Political Discussion Forums
Argus

This is what the Left in Canada has been reduced to

On 10/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, Dougie93 said:

Who was the gunfight with?  Nazis?  Why not just say so?  You have a right to defend yourself from a vehicular attack.

There was no gunfight.

After Kealiher was hit, someone shot at the car to stop it, and did but the two occupants ran and have not been found.

Antifa said Kealiher's death was not fascist activity.

(Maybe a drunk driver?)

Police questioned two antifa and released them. 

You are again making up your own propaganda, trying to incite hatred and violence. 

Edited by jacee

41 minutes ago, jacee said:

You are again making up your own propaganda, trying to incite hatred and violence. 

Having an opinion that differs from Antifa's version of events is not trying to incite hatred and violence. As if Antifa isn't making up it's own propaganda, and they can just be taken at their word, what a clown.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, jacee said:

There was no gunfight.

After Kealiher was hit, someone shot at the car to stop it, and did but the two occupants ran and have not been found.

Antifa said Kealiher's death was not fascist activity.

(Maybe a drunk driver?)

Police questioned two antifa and released them. 

The rumor is that Kealiher himself panicked about something then opened fire on an innocent person

That person then panicked and ran the terrorist down trying to escape.

Bear in mind, these rumors are coming from Antifa themselves.

All these terrorists communicate online, they're not that smart, they don't actually know to keep their mouths shut apparently.

That's why they will all end up doing hard time in the penitentiary.

Nobody shoots at a car to stop it, that's a ridiculous assertion.

if it was a drunk driver, there's no need to shoot at him,  and that would be attempted murder anyways.

The two Antifa terrorists who brought Kealiher to hospital had to be released due to lack of evidence.

That doesn't mean they are not suspects, and in fact they both immediately went out and hired lawyers, after they had been released.

If you are innocent, and you've already  been questioned and released, there's no reason to lawyer up.

Edited by Dougie93

45 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Having an opinion that differs from Antifa's version of events is not trying to incite hatred and violence. As if Antifa isn't making up it's own propaganda, and they can just be taken at their word, what a clown.

Notice how the Canadian left is obsessed with confiscating firearms from the law abiding, while at the same time they are apologists for violent criminal terrorists shooting people up in the streets, so long as those are leftist terrorists?

Utterly vacuous and morally bankrupt.

Edited by Dougie93

Darryl Perez, who lives less than a block from the site of the crash, said Monday that it appeared to him that the deadly encounter started with a road rage confrontation.

Perez said he was in his tent across from the Democratic headquarters, 232 Northeast Ninth Avenue, when he heard two cars speeding up Northeast Everett Street before coming to an abrupt stop near Ninth Avenue.

Perez said he heard people from both cars begin to argue, followed by the sound of a physical altercation.

“I heard someone say, ‘The best thing you can do right now is get back in your car and drive out of here because otherwise I’ll kill you,’” Perez recalled one of the people saying.

Perez said he then heard the sound of a collision. Four gunshots came next, he said.

Still unclear as to the entire story.  I wonder if they can track the owner of the SUV that hit him.  Probably stolen anyhow.

So Antifa stopped an innocent person on the street, threatened them with death, then tried to kill them, Kealiher was killed when said person panicked and tried to escape.

That lines up with the rumors as well.

Kealiher came on as the heavy, like Antifa owns this town and if you mess with they will kill you, followed by the sort of mayhem you would expect with these sorts of terrorists being allowed to run amok by their Democrat Party backers in Oregon.

This criminal terrorist organization has spread to Canada, backed by the Unions, who themselves run the Liberal Party.

It's literally state sanctioned terrorism of the left.

Furthermore, these people are out to disarm law abiding Canadians, so you would have no way of defending yourself from these gangsters.

Edited by Dougie93

3 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Six men, including the Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson, are awaiting trial on charges arising from a violent incident at Cider Riot on 1 May.

Hard to say at this point Dougie.  

That is a separate incident which happened months ago, Antifa themselves has stated that this incident has nothing to do with those people.

Again, bear in mind why Antifa is downplaying the political angle.

If it turns out that Antifa is shooting up the street for political reasons, that reaches the threshold of the PATRIOT Act.

Their Democrat Party protectors in Oregon would not be able to save them once it becomes federal jurisdiction counterterrorism.

The GOP is ready to pounce, Antifa is going to end up in the same boat with MS13 and Al Qaeda.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:24 AM, Dougie93 said:

It's not a conspiracy theory simply to ask questions and draw inferences

That's what the flat earthers say.

Three Antifa thugs charged by police in relation to incidents at the PPC event in Hamilton.

Charges include; assault, intimidation and obstructing police.

Uh-oh, one of them is Syrian.

Son of Soufi's restaurant owner is one of three charged over protest outside PPC event in Hamilton

Alaa Al Soufi, a 27-year-old from Toronto, is charged with two counts of intimidation, two of disguise with intent and one of causing a disturbance

https://nationalpost.com/news/three-charged-in-connection-with-protest-outside-ppc-event-in-hamilton

Edited by Dougie93

On 9/30/2019 at 5:52 PM, Dougie93 said:

The Antifa kids are just nerds, they're college kids acting out, half of them are little girls.

The unions actually exploit them, notice the union flags at that Hamilton protest? 

They hardly meet the threshold of thugs where I come from, they're pansies, if it was a real deal street fight, with no cops to protect them, real thugs would pummel them into a paste.

Isn’t it a bit pathetic to fight people like that? It’s putting the bar very low. 

12 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Isn’t it a bit pathetic to fight people like that? It’s putting the bar very low. 

I don't fight anybody anymore, I'm too old to be getting into fights, I would only fight if I was attacked, I don't go looking for trouble.

I'm married, and a land owner, I am entirely law abiding out of respect for my wife and neighbors therein.

Edited by Dougie93

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't fight anybody anymore, I'm too old to be getting into fights, I would only fight if I was attacked, I don't go looking for trouble.

I'm married, and a land owner, I am entirely law abiding out of respect for my wife and neighbors therein.

Not you personally. Some of these Antifa look fairly harmless to me, not at all in the same league as their German forebears. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

6 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Not you personally. Some of these Antifa look fairly harmless to me, not at all in the same league as their German forebears. 

Well, the Canadians are not as aggressive as their American counterparts.   Antifa in Portland does things which would get them shot in most Red States.

And this is why they stick to Oregon, if they took their routine to a state with No Duty To Retreat, they'd get blown away, and they know it.

In Oregon, you can stand your ground in theory, but it's only by precedent, it's not codified, so you would be charged and have to win in court

In Texas or Nevada, they'd be shot without hesitation.

It's like getting right up in peoples faces and trying to intimidate, that's NDTR in a Red State.

Edited by Dougie93