Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Teena

Canadian Values

Recommended Posts

My problem has nothing to do with race or white heritage. It's all about Canadian values for me. These are shared by many and not owned by a color. I have received some comments here and elsewhere that I am a bigot, racist, etc. and this is not the case. Many many Canadian's feel like me but ignore it or afraid to speak or simply don't care. I thought about deleting my profile here because this is a subject that is hard to talk about. But I joined because I wanted to speak freely and share my thoughts and feelings without being judged.  I care deeply about this issue and I have a really hard time with Muslim's. Not by choice.  As I have mentioned in some of my posts, experiences for me with this religion have been very bad.  At first, it did not bother me. I respected and did not judge. However, the same was not returned. Instead I was judged and my family. Let me say, I have been treated very disrespectfully.  I do not like the Hijab or Burka. It bothers me to see woman covered up or woman walking behind their man. I wonder why some public schools display Arabic signage and allow prayer time during school hours. I wonder why I see Muslim's praying on carpets in the park, I wonder why it's not okay to say Merry Christmas anymore, etc. I attended a high school graduation a few years back. You could sit anywhere you wanted in the auditorium and for some reason all the Muslim parents gathered in the same section and then there was everyone else. So confusing? In speaking with other people or reading articles on the internet there is talk about Sharia Law eventually coming to Canada. I do really stress about this. I don't like feeling this way but it's really hard. I was hoping to get some advice and comments from all of you on this forum to help me understand or whatever.  After socializing and getting to know a Muslim family when they first moved to Canada 15 years ago, I was stabbed in the back and found out they were trying to convince my young daughter to wear a Hijab. After one bad experience after another, I started to research the Muslim culture and made a scrap book. I wanted to learn and have more information. Anyways I have attached to this post a few of the articles from my scrapbook.  Is it possible this could happen with Canada? Thanks everyone.

Egypt.pdf IranAfghanistan.pdf Netherlands.pdf cb.pdf IS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted a study somewhere on this site regarding what is called 'in-group loyalty'. This is the nearly universal human trait of being more comfortable with and loyal to members of your own 'group', be it a religion, a race, a nationality, a sect, a tribe, or even a neighborhood, than to 'outsiders'. There was only one group which felt otherwise, which actually felt 'out group loyalty' or more friendship and comfort with people who are NOT of their group, and that is white liberals.

And unfortunately, this is the group in power in most of the West. They adore foreigners and their different cultures, beliefs and habits. And they disdain their own and sneer at their own country's past history of accomplishments and achievements because their ancestors weren't enlightened and progressive enough. They are also weirdly racist, or as someone put it, 'the soft liberal bigotry of low expectations'. They hold white people to very high standards of behaviour, but when it comes to people of color, well... they make allowances. Thus you have righteous white feminists angrily denouncing the slightest sign of sexism from white culture but fiercely defending Islam despite its horrible levels of misogyny and violence towards women. Or as Douglas Murray once put it in referring to one such group "Gays for Palestine?! Give me a break, if Gays for Palestine were IN Palestine they'd have to move to Israel!"

As to Canadian values. They are largely not shared by liberals when it comes to identity politics. The left has adopted a 'victim hierarchy' which puts various identity groups at the top, as more important and more worthy of their 'protection' and concern, and all of them are above 'straight white people' whom they label as oppressors. Any unflattering judgement of any of those identity groups or members of those groups based upon their behaviour and beliefs is furiously attacked and denounced. Just look at the sniveling race-card being played over the harassment of the Syrian family in Toronto after their scummy son was unmasked as being among those who blocked a little old lady with a walker and screamed curses at her. This had nothing to do with race, but the Left sees EVERYTHING involving someone of color as involving race and starts to fling epithets. Scumbag attacks police and is shot? So what? Oh, he's Black! Aghh! Racism! Racism!

If Muslims were all from Norway the Left in Canada would despise them for their behaviour and views, but since they're Brown, they cannot be judged badly except out of bigotry. That's the rule and they're sticking to it. Muslims are very near the top of their 'protection' hierarchy, just under transgenders, largely because they see conservatives as not liking either group. And if conservatives disapprove then the self-styled 'progressives' feel they have to rush to take the other side. It's brainless, but progressive tend to BE brainless (just look at our moron prime minister). That's particularly so on social media, because social media is overwhelmingly populated by younger people, and often by university people and recent grads who have been indoctrinated by far left professors. But social media is not a true indicator of Canadian values. You need only read the pollsters when they ask people their views about multiculturalism and immigration to know that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Short reply right now.  Apparently it's ok for quebec to have a test but not the rest of Canada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Post National State has no values,  fake country, they can make shit up as they go.

Elite Consensus.   Compromised judiciary and national security.  No rule of law.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 4:05 PM, Dougie93 said:

The Post National State has no values,  fake country, they can make shit up as they go.

Elite Consensus.   Compromised judiciary and national security.  No rule of law.

 

 

Hi Dougie93, no we had values. I don't know what is happening to Canada. It's in the states too. I visited a Walmart in Dearborn, Michigan about 8 or 10 years ago. I could not believe my eyes .... almost every female shopper was in a full Burka ensemble. Ridiculous. Now we are catching up. Dearborn has been taken over. I'm sure there are several places in the US like this. Maybe I am not fully understanding what you are trying to say but I want the old Canada back ... one without all the Hijabs, Burka's and Turbans. Saying Merry Christmas again, motorcycle helmets for all or none for all, pictures with full faces, uniforms with no religious attire, etc. And pass Bill 21 all over Canada. In my opinion, religion will destroy us. 

Edited by Teena
just wanted to add a few things to my comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Canadian Muslims are coming out to vote in enormous numbers. The media seems to be celebrating this.

And there you have it - the reason for mass immigration of these people. If they already have the numbers to directly sway results in 113 ridings - what will happen when that number becomes higher and higher? Right now they are “making Canada stronger” by using our democracy against us. It’s only a matter of time if things continue as they are,  before they will be making all the decisions.

Ya Islam will make Canada stronger. NOT! In another 25-30 years the parliament buildings will be flying the crescent moon flag , because we where politically correct!

In my opinion, TRUDEAU needs to GO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Utter horses' shit. 113 ridings ?!

I hope it is wrong information?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Are you paid for posting this?

What? Hell no....why would you think that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Are you paid for posting this?

LOL ... sorry I forgot to ask do you want to pay me? I don't want no money! All I want is for Bill 21 to be law all across Canada - separate Religion from State. But instead, M103 will be law all across Canada in the future! Hope not :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Teena said:

What? Hell no....why would you think that?

There are a couple of people here who do not like Islam being criticized.  You cannot point out poor behaviour or barbaric beliefs of Islam without being called a racist or an Islamophobe.

You can speak about FGM - but only in regard to obscure Christian groups that practice it in Muslim majority countries.  You cannot point out that it is mainly an Islamic practice.

You can speak about misogyny in other religions, but not in Islam.

You can speak about terrorism - but only white supremacist or antifa terrorism, not Islamic terrorism.

You can speak about religious fundamentalism, but you cannot mention Islam as being extremist.  Hasidic Jews, Christian fundamentalist groups, even the few bad Buddhists - you can talk about all that - but not extremism in Islam.

And definitely do not say anything except positive comments about hijabs and burkas.  They defend those things to the death.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goddess said:

There are a couple of people here who do not like Islam being criticized.  You cannot point out poor behaviour or barbaric beliefs of Islam without being called a racist or an Islamophobe.

You can speak about FGM - but only in regard to obscure Christian groups that practice it in Muslim majority countries.  You cannot point out that it is mainly an Islamic practice.

You can speak about misogyny in other religions, but not in Islam.

You can speak about terrorism - but only white supremacist or antifa terrorism, not Islamic terrorism.

You can speak about religious fundamentalism, but you cannot mention Islam as being extremist.  Hasidic Jews, Christian fundamentalist groups, even the few bad Buddhists - you can talk about all that - but not extremism in Islam.

And definitely do not say anything except positive comments about hijabs and burkas.  They defend those things to the death.

Hi Goddess, nice to chat again! :) Like your post. It really focuses on the reality of Islam.

Well I am not holding back. I will not fight for Islam for one minute. Free speech is exactly what it is. I can speak for now? So be it -  I am a Islamophobe and for very good reasons - just read your post :)  I don't want my freedom taken away as a woman in Canada and I will die fighting. Some people say to me that will never happen here but honestly, I'm not so sure.  If people like Islam so much, immigrate back. Oh, but there is too much fighting and war there. Why? Religion. It's a religious cult and I stand by that. I thank you for your warning but I wanted to join a group where I can speak freely about politics and religion. As a true patriot. Is this not the place? I worry for our country so much. We should not be so lenient towards Islam. As you are fully aware, the outcome will not be good. Separating religion from state is extremely important at this time. I truly admire Quebec for this. Why isn't the rest of Canada following? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 9:07 PM, scribblet said:

Short reply right now.  Apparently it's ok for quebec to have a test but not the rest of Canada

So unfair :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Teena said:

In my opinion, religion will destroy us. 

You're welcome to your opinion, I simply don't subscribe to that sort of atheist communism meself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You're welcome to your opinion, I simply don't subscribe to that sort of atheist communism meself.

It would be nice to have your thinking in this matter. But there are so many articles, videos and proof out there that can really make you think it's possible. Plus my own personal experiences. And Trump putting a Muslim ban, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Teena said:

It would be nice to have your thinking in this matter. But there are so many articles, videos and proof out there that can really make you think it's possible. Plus my own personal experiences. And Trump putting a Muslim ban, etc. 

I simply walk tall and put my trust in the Lord.  Live and let live.  No fears on earth; Mooslambs do not frighten me, I fear no man.

I'm a Christian man, so obviously I disdain militant atheism far more than Mooslambs who are not bothering me, while worshiping the same God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I simply walk tall and put my trust in the Lord.  Live and let live.  No fears on earth; Mooslambs do not frighten me, I fear no man.

I'm a Christian man, so obviously I disdain militant atheism far more than Mooslambs who are not bothering me, while worshiping the same God.

I am a Christian as well and I do trust in the Lord and pray about this often.  But I still worry for future generations. If it were to go where I fear it will go, it could have been prevented had we stayed stronger, kept strong with our Canadian Values? Also as a man, I don't think my fear would be as great. Women have fought for equal rights and to look at this, it does not line up with our values and it takes away freedom from women. We don't want to go backwards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Teena said:

I am a Christian as well and I do trust in the Lord and pray about this often.  But I still worry for future generations. If it were to go where I fear it will go, it could have been prevented had we stayed stronger, kept strong with our Canadian Values? Also as a man, I don't think my fear would be as great. Women have fought for equal rights and to look at this, it does not line up with our values and it takes away freedom from women. We don't want to go backwards!

Whatever atheist rules which can be imposed on the Mooslambs can be imposed upon me as well.

I fear no man, but I do not desire to be oppressed by a communistic atheistic police state.

Thus me and the Mooslambs are together in the same boat, worshiping the same Lord, in the face of a Nietzschean Canada where God is dead and only Mammon rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In terms of being a woman in fear for her security, I would not rely on the Canadian state for that.

I certainly don't leave the protection of my wife to the state.   The cops can't protect you, they just charge people after the fact.

For a single woman, I recommend arming yourself.  Compact lightweight pocket revolver. 

Start with with .38 special, when you get used to that, upgrade to .357 magnum

It's not likely to be Mooslambs who break down your door, but whomever it is, it's going to be a man, and he's probably going to big and strong enough to overpower you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just happened to join during an election ?  Talking points: The Lord and Canadian Values ?

Sorry but people who magically appear during election cycles aren't usually real people in my experience.  What part of Ontario, Canada are you from ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You just happened to join during an election ?  Talking points: The Lord and Canadian Values ?

Sorry but people who magically appear during election cycles aren't usually real people in my experience.  What part of Ontario, Canada are you from ?

Hi Michael, yes just coincidence I guess. No I am not from Europe. I live not to far from the Toronto, Ontario area. I am as real as they get! Love God and my Country. Over the last several years I am watching Canada change so quickly and our Government. I am in the 50+ years club and  I have always been proud of our Country  but now I worry about immigration numbers, unprotected borders, where people are coming from - 3rd world, crime has increased, we have more shootings and stabbings then ever before etc. Check out Toronto's Most Wanted. Our country is changing and I am not sure it is for the best. I have never seen Canada so divided. I don't think diversity is our strength :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

In terms of being a woman in fear for her security, I would not rely on the Canadian state for that.

I certainly don't leave the protection of my wife to the state.   The cops can't protect you, they just charge people after the fact.

For a single woman, I recommend arming yourself.  Compact lightweight pocket revolver. 

Start with with .38 special, when you get used to that, upgrade to .357 magnum

It's not likely to be Mooslambs who break down your door, but whomever it is, it's going to be a man, and he's probably going to big and strong enough to overpower you.

Are you psychic Dougie? I just signed up to take a gun course. Amazing that you mention this :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...