Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
jacee

Minority 2019

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I love how the state propaganda arms feel the need to dismiss the resurgence of the Bloc; "not a vote for sovereignty, nothing to see here, move along, move along"

Absolutely hilarious. People are voting for the Bloc for other reasons, sure, keep telling yourselves that, so you don't properly prepare against the inevitable, speeding up the process. Muahahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Absolutely hilarious. People are voting for the Bloc for other reasons, sure, keep telling yourselves that, so you don't properly prepare against the inevitable, speeding up the process. Muahahaha.

Meanwhile the Anglocuck parties are pandering ridiculously to Quebec ridings while ignoring vast swathes of the country completely.

It's like Scheer goes in there and basically tells them they can have anything so long as they don't secede.

Ontario bribing Quebec with Alberta's money plumbing new depths of absurdity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Meanwhile the Anglocuck parties are pandering ridiculously to Quebec ridings while ignoring vast swathes of the country completely.

It's like Scheer goes in there and basically tells them they can have anything so long as they don't secede.

Ontario bribing Quebec with Alberta's money plumbing new depths of absurdity.

Why is Scheer even trying in Quebec? Better to let the Bloc steal Liberal seats and focus on the rest of the country, instead of pissing the rest off by bribing Quebec, but he'd rather cuck than try to win an election apparently, sad.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Why is Scheer even trying in Quebec? Better to let the Bloc steal Liberal seats and focus on the rest of the country, instead of pissing the rest off by bribing Quebec, but he'd rather cuck than try to win an election apparently, sad.

I think he's actually virtue signalling to Liberal voters, the Cucks have been pandering the Blue Liberals all along, he's signalling that he's exactly the same as a Liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I think he's actually virtue signalling to Liberal voters, the Cucks have been pandering the Blue Liberals all along, he's signalling that he's exactly the same as a Liberal.

Problem with that strategy is that why wouldn't they just vote for the Liberals? Trudeau is more popular than Scheer when it comes to preferred PM, he doesn't even get to cash in on Trudeau not being that popular, because he's even less popular and running on basically the same platform. It's a strategy that basically assures he can't win.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many constituencies, or ridings as you seem to call them in Canada, are ones which are dead certain? The problem with FPTP is that every vote doesnt count equally valuable everywhere. The marginal ridings decidwe the outcome of the election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Problem with that strategy is that why wouldn't they just vote for the Liberals? Trudeau is more popular than Scheer when it comes to preferred PM, he doesn't even get to cash in on Trudeau not being that popular, because he's even less popular and running on basically the same platform. It's a strategy that basically assures he can't win.

It's all part and parcel of being cucks.  They are the Other Liberals, their strategy is that conservatives have no one else to vote for, so the CPC will court Liberal voters.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

How many constituencies, or ridings as you seem to call them in Canada, are ones which are dead certain? The problem with FPTP is that every vote doesnt count equally valuable everywhere. The marginal ridings decidwe the outcome of the election. 

You're a tiny country FInland. Geographical representation works way better over here, people in cities deciding who represents the people in rural ridings is dumb, they already get more ridings anyway, no need to deprive the rural ridings any representation whatsoever, especially with our population density.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

Lol the only thing I like about trump is that he amuses me with his stupidity and tom foolery.  It's like a free clown show.  

Until people start dying because of his ignorance and corruption, as is happening now in Syria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PPC2019 said:

I think we need to start invading the high schools and universities. Conservatives should be volunteering and doing guess lectures in the classrooms. We need to talk about how socialist governments steal money from future generations, just to buy your vote.

Unfortunately, teachers at all levels tend to be on the Left or far Left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Until people start dying because of his ignorance and corruption, as is happening now in Syria.

F@ck Syria, not America's problem nor responsibility, let the Russians have it, it's a quagmire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It's all part and parcel of being cucks.  They are the Other Liberals, their strategy is that conservatives have no one else to vote for, so the CPC will court Liberal voters.

Yeah but he's doing a terrible job of it, and pissing off his base, so it's backfiring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Yeah but he's doing a terrible job of it, and pissing off his base, so it's backfiring.

Where is his base going to go?   They're all cucks, they've got nowhere else to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my wife arrived home and said; 

Do we "have" to go vote?

No.

What?  I thought we "had" to?

Cancel last, I changed my mind.

But you said it was a duty.

Nobody is loyal to the Crown here anymore, HM will forgive us.

But I feel like I have to now, because you talked me into it.

Well now I'm talking you out of it, woman.

So I can just take the dogs for a walk, we don't have to vote?

That's right.

Okay, if you say so, I guess.

/scene

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liberal MINORITY.

No PPC.

JWR is in.

Greens up one. 

The Bloc is back.

Room for reason and negotiation. 

Good night. 

Edited by jacee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jacee said:

Room for reason and negotiation.

Stupid old bad, nobody is going to be reasonable, it's going to be a clown show and then there will be another election.

You lefties and your fantasies about "negotiation", that's not how it works, morons.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Green and the NDP losers sell this idea that the Liberals need them.

The  Liberals don't need them, I'm sure the Liberals would like to have a do over

The Greens and Dippers will vote with the Liberals no doubt, but not because the Liberals "negotiate"

The Liberals will say take it or leave it, and the Dippers will take it, because what else are they going to do?

If the NDP causes another election, they wlll punished for that, the Liberals will get more votes from that not less.

So dream on Greendippers, the Liberals don't have to negotiate with you and they won't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anybody agree that municipalities need to be run both like corporations that generate revenue and like foundations that invest almost all revenues in the future?   municipal foundationalism is the phrase to describe it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, -TSS- said:

How many constituencies, or ridings as you seem to call them in Canada, are ones which are dead certain? The problem with FPTP is that every vote doesnt count equally valuable everywhere. The marginal ridings decidwe the outcome of the election. 


FPTP makes voting a waste of time in many ridings and exaggerates regional differences but Canadians have shown little appetite for change to a system that more accurately reflects the popular vote. One issue is that we seem to distrust formal coalitions here (none in a century at the federal level) which would be all but inevitable in PR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:


FPTP makes voting a waste of time in many ridings and exaggerates regional differences but Canadians have shown little appetite for change to a system that more accurately reflects the popular vote. One issue is that we seem to distrust formal coalitions here (none in a century at the federal level) which would be all but inevitable in PR. 

I think there's a lot of "appetite" among Canadians for Proportional Representation in the House of Commons. To match NDP & Green promises in 2015, Canadians, esp his youth contingent,  forced Trudeau to include it in his platform 'promises'. Once elected,  Trudeau tried to make his own decision about the style of PR without consulting Canadians, proposing Single Transferrable Vote (STV) ranked voting which favours the middle-of-the-road party (ie, Liberals) and results in a single party majority - ie, little change from FPTP results. Canadians hissed and booed at not being consulted, Trudeau had a hissy fit and buried it. 

Interesting to note: If we had the preferred method, Mixed Member Proportional voting, we would have a Conservative minority government this morning, as they won the popular vote by a hair. Lol 

Sorry-Not-Sorry that Bernier and the PPC bombed out, Dougie93. Lol 

Edited by jacee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jacee said:

Interesting to note: If we had the preferred method, Mixed Member Proportional voting, we would have a Conservative minority government this morning, as they won the popular vote by a hair. Lol 

I thought his own preference was for a ranked ballot system? Anyway, wouldn’t we have JT trying to form a government first? Even if the Tories had the most seats, they would be in the minority on many votes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I thought his own preference was for a ranked ballot system? Anyway, wouldn’t we have JT trying to form a government first? Even if the Tories had the most seats, they would be in the minority on many votes. 

I didn't mean Trudeau's preferred choice, but mine and obviously most Canadians, including Liberals, as Trudeau's STV (ranked voting, as stated above) was soundly trounced.

Yes, incumbent Trudeau would still have first chance to 'gain the confidence of the house' and form government. I was merely  commenting, somewhat ironically, that Conservatives who have staunchly opposed PR would have gained seats from it in this election. 

It doesn't matter though, because Scheer (stupidly) says he won't partner with other parties anyway. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Stupid old bad, nobody is going to be reasonable, it's going to be a clown show and then there will be another election.

You lefties and your fantasies about "negotiation", that's not how it works, morons.

Dougie93,  the fact that you resort to personal insults says a lot about your lack of depth and your  fear of intelligent and humane thought and behaviour. (So I take it as a compliment. Lol) Negotiation is how the world works to avoid costly and counter-productive conflict and duplication. Collaboration and coordination always results in better outcomes. Authoritarian top-down 'leadership' is a useless construct in democratic governments that represent the broad array of opinions of the population in the context of current realities. Very inefficient, likely to be opposed and thus prone to being overturned. 

In example: Bernier lost because his anti-immigrant racist nonsense failed to respect the reliance of businesses in his own riding on immigrant workers. Lol  Context matters. 

Edited by jacee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...