol. She has no legal or political power and Boris has no role at all. As for who Trudeau sucks up to trust me its not Boris or Liz, it may be another Queen though.

The King wasn't only a symbol then.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 3:33 PM, Dougie93 said:

The Americans simply bailed the British Empire out when it impaled itself on the Somme, then came back again to protect their investment when the Germans and Japanese tried to seize it, the British Crown entered into a security agreement with the Americans, now known as the Anglosphere, there is no requirement to jettison the British Crown as sovereign as even within the repatriation in the Canada Act 1982 the Queen remains the Queen of Canada, the mechanism by which she reigns is called Parliamentary Supremacy.

The Americans are no threat to Parliamentary Supremacy, they are in fact the one who defend it still, in terms of pay, I've made much more money off the Americans then I ever would have in the moribund Canadian economy which votes itself into dysfunction by protectionism of narrowly vested entrenched interests at the expense of the majority, but thanks to American freedom and the world markets, I don't have to rely on the entrenched interests in Canada to prosper, thus it's all good, God bless America, God save the Queen, Canada is neither here nor there.

US alone takes the shares of 71% Population, 76% GDP and 86% Military Spending. Anglosphere isn't a partnership company but more like a company with a boss who allows his employees to have small shares of the company for incentive purpose.

At the end of WW2, the British empire was still intact. Its major problem was financial. It owed too many debts to US for the war. I was just wondering if it would be possible that the British empire might be saved if Canada and Australia didn't sway away from UK to serve their new master US after WW2.

British wouldn't need US to save the day if it realized who was the real threat and took politically incorrect but appropriate measures.
 

Edited by xul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 9:30 AM, xul said:

LOL...not his king, but you know what I mean, don't you?

I try to give the first answer: 

He knows who is the true master of his job....

 

 

As a fan of ww2 history, I also wonder how many Canadian now regret that their forefathers turned their back to their king for serving their new master when the king needed them the most to save his empire after ww2.

I mean, if you quit the old job for pursuing a seemingly higher paid new job, but end up getting butt-kicked 24/7 by your new boss, I suppose you will miss your old boss to an extent...

I am just wondering if Blackface spoke any English at all? Probably very little if he did. He loves to go to England and speak and rub french in their British faces.

I am pretty sure that Boris and Trump are sure glad as hell when their interview with Blackface is over. Real and true politicians like Boris and Trump probably have a very good laugh at Blackface after he leaves the building. Boris and Trump are nationalist conservatives. Blackface is a leftist liberal globalist no mind and he has nothing to offer Trump or Boris except grief and sorrow whenever they meet. Both Boris and Trump must pity Canadians for them having to have to put up with a feminist Blackface like Trudeau as their prime mistake of Canada, eh? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 9:49 AM, xul said:

The King wasn't only a symbol then.....

 

The above response was illogical. The Kings or Queen of England never ordered the murder of 40 million Canadian citizens like Mao did. Also corrupt Chinese emperors were no different in China.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 2:53 PM, xul said:

US alone takes the shares of 71% Population, 76% GDP and 86% Military Spending. Anglosphere isn't a partnership company but more like a company with a boss who allows his employees to have small shares of the company for incentive purpose.

At the end of WW2, the British empire was still intact. Its major problem was financial. It owed too many debts to US for the war. I was just wondering if it would be possible that the British empire might be saved if Canada and Australia didn't sway away from UK to serve their new master US after WW2.

British wouldn't need US to save the day if it realized who was the real threat and took politically incorrect but appropriate measures.
 

Hello your master is called the Communist Chinese party. From where this shackled slave sits it seems to me you have shackles and are preoccupied with mine...thanks but I think my shackles are preferable....but please carry on...

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2019 at 11:49 AM, taxme said:

I am just wondering if Blackface spoke any English at all? Probably very little if he did. He loves to go to England and speak and rub french in their British faces.

I am pretty sure that Boris and Trump are sure glad as hell when their interview with Blackface is over. Real and true politicians like Boris and Trump probably have a very good laugh at Blackface after he leaves the building. Boris and Trump are nationalist conservatives. Blackface is a leftist liberal globalist no mind and he has nothing to offer Trump or Boris except grief and sorrow whenever they meet. Both Boris and Trump must pity Canadians for them having to have to put up with a feminist Blackface like Trudeau as their prime mistake of Canada, eh? 

 

Trump just does what putin tells him to do. If you haven’t figured that out yet ,you aren’t paying attention.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 8:13 PM, Jimwd said:

Trump just does what putin tells him to do. If you haven’t figured that out yet ,you aren’t paying attention.

What proof do you have that Trump does what Putin tells him to do? Come on, show me something? 

It seems like the only figuring that you are able to do is what the likes of the CBC or CNN tell you is for real and true. I have figured it out alright, and that it is the leftist liberal MSM Canadian media are nothing more than a bunch of lying leftist liberal actors and activists. Anyone who believes those liars and fools must have some serious mental issues. They lie every day, and yet there are so many Canadians that will believe their lies about Trump and Putin and believe them all. Sad part about those people is that they will never try to get the other side of the story. The MSM lying Canadian media tells them to hate Trump, and they all comply. They should try listening to Trump at any of his rallies, and they will see a real and true conservative politician who is not politically correct. Trump is fighting the leftist liberal swamp, the swamp that Trudeau wants to keep around and hang onto. Trump calls it as it is, which most Canadians cannot understand this way of doing things. Trump does not kiss azz the elite globalist like our dear leader does. Pay attention and you cannot miss it. It's all there for you to see that Trudeau is a globalist G. Soros suck. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 1:52 PM, taxme said:

What proof do you have that Trump does what Putin tells him to do? Come on, show me something? 

It seems like the only figuring that you are able to do is what the likes of the CBC or CNN tell you is for real and true. I have figured it out alright, and that it is the leftist liberal MSM Canadian media are nothing more than a bunch of lying leftist liberal actors and activists. Anyone who believes those liars and fools must have some serious mental issues. They lie every day, and yet there are so many Canadians that will believe their lies about Trump and Putin and believe them all. Sad part about those people is that they will never try to get the other side of the story. The MSM lying Canadian media tells them to hate Trump, and they all comply. They should try listening to Trump at any of his rallies, and they will see a real and true conservative politician who is not politically correct. Trump is fighting the leftist liberal swamp, the swamp that Trudeau wants to keep around and hang onto. Trump calls it as it is, which most Canadians cannot understand this way of doing things. Trump does not kiss azz the elite globalist like our dear leader does. Pay attention and you cannot miss it. It's all there for you to see that Trudeau is a globalist G. Soros suck. :D

Start with Helsinki 

 

then. 

When Russia invaded Crimea

Obama kicked putin out of the  G7 ..united the allies in crushing sanctions on Russia , repeatedly called for putin to get out of Crimea.......allocated a billion dollars in defence of Europe to counter russian aggression.

Post one tweet where trump tells putin to get out of Crimea.

Trump lobbying to get putin back in the g7 

Wtf is going on?

Edited by Jimwd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Start with Helsinki 

 

then. 

When Russia invaded Crimea

Obama kicked putin out of the  G7 ..united the allies in crushing sanctions on Russia , repeatedly called for putin to get out of Crimea.......allocated a billion dollars in defence of Europe to counter russian aggression.

Post one tweet where trump tells putin to get out of Crimea.

Trump lobbying to get putin back in the g7 

Wtf is going on?

Your so called proof does not prove anything at all. I will tell you what is wrong? You listen too much to CNN and MSNBC, and the government owned Canadian CBC. All three being anti-Trump and anti-Putin. 

First of all Russia did not invade Crimea. The people of Crimea wanted to be annexed to Russia because there were plenty of Russians living in Crimea that wanted to join Russia. The Ukraine was to corrupt for the Russians living in Crimea to want to stay with Ukraine. Obama despised Russia, and it is well known that evil Hillary wanted a war with Russia. Thanks to Trump being elected, that war never happened. Trump is a peace maker, not a warmonger like the warmongering democrats are.

Why not try and get Russia back into the G7? What better way then to keep an eye on your so called enemy by having them sitting next to you. Stop listening to those pro-democrat leftist liberal MSM gang of Marxist activist fools. They are all our enemy, and not our friend. That is wtf, is going on around here. ;)

Edited by taxme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...