Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Argus

France's Muslim no-go zones

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, dialamah said:

.

Why can't you post on the other thread?  Have you been banned just from that thread?

 

Oh, aren't you a smart one.:rolleyes:

You attack the person who talks about the t-shirts, but excuse the ones who wear it, just because they belong to your pet religion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I did not make it up that this shirt exists and is popular.

I did not force Muslims to wear it.  They chose to wear it.  They chose to wear it during this age when Islam's "peacefulness" is being questioned.

This is all true, and nobody is accusing you of making up the T-shirt or making it popular. 

What you said was "the most popular tshirt for Muslims is a shirt that says "2030 - then we take over"

Neither of your links support your claim that the t-shirt is the "most popular for Muslims."  Your links say that its "popular" among "young Muslims" in a certain locale.

You have essentially exaggerated the information so that Muslims can be presented in as threatening a manner as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologize for using the word "most".

Just weird how *that* offends you, but the actual tshirt and it being popular amongst Muslims does not and is excusable.  Muslims and imams all over the world taunting with threats to take over countries is not as bad to you as inadvertently inserting the word "most" in a sentence.  

Well, not weird, coming from you.  But very transparent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Oh, aren't you a smart one.:rolleyes:

You attack the person who talks about the t-shirts, but excuse the ones who wear it, just because they belong to your pet religion.

What are you talking about?  It was an honest question, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to post to a single thread, I thought bans were forum-wide, but maybe I've been wrong.

Not to mention, I haven't "attacked" you, I've merely noted that your source doesn't support your claim.  How the F that an "attack"? 

I also haven't defended said t-shirts, they're just T-shirts, what's to defend?  I merely offered an alternative reason for the popularity of them at that particular time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I apologize for using the word "most".

Just weird how *that* offends you, but the actual tshirt and it being popular amongst Muslims does not and is excusable.  Muslims and imams all over the world taunting with threats to take over countries is not as bad to you as inadvertently inserting the word "most" in a sentence.  

Well, not weird, coming from you.  But very transparent.

 

Islam's stated goal is to take over the world and make the Unbeliever submit to it. It's right in the Quran. 

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

https://quran.com/8/39

Suspicion is warranted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I apologize for using the word "most".

Just weird how *that* offends you, but the actual tshirt and it being popular amongst Muslims does not and is excusable.  Muslims and imams all over the world taunting with threats to take over countries is not as bad to you as inadvertently inserting the word "most" in a sentence.  

Well, not weird, coming from you.  But very transparent.

I don't see young Muslims wearing politically incorrect t-shirts as a threat.   Islamophobes do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dialamah said:

I don't see young Muslims wearing politically incorrect t-shirts as a threat.   Islamophobes do.

 

But Islam's goal is to literally take over the planet...by force if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

  I merely offered an alternative reason for the popularity of them at that particular time.  

No.  You made excuses for it. 

If Canadians started wearing t-shirts that said "2030 - Then Muslims are getting the boot!"  you'd be singing a very different tune.  It certainly wouldn't be......

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

they're just T-shirts,

.......then, would it?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

No.  You made excuses for it. 

If Canadians started wearing t-shirts that said "2030 - Then Muslims are getting the boot!"  you'd be singing a very different tune.  It certainly wouldn't be......

.......then, would it?

 

She shoots...she scores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

No.  You made excuses for it. 

If Canadians started wearing t-shirts that said "2030 - Then Muslims are getting the boot!"  you'd be singing a very different tune.  It certainly wouldn't be......

.......then, would it?

Might not be, but would depend on the context.  If it were common among Far Right/Islamophobes, I'd probably think it represented their views and I'd assume most people did not agree.  I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't say "Canadians want to give Muslims the boot".  

If it was being worn by every 2nd person I saw, then maybe I'd start to think (and say) "Canadians want to give Muslims the boot".

Edited by dialamah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Might not be, but would depend on the context.  If it were common among Far Right/Islamophobes, I'd probably think it represented their views.  I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't say "Canadians want to give Muslims the boot".  

If it was being worn by every 2nd person I saw, then maybe I'd start to think (and say) "Canadians want to give Muslims the boot".

Utter baloney.  

There is no F'ing way you'd be making excuses for Canadians wearing such t-shirts.

Edited by Goddess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goddess said:

Utter baloney.  

 

While ignoring the part of her pet religion's dogma that actually says "we're gonna takeover" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Utter baloney.  

There is no F'ing way you'd be making excuses for Canadians wearing such t-shirts.

I guess when you have no argument left, your default is to start calling people dishonest.  I guess I musta won this round.  :)

Ciao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dialamah said:

I guess when you have no argument left, your default is to start calling people dishonest.  I guess I musta won this round.  :)

Ciao.

Scurry away to your "religion of peace".

Guess I won this round. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

While ignoring the part of her pet religion's dogma that actually says "we're gonna takeover" 

Christianity is gonna be taking over too, soon as God gets around to killing all non-Christians.  Perhaps Allah and God will have to duke it out as to gets "the people".  Of course, they'd be fighting themselves, since they're essentially the same "being".  

Or, if those dastardly Muslims convert or kill the entire earth, God's Christian Armageddon will eliminate the entire population of non-Christians.

Either way, being neither Christian nor Muslim, I'm hooped.  

Edited by dialamah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Christianity is gonna be taking over too, soon as God gets around to killing all non-Christians.  Perhaps Allah and God will have to duke it out as to gets "the people".  Of course, they'd be fighting themselves, since they're essentially the same "being".  

Or, if those dastardly Muslims convert or kill the entire earth, God's Christian Armageddon will eliminate the entire earth.

Either way, being neither Christian nor Muslim, I'm hooped.  

 

Can you point to the part of the Bible that says "we're going to force conversion and take over the planet" like the Quran does?

Well?

Edited by DogOnPorch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Christianity is gonna be taking over too, soon as God gets around to killing all non-Christians.

...........And that's the difference right there.  Christians are waiting for God to clean things up.  Muslims are told to do it themselves.

 

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Either way, being neither Christian nor Muslim, I'm hooped.  

No, you'll be fine.  You're an excellent little dhimmi.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goddess said:

...........And that's the difference right there.  Christians are waiting for God to clean things up.  Muslims are told to do it themselves.

 

No, you'll be fine.  You're an excellent little dhimmi.:)

 

Christians are told to 'turn the other cheek' and 'go and do thou likewise'. That is: WWJD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I never said a comment should go unchallenged.  Challenge it until you are blue in the face.  I said it is sad that discussion needs cites.  I don't remember running off to the Google teat whenever I wanted to talk to someone about something in the past. 

So challenge it.  Challenge my comment that there are no go areas in Bradford.  (Granted I have never heard of the police being chased out of one.  France is ahead of us in that regard) I have no cites.  Just the word of people I like and trust that there are places they are afraid to go in the City we grew up in.  Especially the females.  Challenge the notion that females have anything to be afraid of in primarily Islamic areas if they dress in a western manner.  I have no cites.  I don't need cites.  You see how discussion works?

I am challenging the tshirt comment. Yes, for something like that, you need to back up your comment. 

So-called Goddess doesn't miss an opportunity to defame Muslims. She continuously makes outrageous  comments like "the most popular tshirt for Muslims is a shirt that says "2030 - then we take over" and you want me to just forget about it and just treat it as a passing comment. Maybe you're okay with living in this fake news world, but I'm not. I'm going to challenge them until "I'm blue in the face". 

Re: Bradford

Have you or any of your friends who are afraid to go to the area been attacked by Muslims? Is it possible that their fears are based on the very same unfounded b.s. that Goddess is spreading? Maybe they too believe that the most popular tshirt for Muslims is one that says "2030 - then we take over". Maybe they also believe that the UK government is changing its laws to Shariah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, marcus said:

I am challenging the tshirt comment.

 

But you don't dare challenge this.

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

https://quran.com/8/39

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, marcus said:

unfounded b.s. that Goddess is spreading

I've provided 2 links to writers who have commented on the shirts.  That you refuse to accept either of them, does not make it "unfounded BS."

Is it Goddess "spreading BS" by talking about the tshirts, or is it Muslims who are actually wearing them in deference to the Koranic verse quoted by Dog above that are "spreading BS"?

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

But you don't dare challenge this.

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

https://quran.com/8/39

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I've provided 2 links to writers who have commented on the shirts.  That you refuse to accept either of them, does not make it "unfounded BS."

Is it Goddess "spreading BS" by talking about the tshirts, or is it Muslims who are actually wearing them in deference to the Koranic verse quoted by Dog above that are "spreading BS"?

 

 

They are AFRAID of Islam and don't dare denounce it as violent, supremacist, antisemitic, anti-woman...anti-gay...anti this...anti-that.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They are AFRAID of Islam and don't dare denounce it as violent, supremacist, antisemitic, anti-woman...anti-gay...anti this...anti-that.    

Islam is a religion that supports misogyny, violence, homophobia and other exclusionary beliefs.  Some governments and individuals use that to control and impose draconian punishments on people.  Most Muslims are better than their religion.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...