Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Argus

This is what the Left in Canada has been reduced to

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Well that’s the absurdity of trying to separate Canada out of America because many Americans built Canada.  Same goes for Quebec.  Quebec is Canada.  Loyalist settled Ontario was actually part of Quebec.  Quebec may be the most Canadian part of Canada, whether Quebecers like it or not.  Too bad.  They started it.  

 

Fine by me....not my country or concern.   Hate the Americans (government) while still begging for their capital investment and market access.   Must be the root of such contempt....can't live with the Americans...can't live without them.    Must suck for some people.

Others just roll with the flow and economic realities without getting their undies in a knot.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Polls at 338 say they're tied in popular vote projections, slight edge to Liberals in seat projections.  NDP and Bloc gains since debates taking away from Liberal lead.

Polls said Hillary should be Queen right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Polls at 338 say they're tied in popular vote projections, slight edge to Liberals in seat projections.  NDP and Bloc gains since debates taking away from Liberal lead.

Doesn't really matter. The NDP and BQ are both far left parties who hate Alberta and the West and will automatically support the Liberals. The only difference is they'll both put more pressure on the Liberals to shut down oil production out west, while giving Trudeau cover to do it (which he wants to do anyway).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Polls said Hillary should be Queen right now.

No, they didn't. The polls actually showed her with a tiny lead. Which she actually did get in the popular vote.

I bought gold and weapons stocks the day before the US election because I feared Trump would win. Made a nice profit on them too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trudeau was in Mississauga yesterday wearing kevlar and surrounded by rcmp.  Good to see them starting to keep our leaders safe. 

Maybe he should start his own secret service type of detail.  I'd sign up for that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Trudeau was in Mississauga yesterday wearing kevlar and surrounded by rcmp.  Good to see them starting to keep our leaders safe. 

Maybe he should start his own secret service type of detail.  I'd sign up for that.  

Listen when Celine Dion runs, protect her. Save it. I am arranging she take over the Liberals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rue said:

Listen when Celine Dion runs, protect her. Save it. I am arranging she take over the Liberals.

I bet she would too.  I'd prefer Raine Maida or his wife, but that's just my opinion.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

I bet she would too.  I'd prefer Raine Maida or his wife, but that's just my opinion.  

Lol too cool for my school.  I am old. I like Melissa Auf Der Mar. To me she is Queen of Canada (well I know Trudeau thinks he is but....)

On a different note I am old enough to remember Ed Broadbent who I saw walking around  with Singh on the news. I forgot he is old  now. He was the last socialist I can think of that everyone took seriously.

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rue said:

 I forgot he is old  now. He was the last socialist I can think of that everyone took seriously.

Nah, he was an unserious rodeo clown, same old same old promising fairy's and unicorns and class warfare for the unions, the Kneedippers never change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems to me that there are far more nutjobs on the left than on the right. It is primarily leftists that are opposed to free speech, which means any and all opposing views. ANTIFA is a leftist group and a perfect example of their sick mindset. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ironstone said:

It seems to me that there are far more nutjobs on the left than on the right. It is primarily leftists that are opposed to free speech, which means any and all opposing views. ANTIFA is a leftist group and a perfect example of their sick mindset. 

I'd prefer a far left over a far right anyday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

I'd prefer a far left over a far right anyday.  

Right wingers/conservatives overwhelmingly believe you have an absolute right to your opinion and to express it. The same cannot be said of most left-wingers.

Maybe you're one of those that believe the world will end in 10-12 years,or that there are dozens or hundreds of different genders or gender pronouns. It's nonsense but I firmly believe in your right to have your far-out opinions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Right wingers/conservatives overwhelmingly believe you have an absolute right to your opinion and to express it. The same cannot be said of most left-wingers.

Maybe you're one of those that believe the world will end in 10-12 years,or that there are dozens or hundreds of different genders or gender pronouns. It's nonsense but I firmly believe in your right to have your far-out opinions.

I think your confusing far left with left, and far right with right.  But whatever you say, enjoy your right wing side.   I'm happy on the left( not to be confused with far left)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ironstone said:

It seems to me that there are far more nutjobs on the left than on the right. It is primarily leftists that are opposed to free speech, which means any and all opposing views. ANTIFA is a leftist group and a perfect example of their sick mindset. 

That is because their intolerant attitude of sanctimonious superiority is promoted by the media, by academics, and by the Liberals and NDP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

One Singh promise I like - reduce cellphone charges. Harper and Trudeau were utterly hopeless on this matter. 

Spanky wants his gibs from national helicopter mommy, typical Canadian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2019 at 11:40 AM, Cannucklehead said:

Trudeau was in Mississauga yesterday wearing kevlar and surrounded by rcmp.  Good to see them starting to keep our leaders safe. 

Maybe he should start his own secret service type of detail.  I'd sign up for that.  

The guys in green and back packs those guys are JTF 2, and you'd be hard pressed to find a liberal in that crowd.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

The guys in green and back packs those guys are JTF 2, and you'd be hard pressed to find a liberal in that crowd.... 

The pics I have seen show them wearing rcmp grc badges, not jft 2.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

One Singh promise I like - reduce cellphone charges. Harper and Trudeau were utterly hopeless on this matter. 

The Liberals have made the same promise. It's meaningless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Spanky wants his gibs from national helicopter mommy, typical Canadian.

What I want is genuine competition in the sector - you know, capitalism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

The pics I have seen show them wearing rcmp grc badges, not jft 2.  

Thats NOT what the media is saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your right, my bad , the media site has recanted it's JTF 2 claim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

your right, my bad , the media site has recanted it's JTF 2 claim. 

Not as bad as ABC's video of the turkey/kentucky invasion.  I could not stop laughing when I saw that one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...