Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Teena

Racist or Bully

If it is a person of color it is considered racist. I see similar articles like this on the internet every day. Well I was bullied BIG TIME as a kid. My kids were bullied even with the new school policy of "hands off". We are white. Can they just simply call it bullying at times!!!! Many kids in school are bullies no matter their race! This is getting annoying. Call it what it is and really it's not news! It happens every day in schools.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/boys-accused-of-pinning-down-black-girl-and-cutting-dreadlocks/ar-AAHWf5T?li=AAggFp4

• Like 2

The mainstream media loves the racism narrative. A story of a black guy raping or attacking someone white, cursing at them, calling them names, none of that is worth covering. It's the routine crap of minor anger and crime. But if the races are reversed, if there's a video of some white person yelling insults at a minority, or a story of them attacking one, then the media are off to the races! I can see them all now racing in a mass towards the reported crime! Sirens wailing and horns honking, heads ticking out of car windows with tongues lolling out like eager hound dogs! Remember the last incident, some white woman yelling insults at an Asian woman over a parking dispute? The mainstream media love that stuff.

It's the same as police shootings. Let both be the same races and its a routine story. If the cop is white and the guy shot is black, though, the media is off to the races! Big story time! National coverage! Oh the tragedy! The media coverage over that scumbag Michael Brown being shot by police in Ferguson led to riots and the murders of police, but they couldn't care less. Any time they get the chance to suggest racism they'll take it.

• Like 2

On 9/28/2019 at 11:13 AM, Argus said:

The mainstream media loves the racism narrative. A story of a black guy raping or attacking someone white, cursing at them, calling them names, none of that is worth covering. It's the routine crap of minor anger and crime. But if the races are reversed, if there's a video of some white person yelling insults at a minority, or a story of them attacking one, then the media are off to the races! I can see them all now racing in a mass towards the reported crime! Sirens wailing and horns honking, heads ticking out of car windows with tongues lolling out like eager hound dogs! Remember the last incident, some white woman yelling insults at an Asian woman over a parking dispute? The mainstream media love that stuff.

It's the same as police shootings. Let both be the same races and its a routine story. If the cop is white and the guy shot is black, though, the media is off to the races! Big story time! National coverage! Oh the tragedy! The media coverage over that scumbag Michael Brown being shot by police in Ferguson led to riots and the murders of police, but they couldn't care less. Any time they get the chance to suggest racism they'll take it.

Thanks Argus. It seems the real culprit is the media via Intranet. What a curse. I was 11 years old when a black boy tied me to a piece of gym equipment in a school yard and put his genitals in my face! The horror! Being racist works both ways! He could have been any color. I certainly don't focus on that aspect of it. He was a sick bully. That's it.

• Like 1

Yes, and originally they tried to somehow blame Karen Pence.  Too bad the media doesn't verify before publishing. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 7:23 AM, Teena said:

Thanks Argus. It seems the real culprit is the media via Intranet. What a curse. I was 11 years old when a black boy tied me to a piece of gym equipment in a school yard and put his genitals in my face! The horror! Being racist works both ways! He could have been any color. I certainly don't focus on that aspect of it. He was a sick bully. That's it.

Racism against white people will only get worse as they become closer to becoming a minority in their own white homeland. What we see today happening against white people will be nothing compared to what is waiting for all white people in all the Western countries of the world when they do truly become a minority in their own white homelands. By that time it will be too late to be able to do anything about it. It will be revenge time for the soon to be majority, and they ain't going to like what is ahead for them, pardner. For those white people who praise Multiculturalism/diversity and are for more non-white immigration into their countries have no idea as to what they are praying and asking for. Racial genocide is the only two words that i can come up with now. The writing is on the wall but most white people refuse to read that writing on the wall to their peril. If they do not give a chit about what happens to them today, they should at least think about what it is going to be like when their grandchildren have to face this coming peril.   Aw well. What more can be said  :unsure:

We do need to get a handle on all of the racist division scams that are going on now. The leftists like to act like it's a "no harm, no foul" situation (hijab hoax girl and Jussie Smollet, 2 known crimes, zero dollars in fines, zero days in jail, just a $10,000 bond was forfeited) but it's clearly not. 

• Like 1