Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cougar

LNG - "in the national interest of Canada"

Recommended Posts

Courgar:   Wait a minute:  you have left your energy wasting abode, while off of work from what is no doubt a pollution creating job, got into you old beater wagon and polluted your way to the top of a mountain...to bitch about someone else polluting and wasting energy>?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cannuck said:

Courgar:   Wait a minute:  you have left your energy wasting abode, while off of work from what is no doubt a pollution creating job, got into you old beater wagon and polluted your way to the top of a mountain...to bitch about someone else polluting and wasting energy>?????

:D  You do not go to the top of the mountain in a car.  I hiked from elevation of 200 meters to about 1,800 meters and then back down (which was the more difficult part by the way).  Then I drove to Kitimat for supper.  Then I went mushroom picking for two hours on the way back. :D  I burnt the whole of 12 litters of 87 grade gasoline! Wow !

And I gave you a report of what is happening around here, so you know, in case you don't.   

I do not know how much gas you are burning, but I am positive I will get no environmental reports from you.    Maybe you have to look at yourself first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cougar said:

:D  You do not go to the top of the mountain in a car.  I hiked from elevation of 200 meters to about 1,800 meters and then back down (which was the more difficult part by the way).  Then I drove to Kitimat for supper.  Then I went mushroom picking for two hours on the way back. :D  I burnt the whole of 12 litters of 87 grade gasoline! Wow !

And I gave you a report of what is happening around here, so you know, in case you don't.   

I do not know how much gas you are burning, but I am positive I will get no environmental reports from you.    Maybe you have to look at yourself first?

Such a genuine BC answer.   Consume energy and resources at a staggering rate, take a walk in the park and protest what others are doing to work and think it makes you some kind of 'environmentalist".   An entire province that consumes like crazy but produces next to nothing.

There: you have my environmental report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, cannuck said:

Such a genuine BC answer.   Consume energy and resources at a staggering rate, take a walk in the park and protest what others are doing to work and think it makes you some kind of 'environmentalist".   An entire province that consumes like crazy but produces next to nothing.

There: you have my environmental report.

I see nothing there.  No observations, no report, no arguments, no pictures.  Only your kill-the-messanger attitude is evident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cougar said:

I see nothing there.  No observations, no report, no arguments, no pictures.  Only your kill-the-messanger attitude is evident.

Fair comment.   I am several time zones ahead of you now, so will try to get back tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...