Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
jacee

<INSERT WHATEVER HERE> diversity harms a country's social cohesion

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Argus said:

Moving the goal posts rather suddenly,  aren't you?

Okay. Where in Canada is evil done in the name of God?

Matthew Green, a former Hamilton city councillor and current federal NDP candidate, said he saw the altercation break out because of "far-right evangelicals" who were there "just there to sucker-punch people."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hamilton-pride-festival-altercation-police-1.5177439

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/chris-vanderweide-pride-1.5192540

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacee said:

Matthew Green, a former Hamilton city councillor and current federal NDP candidate, said he saw the altercation break out because of "far-right evangelicals" who were there "just there to sucker-punch people."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hamilton-pride-festival-altercation-police-1.5177439

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/chris-vanderweide-pride-1.5192540

 

 

Matthew Green is full of sh*t. As is the news coverage of these events, they portray it as one sided, like it was all the far-right religious folks stirring up trouble, while the pride protesters were all innocent bystanders who only fought back in self defense. It was the pride lefties who were the counter-protesters, the far-right evangelicals didn't go looking for them, it was the other way around.

The far left would never "punch a nazi", they are all innocent and only the right-wing folks resort to violence.
:rolleyes:

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Matthew Green is full of sh*t. As is the news coverage of these events, they portray it as one sided, like it was all the far-right religious folks stirring up trouble, while the pride protesters were all innocent bystanders who only fought back in self defense. It was the pride lefties who were the counter-protesters, the far-right evangelicals didn't go looking for them, it was the other way around.

The far left would never "punch a nazi", they are all innocent and only the right-wing folks resort to violence.
:rolleyes:

You're pretty wrong.

The Christian homophobe hate groups weren't invited to Pride Fest. They came looking to make trouble. They weren't allowed near the festival to disrupt it. They got violent.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jacee said:

You're pretty wrong.

The Christian homophobe hate groups weren't invited to Pride Fest. They came looking to make trouble. They weren't allowed near the festival to disrupt it. They got violent.  

So misinformed. You don't need an invitation to show up at city hall. The protests were there long before Pride showed up, Pride didn't have a monopoly on the space they occupied either, and they got violent too.

You believe far left sympathizing CBC to tell you truth when their bias is obvious? Please.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

So misinformed. You don't need an invitation to show up at city hall. The protests were there long before Pride showed up, Pride didn't have a monopoly on the space they occupied either, and they got violent too.

You believe far left sympathizing CBC to tell you truth when their bias is obvious? Please.

This wasn't at City Hall. This was at Pride Fest. 

The Christian homophobe hate groups had no reason to go there except to cause trouble. 

They didn't win. Pride folk defended themselves and maintained the barrier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jacee said:

This wasn't at City Hall. This was at Pride Fest. 

The Christian homophobe hate groups had no reason to go there except to cause trouble. 

They didn't win. Pride folk defended themselves and maintained the barrier. 

The Pride folks attacked them for daring to come to their little parade, and you think the Christians are the intolerant ones? Sad.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the far-right evangelicals didn't go looking for them, it was the other way around.

Yet, when its pointed out that it was the "far-right evangelicals" who went looking, you suddenly change your tune:

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The Pride folks attacked them for daring to come to their little parade

Did you break anything, changing direction so fast like that?  I mean, other than your credibility.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Yet, when its pointed out that it was the "far-right evangelicals" who went looking, you suddenly change your tune:

Did you break anything, changing direction so fast like that?  I mean, other than your credibility.

There have been other similar incidents, a lot of them actually,  excuse me for blending some together. Notice how you don't address the new point though. The Pride folks attacked them, and you are using it as an example of hate from the right? That's a lot funnier than me confusing similar incidents with each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The Pride folks attacked them for daring to come to their little parade, and you think the Christians are the intolerant ones? Sad.

No. You're wrong. And there was no parade.

(Were you there?)

The violent 'homophobes for God' went to the Park where Pride Fest was being held, for no reason other than causing trouble.

Pride folks just prevented the homophobes from disrupting Pride Fest itself. They kept them at a distance so their hateful shrieking about 'God's vengeance' on gay people couldn't be heard, and held up a cloth screen to block their hate signs. It was just very funny at first when the hateful little Godcreeps started attacking the cloth screen, and just slid to the ground. Lol  But then they started attacking the people holding the screen. Then GodcreepVanderweide used his steel helmet as a weapon to stun people and Preachercreep booted them in the head when they were down. Very violent. 

CreepVanderweide was charged w assault w a weapon x 2. Interesting that on his FB, he said his church 'saved him' from his urges. He's a gay-in-denial conversion-therapy graduate, and now extremely violent towards gays. 

Bigoted churches that do conversion therapy to gay people are turning out violent offenders  They should lose their charity status. 

So, yes to Argus' question: Christians in Canada are committing violence in the name of their 'God'. 

Edited by jacee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The Pride folks attacked them, and you are using it as an example of hate from the right?

Actually, no.  I haven't read the article and don't know what happened.  Merely pointing out the pretzel shape you are employing to make sure you can blame "The Left".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jacee said:

No. You're wrong.

Pride folks just prevented the homophobes from disrupting Pride Fest itself. They kept them at a distance so their hateful shrieking about 'God's vengeance' on gay people couldn't be heard, and held up a cloth screen to block their hate signs. It was just very funny at first when the hateful little Godcreeps started attacking the cloth screen, and just slid to the ground. Lol  But then they started attacking the people holding the screen. Then GodcreepVanderweide used his steel helmet as a weapon to stun people and Preachercreep booted them in the head when they were down. Very violent. 

CreepVanderweide was charged w assault w a weapon x 2. Interesting that on his FB, he said his church 'saved him' from his urges. He's a gay-in-denial conversion-therapy graduate, and now extremely violent towards gays. 

Bigoted churches that do conversion therapy to gay people are turning out violent offenders  They should lose their charity status. 

No ideology has a monopoly on idiots. The Alphabet People have been plenty violent to christian protesters as well, on many occasions, it is not a one-way street.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No ideology has a monopoly on idiots. The Alphabet People have been plenty violent to christian protesters as well, on many occasions, it is not a one-way street.

Nonsense. And making up lies doesn't please your God. Lol 

LGBTQ people defend themselves when attacked. 

Christian gay-in-denial homophobes travel the province and beyond looking for gay people to violently attack. 

Who are the predators?

Not the people enjoying Pride Fest. They don't go there with their families looking for violence. 

The roving bands of Christian gay-in-denial homophobes are the violent haters causing trouble. 

Vanderweide is just a street-fighting thug. His church tells him 'God' is on his side. 

Bunch of sickos.

Edited by jacee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jacee said:

Nonsense. And making up lies doesn't please your God. Lol 

LGBTQ people defend themselves when attacked. 

Christian gay-in-denial homophobes travel the province and beyond looking for gay people to violently attack. 

Who are the predators?

Not the people enjoying Pride Fest. They don't go there with their families looking for violence. 

The roving bands of Christian gay-in-denial homophobes are the violent haters causing trouble. 

A person who thinks there are no LGBTQ idiots, hilarious. Partisan hackery is a helluva drug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

A person who thinks there are no LGBTQ idiots, hilarious. Partisan hackery is a helluva drug.

The propensity for aggressive violence belongs to the Christian gay-in-denial homophobic hate groups, who rove from city to city looking for people to attack. 

Edited by jacee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jacee said:

The propensity for aggressive violence belongs to the Christian gay-in-denial homophobic hate groups, who rove from city to city looking for people to attack. 

That's not a thing that happens in Canada or America. You're delusional.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

That's not a thing that happens in Canada or America.

That is a thing that has been happening in Ontario for several years now, Christian homophobic hate groups travelling around attacking and disrupting Pride Fests.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jacee said:

That is a thing that has been happening in Ontario for several years now, Christian homophobic hate groups travelling around attacking and disrupting Pride Fests.   

"Disrupting" and attacking are two different things. A few outliers from the group don't make it a violent gang on the whole. A few assholes going rogue every now and then is not an organized thing, you are embellishing the threat to the Alphabet People.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jacee said:

That is a thing that has been happening in Ontario for several years now, Christian homophobic hate groups travelling around attacking and disrupting Pride Fests.   

Pride Fests are left wing extremist political rallies, if the right wing  are want to show up and protest, that's their prerogative.

The leftists are the ones who get violent because they think only they have the right to protests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jacee said:

Matthew Green, a former Hamilton city councillor and current federal NDP candidate, said he saw the altercation break out because of "far-right evangelicals" who were there "just there to sucker-punch people."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hamilton-pride-festival-altercation-police-1.5177439

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/chris-vanderweide-pride-1.5192540

I'm not interested in what a left wing political activist has to say about how a group of right wingers and a group of far left thugs come to blows. No one sane would call that evil anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacee said:

No. You're wrong. And there was no parade.

(Were you there?)

The violent 'homophobes for God' went to the Park where Pride Fest was being held, for no reason other than causing trouble.

And every time some right wing group has a protest or meeting a bunch of far left thugs show up - uninvited - to cause trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen jacee, no one says that fascism doesn't exist. No one says some Fascist groups act violently.

Everyone is not as insane and blind on the Right as you are to your counterparts on the Left.

The issue with the Left is that your radical elements actually have power in academia, the media and the government.

And that, will cause such a backlash against you and your cronies. I will love it when it starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

A person who thinks there are no LGBTQ idiots, hilarious. Partisan hackery is a helluva drug.

Dude, quit while you are behind. Way behind. Some homophobic, bigots were violent. Defending such actions is a major problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Argus said:

And every time some right wing group has a protest or meeting a bunch of far left thugs show up - uninvited - to cause trouble.

I suppose it depends on what the group is advocating. So often "right wing" groups are seeking to infringe, restrict or prevent the equal rights of others. I don't hear of too many violent protests where leftists attack a peaceful meeting about reducing taxes for the wealthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sagacious said:

Dude, quit while you are behind. Way behind. Some homophobic, bigots were violent. Defending such actions is a major problem. 

I was not defending violent criminal bigots, on either side. Pretending they exist on only one side, and that side is the religious right, is what I am attacking. 

Quit while you are behind, person with zero reading comprehension skills.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Pride Fests are left wing extremist political rallies, if the right wing  are want to show up and protest, that's their prerogative.

The leftists are the ones who get violent because they think only they have the right to protests.

Most of the time, it's the Pride crowd doing the counter-protesting, starting trouble and then pointing fingers at right wing groups, and then we hear folks like jacee defending them, but when the right does it, all of a sudden it's a problem.

Obvious Selective Outrage Double Standard is obvious.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...