Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
jacee

Minority 2019

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Nah, I'm fine.  Like I said, I was a soldier, I can be perfectly relaxed and ready for war at the same time.

I think we need to start invading the high schools and universities. Conservatives should be volunteering and doing guess lectures in the classrooms. We need to talk about how socialist governments steal money from future generations, just to buy your vote.

Maybe we should print some posters, and trespass on the high schools, and try and wake these students up.

We just have to get them to scratch their heads for a second, and if we get them curious... They will educate themselves online, instead of believing the garbage their teachers tell them.

We need to save the youth. That is the ticket to the future.

Edited by PPC2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I think we need to start invading the high schools. Conservatives should be volunteering and doing speeches. We need to talk about how socialist governments steal money from future generations, just to buy your cote.

We need to save the youth. That is the ticket to the future.

I don't care about the future, I trust in the Lord, my future is ultimately over the river under the shade of the trees.

I'm not a parent.  I decided long ago to not bring children into this mess, thankfully I found a wife who was of the same mind.

I'm not an activist.  I'm not a politician. I just enjoy each day as a gift.  I just live my life despite the state rather than reliant on it.

I don't think you can stop a communist takeover by the means you are invoking.

The only way to stop a communist takeover, is war.

This is already a nascent civil war, in the military we would say that it is simply non kinetic at this juncture.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't care about the future, I trust in the Lord, my future is ultimately over the river under the shade of the trees.

I'm not a parent.  I decided long ago to not bring children into this mess, thankfully I found a wife who was of the same mind.

I'm not activist.  I'm not a politician. I just enjoy each day as a gift. 

I don't think you can stop a communist takeover by the means you are invoking.

The only way to stop a communist takeover, is war.

So it's getting worse? How was life in the 70's 80's and 90's? 

When would you say we reached a turning point?

 

For me I saw things getting really bad around 2010... Transgender movement went off the rails.

Well my dad's friends granddaughter decided she wanted to become a man... because they had a transgender poster in her high school

It would of been the last year Wynne was in power.

She comes from an ultra conservative family, and he wasn't about to stop his son, from getting his granddaughter hormone therapy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PPC2019 said:

So it's getting worse? How was life in the 70's 80's and 90's? 

When would you say we reached a turning point?

 

For me I saw things getting really bad around 2010... Transgender movement went off the rails.

Well my dad's friends granddaughter decided she wanted to become a man... because they had a transgender poster in her high school

It would of been the last year Wynne was in power.

She comes from an ultra conservative family, and he wasn't about to stop his son, from getting his granddaughter hormone therapy.

The onset of this nascent civil war is relatively recent, but the origins of this communist takeover originates in the 1970s

It wasn't ascendant in the 1970's, but that is when the left shifted from classical Marxist-Leninism to this next wave Cultural Marxism.

The leftist economic theory was in ruins, so they began to remake themselves into a new religion instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah we could look at feminism. I think part of the reason we have an massive autism epidemic, is because we force women to work 9 months out of their pregnancy.

100 years ago, that would be basically unheard off.

So maybe i'm apart of the patriarchy, but I don't think women should be working at all when pregnant.

Now we act like a pregnant woman is a nuisance. Lots of employees will fire women, when they find out they're pregnant, because they think the morning sickness will ruin their productivity.

Edited by PPC2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also bear in mind  that we are in the throes of species wide epoch here.

The Information Age prophesized by Marshall McLuhan

The displacement and dislocation related to that has destabilized society.

The Cultural Marxist left is exploiting the associated stresses.

Just as the Marxist-Leninist left did with the onset of the Industrial Age.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

So maybe i'm apart of the patriarchy, but I don't think women should be working at all when pregnant.

I have feminist heroines, they are simply of the right, Elizabeth I, Elizabeth II, Ada Lovelace, Margaret Thatcher, etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I have feminist heroines, they are simply of the right, Elizabeth I, Elizabeth II, Ada Lovelace, Margaret Thatcher, etc

Is there anything that you think the liberals get right, or have a justified cause?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PPC2019 said:

Is there anything that you think the liberals get right, or have a justified cause?

I'm a classical liberal, classical liberals have pretty much everything right, there are no liberals on the left anymore, they have abandoned liberalism in favor of communism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I love her.  She's my war chief.  LGBTQ aligned itself with the commies, Thatcher knew.

I've decided tho, I'm not going to vote today.

I have to have the courage of my convictions.

I don't believe in Canada anymore.  I don't believe in Canadian democracy.

All these Canadian parties are shambolic.  This election is a sham.

There's no candidate which is worthy of representing me.

Canadians themselves are no longer loyal to the Crown.

So there's really nothing to vote for here, so I'll vote with my capital and vote with my feet.

 

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm voting PPC, just to stick it to the lefties, and have them overreact to the rise of "White Supremacist Nazi's". "ZOMG! At least 2% of the population are "virulent racists"! The sky is falling, quick, double down on the derp that will bring down Confederation!". 

More lulz for me, Accelerationism ftw.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I'm voting PPC, just to stick it to the lefties, and have them overreact to the rise of "White Supremacist Nazi's". ZOMG! At least 2% of the population are "virulent racists", more lulz for me, Accelerationism ftw.

I'm going to stick it to Canada by refusing to uphold any of its institutions

I don't favor peaceful transfer of power, chaos is a ladder, counterrevolution or nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother isn't voting though. Loafering FTW.

He says,

Pro's to voting: None
Con's to voting: Waste of time
Conclusion: Too lazy. F*ck voting.

So between me and my brother, we get to have our cake and eat it too, stick it to the lefties and their beloved Canada both ways.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

My brother isn't voting though. Loafering FTW.

He says,
Pro's to voting: None
Con's to voting: Waste of time

So between me and my brother, we get to have our cake and eat it too, stick it to lefties both way.

My wife refused to vote PPC anyways, so she would have just neutralized my vote, better to just not vote, then she probably wont neither.

Then its two declines to uphold the institution ftw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

My wife refused to vote PPC anyways, so she would have just neutralized my vote, better to just not vote, then she probably wont neither.

Then its two declines to uphold the institution ftw

Ah. Now I see the strategy, good call, in your position. If she does vote, she'll probably vote Liberal again I imagine, so even then, that works too, accelerationism for the win. Stick it to lefties and their beloved Canada two different ways, or a united f*ck you to this election, win-win either way.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Ah. Now I see the strategy, good call, in your position. If she does vote, she'll probably vote Liberal again I imagine, so even then, that works too, accelerationism for the win. Stick it to lefties and their beloved Canada two different ways, or a united f*ck you to this election, win-win either way.

And I'm sticking it to Nefarious Banana for repeatedly accusing us of being sock puppets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

And I'm sticking it to Nefarious Banana for repeatedly accusing us of being sock puppets. 

Win-win-win. So much winning, and no Trump, I'm not sick of it yet, you dirty rotten liar, hehe.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Win-win-win. So much winning, and no Trump, I'm not sick of it yet, you dirty rotten liar.

Plus I watched the local debate, and actually the PPC guy was cucking.   He started to veer into Scheer territory too, so even the PPC is a sham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Plus I watched the local debate, and actually the PPC guy was cucking.   He started to veer into Scheer territory too, so even the PPC is a sham.

Yeah, it's still a lesser of evils vote, but they are the least cucked Conservatives, so I'll reward that, it's not like like they are going to win Hamilton Centre, so to extent they are cucking out won't effect policy whatsoever, pure protest vote.

Plus it will trigger the left and Canada, wish I could vote for the Bloc instead, too bad they don't run outside Quebec.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Plus it will trigger the left and Canada, wish I could vote for the Bloc instead, too bad they don't run outside Quebec.

Yeah, that's really who I want to vote for,  if I could vote for the Bloc, then I would vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Yeah, that's really who I want to vote for,  if I could vote for the Bloc, then I would vote.

Vive le Quebec libre! Down with the left's beloved Confederation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Vive le Quebec libre! Down with the left's beloved Confederation.

I love how the state propaganda arms feel the need to dismiss the resurgence of the Bloc; "not a vote for sovereignty, nothing to see here, move along, move along"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I love how the state propaganda arms feel the need to dismiss the resurgence of the Bloc; "not a vote for sovereignty, nothing to see here, move along, move along"

Go to bed . . . get some sleep.  You'll have to be well rested to get your arse to the polling station.  :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nefarious Banana said:

Go to bed . . . get some sleep.  You'll have to be well rested to get your arse to the polling station.  :ph34r:

He ain't voting and I'm working nights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...